Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

We can say google is completely lost

StraitShot47

Or damn near.

Be very wary of it, as they just changed how breaking news and definitions show up.

One use to be able to just type "breaking news" into a google search. And walla a list of breaking news broken down into 10 categories would show up and there were no repeat articles. It made surfing through the news easy and efficient.

Now if one simple searches for "breaking news" in google a bunch of repeat articles comes up. This just so happened a couple of days ago.

Do you wanna know what some of the FIRST articles you'd see if you searched for "breaking news" you'd have a return about some rabbi breaking his hip and overcoming it. Coincidence, who the fuck knows.

Secondly google changed how to find definitions of words.

They are not deleting this information, but they are making it MUCH harder to find the correct information at the snap of a finger.

Which is something to be wary of.

This is why we have to save any piece of information which can help us in the information war, because indeed those website haven't dissapeared but now is nearly impossible to find them by a normal search.

I suggest something. If you want to look for true information about something, do a search in the "images" sections. Apparently, the results returned in the "image" section are more accurate and more related to your key words which you typed in. If you do a search in the "all" section, all you are returned is jewish propaganda.

20190519-201633.jpg

20190519-201753.jpg

I chose to search for "1948 jewish population". As it can be seen, you have bigger chances to find true material in this way as the results returned are more related to non-jewish sources.

@The Alchemist7, thank you! I just today was trying to find something and it was nowhere. It was like search engines were trying to hide it. I did your method, and found the relevant info :)

Lydia said:
@The Alchemist7, thank you! I just today was trying to find something and it was nowhere. It was like search engines were trying to hide it. I did your method, and found the relevant info :)

Your're welcome :)
I wanted to add that the jews behind google might figure this out quick and purge also the image search option. We need to start saving any relevant material which exposes them. Who knows to which extent will be the internet censored ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back