Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sweden wants to criminalize nordic culture

They ban our alphabet physically, we erase their alphabet both astrally and physically! Their letters are the atoms that form together every bit of their existence, let them rot down to nothing! The rat shows itself more every day, let it rot!

The enemy is just in insanity and panic mode. Even the lowest of the low and the biggest cucks have to wake up now from such blatant actions.

Sweden's current levels of approval to migration are lower than Orban's Hungary. They are fed up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The enemy is just in insanity and panic mode. Even the lowest of the low and the biggest cucks have to wake up now from such blatant actions.

Sweden's current levels of approval to migration are lower than Orban's Hungary. They are fed up.

I know that the elections in Sweden WERE rigged, because WHY else would not like HALF of Swedes then vote for Sweden Democrats if they hate SOOOOO much migration, but could the jews in the end rig their elections THAT bad, that the Social Democrats STILL kept 1st place :? :?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It would be excellent to remove them and at the same time finish them off from the astral. Why allow them to infiltrate between us? Their physical presence is a disease. Jews must be banned from the planet.

Could someone here enlighten me on what this site is? The terms I just agreed to suggest that no one here should be upset about banning non-abrahamic symbols. That's why I'm here though, the god of Abraham is the enemy of my gods. This is a direct attack on my people.

My questions: Is this an abrahamic forum? How are my norse symbols related to abrahamic Satanism?

This is hypocritical cause apparently some of the enemy people use runes to curse humanity with (I only recently found that out I had thought since its gentile they couldnt but I guess I was wrong) and advance their agenda. So why should they get to do it but good people cant.

This is just going to wake people up even more. Thats a good video.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
They ban our alphabet physically, we erase their alphabet both astrally and physically! Their letters are the atoms that form together every bit of their existence, let them rot down to nothing! The rat shows itself more every day, let it rot!

Their souls won t even equal to shit when this is over. That is the destiny of every parasite!

Aside from stating Pagan-Christians, this guy does a fine job at keeping the xtian shit out. Might be a way of spreading his message so at least people do get woken up.

And the amount of times he states it's the Jews and Internationalist is hilarious. You guys should see the comments on the bottom.

...Goyim levels of knowing are high.

But he does paint a scary picture, it's incredible how people's heritage is being destroyed by immigrants that serve no purpose other than a Kalergi replacement plan. Just a typical hymie hustle for the Eurasian-Negroid of 80-90 IQ.

So what is next lets Inquisition people for knowing about the Runes or symbols or glyphs or spiritual structures of their native country.

If this isn't waking people up to being disposable, replaceable humans(well according to Jew logic Goyim) then I don't know what is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

So when are we doing the Race Awakening again? Looks like a great time for it!

I wanted to post about this, just look in the comments, the end of jews is near

Pure jewing. In my homeland there are no pisslam hordes roaming around to feel oppressed but even here some native communist muppets tried to vilify national symbols. Some are waking up to this but unfortunately not en masse. I hope the planned awakening rituals will change that.
I'm looking forward to ending the reign of their aleph-bet and those nasty thoughtforms. Gotta send them RTRs hard.

By the way, this weekend was absolutely crazy. Maybe it had something to do with the full moon, I'm not that well versed in astrology yet. I feel bad because I had no energy to do any rituals. Sudden emergencies happened requiring my immediate action and my workload went through the roof. In the end, everything worked out nicely though and I'm recuperating from lack of sleep.

This is the continuation of Christianity, your racial, cultural identity is evil and you must repent and let Jews destroy you. Cause six billion jews died on a stick two thousand years ago for your sin of existing, Goyim.

Northern Europe has been under deep attack these past few years, so threats like these are to be expected unfortunately... Denying people from their own culture is step one of the joo world order genocide.

Let’s go, Nordic Brothers and Sisters!! Stand up and protect your roots, destroy anyone who tries to erase it!

Mephilis78 said:
Could someone here enlighten me on what this site is? The terms I just agreed to suggest that no one here should be upset about banning non-abrahamic symbols. That's why I'm here though, the god of Abraham is the enemy of my gods. This is a direct attack on my people.

My questions: Is this an abrahamic forum? How are my norse symbols related to abrahamic Satanism?

It would be a great idea to study before you make yourself sound like an idiot. None of the so called "Satanic" symbols is really rooted in moderm Laveyan Satanism or anything of the related.

Www.satanisgod.org

Mephilis78 said:

I can't fault you too much for confusion. Many years ago I was in a similar boat. I came across the Joy of Satan many years ago, and back then I was simply a Pagan. Praised Odin, Zeus, Jupiter, whatever Pagan Gods my ancestry had ties to. When I first saw the Joy of Satan however, I just assumed it was an "Abrahamic Satanic" site as well, at first glance. But I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt and started reading.

The truth is, we are all Pagans here. If it's too confusing at first, we all worship the same Gods. As I said, Odin, Zeus, Freya, Ra, Isis, each God and Goddess has plenty of names but globally they all referred to the same Pantheon of deities, who we venerate.

