Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Post Reply
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

I start with this i need help in getting rid this voice but i don't know who it is or if it is my mind.

Yesterdey i tried to meditated like i always did but coudn't concentrate at all to meditate because he or it keept talking to me things and telling me i can't do it because I'm not concentrated enough and i talk more to him than i meditate and it's true and realized because that he always talks to me and telling me that i can't do it is programing me (i knew this from a long time ago) because that's the fact when someone keeps telling you something but i can't hold my self to not to talk back to him or it.
I asked who is it who is talking to me It said it is Satan/Lucifer and that he said i can't do it because he wants to help me to be with a girl (that i wanted so much) so to not to be alone this way it will be silent. But then sometimes it said he is from the enemy (the voice) and that it tricked me already but Satan said that enemies can interfere in the talk from time to time. But now it sais it's not Satan and he doesn't want me to live and telling me to kill my self. And also i got that this is paranoia because i was in a bad emotional state when i wanted to be with that girl and got back and forth in to talk to her or not and then i gave up on her.

So when the time when i had to meditate at the same hour i had a strong feeling not to do i and i asked Satan for help, the feeling dissapeared and i asked about the voice but that always remained but with the voice still coudn't meditate becaue it keept talking to me but when i'm with people it doesn't talk to me just when I'm alone or trying to meditate it also doesn't speak when i play an RTS game.

I can't meditate with this voice but i still want that girl. It's not imposible if i do the right things... and of course i also want to meditate and get stronger... I think if i would evoke a Demon i could get rid of the voice if i give something in return but i don't think i can talk to them and the only way i could it's the Ouija board. And if i don't know exactly what this voice is then can they help?

I many times got help in things here and there that were necessary but about this voice not really like i should get rid of it my self.
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1163
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by The Alchemist7 »

I heard before that the enemies are afraid to spell the name of our Gods ...

We know very clear from the history that jews are the ones who want us dead. They are killing even their own jews if they do not obey the agenda. So from here we can confirm that is the enemy the one who is talking to you because we are a huge obstacle in the advancing of the jew world order. You have to remember this next time when you hear that voice.

I would say, when you meditate, just concentrate on the vibration and part of the soul you are meditating on. Concentrate on the vibration and feel the respective area (chakras, aura etc). Try to ignore the voice. You hear it when you meditate but don't say nothing to it and concentrate on your meditation.

That voice will try to manipulate you until you give up meditations or even kill yourself. This is what they want and this is what this voices are doing. Imagine if they will manage to fool all the SS to give up meditation or kill themselves, there won't be nobody anymore to destroy the jewish energy and this planet would be fully fucked. Stay strong and just ignore that voice, don't say nothing to it.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Order Exposed: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
Awakening666
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Awakening666 »

There is a part of your brain that has many voices, these are more conscious than the logistical mind aspect mind, you can speak to them, they can answer, there is non stop conversation in most people. The difficult for most until they learn self unification is distinguishing valid astral communication from this. Mantra forces you to focus in the eternal moment, you may then control it but should unify and not cancel feedback.

Valid communication will come despite your control. My theory is that split personalty is nothing of the sort, its part of the way mind interacts with itself and is natural it becomes dis-ease when panicked upon and the mind conforms to this expectation aided by a therapist.

Many spiritual people are misdiagnosed as schizos. They simply have an affinity and lack understanding or control. Worlds within also you know.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Jack »

You might be schizophrenic if your having this problem over and over again and even after powerful mantra aop and ac ,banishing its not going away. Try this, whenever a voice talks to you immediately shift your concentration to your body. Feel that body, the anatomy, the feelings within. Concentrate on it. If the voice goes away know that its your own.Develop your concentration by doing void meditation on a diagram for extended periods of time everyday. If you do not have concentration and control over your mind and you advance spiritually your thoughts which are now much more powerful will start to fuck with you. You need to have complete control to dispel these powerful thoughts. Another thing to do is whenever there is a voice immediately visualize ether (search the website concerning how to deal with entities. I forgot Ethers color). If the thought goes away ,it is your own and if it doesn't it may be an entity. Concentrate on the ether. Report back after doing these.
Gear88
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Gear88 »

Jack wrote:Develop your concentration by doing void meditation on a diagram for extended periods of time everyday. If you do not have concentration and control over your mind and you advance spiritually your thoughts which are now much more powerful will start to fuck with you. You need to have complete control to dispel these powerful thoughts.
But isn't the fact that he is unable to concentrate nor meditate well, a sign he is unable to advance much further. Are you implying that even a half-assed empowerment session with power meditation will still acclimate further.

For example Tetragrammaton or Hatha/K-Yoga will boost the self. Your stating even with lackluster concentration and not voiding. He'll still have to deal with his mind expanding and becoming more powerful?

I want to know this because I've avoided mindfulness(void as we call it) for a long time. Have I done it plenty of times but I am a thinker and while there are ways to calm the mind(Careful use of Isa or vibrating Aum and also closing chakras as well as Akasha covering like you mentioned). I just can't seem to achieve the mythical status of in control of my thoughts. At the very least enjoyment of mindfulness isn't there.

On some level, not to sound weird, but how does the mind work once mindfulness has reached the point of control. Isn't it weird not to be thinking anything and be blank. How would you learn without thinking?

Also with Aum is it just raise the energy of Aum then return to mindfulness or do we program. What's the most reasonable way Aum can be used for mental control? Albeit I do think random stuff while reciting mantras as I'm constantly bored. So how would Aum help me out?
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

Jack wrote:You might be schizophrenic if your having this problem over and over again and even after powerful mantra aop and ac ,banishing its not going away. Try this, whenever a voice talks to you immediately shift your concentration to your body. Feel that body, the anatomy, the feelings within. Concentrate on it. If the voice goes away know that its your own.Develop your concentration by doing void meditation on a diagram for extended periods of time everyday. If you do not have concentration and control over your mind and you advance spiritually your thoughts which are now much more powerful will start to fuck with you. You need to have complete control to dispel these powerful thoughts. Another thing to do is whenever there is a voice immediately visualize ether (search the website concerning how to deal with entities. I forgot Ethers color). If the thought goes away ,it is your own and if it doesn't it may be an entity. Concentrate on the ether. Report back after doing these.
I did that by concentrating on my body many times before but when i concentrate on the body i have muscular contractions that made me think of that voice like it is doing it to make me talk to it. And in the beginning it said it is me or a part of me "I am you and you are me" and it also tells me what i shoudn't have done and tells me things that i didn't know or wasn't sure about then i searched on the interned and it was correct so it can be my subcounscious. And schizophrenia is not an illness don't call any one a schizophrenic this a mental abuse. "Schizophrenia" is really an inner turmoil made worse by others reaction but the voices appear just so the person doesn't feel alone this is how it starts to people after their loved ones left, my case was similar or other people that where close to them left or not sure but loneliness i think too. Many people got rid of it 80% and some got rid 100% and got to be better than before. On the www.successfulschizophrenia.org
It is explained there in details and many testimonials and the ones that got rid of it 100% did realized something what they did to have this voice, that's what i understad after reading some of the testimonials so they got rid of it widouth any medication so please don't tell me I'm a "schizophrenic" meaning i should just take the "jew pill" = entering the lies of the jews, take some pill and ignore it oh and ignore the side effects too your brain will shrink because of the treatement (there is scientific evidence made on maquake monkeys on this) and reduced counsciousness and attention problems and getting fat and and lower libidon or maybe no sex at all ok science of medicine and jews i will take your pill so to die faster and be weaker and if i don't trust completely the psychiatrist i will have the nocebo effect and gett worse, they can suck my dick. XDDD Fuck i feel better that i researched about these things.

