Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Banishing question

cosmictraveler666

When using Vinasa to banish, do you need to clean your aura afterwards? Doesn't using Vinasa to banish follow the same principle of cursing with runes? (since Vinasa means decay/destruction).

cosmictraveler666 said:
When using Vinasa to banish, do you need to clean your aura afterwards? Doesn't using Vinasa to banish follow the same principle of cursing with runes? (since Vinasa means decay/destruction).
Yap"

cosmictraveler666 said:

I didn't read any where on the website that you need to clean the aura after Vinasa.
As i know for magic the aura cleaning should be done after doing black magic. But if it is "decay/destruction" then it destroys all the energy and doesn't remain anything so why do aura cleaning if the sanscrit word destroys it all?
But if someone knows better correct me.

cosmictraveler666 said:

Kindly describe your situation so that I can help you here. The more I know about what or who your trying to banish the more I can share.

If you want use Vinasa I recommend you vibrate it into a white ball about the size of a beach ball then command it and send it out. Don't let this get all over the place.

Catalincata94 said:
cosmictraveler666 said:

I didn't read any where on the website that you need to clean the aura after Vinasa.
As i know for magic the aura cleaning should be done after doing black magic. But if it is "decay/destruction" then it destroys all the energy and doesn't remain anything so why do aura cleaning if the sanscrit word destroys it all?
Of course you have to clean it after! Vinassa erases and destroys whatever it is connected to. If you use Vinassa at all, you have to be extremely careful after to clean up yourself and your surroundings, and to make sure there are NO connections to yourself!

returner said:
cosmictraveler666 said:

Kindly describe your situation so that I can help you here. The more I know about what or who your trying to banish the more I can share.

If you want use Vinasa I recommend you vibrate it into a white ball about the size of a beach ball then command it and send it out. Don't let this get all over the place.

Just normal banishing against unwanted entities, vibrating the mantra visualising the house (with blue fire etc).

cosmictraveler666 said:
returner said:
cosmictraveler666 said:

Just normal banishing against unwanted entities, vibrating the mantra visualising the house (with blue fire etc).

The blue fire is something completely different from Vinasa in my experiences they don't mix. If you use Vinasa vibrate it into a ball and don't reach out to try to touch it and sense its power level or it will feel painful. People have been saying its deadly and frankly they are right. But if you keep it in a ball and program it no problem. You dont even need to visualise all that much if you program it well enough.

But if you dealing with travellers or thought forms rather use a Rune for counterspells.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Catalincata94 said:
cosmictraveler666 said:

Of course you have to clean it after! Vinassa erases and destroys whatever it is connected to. If you use Vinassa at all, you have to be extremely careful after to clean up yourself and your surroundings, and to make sure there are NO connections to yourself!
And what logic/reason is behind the clean your self after doing vinasa?
and how to clean your suroundings? and what connections?
I did Vinasa 2 times but no one told me to clean my self after or my suroundings.

Because Vinasa is a sanskrit word for death, destruction, erasing away the soul of whatever it comes near, total death energy. This sounds good to you? :roll: Do you remember just a couple weeks ago when people spread some dumb idea that you can clean out your soul by vibrating Vinasa a bunch of times, and it almost killed them? Vinasa is Sanskrit, which is the most absolute foundational energies of every force and every thing that exists in the entire universe. The vibrational sound pattern of the word Vinasa is absolute soul erasing pure death energy. When you vibrate any Sanskrit mantra, what happens is the energy of your soul basically produces a bud from your soul like a bud on a plant. And this energy bud takes the form of energy of whatever mantra you are saying. So with saying Vinasa, there is a stem and a bud created as part of your soul, which then blossoms into the form of the energy of Vinasa. So all the pure death soul erasing energy is still connected to your soul by the stem/bud between the ball of vinasa energy, and your soul where you created that energy. There is a connection like this made automatically whenever you say any Sanskrit mantra, because it is inside your soul where this energy of the mantra is created out from. So yes of course you need to clean it!

I think it was a bad mistake for Maxine to advise using Vinasa for banishings, because people who don't really know what they are doing or how it works see that and get all kinds of ignorant dangerous ideas. Like "Vibrate vinasa into your self to banish away everything bad" (NEVER do this! This is an example of the dangerous ideas they get.) Vinasa is the energy of pure death, which is automatically connected to the soul of whoever produces the energy by vibrating it through their torso, lungs, throat, head, and everything else to make the sound. But then ignorant people and even children see this and think "Maxine told us how to do it, it must be safe to use!" When they don't yet know enough about exactly how it is dangerous and how to use it safely. When she says clearly that the energy of vinasa erases the soul and kills whatever it is durected into, so don't direct it into just any ghost because they will disappear and be erased from existence forever, so only use it on enemy things that are actively attacking you.

It is absolutely necessary to immediately remove these connections and seperate it away from yourself! Through visualization and affirmation of any and all of those bonds being removed, and visualization and affirmation of your own protection. And other mantras and/or runes of protecting yourself.

Ask Satan to guide you to do whatever you need to do to make yourself and your surroundings safe.

Catalincata94 said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:
Catalincata94 said:
And what logic/reason is behind the clean your self after doing vinasa?
and how to clean your suroundings? and what connections?
I did Vinasa 2 times but no one told me to clean my self after or my suroundings.
Its destruction man something that deals with destruction you need to clean your aura because some of the energy will get stuck.
Anything black magic,death,destruction clean your aura very important

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back