Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lunar Square

Alphecca

The directions state to either start during moon in cancer or Taurus OR full moon not in scorpio or capricorn. I'm wondering if the moon is just past full since its stronger the more light the moon has if it's ok to start during a barely waning sagittarius moon. I'm sure someone will just reference me to the calendar that was made but as far as my timezone goes there are errors, like one of the mondays it says lunar square start but by the time its night hours the moon is in leo and not cancer anymore. Thank you in advance.
P.S.
I tried obtaining the audio files for the planetary squares but the zip files are corrupted.

I would advise trying just the mantra at a set number of repetitions and see how it feels. The moon square is 3 months long, do you really want to dedicate 1/4 of a year to something that was not started during an ideal timing?

Here's the youtube video of Maxine's recording for the Moon square mantra, this channel has others as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6-MxlovUYw

Another thing about the moon square, is that you fit two 40day workings in that time frame, with a day to spare.
this does not take into account for astrological timing, just pointing out that spending 81days for a square seems a bit too much especially since if you mess up a day then you messed up the entire square.

Lydia said:
I would advise trying just the mantra at a set number of repetitions and see how it feels.
Is 64 a good number? I never heard anyone here mention 64, but I had an idea/feeling that it would be good for the moon since it's 8*8. And I think 8 is related to moon.

The square is powerful and can be pulled off but if one is quite new to meditation and workings don't do it it takes some spiritual endurance with the moon being very fluctuating I don't know if Tryna do it for 40 days at certain reps will work or be good to be honest the square is the square for a reason also regarding your timing would u wana strengthen ur Jupiter when it just enters Capricorn for the fact that it has just left Sagittarius when its strongest ? No u wouldn't wana do that so no don't do the moon after the full moon phase as its waning rather choose waxing close to full phase avoiding certain moon phases like Capricorn Aries etc

However worth trying when the moon is waxing in a good sign raise ur energies with satanas or raum meditation and do the moon mantra chandramahsay and then state affirmation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back