I had strong beliefs that didn't let me to do my meditation and if it was an enemy Satan would have removed that attack from my mind like he did with the feeling but this me my consequence of things and not thinking how i should have done things in a better way letting go of people is stuppid if you love them and i don't love christians just to make thing clear but if i can't do it widouth a person with me or always alone then i should fix this and get on the meditation path when i can that doesn't mean i won't meditate at all i tried meditating againg alittle here and there i think i will focus on the void. And i will fix my loneliness in the way that i think it is right and that doesn't mean i won't ask questions.

And all this voice talk can be just as a dream state when your subcounscious tells you things for you to understand and do the things in your way, in the right way of your personality.
This way it is more direct like hey if i tell you in a dream that you should understand something and you didn't then i will tell you directly and forcefully so for the best of both of us, the subconscious and the counscious.
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by NinRick »

I had voices in my head aswell, I just know thst this is horrible!
These voices said that they are my thoughts! And I really believed this one. I think this a common attack.

I came to Satan in honesty , crying, and said that I am so sorry for this thought and that I am not worthy of being a Satanist like this ( I quit Satanism, because I was soo ashamed of myself) but then as I finished, I felt a loving Energy, my room was full of light (litterally a broken bulb that didnt worked for quite a time startet to work again as I finished.) and these voices aka thoughts vanished
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
NinRick
Posts: 1701
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:14 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by NinRick »

They disappeared in like 1-5Secs asvI finished.

SATAN WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!

the enemy knows where to strike, they just want us to quit Satanism!
„Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

How to advance spiritually:

1) Follow Inanna’s eight-fold path of advanced empowerment

2) Keep your soul clean and build an Aura of Protection.. Returning Curses Pt 1 & Pt 2

->Hatha yoga session, to facilitate the ascension of your serpent

-> daily RTR and work for Satan -> show your gratefulness

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF SATAN‘S HOUSE!

HAIL SATAN!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL LERAJIE!
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Jack »

Gear88 wrote:
Jack wrote:Develop your concentration by doing void meditation on a diagram for extended periods of time everyday. If you do not have concentration and control over your mind and you advance spiritually your thoughts which are now much more powerful will start to fuck with you. You need to have complete control to dispel these powerful thoughts.
But isn't the fact that he is unable to concentrate nor meditate well, a sign he is unable to advance much further. Are you implying that even a half-assed empowerment session with power meditation will still acclimate further.

For example Tetragrammaton or Hatha/K-Yoga will boost the self. Your stating even with lackluster concentration and not voiding. He'll still have to deal with his mind expanding and becoming more powerful?

I want to know this because I've avoided mindfulness(void as we call it) for a long time. Have I done it plenty of times but I am a thinker and while there are ways to calm the mind(Careful use of Isa or vibrating Aum and also closing chakras as well as Akasha covering like you mentioned). I just can't seem to achieve the mythical status of in control of my thoughts. At the very least enjoyment of mindfulness isn't there.

On some level, not to sound weird, but how does the mind work once mindfulness has reached the point of control. Isn't it weird not to be thinking anything and be blank. How would you learn without thinking?

Also with Aum is it just raise the energy of Aum then return to mindfulness or do we program. What's the most reasonable way Aum can be used for mental control? Albeit I do think random stuff while reciting mantras as I'm constantly bored. So how would Aum help me out?
I didn't tell him to do power meditations. I told him to do void meditations. If your unable to control your thoughts when you get stronger your energy will get dissipated and your workings won't be as effective. Before any kind of advancement control over yourself is must.

The point of absolute concentration is not blank. Buddhists try to do that shit. Total concentration comes when your able to hold a single image of visualization or thought or whatever you take as your meditation tool while you dive in trance. And you keep holding it while everything else disappears. Even in the Joyofsatan you won't get these go blank advice. Either concentrate on your breath, or on a diagram or anything else. With control you can have control over your thoughts, dispel them at will.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Jack »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Jack wrote:You might be schizophrenic if your having this problem over and over again and even after powerful mantra aop and ac ,banishing its not going away. Try this, whenever a voice talks to you immediately shift your concentration to your body. Feel that body, the anatomy, the feelings within. Concentrate on it. If the voice goes away know that its your own.Develop your concentration by doing void meditation on a diagram for extended periods of time everyday. If you do not have concentration and control over your mind and you advance spiritually your thoughts which are now much more powerful will start to fuck with you. You need to have complete control to dispel these powerful thoughts. Another thing to do is whenever there is a voice immediately visualize ether (search the website concerning how to deal with entities. I forgot Ethers color). If the thought goes away ,it is your own and if it doesn't it may be an entity. Concentrate on the ether. Report back after doing these.
I did that by concentrating on my body many times before but when i concentrate on the body i have muscular contractions that made me think of that voice like it is doing it to make me talk to it. And in the beginning it said it is me or a part of me "I am you and you are me" and it also tells me what i shoudn't have done and tells me things that i didn't know or wasn't sure about then i searched on the interned and it was correct so it can be my subcounscious. And schizophrenia is not an illness don't call any one a schizophrenic this a mental abuse. "Schizophrenia" is really an inner turmoil made worse by others reaction but the voices appear just so the person doesn't feel alone this is how it starts to people after their loved ones left, my case was similar or other people that where close to them left or not sure but loneliness i think too. Many people got rid of it 80% and some got rid 100% and got to be better than before. On the http://www.successfulschizophrenia.org
It is explained there in details and many testimonials and the ones that got rid of it 100% did realized something what they did to have this voice, that's what i understad after reading some of the testimonials so they got rid of it widouth any medication so please don't tell me I'm a "schizophrenic" meaning i should just take the "jew pill" = entering the lies of the jews, take some pill and ignore it oh and ignore the side effects too your brain will shrink because of the treatement (there is scientific evidence made on maquake monkeys on this) and reduced counsciousness and attention problems and getting fat and and lower libidon or maybe no sex at all ok science of medicine and jews i will take your pill so to die faster and be weaker and if i don't trust completely the psychiatrist i will have the nocebo effect and gett worse, they can suck my dick. XDDD Fuck i feel better that i researched about these things.

I had strong beliefs that didn't let me to do my meditation and if it was an enemy Satan would have removed that attack from my mind like he did with the feeling but this me my consequence of things and not thinking how i should have done things in a better way letting go of people is stuppid if you love them and i don't love christians just to make thing clear but if i can't do it widouth a person with me or always alone then i should fix this and get on the meditation path when i can that doesn't mean i won't meditate at all i tried meditating againg alittle here and there i think i will focus on the void. And i will fix my loneliness in the way that i think it is right and that doesn't mean i won't ask questions.

