Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satanic mindfulness(void)

Gearshift

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Trance.html

Okay to start this off as some might want to refresh themselves with re-reading what mindfulness/void and trance does. If you wish to know about me while from day one as I studied JoS, everyone mentioned void. I've always avoided it along with trance. I tried it out barely and got frustrated nothing occurred. So I missed out on a lot of years of void and trance training.

First, the webpages points to two distinct things trance(altered states) and void(mindfulness). Both can seamlessly combine while one controls, the other deepens the individual. In my studies of trance the ultimate level is reaching the energy body expansion or in other words ultimate alpha while sitting just above theta. Some dive into theta a more transcendental state. There are some that can dive into delta and even some whom can go further as scientist have proven even deeper levels of brainwaves.

Second, I am and have been aware that even if someone doesn't wish to perform power meditation and only rely on simple cleansing, protection, and perhaps breathing energy. Mindfulness and trance training are considered the MOST important. Even if the person avoids trance, they will eventually at least fall into one while in mindfulness. In other religions mindfulness and single-pointed concentration are pretty much the only meditations available that delve into meditation ignoring power systems like we do.

1. What exactly is the point of mindfulness? Is it to reach a blank state, thoughtless, no background, foreground, midground. No noises, voices, music, sounds.

2. When trying to perform mindfulness and or trance. Why do I feel this urge even if awoke, to just go to bed and lie down and sleep?

3. Same as number two except my body aches from sitting down it just a burden to maintain my body sitting up straight. I'm aware people have been taught to focus on sensations even focus on pain for mindfulness. So how can I meditate better if my body just aches from it?

4. Same as number three except why does my mind and body fight tooth and nail to try and get mindful or focus on trance?(I know this question is #1 most common)

5. Trance is through feeling and visualization but doesn't visualization ruin mindfulness? if both can be combined how can I avoid the visual from setting my mind off with thoughts.

6. It says in both pages breath in for 6, hold for 6, and release for 6. Isn't counting a problem it's working with the inner voice isn't that breaking mindfulness? (I will admit I have read some websites state mindfulness counting doesn't violate the principle of mindful at least in the early phases of using counting or later using by stating in and out for breathing in and breathing out. One is counting and one is a continuous pattern.)

7. I can't help but not visualize the ladder or other methods of visualization. Is that a problem?

8. Let's say I achieve mindfulness and trance. Would it be a danger to me? Lets say I'm driving wouldn't the drivers trance along with trance training cause me to fall deeper and be a danger? Should I be paranoid when it comes to driving or doing activities that require logical along with a tiny trance state to achieve things?

9. Like 8, if I achieve success how would I avoid falling into a trance too easily? It does state an adept can place themselves at will within a few seconds.

10. Final question since we are from various spiritual/religious spectrums. Are there any people here that delved into meditation before finding the JoS can became adepts at mindfulness and trance and when they found the JoS it helped them open them up to the more spiritual side of life. In other words those that came from meditation backgrounds how important was it to understand mindfulness and trance?

That last question #10, is kinda ironic in my opinion. Because not to sound disrespectful but I often read of people meditating and many sound so expert and so prominent in the field of meditation. That it begs the question how did you guys even conquer the mind and altered states so quickly. I mean there are people who spend years upon years maybe even a solid decade or more and still experience struggles with mindfulness. I mean what exactly make you guys such extraordinary meditators.

I consider myself a middlecore leaning towards softcore member. But some of you guys state things that makes me go. Goddamn these are some hardcore motherfuckers up in here.

I'd like to iterate for my Summer time period. I'd like to improve my mindfulness and trance states to become a better magician. So hopefully towards Summer's end, I'd gain the forthright to mindful and trance properly.

Gear88 said:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Void_Meditation.html

Okay to start this off as some might want to refresh themselves with re-reading what mindfulness/void and trance does. If you wish to know about me while from day one as I studied JoS, everyone mentioned void. I've always avoided it along with trance. I tried it out barely and got frustrated nothing occurred. So I missed out on a lot of years of void and trance training.

