Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communicating with a Good Womanly Entity

RussRaum said:

I thought Aleister Crowley was the top occultist of the enemy who channeled and drew a picture of Jehova, also when talking to entities you don't know you're suppose to make sure they are of Satan?

This guy right here is an example of those people who claim (or atleast theorize) to have high ranking Gods as their lovers. This is a perfect example of who not to believe. The only redeeming factor I see here is that he did not explicitly claim it but rather just stated the possibility.

Having high ranking Gods as your lover is possible, but way too rare to occur on any frequent basis. I would not be surprised if those who have such a relationship are not even active here on the forums, or at the very least will not state these things openly. More than likely these people are 5 or less spanning across the entirety of us SS (in reference to having a Goetic [JoS-listed] Demon as their lover).
This guy is a perfect example of what a "troll" comment looks like, and who you should not believe such claims from.
Really, nobodies claims on something like this should ever be "believed", as a person will know the presence of such high-ranking Gods, and there would be no reason to ever state such things openly here, except for bragging. And anyone who would brag about this, is certainly just being delusional in the first place.

Getting back to you, RussRaum, if you asked these things genuinely, then let me answer.
This is quite similar to most threads about entity encounters that we had here lately, so here some basic points:

1) This entity could be friendly or hostile. Both are possibilities. Ask Satan, not "Enki" or "Lucifer" or the "Devil", for His protection in this matter.

2) Use your brain. You can stay in contact with this entity, but always think logically and never do anything that would be harmful to you.

3) I stated this earlier already, but let me reiterate. This entity is NOT Astaroth. It may be friendly, but it certainly is not such a high-ranking Goddess.

4) This is just general advice, but stay off the drugs. No matter who tells you what, or how you feel, what happens in your life, etc, just stay away from them no matter how hard it is. The only one who will benefit from you doing drugs is the Jew.

RussRaum said:
Astaroth told me after she first had sex with me, “I WILL KILL YOU.” And had me prepare to die.

Uhhh… :shock:
I don't know if I should be worried about you or just be laughing at this.
This is obviously an enemy entity messing with you, or your just trying to make up some story to mess with us, or your just crazy and delusional.
Im pretty sure the high ranking gods wont have us as sexual partners, and if any of them do, its as rare as rare can get. Considering how old most of the high ranking gods are, they most likely are already married and have already found their desired partners in life.
This is just an assumption, so nobody get mad at me pls

And im pretty sure that if any of the gods want to have sex with us, they're not going to give us death threats afterwards anyways. Something like what you just wrote sounds like some kind of thing that an enemy entity would do.
Ive read stories from members before where enemy entities pretend to be a succubus/incubus and can cause all sorts of chaos for them, since they're basically connecting to an enemy in a sexual manner. Enemy Nordics are usually the ones to do this type of shit.

RussRaum said:
When I met Azazel recently, all I could process was that he was eternally holy. He blew my mind. I stared into his sigil and it started moving gravitationally toward a light bulb in which then it “popped” and I felt his presence. My hands went into prayer position and my jaw dropped. I felt high.

He gave me positive reinforcement on everything I thought and planned. It was like being filled by a man in every way. I felt anal stimulation as if I was being penetrated when he came to me.

For the next day I felt I had a literal connection to him where I could talk to him about every idea I was having and get positive reinforcement from it.

We both agreed or he helped me to see that I require male positive reinforcement on meditation and plans to evolve humans that I simply don’t get. It is important that Satanists get approval for doing the things we do in secret.

Azazel is holy and I was blown away by feeling him.
Post like this is what proves this guy to be a druggie :lol:

Black sun said:
Shael said:
This guy right here is an example of those people who claim (or atleast theorize) to have high ranking Gods as their lovers. This is a perfect example of who not to believe. The only redeeming factor I see here is that he did not explicitly claim it but rather just stated the possibility.

Having high ranking Gods as your lover is possible, but way too rare to occur on any frequent basis. I would not be surprised if those who have such a relationship are not even active here on the forums, or at the very least will not state these things openly. More than likely these people are 5 or less spanning across the entirety of us SS (in reference to having a Goetic [JoS-listed] Demon as their lover).
This guy is a perfect example of what a "troll" comment looks like, and who you should not believe such claims from.
Really, nobodies claims on something like this should ever be "believed", as a person will know the presence of such high-ranking Gods, and there would be no reason to ever state such things openly here, except for bragging. And anyone who would brag about this, is certainly just being delusional in the first place.

Getting back to you, RussRaum, if you asked these things genuinely, then let me answer.
This is quite similar to most threads about entity encounters that we had here lately, so here some basic points:

1) This entity could be friendly or hostile. Both are possibilities. Ask Satan, not "Enki" or "Lucifer" or the "Devil", for His protection in this matter.

2) Use your brain. You can stay in contact with this entity, but always think logically and never do anything that would be harmful to you.

3) I stated this earlier already, but let me reiterate. This entity is NOT Astaroth. It may be friendly, but it certainly is not such a high-ranking Goddess.

4) This is just general advice, but stay off the drugs. No matter who tells you what, or how you feel, what happens in your life, etc, just stay away from them no matter how hard it is. The only one who will benefit from you doing drugs is the Jew.

