Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mint flavor in the mouth

Shael

Several years ago I read a sermon/post by (I think) one of our HPs, mentioning how having a minty flavor inside of one's mouth is a sign of advancement/good health. It also mentioned that a metallic flavor signals the opposite.

Does anyone have a link to this sermon? I searched through the collective sermon pdfs of our HPs but could not find it.

I found it only in romanian and I've translated into english. Sorry for any potential errors or bad quality, I tried to be as accurate as possible.

The Life Elixir and the Cup of Death

The New-age programs which put the accent on the heart chakra and the hexagram eventually will lead to disaster for those who swallow this lies and meditate on this way. The enemy uses the tactics of "bombing" with love to weaken the self-esteem of an individual, his logic and reasoning, so the xian and the related programs can weaken someone's defense and attract him in their circles/religions. These tactics are focused on the heart chakra and the enemy is viciously using this method. Now, I already explained why the heart chakra is neutral, but what the believers are pushed to believe about it, is a different story.

The attention and power should be focused on the 666/third chakra. You will understand why in the below explanation.

The solar chakra is just a bit above the navel. The navel is the place where the fetus first receives life and alimentation from the umbilical cord attached to his mother. This is the place where all of us received the life.

The 666 Chakra is the most important. Inside it sits our power. With it's help we heal ourselves, we attract money and much more. The 666 Chakra is the counter-part of the 6th Chakra and the pineal gland. This is the base and foundation for Magnum Opus.

By corectly advancing, at a certain moment you will be able quite often to feel a sweet taste, like mint. This is notable during the day, but especially while meditating.

This comes from the pineal gland and is the "Nectar of immortality". If you experience the above, you will know that you meditate corectly.

On the other hand there is a "Cup of Poison". This is the result for those who follow the New-age meditations which are focusing on the heart chakra. A lot of people declared that they felt a metalic taste in their mouth. The Hindu people know about this "poison" and warn about swallowing it and advise about it to be spit away.

Because the enemy couldn't destroy all the spiritual knowledge, they have corrupted it as much as they could. Those who follow their programs will suffer the consequences.

The personal Demons are guru for us. They are here to offer us spiritual knowledge and guide us.

HP Maxine Dietrich

I have experienced this many a times in the past. The sweet taste remains for a long time however i don't know if you can consciously will it to stay like that. I've always experienced this during periods where i was working hard on my astral senses and upper chakras. Have you also been working on your upper chakras and astral senses or giving priority to them, Shael ?
Also are you seeing astral light in your third eye ? Its like the light is originating from within the darkness .You just know when you see it as its so different than usual light .Sometimes when your concentrating on your third eye you might experience this.

The Alchemist7 said:
I found it only in romanian and I've translated into english. Sorry for any potential errors or bad quality, I tried to be as accurate as possible.

The Life Elixir and the Cup of Death

The New-age programs which put the accent on the heart chakra and the hexagram eventually will lead to disaster for those who swallow this lies and meditate on this way. The enemy uses the tactics of "bombing" with love to weaken the self-esteem of an individual, his logic and reasoning, so the xian and the related programs can weaken someone's defense and attract him in their circles/religions. These tactics are focused on the heart chakra and the enemy is viciously using this method. Now, I already explained why the heart chakra is neutral, but what the believers are pushed to believe about it, is a different story.

The attention and power should be focused on the 666/third chakra. You will understand why in the below explanation.

The solar chakra is just a bit above the navel. The navel is the place where the fetus first receives life and alimentation from the umbilical cord attached to his mother. This is the place where all of us received the life.

The 666 Chakra is the most important. Inside it sits our power. With it's help we heal ourselves, we attract money and much more. The 666 Chakra is the counter-part of the 6th Chakra and the pineal gland. This is the base and foundation for Magnum Opus.

By corectly advancing, at a certain moment you will be able quite often to feel a sweet taste, like mint. This is notable during the day, but especially while meditating.

This comes from the pineal gland and is the "Nectar of immortality". If you experience the above, you will know that you meditate corectly.

On the other hand there is a "Cup of Poison". This is the result for those who follow the New-age meditations which are focusing on the heart chakra. A lot of people declared that they felt a metalic taste in their mouth. The Hindu people know about this "poison" and warn about swallowing it and advise about it to be spit away.

