Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heart chakra and liquid mercury (necronomicon)

ok, i have a question about necronomicon meditation for heart chakra, expecially the one which has 2 parts where you work with liquid mercury and liquid gold.

my question is about liquid mercury and the cup of death, since there were discussions about the mercury that it should be left alone if you are not ready and if your energies are not ready to colide with each other. so basicly: how safe is this?

thanks in advance!

Hails to all!

AncientShadow666 said:
ok, i have a question about necronomicon meditation for heart chakra, expecially the one which has 2 parts where you work with liquid mercury and liquid gold.

my question is about liquid mercury and the cup of death, since there were discussions about the mercury that it should be left alone if you are not ready and if your energies are not ready to colide with each other. so basicly: how safe is this?

thanks in advance!

Hails to all!
Only use Jos for meditations, books are corrupted. Using liquid gold and mercury is useless and possibily dangerous.

Aquarius said:
AncientShadow666 said:

thanks in advance!

Hails to all!
Only use Jos for meditations, books are corrupted. Using liquid gold and mercury is useless and possibily dangerous.
She doesn't mean literal liquid gold or mercury . Because metals are codes for chakras and their energies . Liquid mercury is silver energy(moon energy ) the color of the third eye.
And theres no mixing anything .
If your doing the heart chakra simple instructions are,
Necronomicon Heart Chakra Meditation

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS MEDITATION UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE PROGRAM AND HAVE USED IT FOR YOUR OTHER CHAKRAS [THIRD EYE, THROAT].

Primary Meditation:
Perform the primary meditation when Venus is powerful. Venus is powerful when in her home signs of Taurus and Libra and when exalted in Pisces. Never perform this meditation when Venus is retrograde or in the signs of Scorpio, Aries, or Virgo.

1. Focus on your heart chakra

Breathe in energy and visualize it lighting up with white light. "Her color is purist white."

3. On the exhale, drop your head so you can feel the vibration in your heart chakra, but not tight, just resting and vibrate/chant Inanna: “E-E-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-N-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H.”

4. Do this exactly 15 times.

When you are finished with the meditation above and the following meditation, meditate on this sigil for a few minutes.
necro_venus.gif

Secondary Meditation: There are two steps to this meditation, given this chakra is a stepping off point and connector for the higher and lower chakras and its symbol is the symbol of water merging with fire- originally the Gebo rune. Astaroth/Inanna rules this chakra.

1. Go outside under the full Moon when it is at its brightest [preferably].

2. On the inhale, breathe in and visualize shining liquid silver energy from the Moon going into and brightening your heart chakra. This energy looks like liquid Mercury and is in a stream from the Moon.

3. On the exhale, drop your head so you can feel the vibration in your heart chakra, but not tight, just resting and vibrate/chant Inanna: “E-E-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-N-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H.”

The very next day, go out under the Sun and do the same as the above, this time using liquid gold energy:

1. Go outside under the Sun when it is at its brightest [preferably].

2. On the inhale, breathe in and visualize shining liquid gold energy from the Sun going into and brightening your heart chakra like white- gold.

3. On the exhale, drop your head so you can feel the vibration in your heart chakra, but not tight, just resting and vibrate/chant Inanna:

“E-E-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-N-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H.”

Jack said:
Aquarius said:
AncientShadow666 said:

thanks in advance!

Hails to all!
She doesn't mean literal liquid gold or mercury . Because metals are codes for chakras and their energies . Liquid mercury is silver energy(moon energy ) the color of the third eye.
And theres no mixing anything .
If your doing the heart chakra simple instructions are,
Necronomicon Heart Chakra Meditation

DO NOT ATTEMPT THIS MEDITATION UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE PROGRAM AND HAVE USED IT FOR YOUR OTHER CHAKRAS [THIRD EYE, THROAT].

Primary Meditation:
Perform the primary meditation when Venus is powerful. Venus is powerful when in her home signs of Taurus and Libra and when exalted in Pisces. Never perform this meditation when Venus is retrograde or in the signs of Scorpio, Aries, or Virgo.

1. Focus on your heart chakra

Breathe in energy and visualize it lighting up with white light. "Her color is purist white."

When you are finished with the meditation above and the following meditation, meditate on this sigil for a few minutes.
necro_venus.gif

Secondary Meditation: There are two steps to this meditation, given this chakra is a stepping off point and connector for the higher and lower chakras and its symbol is the symbol of water merging with fire- originally the Gebo rune. Astaroth/Inanna rules this chakra.

1. Go outside under the full Moon when it is at its brightest [preferably].

2. On the inhale, breathe in and visualize shining liquid silver energy from the Moon going into and brightening your heart chakra. This energy looks like liquid Mercury and is in a stream from the Moon.

The very next day, go out under the Sun and do the same as the above, this time using liquid gold energy:

1. Go outside under the Sun when it is at its brightest [preferably].

2. On the inhale, breathe in and visualize shining liquid gold energy from the Sun going into and brightening your heart chakra like white- gold.

3. On the exhale, drop your head so you can feel the vibration in your heart chakra, but not tight, just resting and vibrate/chant Inanna:

“E-E-E-E-E-E-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-N-N-N-N-N-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H.”

Damn lol that’s funny I had no idea about that.

AncientShadow666 said:
Aquarius said:

honey please, how can you think so low of me :lol: :lol: :lol: me and the jew age? come on now, im too superior for kike sh*t :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL yes exactly, I couldn't understand how you could think of such. My bad :lol:

Does anyone have a link to these necronomicon meditations? I searched google and they took our websites down containing this information.

At the very least the throat and third eye please.

StraitShot47 said:
Does anyone have a link to these necronomicon meditations? I searched google and they took our websites down containing this information.

here you go sweety: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

(meditations, intermediate, necronomicon meditation)

have fun!

AncientShadow666 said:
StraitShot47 said:

here you go sweety: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Necronomicon_Meditations.html

(meditations, intermediate, necronomicon meditation)

have fun!

Thank you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back