Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Giving back to the Clergy

sunrise

I want to write this in regards to the GRATITUDE we have/or should have for the Clergy.

I dare to do this in a sense as I am a bit shy.

So, guys, let's make their day better, let's tell them something beautiful. What are you grateful for? What did they teach you so precious?
What do you admire about them? What do you love about them?

Also, from time to time, let's all. raise our energy and send it to them/ or direct it in their aura affirming that 'They are always, safe, happy and blessed in every way.' or let's ask Father Satan to properly direct the energy in their own benefit - this should work even better!
I want them to be abundant in every positive way. They are the most exposed. They are always there for us to sacrifice important time from their lives to serve the community. We need them to be strong and happy to lead us properly.

Let's give something back, even a few words.

Nikolas said:
sunrise said:
I want to write this in regards to the GRATITUDE we have/or should have for the Clergy.

I dare to do this in a sense as I am a bit shy.

So, guys, let's make their day better, let's tell them something beautiful. What are you grateful for? What did they teach you so precious?
What do you admire about them? What do you love about them?

Also, from time to time, let's all. raise our energy and send it to them/ or direct it in their aura affirming that 'They are always, safe, happy and blessed in every way.' or let's ask Father Satan to properly direct the energy in their own benefit - this should work even better!
I want them to be abundant in every positive way. They are the most exposed. They are always there for us to sacrifice important time from their lives to serve the community. We need them to be strong and happy to lead us properly.

Let's give something back, even a few words.

How nice of you . I respect them a lot but never got the idea to write something.
Well, in my eyes they are the most important people on Earth right now, the elite. They are extremely smart and seem to be experienced about everything.
I enjoy reading and absorbing their sermons and basically their advice on anything.
About one month ago they also said some encouraging words for me and im not sure if they know how important those were for me.
I admire their dedication to Lord Satan. Anyone can say they love Satan but few actually prove it through ACTIONS.
Imagine dedicating your entire time.. or life.. to one cause. Imagine one sec how they feel.They are also humans and have emotions even if they are mentally strong. At the beginning they probably were heavily attacked... But they never stopped.I love all of them.
They are taken care of by other Demons so im sure they are perfectly fine. What i can promise though is that when I will be opened to astral ( so strong enough) it would be my pleasure to send them even if a little bit of energy to prove my gratitude. I love them and I want to thank them.
But really sister i think you are the first one who proposed this. Your consideration for others is also something amazing.
You still wonder why is Azazel your DG ? lol , i dont. I think i figured.

Nickolas, my love,

What you should do, when you feel physically strong enough (as you are still healing at the moment) is simple.

Ask your guardian/ or Father to assist you to direct the energy to the JOS Clergy benefit.

Raise your energies however you feel comfortable, 100 Satanas, Raum, kundalini and affirm 8 times that the Jos Clergy is always protected, bless and happy, make your own affirmation as you consider, always saying at the end, ((((in a positive way)))) and, ask, as I said, Father, before proceeding to assist this. This should be great for them.

OR Raise your Energies, and call Father to send it to the Clergy (((((((however))))))) He may see fit, useful or necessary for their own personal need...

It is really individual, after all. These were some ideas.

You don't need to be open enough astrally in order to do this, a little from you, a little from me, can represent a great present for them.

it is really up to everybody how they want to express it.

I love Maxine because she is the most amazing woman. Seeing so much strength in a woman makes me so proud to be a woman myself.
I admire her pioneering strength, she was brave, she overcame any obstacle and fear, she opened a door for humanity to hope again.
Without Maxine, nothing of this would have been possible or maybe.... too late.
I thank her for bringing Father in my life, there is never enough words for such a Queen as Maxine.

I love HP Hooded Cobra, for restoring JOY OF SATAN REPUTATION WHEN THINGS WERE GOING REALLY DOWN, you cleaned/forbidden the DRUGS ENTHUSIASM AMONG OUR PEOPLE,
Wrote SATANIC REVELATION which is your most brilliant work of great thought, where you restored and cleaned up the Jewish garbage of Sitchin. Examples are too many. Hundreds of sermons on every question.

You are crawling every day if the situation requires, JUST to be here for all of us.

Hooded Cobra is the most amazing being I have ever come to read, his GENEROSITY is second to none.
I, with my family, will direct for you energy, now, and ever since in a while, as you deserve the absolute best in your life.

My charts were guiding me properly for the best, all your insights, time, energy and wisdom RADICALLY improved my being; all the money in the world can't buy such a chart.

If It wasn't for your influence Hooded Cobra to rectify, clean, adjust, improve, most probably I would have never taken Joy of Satan serious. Thanks to you, I didn't miss the train.

HP Mageson you are, my supreme intellectual delight. I feel motivated and I challenge myself every day, thanks to your mental capacities.
I thank you for your spiritual teachings, interpretations and insight; the way you link concepts and unlock them is second to none. You are an absolute genius and example for me.

I will direct energy for my most beloved Clergy, I adore you guys, I am so happy to be part of this and WE WILL WIN, there is no question about it!!!!

I love all our Brothers and Sisters. (As long as I think that they are „real“ satanists) However I really ADMIRE Satanists who are REALLY dedicated to Father Satan and put so much work and effort into Satanism.
When I was new I was pretty confused, I was not able to meditate consistently, and I do not know I felt like it was too much for me..
However, our HPs always boosted my moral with their seromons.
Their seromons always came to me just at perfect timing, and giving me guidance.
Once HP Hoodedcobra said something like „if you do not have the motivation to meditate, just push through, the job has to be done!“
Muhaha and so I did, still here stronger than ever! And I will continue to grow until I die!

Our HPs are very special people, they showed us the way to truth, work very hard for us and do alot of research, they made every single one of us STRONG. Honestly without them we wouldn’t be what and who we are right now. They changed our lifes!

I never really had „rolemodels“ but now I want to grow, and become more like our HPs.

Btw I also love your style how you write your seromons. You can really „read“ how advanced and strong you are , I love it!

I CAN ONLY SAY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

Best thing is to support the fight with RTRs.
It's greatly appreciated how they make all the logical conections between all that is happening in this world. This is the best platform for waking up someone who wants to do so and doesn't know where to start.

All the hard work is greatly appreciated. The Gods will reward them for the hard work :)

Before i came here i was in the worst position of my life. The hp's have showed me a different road to walk, a way to get out of the downward spirall that went into nothingness. A road not only to happiness/selfawereness/betterment of myself, the world, and family but also to the gods, for this i am forever gratefull.

It is not an easy road to walk, in fact its extreemly hard for me. but even when im struggling i have been given a family i can count on, those that will help me by either encouraging or teaching me. I have been given the privilege of meeting the gods our creators/parents that are still to this day fighting for our sakes, we are children whose parents have been taken away and most dont even know it.

Thank you gods/hps/brothers and sisters for the knowledge and stength to reforge myself and teaching me the things that i have been deprived off.

Hail satan!
Hail the gods of hell!
Hail my brothers and sisters!

Here a post that i made a while ago. There is a method of giving energy to the Gods at the last part and I think you could do this and say a thanks giving for the Ministry at the end after you are done. This method of giving energy is very effective. The posts actually about fighting depression but there is a method inside.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18975&p=76004#p76004

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back