And all this voice talk can be just as a dream state when your subcounscious tells you things for you to understand and do the things in your way, in the right way of your personality.
This way it is more direct like hey if i tell you in a dream that you should understand something and you didn't then i will tell you directly and forcefully so for the best of both of us, the subconscious and the counscious.
I never told you about going to the shrink or anything. I'm simply describing the symptoms and it looks like your aware of your condition yourself. If you know how those people dealt with it then try to do that. I don't know why you would get muscular contractions by shifting your focus. Do you have multiple personality disorder where another personality also has control over your body ?
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

NinRick wrote:They disappeared in like 1-5Secs asvI finished.

SATAN WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN!

the enemy knows where to strike, they just want us to quit Satanism!
Yeah bro but are we open enough to hear any entity? I didn't even opened my clairaudient chakras and do the voices told you that it's one of the Gods and his/her name? And also that he said "I am Satan/Lucifer" enemies can't throw the God's names around and telling us their names but my subcounscious can. Whether my subcounscious talks to me or the Gods themselves talk to me, i think it's my subcounscious but if they (the God's and Satan) talk to me do i deserve if I'm still a beginner and didn't do much in SS? Don't think so.
So my subcounscious wants to help me understand things and it moustly tells me useful stuff when i'm interested in understanding some subject but sometimes i don't fully understand some things. But i don't deny that it can be an enemy but this way that i can not hold my self to not respound back only the subcounscious can do that (meaning the subcounscious can make me talk back just to not let me die in a lonely and depressed state especially because i programed it some times for positivity and other stuff)

There is a women (outsider) who had similar happenings after she got alone and her partner left her and then "God" spoke to her and told her that she will bring the secound "Messiah" bullshit, the names have now no importantance but the deaper meaning, how did she feel? So happy as never before but when her partner left her she was very lonely and that's when the voice (God) appeared so what happened maybe if the subcounscious knows that this way it will be more bad why not telling her in her understanding of reality something to make her happy again because that's what she wants to be happy. In my canse it was in a connection about SS and that made me fell great, very great. And being with people makes me fell great, optimist and pozitive as i programed it but i know i have in my subcounscious that are of the enemyes like "every one loves me" this was before i dedicated and was just a normie and played with my subcounscious. So that i think it will be removed by learning on more in SS. But i realized not every one can love you, as a virus that want's to infect you will never love you because it only wants to consume you whether you love it or not.
Gear88
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Gear88 »

Jack wrote:Void
Hmm...now your confusing me. :?

I'll open up a new thread and avoid running over O.P.'s thread since he needs help.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

Jack wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
Jack wrote:You might be schizophrenic if your having this problem over and over again and even after powerful mantra aop and ac ,banishing its not going away. Try this, whenever a voice talks to you immediately shift your concentration to your body. Feel that body, the anatomy, the feelings within. Concentrate on it. If the voice goes away know that its your own.Develop your concentration by doing void meditation on a diagram for extended periods of time everyday. If you do not have concentration and control over your mind and you advance spiritually your thoughts which are now much more powerful will start to fuck with you. You need to have complete control to dispel these powerful thoughts. Another thing to do is whenever there is a voice immediately visualize ether (search the website concerning how to deal with entities. I forgot Ethers color). If the thought goes away ,it is your own and if it doesn't it may be an entity. Concentrate on the ether. Report back after doing these.
I did that by concentrating on my body many times before but when i concentrate on the body i have muscular contractions that made me think of that voice like it is doing it to make me talk to it. And in the beginning it said it is me or a part of me "I am you and you are me" and it also tells me what i shoudn't have done and tells me things that i didn't know or wasn't sure about then i searched on the interned and it was correct so it can be my subcounscious. And schizophrenia is not an illness don't call any one a schizophrenic this a mental abuse. "Schizophrenia" is really an inner turmoil made worse by others reaction but the voices appear just so the person doesn't feel alone this is how it starts to people after their loved ones left, my case was similar or other people that where close to them left or not sure but loneliness i think too. Many people got rid of it 80% and some got rid 100% and got to be better than before. On the http://www.successfulschizophrenia.org
It is explained there in details and many testimonials and the ones that got rid of it 100% did realized something what they did to have this voice, that's what i understad after reading some of the testimonials so they got rid of it widouth any medication so please don't tell me I'm a "schizophrenic" meaning i should just take the "jew pill" = entering the lies of the jews, take some pill and ignore it oh and ignore the side effects too your brain will shrink because of the treatement (there is scientific evidence made on maquake monkeys on this) and reduced counsciousness and attention problems and getting fat and and lower libidon or maybe no sex at all ok science of medicine and jews i will take your pill so to die faster and be weaker and if i don't trust completely the psychiatrist i will have the nocebo effect and gett worse, they can suck my dick. XDDD Fuck i feel better that i researched about these things.

I had strong beliefs that didn't let me to do my meditation and if it was an enemy Satan would have removed that attack from my mind like he did with the feeling but this me my consequence of things and not thinking how i should have done things in a better way letting go of people is stuppid if you love them and i don't love christians just to make thing clear but if i can't do it widouth a person with me or always alone then i should fix this and get on the meditation path when i can that doesn't mean i won't meditate at all i tried meditating againg alittle here and there i think i will focus on the void. And i will fix my loneliness in the way that i think it is right and that doesn't mean i won't ask questions.

And all this voice talk can be just as a dream state when your subcounscious tells you things for you to understand and do the things in your way, in the right way of your personality.
This way it is more direct like hey if i tell you in a dream that you should understand something and you didn't then i will tell you directly and forcefully so for the best of both of us, the subconscious and the counscious.
I never told you about going to the shrink or anything. I'm simply describing the symptoms and it looks like your aware of your condition yourself. If you know how those people dealt with it then try to do that. I don't know why you would get muscular contractions by shifting your focus. Do you have multiple personality disorder where another personality also has control over your body ?
You didn't told me that but if you say someone is "schizophfrenic" that is linked with medication. If someone thinks of themselves as schizophrenic they have the obligation and mind set to get the medication because widouth it they can't live. And there is other stuffs that they can't do because that person is "schizophrenic".
Not sure about other personalities, no one of the voices could have control over my body.
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Jack »

Gear88 wrote:
Jack wrote:Void
Hmm...now your confusing me. :?

