Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any Good Occult Shops online

darkmonkey666

Any good Satanic stores online run preferably from Someone in the JOS.

I ask cause I ordered some products from an online store claiming to be luciferian (last I checked they were not that bad) but what I recieved had a bunch of reverse xtian type stuff and even hebrew letters but luckily not on the product. It is insence and a black mirror I like the products but would rather not support fake Satanism or things insulting to demons.

Ps I am taking the reverse xtian descriptions and stuff out and throwing all that away and wont buy from that site again but see no reason to throw out the insense itself as it doesnt have negative energy I actually like it the black mirror also is pretty nice has nothing insulting.

You can find a lot of things and also merchandise etc, but you will have to pick it up, as the things are mixed between crap and good in that regard. Etsy or E-bay can also help in this, but you need to inspect the products you buy.

Im not sure but i found many things that seem good here,
https://www.luciferianapotheca.com

You could clean the tools after buying them. Never buy diagrams within circles things.

That was the site I was talking about up above. I thought it was insulting to call Lilith names like "whore" and have hebrew letters on the packaging. That was the worst one but they had an insert advertising a book on "fallen Angels" it was by someone from a fake Satanic site I had heard of before.

The products themselves were not bad. The black mirror is nicely styled with no circles or anything I will keep that.

Dont care that much for the insense after awhile.

I think id do better on ebay than the website you suggested and I used.

I wasnt going to advertise it but that was the site I was talking about.

Jack said:

You could clean the tools after buying them. Never buy diagrams within circles things.

I look at the first page and its michael ford with his vampire bullshit. Luciferians believe that jewhova is the true creator and that our actual creator God Lord Satan is a lesser being and a force of evil. They are ultimately backwards xians. This isnt something Im quoting out of a book. Ive seen it myself. I wouldnt do any advertizing for them. All that glitters isnt gold afterall.

returner said:
Jack said:

I look at the first page and its michael ford with his vampire bullshit. Luciferians believe that jewhova is the true creator and that our actual creator God Lord Satan is a lesser being and a force of evil. They are ultimately backwards xians. This isnt something Im quoting out of a book. Ive seen it myself. I wouldnt do any advertizing for them. All that glitters isnt gold afterall.
I looked through the list on that website for their clothing and accessories, and they have necklaces with real human bones! One of them even said "human bone fetish ritual" I can't imagine anything more judeo/christian than that!

returner said:
Jack said:

Just looked at that website again in the Ritual Items area. And there's human finger bones, human bone dust mixed with graveyard dirt, daggers made from sharpened human ribs. That website is the most disgusting thing! That entire website is 100% pure evil k*ke!!! Total jewish qlippoth, everything in there!

https://imgur.com/a/MSYVq0F

I am wondering is there anything insulting about this. I should have done more research on what is on the site before I bought anything. My mistake it is reverse xtian which is not my beliefs.

Should I throw out this or can I keep it I just want to be sure I have no desire to do or have anything offensive to our Gods thats why I want to share an image of it. Note I do not keep it on the floor I just placed it there for the image.

My main question though was does anyone from the JOS sell Satanic items. I am not aware of it now but I think Maxine used to sell some stuff. If you guys still have the exposingchristianity.com or joyofsatan.com bumper stickers though I want one or is that unsafe to drive around with that.

It would be good to have paraphrenalia for JOS, such as nylon stickers et.al. So I suppose Michael W Ford is a cucked kike puppet then?

slyscorpion said:
My main question though was does anyone from the JOS sell Satanic items. I am not aware of it now but I think Maxine used to sell some stuff. If you guys still have the exposingchristianity.com or joyofsatan.com bumper stickers though I want one or is that unsafe to drive around with that.

I personally don't recommend it.

I spent some time several months ago talking online, back and forth with an American Gentile Satanist (he's not JoS though) who complained in a group that his truck was vandalized. He lives in the bible belt in USA.

He showed some pictures of his truck and he had like a dozen Satanic and blatantly occult symbols for bumper stickers. There was no mistaking them for anything else.

I warned him that people who wanted to persecute him for being an open Satanist could move onto his home, his family, his job, even his life-that putting so many Satanic and occult bumper stickers on his truck was really unwise. He never caught the perpetrator either.

That's just my opinion though.

slyscorpion said:
That’s really an unwise thing to do...

slyscorpion said:
"Hey, everyone! Hey, j00z! I'm a Spiritual Satanist, and I mean the real stuff, not that fake jew shit you promote! Here's my username on a forum - and with these bumper stickers you can follow me to my home and rape and murder me and my family! Thanks! :D"

Oy, gevalt... :roll:

slyscorpion said:

Yeah I realize now it is a bad idea. I won't do that. Also there is the possibility of someone getting mad and crashing into or vandalizing or shooting up my car while i am driving somewhere. This would be so dumb.

I am not going to do this i wasn't thinking when I posted that. There are so many bad things that could happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back