First, the webpages points to two distinct things trance(altered states) and void(mindfulness). Both can seamlessly combine while one controls, the other deepens the individual. In my studies of trance the ultimate level is reaching the energy body expansion or in other words ultimate alpha while sitting just above theta. Some dive into theta a more transcendental state. There are some that can dive into delta and even some whom can go further as scientist have proven even deeper levels of brainwaves.

Second, I am and have been aware that even if someone doesn't wish to perform power meditation and only rely on simple cleansing, protection, and perhaps breathing energy. Mindfulness and trance training are considered the MOST important. Even if the person avoids trance, they will eventually at least fall into one while in mindfulness. In other religions mindfulness and single-pointed concentration are pretty much the only meditations available that delve into meditation ignoring power systems like we do.

1. What exactly is the point of mindfulness? Is it to reach a blank state, thoughtless, no background, foreground, midground. No noises, voices, music, sounds.

2. When trying to perform mindfulness and or trance. Why do I feel this urge even if awoke, to just go to bed and lie down and sleep?

3. Same as number two except my body aches from sitting down it just a burden to maintain my body sitting up straight. I'm aware people have been taught to focus on sensations even focus on pain for mindfulness. So how can I meditate better if my body just aches from it?

4. Same as number three except why does my mind and body fight tooth and nail to try and get mindful or focus on trance?(I know this question is #1 most common)

5. Trance is through feeling and visualization but doesn't visualization ruin mindfulness? if both can be combined how can I avoid the visual from setting my mind off with thoughts.

6. It says in both pages breath in for 6, hold for 6, and release for 6. Isn't counting a problem it's working with the inner voice isn't that breaking mindfulness? (I will admit I have read some websites state mindfulness counting doesn't violate the principle of mindful at least in the early phases of using counting or later using by stating in and out for breathing in and breathing out. One is counting and one is a continuous pattern.)

7. I can't help but not visualize the ladder or other methods of visualization. Is that a problem?

8. Let's say I achieve mindfulness and trance. Would it be a danger to me? Lets say I'm driving wouldn't the drivers trance along with trance training cause me to fall deeper and be a danger? Should I be paranoid when it comes to driving or doing activities that require logical along with a tiny trance state to achieve things?

9. Like 8, if I achieve success how would I avoid falling into a trance too easily? It does state an adept can place themselves at will within a few seconds.

10. Final question since we are from various spiritual/religious spectrums. Are there any people here that delved into meditation before finding the JoS can became adepts at mindfulness and trance and when they found the JoS it helped them open them up to the more spiritual side of life. In other words those that came from meditation backgrounds how important was it to understand mindfulness and trance?

That last question #10, is kinda ironic in my opinion. Because not to sound disrespectful but I often read of people meditating and many sound so expert and so prominent in the field of meditation. That it begs the question how did you guys even conquer the mind and altered states so quickly. I mean there are people who spend years upon years maybe even a solid decade or more and still experience struggles with mindfulness. I mean what exactly make you guys such extraordinary meditators.

I consider myself a middlecore leaning towards softcore member. But some of you guys state things that makes me go. Goddamn these are some hardcore motherfuckers up in here.