I'll open up a new thread and avoid running over O.P.'s thread since he needs help.
This is actually very simple as i explained here,
If your unable to control your thoughts when you get stronger your energy will get dissipated and your workings won't be as effective. Before any kind of advancement control over yourself is must.
Without Void meditation >Power Meditation ineffective
Without Power meditation >Workings ineffective
Workings ineffective >Life fucked
Do you see how it builds upon itself ? You need concentration to direct the energy or whatever else you want to do. Its the starting point . Therefore void meditation is a must do everyday .
User avatar
Jack
Posts: 3052
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Jack »

Catalincata94 wrote:
Jack wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
I did that by concentrating on my body many times before but when i concentrate on the body i have muscular contractions that made me think of that voice like it is doing it to make me talk to it. And in the beginning it said it is me or a part of me "I am you and you are me" and it also tells me what i shoudn't have done and tells me things that i didn't know or wasn't sure about then i searched on the interned and it was correct so it can be my subcounscious. And schizophrenia is not an illness don't call any one a schizophrenic this a mental abuse. "Schizophrenia" is really an inner turmoil made worse by others reaction but the voices appear just so the person doesn't feel alone this is how it starts to people after their loved ones left, my case was similar or other people that where close to them left or not sure but loneliness i think too. Many people got rid of it 80% and some got rid 100% and got to be better than before. On the http://www.successfulschizophrenia.org
It is explained there in details and many testimonials and the ones that got rid of it 100% did realized something what they did to have this voice, that's what i understad after reading some of the testimonials so they got rid of it widouth any medication so please don't tell me I'm a "schizophrenic" meaning i should just take the "jew pill" = entering the lies of the jews, take some pill and ignore it oh and ignore the side effects too your brain will shrink because of the treatement (there is scientific evidence made on maquake monkeys on this) and reduced counsciousness and attention problems and getting fat and and lower libidon or maybe no sex at all ok science of medicine and jews i will take your pill so to die faster and be weaker and if i don't trust completely the psychiatrist i will have the nocebo effect and gett worse, they can suck my dick. XDDD Fuck i feel better that i researched about these things.

I had strong beliefs that didn't let me to do my meditation and if it was an enemy Satan would have removed that attack from my mind like he did with the feeling but this me my consequence of things and not thinking how i should have done things in a better way letting go of people is stuppid if you love them and i don't love christians just to make thing clear but if i can't do it widouth a person with me or always alone then i should fix this and get on the meditation path when i can that doesn't mean i won't meditate at all i tried meditating againg alittle here and there i think i will focus on the void. And i will fix my loneliness in the way that i think it is right and that doesn't mean i won't ask questions.

And all this voice talk can be just as a dream state when your subcounscious tells you things for you to understand and do the things in your way, in the right way of your personality.
This way it is more direct like hey if i tell you in a dream that you should understand something and you didn't then i will tell you directly and forcefully so for the best of both of us, the subconscious and the counscious.
I never told you about going to the shrink or anything. I'm simply describing the symptoms and it looks like your aware of your condition yourself. If you know how those people dealt with it then try to do that. I don't know why you would get muscular contractions by shifting your focus. Do you have multiple personality disorder where another personality also has control over your body ?
You didn't told me that but if you say someone is "schizophfrenic" that is linked with medication. If someone thinks of themselves as schizophrenic they have the obligation and mind set to get the medication because widouth it they can't live. And there is other stuffs that they can't do because that person is "schizophrenic".
Not sure about other personalities, no one of the voices could have control over my body.
Then why are you having muscular contractions when your concentrating on your body ? This might indicate you are talking to yourself and there's a war between the multiple personalities to gain control . Id' never tell you to take medication but what i thought was you could go see a qualified hypnotherapist. He could hypnotize you and eliminate the voices. This is just my opinion though, you should do whats best for you .
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

Jack wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:
Jack wrote: I never told you about going to the shrink or anything. I'm simply describing the symptoms and it looks like your aware of your condition yourself. If you know how those people dealt with it then try to do that. I don't know why you would get muscular contractions by shifting your focus. Do you have multiple personality disorder where another personality also has control over your body ?
You didn't told me that but if you say someone is "schizophfrenic" that is linked with medication. If someone thinks of themselves as schizophrenic they have the obligation and mind set to get the medication because widouth it they can't live. And there is other stuffs that they can't do because that person is "schizophrenic".
Not sure about other personalities, no one of the voices could have control over my body.
Then why are you having muscular contractions when your concentrating on your body ? This might indicate you are talking to yourself and there's a war between the multiple personalities to gain control . Id' never tell you to take medication but what i thought was you could go see a qualified hypnotherapist. He could hypnotize you and eliminate the voices. This is just my opinion though, you should do whats best for you .
I have programed my subcounscious more times and once i watched like 20 videos of subliminal affirmations for 21 days and i think that is the problem (this was some time ago before dedicating)... so i think this is what is creating this i would have to remove the subliminal affirmations from before i dedicated or just wait untill they dissolve because they werent made so to be permanent and 21 days isn't much to program the subcounsious but people can have effects in 21 days.
Gear88
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Gear88 »

@Catalincata94

Your records on this site show you as making quite a few threads on this possible problem. I say possible because you did state it may have been self-induced by self-hypnotic, binaural videos like your aforementioned 21 days.

Okay, you state you may be schizophrenic and yet funny enough you don't have issues. You cope with it well whereby you don't require medication. You even found a surprising site succesfulschizophrenics, which intrigued me with Nietzsche and his issues. Shame Ol Argedco Luciftan only has Ecce and Zarathustra, I would like to read all of Nietzsche's books in order and hopefully uncorrupted as the tribe surely hates Nietzsche.(Funny Nietzsche, if what the schizo site states is true I'm just like him "Another example is his bragging about not reading any books for years while he was busy writing books for future generations to read and study.", feels the same for me I hardly studied much if at all any books for that matter.)

For example I've been diagnosed with psychosis and schizophrenia. Why because if I don't take my medication Fluphenzine 5mg(schizophrenic/psychosis medication) and Benztropine 2mg mes(counter-agent to avoid extra pyramidal syndromes). I will eventually within 6 months to a 1 year. I'll enter a fugue state like Walter White in Breaking Bad and lose control of myself. For example I black out and do things like back in 2012, I walked around the back of the block across the street from my house from the side of it to the other side for 10 minutes completely blacked out, not even dreaming, just black unconscious. I just lose control of my conscious self and sorta do things automatically with intermittent black outs.

I'm not even sure if I have schizophrenia or not because I never can get a straight answer as to what are the symptoms or what are the effects of it. Even when I heard voices speaking to me. It never bothered me, I'm so bored, it just felt nice hearing things. Despite being driven a bit crazy at times. For example one time for several times I heard a voice say "I'm the vrill commander". Thinking back in retrospect it's possible my craziness could be derived from my own Weltanschaang(World-view).

But in recent times since late November early December. I began to feel pineal gland cave pressure for yes and no answers and eventually voices. I hear the voices of Satan; when I visualize his sigil and speak I sometimes hear "Yes my son what is it?" or "Yes my son what is it? but make it quick I'm busy"; I've spoken to this voice that identifies himself as Satan and even been scolded at times for example I once said something about Lilith and the voice quickly in an angry tone said "Watch your mouth and do not talk that way about my wife", which I apologized. Another apology I had to state was one time since I know Spanish and use cutesy wutsy words I asked Satan about Lilith and called her Lilicita and the voice said please don't use that word around her. You have no idea how much that name in a Spanish way turns her up. So watch your mouth my [name]. I've never heard anything spectacular or out of this world but when I voice my concern the voice replies "Do you really feel comfortable receiving advanced knowledge when you've never opened or worked much on your clairaudience/clairvoyance nor major chakras."