This is real? Is it serious?
Are you assuming that this person is a troll and that he lies directly because almost no one can have a love / sexual relationship with our gods?
How do you know? If a person says something that does not seem to you then it is not real?
Because op is clearly a delusional retard. Also, do you have a ranking God as a lover too? :lol:

RussRaum said:
When I asked if it was Eastar I didn’t get a formal definite response

This is the biggest red flag you can get when trying to communicate with Demons. If the the entity won't give a clear affirmative that they are X Demon who's allied with Satan when you ask them about it, its something else you're communicating with. No exceptions.

Black sun said:
Shael said:
Are you assuming that this person is a troll and that he lies directly because almost no one can have a love / sexual relationship with our gods?
How do you know? If a person says something that does not seem to you then it is not real?
I'm (((assuming))) that this person who claims to have Astaroth, an extremely high-ranking Goddess of Hell, "sucking on his throat", stating to have a history of being on drugs and currently trying to stay off them, is wrong.
I was stating that it is very rare, but not impossible to have a relationship like this with our Gods. I'm saying that, in reference to the Gods that are listed by name on the JoS website, no more than maybe 5 of us at most have any of them as their lover. This is a rough approximation to paint a picture of how rare it is. I was stating that anyone who, at a soul level, would be compatible to one of these Gods as a Lover, would be mature enough to not mention such things on here to brag or act superior.

It is painfully evident that this guy is a delusional drug addict and nothing else, especially when reading the other things he has written here by now.

Take a look at this right here
(((RussRaum))) said:
Astaroth told me after she first had sex with me, “I WILL KILL YOU.” And had me prepare to die.
And tell me again that you think he is legit.

Black sun said:
If a person says something that does not seem to you then it is not real?
If a drug addict says something blatantly insulting towards our Gods such as this, then I exercise my right to speak up and call them out on it. Would you rather have people look at trolls like xian sheeple and believe their every word? If I'm wrong on something then give me facts to disprove what I'm saying. I'm not "all knowing" nor do I claim to be. I merely state my opinion.

(((RussRaum))) said:
Shael said:
(((Astaroth told me after she first had sex with me, “I WILL KILL YOU.” And had me prepare to die.)))

I am able to interact with her on a closer level than most Satanists because as a young person who has done every drug, and has awakened kundalini at 17, 4 years ago, I am at a level energetically that Astaroth gets to enjoy using me as a Satanist she can do extra things with because no one is able to process energy as efficiently as me due to my brain being able to control a high level of sex energy that she puts out.
Doing as much drugs as you can will help you (((raise your kundalini))) really fast and advance you, trust me Goy. I'm not lying. Astaroth is here with me to prove it!!1!1!1!11! Why must I get persecuted so, oy vey (cries in jew)

Black sun said:
Aquarius said:
Black sun said:
Because op is clearly a delusional retard. Also, do you have a ranking God as a lover too? :lol:

No, I do not have a God ranking as a lover. But, if I really had one, would you have a problem? And even if you had a problem, your opinion is not relevant kiddo.
Well no, I wouldnt have a problem, the one having a problem would be you since that is something nearly impossible. It would mean you are clearly delusional, and the fact that by seeing previous posts of yours you have and probabily still have delusions can tell a lot:)

Oak said:
This is not the inquisition (jos) and we are not heretics (jews). You do not know these people in person, how can you make a good judgement. these people need someone to confide in. stop pushing them away. that there are interpolations is seen when one attempts to prove the other wrong. this is infighting. empty your cup.
Ok, if someone thinks they are a unicorn let them think it, encourage them, right?
We are superior to delusionals, there’s no need to “accept” them just for the numbers or to make them feel better. Start living in reality.

Oak said:
This is not the inquisition (jos) and we are not heretics (jews). You do not know these people in person, how can you make a good judgement. these people need someone to confide in. stop pushing them away. that there are interpolations is seen when one attempts to prove the other wrong. this is infighting. empty your cup.

True, we don’t know him and especially you don’t know him either. Do you?

He stated he has done every drug. Why should other members believe anything he writes?

I don’t think disagreements are infighting.

This person is totally trash, bonkers, a hardcore drug user, and on top of this, a rotten personality to the core that only looks to the Gods as prostitutes for his own defiled asshole.

In this case, yes, everyone is correct, this person is garbage, and unless they correct themselves, they are unwelcome here. Seeing his other messages is just insane.

Others have been arrogant but this particular one is made for eating trash out of trash cans, it's a unique case of arrogance, drug cocktails, and being a worthless individual.

That garbage behavior belongs to a synagogue if even there.

Laying a hand to help is one thing, listening to their infantile shit is another.

LightAlgur said:
Oak said:

True, we don’t know him and especially you don’t know him either. Do you?

He stated he has done every drug. Why should other members believe anything he writes?

I don’t think disagreements are infighting.

Open up goy, it's infighting, the 17 year old meth-head is a viable source for your information, did you also know Astarte is his GF?

Maybe one day one of his signals that he received of going to be killed will be made a reality. Technically, he is already in a vegetable state anyhow.

Oak said:

In this persons case, the guy is a druggie and very obviously delusional. There is no argument for them being right. I understand your compassion in not wanting to push people away from the jos, but if they're literally being offensive towards our gods with their drug induced ranting, they have no place here. That's not to say people with issues cannot change down the line, but there are these cases of being too far gone for any of us to help.

Oak said:

In this persons case, the guy is a druggie and very obviously delusional. There is no argument for them being right. I understand your compassion in not wanting to push people away from the jos, but if they're literally being offensive towards our gods with their drug induced ranting, they have no place here. That's not to say people with issues cannot change down the line, but there are these cases of being too far gone for any of us to help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back