I'd like to iterate for my Summer time period. I'd like to improve my mindfulness and trance states to become a better magician. So hopefully towards Summer's end, I'd gain the forthright to mindful and trance properly.
I think i replied to you on this topic on another thread. I've never heard the term mindfulness but im going to reply in the context of void meditation. The purpose of void meditation is to be able to hold single pointed concentration on a diagram ,thought ,feeling anything that your trying to focus on. It is to be developed to the point where your brain doesn't inform you of any outside stimuli. It just doesn't register in your consciousness which is focusing. The analogy is that the whole world evaporates and only you and the subject of your concentration exist. A single pointed concentration entails the user and the subject become one. When you vibrate a mantra, you ARE the mantra. When you focus on a diagram you ARE the diagram. When you hold an emotion you ARE the emotion.
Now the connection between Void meditation and Trance can be explained by understanding Astaroth's Eight Fold Path (this information is very important to rise sequentially and avoid dabbling and wasting time without any purpose or direction.). If you intuitively understand The Eight Fold path, you feel like you've had an epiphany .The Direction is within the Eight Fold Path.
Here i shall explain the connection between Void and Meditation ,which is a small part within the eight fold path. Void Meditation is called in Vedic literature as Trataka and Meditation is called Dhyana aka Trance. The Yogis first learn intense trataka and gain control over oneself before proceeding into true trance meditation . Trance as we know is a heightened state of astral sensitivity. The more deeper you go in trance the more powerful your thoughts and more powerful you are to work magic and manifest your will into reality . Communication with Daemon's become more easier in deep trance as our astral senses are heightened tenfold. The purpose of trance is that it a gateway towards infinite possibilities . You can use numerous combinations of the Eight Fold Path within Trance ,types of seriously high level magick which i won't get into here. But you can't do anything if when you reach that deep trance your thoughts are all over the case. Newbies might have experienced a very common phenomenon about this. As they go more deep and the line between the subconscious and unconscious start threading they begin to lose control over their mind and they eventually sleep. If your seeing images in your third eye while this but you still have no control you are a little better than a noob. If you've begun developing serious concentration you'll be able to stop the images which will then make the image leave an afterimage. And if you are an adept you'll be able to control the images and will your third eye as you wish. So the purpose of trance being working magick it is very essential for you to have concentration,so you can control your thoughts when you go deep.
And the common problems with trance will be solved through practice .Before doing trance do breathing exercises so your body releases any stress and calms down . If you have trouble sitting ,do this :Visualize a little sapling which is planted in the ground and it grows large roots into the ground and its trunk expands as it positions itself as a strong hardwood tree. No matter what happens ,the tree will not fucking move. Will yourself "I am still as a tree throughout my meditation " some number of times.
Lastly you can change your technique of falling into trance. Forget the count, simply focus on your breath. Concentrate. Try to feel the air as it goes inside and comes out. Focus on the abdomen. Focus on your belly moving slightly in and out. Focus on anything for some time and then you'll no longer feel your body. If you then want to go deeper you can further do the falling back technique.

Gear88 said:

The mindfulness meditation is of the new age and void meditation is of SS these are two separate things
On wikipedia is written
Mindfulness is the psychological process of bringing one's attention to experiences occurring in the present moment,[1][2][3] which one can develop through the practice of meditation and through other training.
That means you give attention even to that in which you shoudn't (because new age does that like when a thought comes they give attention but they don't give it meaning if i remember corectly so but this way they dont focus on the thing they should focus like pain, breath and etc..) but the Satanic Void meditation is about focusing on here and now and blocking and clearing all thoughts not like the mindfulness that you give your attention to all thoughts. So there is no Satanic mindfulness.
I'm not saying I've mastered the void meditation not even close i still suck at it, i just know the diference between those two as i explained.
Every thing can be void meditation as long as you focus on the same think like if you focus on 666 breath then it's also void meditation as long as you do the same reperitive thing and not wander in other places and thinking about other stuff.

In my experience i don't have an urge to go and lie down.
I've never fallen asleep when i was doing mindfulness before i dedicated and neither in void meditation but i still suck at it, it's much harder that mindfulness. I'm saying this because i think some HPs said we can fall asleep but this isn't my case i can't fall asleep if i'm focused.
As in midfullnes you just give stupid attention to everithing when in void you focus just on one thing. Everyone can focus on all the things that come in their mind but it's much harder to focus on just one thing. That's what i know.