Your probably wondering why "turn up" and not "turned on", my succubus has state the Gods are in their own levels already sexually turned on. What your implying is turned up as more is coming. Humans can turn their sex drive on or off but she stated the Gods work with their sex drive as in the spiritual spectrum of development.

The other voice I hear is my succubus calls herself Diana. The only reason I don't chalk it up to my mind is because when I state give me an orgasm. I used to take a deep breath, hold it for a long time, eyes rolling, and release all without conscious control. Funny enough now a days since May 17th, she controls my body. I ask give me an orgasm or she states would you like one and my body goes out of control humping the air repeatedly. And yes vocalizing does happen but she often goes "Are you fucking crazy, your family is in the house". So I say why not low vocalization and then she does it and I vocalize softly. Sounds funny to some but I ask myself how the hell does stimulation from an advanced entity occur to me if I hardly meditate well. The only things that propagate me is hatha/K-yoga, other than that I never worked on my chakras or anything. Have I worked on them in the past yes but when you spend almost an hour working on 7 major chakras it kinda blows your brains in exhaustion and boredom.


So my question to you Catalincata94 has interacting with these entities resulted in movement of your body? I know you never asked for a succubus so asking for an intimate activity like an orgasm is wrong to state. But have you ever felt like your body IS being guided in some way?

You state these are voices but do the voices have beings of higher power behind them?

It seems to me Catalincata94, the only other possible way I can genuinely state something is you "borked" your brain. I'm not saying on purpose or your fault or by your actions. Perhaps what is going on is something that is part of your soul's makeup. Perhaps past life activities opened you up and in this lifetime they create problems.

I hate, truly, hate to state this as this gives fire to the enemy agenda. But I have at times had the thought. That mental, physical, and particularly spiritual advancement is not meant for human beings. Or to be more specific humans have been so utterly raped for so many centuries and millennias that it begs the question:

"How can a human being become a normal, advanced being of higher power. If humans are so utterly broken that when they delve into anything advancing they break are labeled in their own medical industry as someone with problems?"

For example exercise is great or so they say. Your pumping up a myriad of biochemical substances ranging from hormones to even pheromones and other substances that derive enhancement. On top of that your pumping more oxygen, stressing the lungs to work more, and even pumping in more vrill or specifically prana which a long with the mind, body, and soul there is more vrill or chi not just basic life force Universal prana.

But as someone who is scared of breaking down of another breakdown. How would exercise help me if the few times I performed strenuous activities compared to exercise scared me into thinking "OMG I'm having another breakdown". The only time I felt great was one time helping a person move some stuff and reaching muscular exhaustion and my breaking point. Sitting down in my car and sensing a flush of chemicals flow through me.

So to you Catalincata94, is it possible that your issues are merely past lives stuff? Perhaps your body, your mind, and your soul are not meant to spiritually advance.

I'm not saying it's too late for you and I'm not attacking you. But have you ever thought that unless you receive direct assistance from the Gods i.e. face-to-face. You could never propagate yourself.

For example I'm sure you've done the 40 day guide and I'm sure hopefully unlike me you learned to program the energies using the 3 steps of witchcraft (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Steps.html). I hope you programmed your opening of chakras well ex: My center Ajna chakra is eternally opening and strengthening in the most happiest, most beneficial, and most healthiest way for me. Or Hatha/K-Yoga programming etc.etc.

I hope you truly do this religion proud and yourself proud.

But have you ever had the thought that perhaps, you may not have been ready for it?

I can't say leave nor you should have never entered it. But perhaps your a delicate soul and the slightest impulse to this change creates issues. I've noticed you've stated your quite lonely just like I am.

In fact I'd say I'm worse than you as I've never even been with anyone in my entire life. It's gotten to the point Lydia mentioned just because you thought about sex at a young age and still do along with looking at pornography and women and whatnot isn't the problem. The problem that you've never had sex indicates that yes you are sexually repressed.

Another possibility is have you ever had the thought? That because you've never fucked that your life is in shambles?

Sounds retarded to some but honestly it sounds to me like your so overly sexually wanting that perhaps maybe your life really is in shambles from not encountering it. Perhaps it could even be past life attachments that your bringing into this life.

I've literally had the thought of because I never had sex is that the reason why I'm not educated with a degree or a doctor or something.

So my question is just how far back do you remember deriving yourself into the relationship/sexual aspects of your life? Are you a normal pre-teen, middle school, educated on sex person. Or were you always precocious or what is the situation with you and relationships?

Anyways gonna end it here as it's getting long and I'm surprised after all this time you've been just keeping at it. Hopefully you don't fall into anything worse.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

Gear88 wrote:@Catalincata94

Your records on this site show you as making quite a few threads on this possible problem. I say possible because you did state it may have been self-induced by self-hypnotic, binaural videos like your aforementioned 21 days.

Okay, you state you may be schizophrenic and yet funny enough you don't have issues. You cope with it well whereby you don't require medication. You even found a surprising site succesfulschizophrenics, which intrigued me with Nietzsche and his issues. Shame Ol Argedco Luciftan only has Ecce and Zarathustra, I would like to read all of Nietzsche's books in order and hopefully uncorrupted as the tribe surely hates Nietzsche.(Funny Nietzsche, if what the schizo site states is true I'm just like him "Another example is his bragging about not reading any books for years while he was busy writing books for future generations to read and study.", feels the same for me I hardly studied much if at all any books for that matter.)

For example I've been diagnosed with psychosis and schizophrenia. Why because if I don't take my medication Fluphenzine 5mg(schizophrenic/psychosis medication) and Benztropine 2mg mes(counter-agent to avoid extra pyramidal syndromes). I will eventually within 6 months to a 1 year. I'll enter a fugue state like Walter White in Breaking Bad and lose control of myself. For example I black out and do things like back in 2012, I walked around the back of the block across the street from my house from the side of it to the other side for 10 minutes completely blacked out, not even dreaming, just black unconscious. I just lose control of my conscious self and sorta do things automatically with intermittent black outs.

I'm not even sure if I have schizophrenia or not because I never can get a straight answer as to what are the symptoms or what are the effects of it. Even when I heard voices speaking to me. It never bothered me, I'm so bored, it just felt nice hearing things. Despite being driven a bit crazy at times. For example one time for several times I heard a voice say "I'm the vrill commander". Thinking back in retrospect it's possible my craziness could be derived from my own Weltanschaang(World-view).