In simplicity, we do not worship "Satan" as "Reverse Christians" so to speak. We don't sit around making blood sacrifices to some "abomination" who sits in a lake of fire and tortures people and steals souls. The fastest way of saying it is, Satan for us, is a major name of the Pagan Chief God who the world worshiped. Another name of Odin, Zeus, Shiva, and so on. This is what the Abrahamics always claim anyway, that the Pagan Gods are "Satanic". That magic is "Satanic". In a way, this is exactly true.

"Satan" as a name has a history before Judaism, as was discovered. Among the Egyptians, Babylonians, Sumerians, it frequently referred to the King of the Gods. In Sanskrit it refers to the Eternal Truth and thereby Shiva. The Jews took the "Eternal Truth" and the title of the main Pagan God and declared it to be the name of their Adversary. The Jews saying they're against "Satanism" is them saying they're against "Paganism". It's one in the same. They also say that the Gentile races are descended from Satan. Once again true, same as the Norse trace their ancestry from Odin himself. Once again, one in the same.

It can be a lot to take in at first. But hopefully this clarifies at least the surface, the bare minimum to understand nobody here is some gothic edgelord loser who sits around praising "Moloch" (also known as YHVH anyway). The symbols and the names here are all reclaimed from what Abrahamic filth has corrupted them as. As I said, we are all Pagans here. Our only distinction from the average modern Pagan is that we tolerate Abrahamic bullshit and "Universalism" that claims all religions are the same far far less, to the point of a zero sum. It's the enemy, more than you may even realize.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mephilis78 said:

It would be a great idea to study before you make yourself sound like an idiot. None of the so called "Satanic" symbols is really rooted in moderm Laveyan Satanism or anything of the related.

http://Www.satanisgod.org

HP. Cobra pardon the off-topic nature, but on topic questions and statements I'm making. But two questions:

1. Are you going to add Blacksforsatan(Shannon's site) on the index of SiG.org? (It's in the affiliate (Links section of JoS) but may help, darker members whom are interested but believe Satanism is just a white-folk thing. Also good time just before the awakening rituals.)

2. With people kinda performing a Yahoo forum bypass of the main site on these forums. Is it possible to add SiG.org; to the front page of A-Forums, so people are told loud and clear what to visit and what we represent. If, that is possible you mentioned a few site upgrades coming in the future, thought it would help having SiG.org available up front and not away from the site like Yahoo forums.

Shame the JoS symbol on the top left-hand corner redirects to the A-Forums; and not the SiG.org site.

I hate to sound disrespectful to Mephilis78 and other newer people whom are not in the know. But I'm sure this situation happens more often than not, not just to your moderating, but also to other members around who are posting our links to inform them and they bypassed the main site like Yahoo forums.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Mephilis78 said:

http://Www.satanisgod.org

Yes, Mephilis you should read EVERYTHING on our websites!

And how could this forum be "abrahamic"? You can see immediately that we are totally against any abrahamic filth.

Mephilis78 said:

We are NOT abrahamic! We are Satanic, Satan is our god. Here is the page on the runes:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Kabalah.html

There is no greater blasphemy to the Catholic/Christian Church and its false "God" and company, than that of the Runes.

Speaking from experience in working magick, there is no force more effective than vibrating words and syllables of power in bringing forth manifestations into the material world.
Used with affirmations and visualizations, this is the most powerful form of magick.

"In the Beginning was the Word" - Thoth

Mephilis78 said:

I know many people have already given you plenty of advice to study for yourself..

But here my two cents anyway..

When I was in school there was this time that we were told about what happened to the ancient pagan gods.

When xianity took over back in the roman period and it was forced on the populace, they didn't instantly dub them evil demons, but this happened over time from scaring people away from practicing the natural religions. Then came the middle ages, and this intensified, and people were persecuted and killed by the inquisition.
Even just the suspicion of you being allied with the devil could kill you. Even if it was a lie by someone else.

If you've read the homepage, at least, you would understand that the one that we call Satan is not the one from the bible or abrahamic religions, but is of the ancient pagan gods.

Mephilis78 said:

https://youtu.be/IiS-BvZN5z4

HP Mageson666 said:
This is the continuation of Christianity, your racial, cultural identity is evil and you must repent and let Jews destroy you. Cause six billion jews died on a stick two thousand years ago for your sin of existing, Goyim.

This part right here. Nailed it.

norwich said:
sweden is the most cucked place in all of europe.this doesnt surprise me.
Yeah right. Im sure the jews are obsessed with those particular countries because they are no threat to their agenda. Countries where the nazi style display is actually common all over social media. Im sure you would know that if you had any actual relevant acquantaces in such places. You obviously dont.
Let me clear your head you absolute fucking moron.
The tipping point where the populace would turn a blind eye to resistance fighters and wont cooperante with big brother has already been passed in scandinavia. You cant say the same for the rest of europe.

norwich said:
sweden is the most cucked place in all of europe.this doesnt surprise me.

Germany and Sweden are under heavy attack because they have been deemed a real threat by the reptilian ET:s. That's why your insignificant shit-country is left alone, along with you and your useless people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back