I was in new age before and did mindfulness meditation like 5 minutes then more till 20-30 min.
What helped was the realizations from Joy of Satan statements like too much focus on Love and the stupidity of and love everyone when that's not posible, a hunter will never love it's pray nor a virus will ever love it's victim. But i didn't had and don't have great or bad experiences from meditations.
Except from Munka meditation when i felt a great feeling of liberation kind of.
I am aware of the powers of the mind from my own experiences from back before dedicating.
It's great to know you can manipulate someone with thoughts (literally putting thoughts in them and seeing how they act as i programed and sended it) not sure if everyone can do that widouth spiritual advancement but i managed to do it with some concentration exercises and vizualization but i didn't done it from some time ago and gotten a little rusty xD

I never was able to enter a very deep trance, maybe maximum a meditative state. I was at least struggling at the beginning but now I can't even try to do it because I would fall asleep straight, irrespective of the position I take. I don't know what to do about this...

First pardon the use of the word mindfulness. My assumption and learning of mindfulness is simply focus on the diaphragm, breathing, or nostril to calm the mind down and quiet it down and eventually through very light wrestling of the mind by focus learn to control it.

I never knew the word mindfulness was associated with new age. I never delved into new age or anything. Despite my studies all of this is just buddhist jargon and association. I'm aware it's corrupted but the basic meditation; mindfulness is the act of learning to control the mind.

I guess your responses highlight something else perhaps some sort of form of mindfulness and not a spiritual assistive like we are using.

Jack said:
The Yogis first learn intense trataka and gain control over oneself before proceeding into true trance meditation . Trance as we know is a heightened state of astral sensitivity. The more deeper you go in trance the more powerful your thoughts and more powerful you are to work magic and manifest your will into reality.

Yes, Jack you did reply to me in Catalincata94.

Anyways that is very interesting you mention those things. I've always been understanding that proper meditation requires a blank state. That to achieve trance and things like astral projection require blank mind a long with a deepening of the trance states.

I knew trance did something like for example body paralysis and energy body expansion i.e. ultimate alpha state when alpha reaches it's maximum level. After that you dive deeper into the theta and for some who are capable the delta states.

Unfortunately I asked all these questions and require assistance. Because I just have no clue what to do. I literally even after learning about void and trance 16 years ago it never helped me out. I simply meditate, I simply perform a mantra, program it, and hope it works. In fact the amount of times I've ignored directing is hilarious, I simply throw the mantra out and hope for the best.

And questions always come up like since I'm doing Venus square should I be in an voided and altered state. Things always pop up.

I think I can genuinely state I've never in my life ever meditate correctly JoS(occultist) hell even basic Yogi approved method.

I personally do not know or understand void nor trance. For example I tried a lot astral projection my trying is simply pathetic but I tried it out. Not one single astral projection nor anything.

It's getting the point where meditation is just a burden and there is nothing wonderful about meditation. It's simply like an atheistic thought "Religion, spirituality, and meditation are life long preoccupations simply to control people from going wild".

So in my personal opinion I've never meditated properly. Nor do I enjoy it even right now it's annoying.

So I guess my question is what is void and why are you guys telling me things different from what is mentioned in JoS. Without sounding disrespectful.

The Alchemist7 said:
I never was able to enter a very deep trance, maybe maximum a meditative state. I was at least struggling at the beginning but now I can't even try to do it because I would fall asleep straight, irrespective of the position I take. I don't know what to do about this...

Try doing yoga prior to trance "training"

I used to fall in this strange state where I wasnt asleep neither fully conscious so it was time wasted anyway. Then I started yoga and this never happened once again.

If you cant do yoga, you need to find a time of the day where you won't fade/fall asleep. Personally, trying to get into a trance around 1pm-2pm is too hard for me, yet at 7pm-9pm it's much easier for me.

V12-POWER said:
If you cant do yoga, you need to find a time of the day where you won't fade/fall asleep. Personally, trying to get into a trance around 1pm-2pm is too hard for me, yet at 7pm-9pm it's much easier for me.