But in recent times since late November early December. I began to feel pineal gland cave pressure for yes and no answers and eventually voices. I hear the voices of Satan; when I visualize his sigil and speak I sometimes hear "Yes my son what is it?" or "Yes my son what is it? but make it quick I'm busy"; I've spoken to this voice that identifies himself as Satan and even been scolded at times for example I once said something about Lilith and the voice quickly in an angry tone said "Watch your mouth and do not talk that way about my wife", which I apologized. Another apology I had to state was one time since I know Spanish and use cutesy wutsy words I asked Satan about Lilith and called her Lilicita and the voice said please don't use that word around her. You have no idea how much that name in a Spanish way turns her up. So watch your mouth my [name]. I've never heard anything spectacular or out of this world but when I voice my concern the voice replies "Do you really feel comfortable receiving advanced knowledge when you've never opened or worked much on your clairaudience/clairvoyance nor major chakras."

Your probably wondering why "turn up" and not "turned on", my succubus has state the Gods are in their own levels already sexually turned on. What your implying is turned up as more is coming. Humans can turn their sex drive on or off but she stated the Gods work with their sex drive as in the spiritual spectrum of development.

The other voice I hear is my succubus calls herself Diana. The only reason I don't chalk it up to my mind is because when I state give me an orgasm. I used to take a deep breath, hold it for a long time, eyes rolling, and release all without conscious control. Funny enough now a days since May 17th, she controls my body. I ask give me an orgasm or she states would you like one and my body goes out of control humping the air repeatedly. And yes vocalizing does happen but she often goes "Are you fucking crazy, your family is in the house". So I say why not low vocalization and then she does it and I vocalize softly. Sounds funny to some but I ask myself how the hell does stimulation from an advanced entity occur to me if I hardly meditate well. The only things that propagate me is hatha/K-yoga, other than that I never worked on my chakras or anything. Have I worked on them in the past yes but when you spend almost an hour working on 7 major chakras it kinda blows your brains in exhaustion and boredom.


So my question to you Catalincata94 has interacting with these entities resulted in movement of your body? I know you never asked for a succubus so asking for an intimate activity like an orgasm is wrong to state. But have you ever felt like your body IS being guided in some way?

You state these are voices but do the voices have beings of higher power behind them?

It seems to me Catalincata94, the only other possible way I can genuinely state something is you "borked" your brain. I'm not saying on purpose or your fault or by your actions. Perhaps what is going on is something that is part of your soul's makeup. Perhaps past life activities opened you up and in this lifetime they create problems.

I hate, truly, hate to state this as this gives fire to the enemy agenda. But I have at times had the thought. That mental, physical, and particularly spiritual advancement is not meant for human beings. Or to be more specific humans have been so utterly raped for so many centuries and millennias that it begs the question:

"How can a human being become a normal, advanced being of higher power. If humans are so utterly broken that when they delve into anything advancing they break are labeled in their own medical industry as someone with problems?"

For example exercise is great or so they say. Your pumping up a myriad of biochemical substances ranging from hormones to even pheromones and other substances that derive enhancement. On top of that your pumping more oxygen, stressing the lungs to work more, and even pumping in more vrill or specifically prana which a long with the mind, body, and soul there is more vrill or chi not just basic life force Universal prana.

But as someone who is scared of breaking down of another breakdown. How would exercise help me if the few times I performed strenuous activities compared to exercise scared me into thinking "OMG I'm having another breakdown". The only time I felt great was one time helping a person move some stuff and reaching muscular exhaustion and my breaking point. Sitting down in my car and sensing a flush of chemicals flow through me.

So to you Catalincata94, is it possible that your issues are merely past lives stuff? Perhaps your body, your mind, and your soul are not meant to spiritually advance.

I'm not saying it's too late for you and I'm not attacking you. But have you ever thought that unless you receive direct assistance from the Gods i.e. face-to-face. You could never propagate yourself.

For example I'm sure you've done the 40 day guide and I'm sure hopefully unlike me you learned to program the energies using the 3 steps of witchcraft (https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfir ... Steps.html). I hope you programmed your opening of chakras well ex: My center Ajna chakra is eternally opening and strengthening in the most happiest, most beneficial, and most healthiest way for me. Or Hatha/K-Yoga programming etc.etc.

I hope you truly do this religion proud and yourself proud.

But have you ever had the thought that perhaps, you may not have been ready for it?

I can't say leave nor you should have never entered it. But perhaps your a delicate soul and the slightest impulse to this change creates issues. I've noticed you've stated your quite lonely just like I am.

In fact I'd say I'm worse than you as I've never even been with anyone in my entire life. It's gotten to the point Lydia mentioned just because you thought about sex at a young age and still do along with looking at pornography and women and whatnot isn't the problem. The problem that you've never had sex indicates that yes you are sexually repressed.

Another possibility is have you ever had the thought? That because you've never fucked that your life is in shambles?

Sounds retarded to some but honestly it sounds to me like your so overly sexually wanting that perhaps maybe your life really is in shambles from not encountering it. Perhaps it could even be past life attachments that your bringing into this life.

I've literally had the thought of because I never had sex is that the reason why I'm not educated with a degree or a doctor or something.

So my question is just how far back do you remember deriving yourself into the relationship/sexual aspects of your life? Are you a normal pre-teen, middle school, educated on sex person. Or were you always precocious or what is the situation with you and relationships?

Anyways gonna end it here as it's getting long and I'm surprised after all this time you've been just keeping at it. Hopefully you don't fall into anything worse.
I haven't used binaural beats for 21 days just visual sibliminal afirmations.
Why because if I don't take my medication Fluphenzine 5mg(schizophrenic/psychosis medication) and Benztropine 2mg mes(counter-agent to avoid extra pyramidal syndromes). I will eventually within 6 months to a 1 year.
If you believe this you are in a mind set of a "schizophrenic" this is made by doctors because all who goes there with something must be "diagnosticated" with something and this doesn't necessarily makes it an illness you can go tell that to the person that got rid of the voice completely and got better than before. And people doesn't lose control because this is not an illness nor everyone has the same problems.
I didn't said "succesfulschizophrenics"
I'm not even sure if I have schizophrenia or not because I never can get a straight answer as to what are the symptoms or what are the effects of it.
Someone who isn't sure if it has "schizophrenia" won't take the medication.

You are assuming things.

A Spiritual Satanist doesn't say humans are not supposed to advance spirituality you are suspicious to me.
Gear88
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:31 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Gear88 »

Catalincata94 wrote:If you believe this you are in a mind set of a "schizophrenic" this is made by doctors because all who goes there with something must be "diagnosticated" with something and this doesn't necessarily makes it an illness you can go tell that to the person that got rid of the voice completely and got better than before. And people doesn't lose control because this is not an illness nor everyone has the same problems.
I didn't said "succesfulschizophrenics"
I was never diagnosed in person. I merely went to the hospital during my breakdown fugue state and was labelled a person specifically psychotic(severe illness) with symptoms of schizophrenia. I did speak to someone and they mentioned from what I described and the way I talk and jump from topic to topic; schizophrenia is most likely the reasonable name for what you have. The person was quick to point out that I did mention I didn't feel schizophrenic and she mentioned I'm not labeling you or anything just merely saying that I might show symptoms of schizophrenia while in these fugue states that I encountered. And that schizophrenia in a very mild, almost non-existent form in my everyday world.

