Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Motivation

Watch Cobra's movies like Exit the Jewtrix and The Real Enemy of Black People. These movies will make you so angry you will have to do RTR while you're watching the movies. In my link you can watch them and download.

As it stands right now it's our ultimate tool for reversing the jewish power and its grip on us & the world. As Satanists it's our duty to use it to the fullest extent, as much as possible.

You can observe it manifesting in real time if you keep an eye on world news. People are gradually waking up and the enemy can't stop exposing itself.

Satanism really isn't for the lazy. There are tons of posts going into why it's important. Self study is an important aspect of Satanism.

LightMangoMango said:
Can somebody make a post about why the RTR is so important.
Im being lazy ass right now
THIS question has been discussed and written about extensively all over this forum in extremely motivating ways. If you haven't comprehended it yet, then maybe you don't belong.

If lazy ass were to read the paragraphs on any of the e-pages or links that precede the instructions to the ritual and the ritual itself, maybe lazy would be able to find the reasons there; reasons such as how the RTR puts an end to Christianity. However, if lazy ass has already done that and still not found enough reason then maybe lazy ass is also a dumb ass.

Hello, thank you for your answers.

maybe "lm being a lazy ass right now" is a very bad affirmation, maybe the better phrase would be having low energies for a day or two. I just remember when reading some posts in the past I would do straight 5 RTRs in a row because I was so motivated, and my vision was so clear how this is the way to go.

It's literally a matter of life and death, the difference between freedom and life or slavery and execution in the future. If that doesn't motivate you, well, as the Führer himself has to say: "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live".

The Jews are certainly motivated to curse you and everything you hold dear to death and then keep cursing you until the moment your soul fades away into nothing, so obviously you don't want to hand them a victory over yourself.

Billions of lives literally destroyed because of the enemy programs.
Used, tortured, attacked, cursed, lied to, stolen everything, spit upon, killed, slaughtered, raped...
Complete civilizations genocided, by the 100s if not 1000s..

If that doesnt motivate you, then you lack understanding and should spend some intense studying of JoS website.

But even before I was sure how real everything was, I fought just for the small chance to free mankind, because Spiritual Satanism is the only hope Humanity has.

https://youtu.be/apCc5Yw5U4A
You too can become a hero!

I have been lazy about meditations, I have been lazy about yoga, I have been lazy about many other stuff regarded to my personal advancement, but lazy about RTR...never!!!

I consider it as the prime reason why am I alive on this Earth in the first place. If we lose, everything is irrelevant. Everything. Life on this earth would be pointless.

I consider it a failure when i do only one round of 9x, let alone not doing it at all. I do not remember when was the last time I didn’t do a single RTR in a day.

Remember the reason we are here. To fight the enemy. Remember how someone said that there is no single Satanic soul left in Duat? All of us are reincarnated. All of us are here to end this war, and make that our side wins. We are here to end this Jewish pestilence. Forever.

LightMangoMango said:
Can somebody make a post about why the RTR is so important.
Im being lazy ass right now

You haven't found the right soundtrack yet. Keep experimenting.
I suggest you try some Knut Avenstroup Haugen music from the Conan games.

Do you want to be remembered possibly thousands of years from now. Do you want to have a really good life and have at least your circle think of you as a hero. Those who really fight now will be given more and have more in the world to come. This is all real. As real as your life situation is now. Do you want it or no.

This is what motivates me personally selfish or not I find this a great reason to fight.

Best motivation is to understand each word it will be more powerful.

Do you know the meaning of each word?

sonnenkraft said:
Best motivation is to understand each word it will be more powerful.

Do you know the meaning of each word?

If you can feel energy you might be able to figure out a few of them or all of them however the reason we are not given the meaning of these is some people might not do the full rtr and just do the letters they think they need or are useful to them. The other thing is this may cause people to do magick or workings not related to the destruction of the hebrew letters using the final rtr (example since Teckh Sekh etc is the sun and related to the solar chakra/solar energies empowering the solar chakra with this reverse letter in a way not related to destroying it)

So it is best not to make this public and talk about it cause some people would do stuff like this. Some of us may have figured out what some or all of the letters mean but by the time someone is open enough to do that they would be more mature spiritually and use it the way it was intended that is reversing and destroying the 22 Hebrew letters.

Its best not everyone knows what all this means. I think the HPs and other members also said something similar to what I just said if I remember right.

Good luck and know you are doing good things with this you dont need to know all the details.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back