Because the enemy couldn't destroy all the spiritual knowledge, they have corrupted it as much as they could. Those who follow their programs will suffer the consequences.

The personal Demons are guru for us. They are here to offer us spiritual knowledge and guide us.

HP Maxine Dietrich
But it has been said now by HP Mageson that meditating on the hearth chakra actualy helps open the higher chakras and its a good thing. I belive that the New age meditations are bad just because the connect to angels and all that shit wich actualy close the hearth chakra and so block the opening of the higher chakras.

Jack said:
I have experienced this many a times in the past. The sweet taste remains for a long time however i don't know if you can consciously will it to stay like that. I've always experienced this during periods where i was working hard on my astral senses and upper chakras. Have you also been working on your upper chakras and astral senses or giving priority to them, Shael ?
Also are you seeing astral light in your third eye ? Its like the light is originating from within the darkness .You just know when you see it as its so different than usual light .Sometimes when your concentrating on your third eye you might experience this.
I have not personally experienced this in any intense form. I asked because one of my SS friends is experiencing it currently and I remembered that old sermon about it, but could not find it anywhere. Thankfully brother Alchemist has found and translated it.

I have indeed experienced this "astral light" that you speak of, though. Although I never thought much of it before.
I have been working on my astral senses with priority ever since a few months after my dedication, because I wanted to be able to interact with my Succubus as much as possible.

luis said:
But it has been said now by HP Mageson that meditating on the hearth chakra actualy helps open the higher chakras and its a good thing. I belive that the New age meditations are bad just because the connect to angels and all that shit wich actualy close the hearth chakra and so block the opening of the higher chakras.

Is good to meditate on heart chakra, but is bad to put such emphasis on it. There are new-age subliminal meditations on youtube for "opening and empowering the heart chakra" which last for hours. That is definitely dangerous. I believe the heart chakra is mainly meant to create a balance between upper (feminine) and lower (masculine) chakras. Still it needs to be empowered in the same way like the other chakras, otherwise this will eventually lead to energetic unbalance in the soul. Is like training some muscle groups while neglecting others. The new-age meditations are basically ignoring the other chakras while over-estimating a neutral chakra, this will definitely weaken a person.

If you take a look at each chakra, the crown and 6th chakra are of extremely importance for the phychic abilities, the throat chakra is the "house" of emotions and feelings, the base and sacral chakras are of extremely importance relating the Kundalini and sexual energy, and the 666 Chakra is related to overall power, wealth, healing etc. The heart chakra basically maintain a balance between all this different energies, which is why is green, element of earth, the middle plane between "hell" (lower chakras) and "heaven" (upper chakras).

Shael said:
This is exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you. :)

You're welcome :)
I'm glad I could help with this. Reading your post I remembered about this sermon from the period when I dedicated.

The Alchemist7 said:
luis said:

Is good to meditate on heart chakra, but is bad to put such emphasis on it. There are new-age subliminal meditations on youtube for "opening and empowering the heart chakra" which last for hours. That is definitely dangerous. I believe the heart chakra is mainly meant to create a balance between upper (feminine) and lower (masculine) chakras. Still it needs to be empowered in the same way like the other chakras, otherwise this will eventually lead to energetic unbalance in the soul. Is like training some muscle groups while neglecting others. The new-age meditations are basically ignoring the other chakras while over-estimating a neutral chakra, this will definitely weaken a person.

If you take a look at each chakra, the crown and 6th chakra are of extremely importance for the phychic abilities, the throat chakra is the "house" of emotions and feelings, the base and sacral chakras are of extremely importance relating the Kundalini and sexual energy, and the 666 Chakra is related to overall power, wealth, healing etc. The heart chakra basically maintain a balance between all this different energies, which is why is green, element of earth, the middle plane between "hell" (lower chakras) and "heaven" (upper chakras).

Shael said:
This is exactly what I was looking for.
Thank you. :)

You're welcome :)
I'm glad I could help with this. Reading your post I remembered about this sermon from the period when I dedicated.
I think the only chakra that we can put emphasis on it is the Solar chakra, i agree with you and this is what i thought before too but with that article i kind changed my mind, i do still think that i shouldnt put emphasis on it like with the Solar chakra but its important to open it because it connets to the brain and helps quite a lot to open the higer mind and powers, it basicaly helps to open the higher chakras. If you didnt read that article.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back