Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Technology

Ryan666RR

Technology

I'm really interested in advanced god-like technology. Tesla created "Free energy" technology. The jews are truely standing in our way to spiritual and technological advancement. We could just build a Dyson sphere if we have enough materials, it's not even hard! So, as some of you might have noticed i always ask a few questions if i write a topic.

Questions:

Is advanced technology really that hard to make?

How do our gods use this advanced technology?

Wouldn't it be much easier to destroy the enemy using technology? I mean Tesla was able to create the Tesla tower, so if we have the right materials we would be able to make some anti-jew thing.

(Just tell me if this sounds stupid). :roll:

I don't think is difficult if one you fully understand what you want to built and how it will work and two if you have all the materials and machinery neccesary to build that thing. The Nazis ans Tesla were very advanced in the occult so they easily understood how this technology works and also they've been guided by the Gods on how to build them.

There is simply not enough material, matter, to be able to build a Dyson sphere. I have had an idea which happens every single day - second, Planck time, in fact - which can be done to get enough material, though - and each Person, Animal, and Plant does it constantly!

It depends on what you mean by "advanced". A car is advanced compared with a horse and carriage. It's only hard to make if we don't know how to and/or don't have the means to make it.

The Gods and Goddesses use, for example, spaceships which they can control with their Minds.

This is a Spiritual war. By the time we managed to build powerful-enough Physical weaponry and cajiggers, other things would need to be done already, before that point in time. Recall World War 2 and the very powerful Nazi weapons and ships - it didn't have as big an impact as we wish it did. Now within the last 17 years or so, building up slowly but surely, with the RtRs, the world has seen massive changes and things have come to light which the jew has been doing for many centuries previously in secret.

There is 3-D printing now, and there is also a version of the Star Trek replicators in existence, or very close to existence, now.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19351

Who has the money, though? By the time we have used Magick to manifest money and materials and manufacturing and labour into Physical existence, we could have done a lot more damage against the jew already. For example - you could curse a jew to be dead - and you can do that from the comfort of your own home; going out and buying a gun (in most countries where this is impossible) and murdering a jew is a lot harder, not to mention a lot more dangerous and "muh illegalz". The best option for now is to raise energies and put them into the Astral realm for them to manifest in the Physical realm - even if this was still "illegal", how would the jew know? If, perhaps, the greys tell the jews "X Person is doing Magick!", then what could the jew do? Would it come breaking your door down and kidnapping you?! You must to your own protections, as well, of course.

FancyMancy said:
There is simply not enough material, matter, to be able to build a Dyson sphere.

I read a bit on Dyson spheres. To be honest it seems like a foolish, naive way of constructing a civilization. In my opinion the Dyson capture of most, if not all star energy for purposing a civilization for it's energy needs is completely retard.

First of all, all these Scifi ideas are based on a very judiac, primitive cucked human civilization i.e. let's continue our fossil fuel cause damn it I love my vroom, vroom, VROOM of my car. It completely ignores the question on freer forms of energies like mercury engines, zed-PMs, solid-state gennies, Tesla's electromagnetic harnessers of planetary energies, and implosion/torodial energy systems. In simplest terms I believe there IS enough matter and material to make one albeit focused on one single location and only a small solar system. The amount of material, matter, and construction of such spherical templates is mindbogglingly retarded even one is stupid.

In simplest terms all these exploratory engineering is just retarded. I'm sure the advanced civilizations on other parts of the Universe only use extra-terrestrial things for in relation of defense or offense or as scouts for early warning. If at that I'm sure even the most die-hard futurist wants to live on a planet. It's natural i.e. Paradisaical Gardens like Satan states the Earth and all life-supporting planets should be.

A better use of technology is the production of a massive plasma shield encompassing a planet or solar system. Defend yourself from outsiders. Aside from spiritual properties of defending a planet with the grid system.

It's funny these guys deem themselves the forefront of futurism and yet their only contribution is basically a fossil fuel system, a solar panel system glorified to a large size just stupid in my opinion.

Gear88 said:
let's continue our fossil fuel cause damn it I love my vroom, vroom, VROOM of my car.

Keep fossil fuel engines on motorsport only, on road cars they can do whatever the fuck they want. just my 2 cents

I see a lot of ads regarding tesla cars and EVs but it all seems fishy to me somehow, when I saw how they manipulated moose and slalom tests by using not only fresh tires but also the best compounds available to road cars AND on top of this perfect pressures/setup...while normal cars get used rubber, wrong pressures and etc. And dont even get me started on the autopilot bullshit which is just another layer of dumbing down everything

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back