Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does it feel to be spiritually attacked ?

Sabazios

Greetings brothers and sisters
I'm asking about this because in the past few days I've felt, at some times before going to sleep, something weird. But I'm not sure if it was an attack from the enemy or not, maybe I had took too much energy. I'll try describing the feeling. It was something like a strong electric shock that lasted for about 30 minutes, and only on the side on which I was laying,and it was very hard to change the side, to roll on the other side. The first time I experienced it I also had quite the visualisation, it was a borg-like aspect around me of a greyish blue colour, and some small things running around me. At first I thought it was an attack so I asked Father Satan for help to escape from there, and I did really get out of that thing that i visualised, getting up and not feeling that electrical shock itching my body. Afterwards at the next ones I didn't have that place appear again and the electrical shock was slightly weaker, so I thought it might have been some kind of a joke from my little friend, the brain :lol: . If anyone happened to have experienced this situation please tell me what it really is.

No really it could just be nerves/ your soul. Do the raum meditation and you'll probably feel it that way again...

satanichonor said:
You could just ask a Christian lmao
I didn't think about this... should I expect an answer from a spiritually retarded, incapacitated, and uncaring individual? I think it would be better asking a mosquito... I'd get a more plausible answer :D

satanichonor said:
No really it could just be nerves/ your soul. Do the raum meditation and you'll probably feel it that way again...

That's what I've thought. I'll do the raum meditation today and see. Thank you bro :)

Shitty. That's how it feels. Lol.

Just meditate and do RTR. And yoga. Yoga helps.

In the dark days before I became a Satanist and dedicated, I literally felt like shit all the time. Worst days of my life all the time.

And now life is so much better. It's been a minute since I dedelicated. My worst days don't compare to the literal level of ick and misery that the christians around me experiencebin a regular.

Starcopper said:
Shitty. That's how it feels. Lol.

Just meditate and do RTR. And yoga. Yoga helps.

In the dark days before I became a Satanist and dedicated, I literally felt like shit all the time. Worst days of my life all the time.

And now life is so much better. It's been a minute since I dedelicated. My worst days don't compare to the literal level of ick and misery that the christians around me experiencebin a regular.

Thanks bro. I'll try to do yoga when I get some free time

if you're talking attacked as in a brute force spiritual attack yes, i've noted sharp shocks before, as well as sharp pain that feels like you're being poked by a needle.
Heat i think is another indication of being attacked i assume this is due to energy constantly being applied against you?

Rook said:
if you're talking attacked as in a brute force spiritual attack yes, i've noted sharp shocks before, as well as sharp pain that feels like you're being poked by a needle.
Heat i think is another indication of being attacked i assume this is due to energy constantly being applied against you?

Indeed, that's how it felt, except for the heat, this one is constantly present for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back