Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Infiltration

Master Darkness said:
Honestly guys, I hate infiltration. I really want one thing ... to do group work to make it impossible for the enemy to infiltrate between us.http://www.ticinolive.ch/files/2017/10/calci-in-culo.jpg
XD I'm not sure about infiltrators are there people who said they are infiltrators? Like if you say look Satanism i for knowing that you are Satan. But that could be also from one from the outside Satanism if i remember corectly and just wanting to tell us us his point of view.
If you don't know for sure that someone is an infiltrator why bothering just doing the Final RTR will get rid of them sooner or later.

So keep spamming the Final RTR, it's as good if not better than any other more energy consuming rituals that could be done, and plus protect JoS rituals have already been done in years past.

The Final RTR makes enemy infiltrators more likely to be exposed, those here with an open Third Eye will be able to see infiltrators very quickly. (coupled with the infiltrators' ridiculous troll posts of course, which is always a dead giveaway).

Scion of Atlantis said:
So keep spamming the Final RTR, it's as good if not better than any other more energy consuming rituals that could be done, and plus protect JoS rituals have already been done in years past.

The Final RTR makes enemy infiltrators more likely to be exposed, those here with an open Third Eye will be able to see infiltrators very quickly. (coupled with the infiltrators' ridiculous troll posts of course, which is always a dead giveaway).
Excuse my impatience, but I would like to physically remove them and at the same time end them in the astral

The infiltrators have a soul that is exactly opposite to ours. When they spend a lot of time here with our energies, it hurts their soul because the energies are opposite and the energies fight against each other inside their soul. Some if them last a long time here trying to hold themself together enough to keep their infiltrating going. But they always end up falling apart, going crazy, and exposing themself when we see right through them. Doing the Final RTR makes this work even better, makes them fall apart faster.

Then everyone sees that the rat is a rat, we laugh at them, and they leave. And all the lies that the infiltrators try to spread just get answered and corrected by us anyway. We explain in more detail what the truth really is about whatever they tried to say. So in a way it's like they are helping us learn better by giving us bad things to fix and show what the right thing really is. Then they go crazy and expose themself and we laugh at them! :lol:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back