I was quick to point out nothing that she said was true and that this is all normal thinking to me. And she stated most likely your a person with a very strong grip on yourself and you may not exactly act out in any negative way. She was surprised I said that but quickly state I don't really look like a person who is mentally ill.

Despite the fact that I have had the thought if I'm gonna be a bum one day as I've been criticized for my appearance by one of the Doctor's that attended me at an outpatient facility. Stating because I have long hair, long beard, long nails, and the clothes that I'm wearing; that I'm a bum from the streets.

Would not surprise me in the least bit if that would happen one day.
Catalincata94 wrote:Someone who isn't sure if it has "schizophrenia" won't take the medication.
Back in 2012 during my second crisis I could have averted another two('13/'14) had I taken my medication. So even though I don't know what I have I do know since 2014, I've never had another schizophrenic-psychotic breakdown. A simple breakdown that induces psychosis and schizophrenia.

The only possible answer as to why I became crazy is due to my Wanning Saturn. It occurred and out popped something. There is a number of people that state Wanning Saturn is worse than Saturn Return. I should also point out my Jupiter Return was a time period of not much but at least it returned and reinvigorated my Satanism. Found the old, external ProPhP after not reading anything during the years towards the JoS. Funny spent about a week reading everything in ProPHP forums before I caught up to the latest at the time.
Catalincata94 wrote:A Spiritual Satanist doesn't say humans are not supposed to advance spirituality you are suspicious to me.
Heh, your funny Catalincata94. You do realize I've been at this little game since I was 12 years old; over 16 years ago. Technically because of my infatuation with Nazism and World War 2 and later on as I delved World War 1. It's probably closer to 22 years ago, right around late '96, early-mid '97 when I got the History Channel on cable TV. And back again 20 years ago sometime around '99, very early '00, with the internet and researching stuff.

So technically I can say that I've been a closeted Nazi since '96-'97 and a closeted Spiritual Satanist since '03. Currently with this worthless, piece of shit life I live with.

And yes Catalincata94, I stand by my statements. It's possible that in a noticeable number of cases. Humans aren't meant to advance, they are too fucked up to even deal with basic spiritual knowledge.

Look at how much things people have to do just to remove xtianity from their system. I sometimes can't believe a person has to perform a 40/90 or multiple Munka/Runic freedom working just to remove something that is thumped into their head. It sounds to me like too many people kept their heads opened and absorbed bullshit. It doesn't make sense that people are afraid of going out of their comfort zone. Xtians state angels and entities an demons. I reply back is your mind, body, and soul opened to such things, is your third eye open. How do you even know anything. And it's one of those panzershrek questions that destroys their soviet offensive. I've theorized that if I were to be speaking to someone in such manner, in such an overwhelming storm of Satanism. They'd probably realize in their own little world they are just as worthless and pathetic as in their real world.

It gets to the point whereby even if Spirituality doesn't exist. Which more and more as I've grown up I realize it's a harsh truth. I at least love the JoS for the National Socialism and truth about reality. For example lets say Spiritual Satanism doesn't exist. Non of the what the high priest state is true. In other words it's Yolo life and National Socialism is the eternal truth and truthful living for improvement. In other words "Religion, spirituality, and meditation are just life-long preoccupations to control the masses". Well at the end of the day at least I'm not a judeo-bolshevik, at least my politics kicks other politics ass, and at least my non-existent religion and non-existent Gods kick your invented non-existent religion.

I guess what I'm trying to say is "At least I'm good with the truth, righteous because it's proper and truthful. And despite not being open spiritually and whatnot our invented religion is better and more appropriate as every single time one of the high priest mention something they always state do your best and live up your life.

Sounds weird to hear it from a person who may have had the same thing. But funny enough the amount of times I keep thinking back to being open to people from India or Reiki or other spiritual things growing up and having my father take me to these things is kinda a lot. Which is actually ironic that I think about that after such a long time, I guess nearing my 30s, I'm having to reiterate my life with childhood issue and try and solve them or if not my life becomes more miserable than it is; Saturn Return and whatnot.

So don't worry about me being suspicious. It's good don't worry but do realize I've been at this a lot longer than you.
:idea: National Socialism is not fascism, fascism is not National Socialism!

Why are we memetically assaulted into a lump labelled fascism. Do you, pinko, know what fascism really is :?:

Fascism = State first = Totalitarian
National socialism = O.R.I.O.N. = Our Race Is Our Nation.

http://www.satanisgod.org <- Main Index

Communism is political Judiasm!
Zionism is Jewish supremacy!
National Socialism is political Satanism!
O.R.I.O.N. is Gentile Supremacy with respect to other Racial-Nations!
Xtianity is preparation for Communism!
Xtianity is Communism with a tinsel of metaphysics!
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

Gear88 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote:If you believe this you are in a mind set of a "schizophrenic" this is made by doctors because all who goes there with something must be "diagnosticated" with something and this doesn't necessarily makes it an illness you can go tell that to the person that got rid of the voice completely and got better than before. And people doesn't lose control because this is not an illness nor everyone has the same problems.
I didn't said "succesfulschizophrenics"
I was never diagnosed in person. I merely went to the hospital during my breakdown fugue state and was labelled a person specifically psychotic(severe illness) with symptoms of schizophrenia. I did speak to someone and they mentioned from what I described and the way I talk and jump from topic to topic; schizophrenia is most likely the reasonable name for what you have. The person was quick to point out that I did mention I didn't feel schizophrenic and she mentioned I'm not labeling you or anything just merely saying that I might show symptoms of schizophrenia while in these fugue states that I encountered. And that schizophrenia in a very mild, almost non-existent form in my everyday world.

I was quick to point out nothing that she said was true and that this is all normal thinking to me. And she stated most likely your a person with a very strong grip on yourself and you may not exactly act out in any negative way. She was surprised I said that but quickly state I don't really look like a person who is mentally ill.

Despite the fact that I have had the thought if I'm gonna be a bum one day as I've been criticized for my appearance by one of the Doctor's that attended me at an outpatient facility. Stating because I have long hair, long beard, long nails, and the clothes that I'm wearing; that I'm a bum from the streets.

Would not surprise me in the least bit if that would happen one day.
Catalincata94 wrote:Someone who isn't sure if it has "schizophrenia" won't take the medication.
Back in 2012 during my second crisis I could have averted another two('13/'14) had I taken my medication. So even though I don't know what I have I do know since 2014, I've never had another schizophrenic-psychotic breakdown. A simple breakdown that induces psychosis and schizophrenia.

The only possible answer as to why I became crazy is due to my Wanning Saturn. It occurred and out popped something. There is a number of people that state Wanning Saturn is worse than Saturn Return. I should also point out my Jupiter Return was a time period of not much but at least it returned and reinvigorated my Satanism. Found the old, external ProPhP after not reading anything during the years towards the JoS. Funny spent about a week reading everything in ProPHP forums before I caught up to the latest at the time.
Catalincata94 wrote:A Spiritual Satanist doesn't say humans are not supposed to advance spirituality you are suspicious to me.
Heh, your funny Catalincata94. You do realize I've been at this little game since I was 12 years old; over 16 years ago. Technically because of my infatuation with Nazism and World War 2 and later on as I delved World War 1. It's probably closer to 22 years ago, right around late '96, early-mid '97 when I got the History Channel on cable TV. And back again 20 years ago sometime around '99, very early '00, with the internet and researching stuff.

