Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hitler in Argentina?

EasternFireLion666

Hitler left with the gids from what we know. The question is when did he leave? There was this CIA document about him in Argentina if i remeber correctly. Another hoax?

He might have gone to Argentina then to the south pole and then from there flown out in the vimana aircrafts. Or maybe he went inside the subterranean earth as entrances to such are located in south america, then emerged above the Antarctic as there is another entrance there and must be connected somehow. Or he was flown out of Germany in foo fighters from the start which the allies reported seeing flying away during the fall of Germany. There can be many theories and we simply do not know the truth because there isn't conclusive evidence.

Jack said:
He might have gone to Argentina then to the south pole and then from there flown out in the vimana aircrafts. Or maybe he went inside the subterranean earth as entrances to such are located in south america, then emerged above the Antarctic as there is another entrance there and must be connected somehow. Or he was flown out of Germany in foo fighters from the start which the allies reported seeing flying away during the fall of Germany. There can be many theories and we simply do not know the truth because there isn't conclusive evidence.

Yes the first option could be true. The HPs have stated about the vimana aircrafts. We will find out when the good guys get back :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
Remember when "Lolz" is the only thing you would ever write? Must be like the first 1,200 at least of your 2,200 posts, just "Lolz" :lol:
hahahahahah, you’re not the first to tell me about it! Actually the second. The first was a rant lol.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:
Remember when "Lolz" is the only thing you would ever write? Must be like the first 1,200 at least of your 2,200 posts, just "Lolz" :lol:
hahahahahah, you’re not the first to tell me about it! Actually the second. The first was a rant lol.
I remember that first time! :lol: Like a full page of screaming how immature you are. But the best part was all you said back to them was again just "Lolz" :lol:

Lolz. Probably the technology was not finished yet. So Hitler went to Argentina, on a submarine. So the story says.... The israelis even sent mossad to South America to find Hitler but they only found a few other guys.

Aquarius said:
I remember that first time! :lol: Like a full page of screaming how immature you are. But the best part was all you said back to them was again just "Lolz" :lol:
Hahahahahahaha, then this is the third time, as I was criticized in the italian subforum for the “lolz” post.
Lol!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back