I do both Hatha and Kundalini Yoga daily. The problem is the 10h job I have and a gym training after work, also waking up at 5 a.m. every day. All this together makes me tired enough to fall asleep in a few minutes if I stay relaxed. I can try it on Sundays though. Thank you for the advce

Gear88 said:
First pardon the use of the word mindfulness. My assumption and learning of mindfulness is simply focus on the diaphragm, breathing, or nostril to calm the mind down and quiet it down and eventually through very light wrestling of the mind by focus learn to control it.

I never knew the word mindfulness was associated with new age. I never delved into new age or anything. Despite my studies all of this is just buddhist jargon and association. I'm aware it's corrupted but the basic meditation; mindfulness is the act of learning to control the mind.

I guess your responses highlight something else perhaps some sort of form of mindfulness and not a spiritual assistive like we are using.

Jack said:
The Yogis first learn intense trataka and gain control over oneself before proceeding into true trance meditation . Trance as we know is a heightened state of astral sensitivity. The more deeper you go in trance the more powerful your thoughts and more powerful you are to work magic and manifest your will into reality.

Yes, Jack you did reply to me in Catalincata94.

Anyways that is very interesting you mention those things. I've always been understanding that proper meditation requires a blank state. That to achieve trance and things like astral projection require blank mind a long with a deepening of the trance states.

I knew trance did something like for example body paralysis and energy body expansion i.e. ultimate alpha state when alpha reaches it's maximum level. After that you dive deeper into the theta and for some who are capable the delta states.

Unfortunately I asked all these questions and require assistance. Because I just have no clue what to do. I literally even after learning about void and trance 16 years ago it never helped me out. I simply meditate, I simply perform a mantra, program it, and hope it works. In fact the amount of times I've ignored directing is hilarious, I simply throw the mantra out and hope for the best.

And questions always come up like since I'm doing Venus square should I be in an voided and altered state. Things always pop up.

I think I can genuinely state I've never in my life ever meditate correctly JoS(occultist) hell even basic Yogi approved method.

I personally do not know or understand void nor trance. For example I tried a lot astral projection my trying is simply pathetic but I tried it out. Not one single astral projection nor anything.

It's getting the point where meditation is just a burden and there is nothing wonderful about meditation. It's simply like an atheistic thought "Religion, spirituality, and meditation are life long preoccupations simply to control people from going wild".

So in my personal opinion I've never meditated properly. Nor do I enjoy it even right now it's annoying.

So I guess my question is what is void and why are you guys telling me things different from what is mentioned in JoS. Without sounding disrespectful.
Bro this is exactly what is written in the Joyofsatan. That's why in the 40 days meditation program it is stated that you need to do void meditation every day. Not enjoying meditation is a different topic and I could explain a lot but now is not that time. Simply do void meditation as directed in the Joyofsatan . As your intuition develops as you advance you will 'get' meditation and wtf your supposed to do. And the community is also here to help out.

Okay ,so I think I understand now that there is some misunderstanding about void meditation and blank states.

This is probably where the confusion is coming in. Blank state doesn't mean literally blank. Literally blank would mean you are not there. Like a cosmic dissolution meditation Buddhists do where they try to go blank as in "I don't exist".

Your not trying to literally achieve a blank state. Your trying to achieve a blank in context of focus/concentration. This can be understood easily by seeing the complete quote

Your mind should be a total blank.
You should focus on being in the here and now.
Do you see in what context this statement is. Be blank in everything else(thoughts, feelings,) except, the focus on the object of concentration. Meaning while your concentrating, everything else dissapears and they don't register in your mind. The type of single pointed concentration I was talking about.

The page also says that stilling the mind is achieved by focus aka concentration on an object. And its importance in power meditation.

Clear up any misconceptions your having In the idea. Its talking about single pointed concentration not literally blanking yourself (in which concentration or your consciousness wouldn't exist.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back