Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

You Won't Guess Who Invented The Instagram Filter (LOL)

What disturbs me the most is that this guy is a f***ing kike himself... :roll:

The content "creator" is a jew and his wife is too. Personally, it's all fun and games until a jew comes to play.

I'm not surprised my self to be honest. jews created the jewsus thoughtform. The jews always play both sides to confuse the goyim [gentiles].

A means to an end, literally, end us.

Hail our Father Satan forever.

Yeah, you're right. This was the fist video I've seen from him, and I just found it funny, but now when I looked at his other videos he is a typical Jew, who from time to time says things that his audience believe and want to be told... In his video about Trump winning the election is so obvious that he doesn't mean anything he says, but he just desperately tries to be liked by both Trump's and Hillary's supporters. The typical behavior of a Jew. My mistake, I should have looked at his other videos before sharing this.

In my opinion, you didn’t make a mistake my dear brother/sister. It’s always good to know your enemy.

The jews are a mistake themselves. A mistake which is about to be corrected in all levels of existence.

Hail our father Satan forever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back