Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What Does all this mean

darkmonkey666

I have been doing Kundalini and hatha yoga together. Ok so I was really overly happy the last hours I then felt this coldness and kind of waves of energy. I started getting the ability to strongly sense stuff I wasn't before suddenly.

So if I lay still for awhile more waves of energy. I have no idea how I will sleep.

The reason I want to ask about this is it is similar to what happened before when was meditating when I was younger that made me panic and freak out. I know the God's are with me but I can't see them yet.
I don't even feel scared now though I just wonder why I have these sensations.

If this all means I activated or am Activating my Kundalini I donk know as I am ready yet. I'd like to advance at a steady pace but be open more so when I activate Kundalini.

If this is something else. Let me know. This may even be the enemy who knows.

I am not going to panic and quit meditating this time around I want to advance. I however want to be safe. What does all this mean. I also kind of feel heat on my back like before.

Is this all normal or should I slow down with meditations.

The kundalini is getting activated. Do hatha yoga and focus on the lower chakras to clear up the central canal. Meditate on your base everyday.

Ok will do that. I am guessing there isnt any one safe time to raise this or activate it. I just had wished I could be open enough to see and hear the Gods first fully.

The reason I wrote this down on here is this is what got me sidtracked from Satanism the first time years ago. My kundalini activated I knew that and I had panic attacks fear freaked out and turned to drugs to ease the symptoms. I know really really dumb. What I am describing now is similar symptoms but I am not getting so much fear I actually had a random time of laughter etc i dont get it but I just feel worry cause I programmed my mind to fear this years ago with Jew age Nonsense.

I am still a little aprehensive about this I dont know why. I dont see the whole process described anywhere and years ago the stuff I read had told me if I kept meditating id end up dead or insane etc so that was why I freaked out back then. I am guessing if I do go through in raising it I should stay silent though and will. I had wished I could have one of the Gods to guide me.

Ok so the biggest question: Will I ever lost control of my consciousness and physical body to this force if it just suddenly decides to raise fully at a time when I am doing something else.

That is my biggest fear in this that I have no control over this process yet I dont think I can reach a point in being fully open without activating this either from past experience. In fact I had these symptoms a little as a kid too. I am not sure why.

I remember those energy rushes heat but things were going down not up that time.

I want to not be fearful but like I said I have had this experiences before and I am a sensitive person already. I read too much enemy crap on this and dont know where to find positive information on what really to expect.

I'm in a similar boat. My kundalini activated basically of its own accord a few years ago, despite me not really having developed any spiritual ability. Since then, it's done all sorts of strange things to me and caused me all kinds of pain and headaches. I've survived, though.

Just relax and don't stress yourself out about it. It's going to suck a whole ass but you'll get through.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back