So technically I can say that I've been a closeted Nazi since '96-'97 and a closeted Spiritual Satanist since '03. Currently with this worthless, piece of shit life I live with.

And yes Catalincata94, I stand by my statements. It's possible that in a noticeable number of cases. Humans aren't meant to advance, they are too fucked up to even deal with basic spiritual knowledge.

Look at how much things people have to do just to remove xtianity from their system. I sometimes can't believe a person has to perform a 40/90 or multiple Munka/Runic freedom working just to remove something that is thumped into their head. It sounds to me like too many people kept their heads opened and absorbed bullshit. It doesn't make sense that people are afraid of going out of their comfort zone. Xtians state angels and entities an demons. I reply back is your mind, body, and soul opened to such things, is your third eye open. How do you even know anything. And it's one of those panzershrek questions that destroys their soviet offensive. I've theorized that if I were to be speaking to someone in such manner, in such an overwhelming storm of Satanism. They'd probably realize in their own little world they are just as worthless and pathetic as in their real world.

It gets to the point whereby even if Spirituality doesn't exist. Which more and more as I've grown up I realize it's a harsh truth. I at least love the JoS for the National Socialism and truth about reality. For example lets say Spiritual Satanism doesn't exist. Non of the what the high priest state is true. In other words it's Yolo life and National Socialism is the eternal truth and truthful living for improvement. In other words "Religion, spirituality, and meditation are just life-long preoccupations to control the masses". Well at the end of the day at least I'm not a judeo-bolshevik, at least my politics kicks other politics ass, and at least my non-existent religion and non-existent Gods kick your invented non-existent religion.

I guess what I'm trying to say is "At least I'm good with the truth, righteous because it's proper and truthful. And despite not being open spiritually and whatnot our invented religion is better and more appropriate as every single time one of the high priest mention something they always state do your best and live up your life.

Sounds weird to hear it from a person who may have had the same thing. But funny enough the amount of times I keep thinking back to being open to people from India or Reiki or other spiritual things growing up and having my father take me to these things is kinda a lot. Which is actually ironic that I think about that after such a long time, I guess nearing my 30s, I'm having to reiterate my life with childhood issue and try and solve them or if not my life becomes more miserable than it is; Saturn Return and whatnot.

So don't worry about me being suspicious. It's good don't worry but do realize I've been at this a lot longer than you.
Heh, your funny Catalincata94. You do realize I've been at this little game since I was 12 years old; over 16 years ago.
This is no game at all this is real serious stuff in Satanism. And i had a few experimentations with the power of the mind by manipulating others before even knowing about SS and saw it's power right in front of me.
Joy of Satan is real and i had many sings that are out of ordinary.
So don't come tell me this is "a game" because your wasting your time.
And again spirituality does exist i have my own experiences and wants to understand it.
It gets to the point whereby even if Spirituality doesn't exist. Which more and more as I've grown up I realize it's a harsh truth.
That's not the truth. Spiritualy is real you just aren't open enough or didn't even try to see if it's real or not.
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:I heard before that the enemies are afraid to spell the name of our Gods ...

We know very clear from the history that jews are the ones who want us dead. They are killing even their own jews if they do not obey the agenda. So from here we can confirm that is the enemy the one who is talking to you because we are a huge obstacle in the advancing of the jew world order. You have to remember this next time when you hear that voice.

I would say, when you meditate, just concentrate on the vibration and part of the soul you are meditating on. Concentrate on the vibration and feel the respective area (chakras, aura etc). Try to ignore the voice. You hear it when you meditate but don't say nothing to it and concentrate on your meditation.

That voice will try to manipulate you until you give up meditations or even kill yourself. This is what they want and this is what this voices are doing. Imagine if they will manage to fool all the SS to give up meditation or kill themselves, there won't be nobody anymore to destroy the jewish energy and this planet would be fully fucked. Stay strong and just ignore that voice, don't say nothing to it.
So from here we can confirm that is the enemy the one who is talking to you because we are a huge obstacle in the advancing of the jew world order.
And what is the logical meaning that the enemies are talking to me if
what if someone have these things from below
I know that they are afraid to say the names of our Gods or they can't but they told me the names.
And i tried not to talk to them but i can't hold my self not to talk back then what is this?
I concentrate on my meditation then i get muscular contractions that distract me that remembers me of the voices so is there a logical explanation for this?
The Alchemist7
Posts: 1163
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:16 pm

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by The Alchemist7 »

Catalincata94 wrote: I concentrate on my meditation then i get muscular contractions that distract me that remembers me of the voices so is there a logical explanation for this?
I'm not sure if this is 100% correct but I think that if there is really the enemy talking to you, you should hear the voice outside your head. I heard something similar recently but that "voice" was too low to distinguish any words (it was behind me) and after my laptop opened by itself (weird). As it was said, it might also be your own mind. How you can describe that voice? If you just hear that voice like only thoughts in your mind, when you hear it you should instantly do the void meditation to see if you still hear it and if it is outside your head.

FancyMancy said that the greys are masters of the mind. They want to scare and stop us to advance. As I said, these are just psychological games, they can't hurt us.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Order Exposed: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911
Catalincata94
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:02 am

Re: Stoped meditating for inabitity to concentrate when meditating because...

Post by Catalincata94 »

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Catalincata94 wrote: I concentrate on my meditation then i get muscular contractions that distract me that remembers me of the voices so is there a logical explanation for this?
I'm not sure if this is 100% correct but I think that if there is really the enemy talking to you, you should hear the voice outside your head. I heard something similar recently but that "voice" was too low to distinguish any words (it was behind me) and after my laptop opened by itself (weird). As it was said, it might also be your own mind. How you can describe that voice? If you just hear that voice like only thoughts in your mind, when you hear it you should instantly do the void meditation to see if you still hear it and if it is outside your head.

FancyMancy said that the greys are masters of the mind. They want to scare and stop us to advance. As I said, these are just psychological games, they can't hurt us.
I hear it inside my head in my thoughts but percieve it as someone else.
And sometimes i says things widouth me wanting (in my mind)
And i also had and have some wierd stuff about my phone like typing and then other letters are also typed or dots widouth me pressing them. And music that is playing stops on the pc.
This can be the enemies or my aura is interfering with electronic stuff i will have to tell it not to interfere with electronics.
And yeah they always try to scare me with stuff when i want to do something spiritual like meditations saying like "you won't succeed with this i won't let you" it always talks when i meditate.
Yeah they can't hurt us i understand that but if it always talks to you when you meditate and can't concentrate because it tries to say the same thing over and over again i stopped some meditations because i had some beliefs that didn't let me to do it because i could get worse because it all ways tell me something that "this will program the energy against me" something like that.
Post Reply