Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

light from sun and telepathy

setssdniwwy

If it takes 8 minutes for light from the sun to reach earth. Then how is telepathic comminication with satan possible.
Does light from the sun really take 8 min to reach earth? I was always told it would. If the sun ever stopped shining and started shining again

Your discussing a physical phenomena versus something that works on the astral. Despite being a mental phenomena it goes straight into the ether.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=19728

"Tesla was transmitting through the ether that is why, he was using ether technology. This is how its possible to communicate with our Gods who are in the Orion Galaxy, telepathically because the mind the mental vibrations are ethereal vibrations. Telepathic communication is instant transmission for this reason its travelling through the astral, which is the ether. The mind connects to the ether principal and the astral. There is a realm where distance does not exist."

setssdniwwy said:
If it takes 8 minutes for light from the sun to reach earth. Then how is telepathic comminication with satan possible.
Does light from the sun really take 8 min to reach earth? I was always told it would. If the sun ever stopped shining and started shining again

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19728

"The next question is why did Tesla have instant transmission for example if one sends a message to Mars it will take over twenty minutes with the high level transmission tech we have today to send and receive due to distance. However its also possible for instant transmission with Tesla technology.

Tesla was transmitting through the ether that is why, he was using ether technology. This is how its possible to communicate with our Gods who are in the Orion Galaxy, telepathically because the mind the mental vibrations are ethereal vibrations. Telepathic communication is instant transmission for this reason its travelling through the astral, which is the ether. The mind connects to the ether principal and the astral. There is a realm where distance does not exist. " HP Mageson666

I have no reason to doubt the speed of light (correct me if I am wrong) but this is not how telepathic communication works. It is a completely different thing. Telepathic communication is instant and will automatically be translated. An example of this commonly known was The tower of Babel thing and mixing of lauguages of earth in the bible was the enemy taking away our ability to do this and a curse.

It is a different kind of energy people can project themselves instantly from one place to another this is in the realm of thought or spirit it is higher vibration and different properties than the light from stars although stars also have a spiritual dimension. These are not seperate from eachother but the speed at which light reaches our eyes has nothing to do with this and kike Einstein was the one who said it was the limit at which things can travel.

Here is something that may explain this more https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Physics_of_the_Soul.html

Telepathic communication is instant,it does not travel with light or sound,where you focus your mind it is instantly there,so I do not know what you were saying

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back