Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Kundalini yoga

Darksage666

Greetings to my SS family,
I just wanted to share these kundalini yoga videos that I found with SS here who are interested.
I’ve been doing them everyday and they seem to be pretty effective in empowering the chakras.

Note:you can hear the directions in English under the language that was put on top of it and/or if you’re familiar with yoga, you will get how to do these excercises.
I have tried them all and they all seem pretty effective, except the videos for the 6th and 7th chakras are a bit watered down but they still worked for me.

Here you go: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCg3TtY7in7uZz4bcGNpdmWQ/videos

You might like these for inspiration :) Kundalini Yoga Kriyas from Yogi Bhajan
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20Kundalini%20Yoga%20kriyas%20english.htm

Question for those with lots of experience on this.

I have been doing yoga for 3 months which is not much, but when I started I noticed that certain poses (like the plow pose) would make my hips wiggle around in circles after doing them, it felt good so I found no reason to force myself to stop these movements.

After 1 and half months, maybe 2, I stopped getting these things, and the energy "boost" wasn't as apparent as the first times. Now this is okay, the difference in will power and overall energy I have now is HUGE compared to few months ago.

So these days reading here someone mentioned the pinklotus site and obviously I did some of the routines there. Doing them alone is good and they generate so much heat I start sweating (its winter here) but aside from that, that wiggly feeling didn't appear.

Now when combining the one of the routines there and AFTER it, the yoga poses I like the most (like the plow pose and others) the wiggly feeling came back...which makes me ask the question; are the yoga poses actually taking energy off?

Since that feeling isn't appearing on days I do my routine only (NOT from pinklotus website) this might sound stupid for some but im sort of confused here.

With yoga (I am obviously referring to Hatha too) are people supposed to do the same poses over and over each day or mix it up add and remove stuff as they like as long as they do it a certain amount of time.

I always mix Kundalini with Hatha poses btw I just wanted to ask this.

V12-POWER said:
Question for those with lots of experience on this.

I have been doing yoga for 3 months which is not much, but when I started I noticed that certain poses (like the plow pose) would make my hips wiggle around in circles after doing them, it felt good so I found no reason to force myself to stop these movements.

After 1 and half months, maybe 2, I stopped getting these things, and the energy "boost" wasn't as apparent as the first times. Now this is okay, the difference in will power and overall energy I have now is HUGE compared to few months ago.

So these days reading here someone mentioned the pinklotus site and obviously I did some of the routines there. Doing them alone is good and they generate so much heat I start sweating (its winter here) but aside from that, that wiggly feeling didn't appear.

Now when combining the one of the routines there and AFTER it, the yoga poses I like the most (like the plow pose and others) the wiggly feeling came back...which makes me ask the question; are the yoga poses actually taking energy off?

Since that feeling isn't appearing on days I do my routine only (NOT from pinklotus website) this might sound stupid for some but im sort of confused here.

Interesting, I note that every time I do yoga for my sacral chakra, I start swaying a bit and it feels so good. No I’m not saying this is kundalini energy as some others would probably claim but it just feels natural like my body just goes that way or something. If that doesn’t sound weird lol.
Not exactly sure about your movements, perhaps someone else can answer better.

I was aware of the pink lotus site already, I just noted in the videos I posted, there is specific excercises for the chakras on there that are not found on the pink lotus site hence I posted them. They’ve been working well for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back