sunlight and power

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
PerfectionMagnumOpus
Posts: 41

sunlight and power

Postby PerfectionMagnumOpus » Sun May 19, 2019 1:34 am

One thing that I have realized over the last few years is that I have never read that having a good, full body sun tan allows you to sit in the sunlight longer in meditation. This gives your physical body the ability to sit longer in the sunlight, giving the soul more time to absorb the suns energy, longer than someone who doesn't have a sun tan and can only sit outside for 10 or 15 minutes. I remember when I was new to meditation, I could only use the sunlight from a setting sun, and the morning sun. The rays they produce are called UVB rays and do not give you a "sun burn", although you aren't able to absorb the suns energy when it is at its strongest, being 10 AM, 2 PM.

Realizing this, has allowed me to sit in meditation for hours on some occassions, without being sun burnt, as a sun tan protects the skin from the harmful affects of UV radiation. I always make sure to have a healthy, full body tan so I can use and absorb more energy into my soul and my chakras.
Just something to think about

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Mon May 20, 2019 12:19 am

PerfectionMagnumOpus wrote:----


It's important to remember that reality is a bit different than what we perceive. Even with a tan extensive exposure to the sun for long periods of time can prove to have adverse effects if you do not protect yourself from it appropriately. You can put on a high quality sunscreen and still be able to spend several hours in the sun without having to worry about underlying harm.

Just because we essentially worship the sun doesn't mean the reality of it is it being a benevolent object that can't possibly harm us in any way. I would suggest the purchasing and use of sunscreen instead of constant tanning.

PerfectionMagnumOpus
Posts: 41

Re: sunlight and power

Postby PerfectionMagnumOpus » Mon May 20, 2019 4:00 am

I understand that the sun can can harm me. I just thought i would mention that having a tan is a natural protection from the harmful affects that it can have like UV poisoning. The person i live with got UV poisioning when he was a child and had to go to the hospital for it. I understand everyone is indevidual, so i understand that not everyone will be able to sit out in the sun for hours at a time. Although for those who can get a rather dark tan, being tan will definatly help how long they could spend taking in the suns energy.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 341
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Apprentice » Mon May 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Ghost in the Machine wrote:I would suggest the purchasing and use of sunscreen instead of constant tanning.

Consider this: everything you put on your skin reaches your bloodstream. These coctails of nasty carcinogenic chemicals and nanoparticles look extremely suspicious especially considering the fact that these are promoted by the 'orthodox' medical establishment ad nauseum. I myself would follow general tanning guidelines (max. duration of exposure up to 15 minutes daily to begin with, for example) and wear a long-sleeved white shirt and a straw hat during the rest of the day.
Some food for thought: http://www.whale.to/c/heal_yourself_with_sunlight.html

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Lydia » Mon May 20, 2019 3:15 pm

Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: sunlight and power

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon May 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!


Aye :D but if you have a job or something that requires you to be outside in the sun for multiple hours at a time (if and when it is summer) and it is too hot to wear anything thick then I guess it'd be better to be a little more tanned than completely white like paper. (Not to mention some people may ask if you were feeling alright if you are that white).

Many sunprotectors or sunblocks have a ton of chemicals in them, and even if you don't believe me, they DO get absorbed by the skin (and then the body needs to get rid of them).
So it'd be better to wear something to protect the most sensitive parts, treat the parts that have been sunburnt well. Below is a recipe that you could use to make a homemade remedy to treat (mild) sunburns, though you could probably treat burns till second degree with it as well.

You could make an ointment or salve or something at home from calendula oil with beeswax (to solidify the mixture) with added essential oil of Lavender.. (Lavandula officinalis - there are 3 different types of essential lavender oil available, and one of them can be irritating to the skin. I believe that one is called abrial ? - don't use that one).. which is added when the mixture cools down to around 40C+. Essential oils have a tendency to evaporate, so you don't want to add it when it's hot (the oil and the wax, this needs to be heated to melt the beeswax).
As for the amount of each ingredient.. You'll have to play around a little but I think it's about 1gram of beeswax for about 10gram/ml of oil - could be less beeswax though - as for the lavender essential oil, I forgot how much exactly was needed, but about 1-2 drops for every 10 ml, probably.
You could add a bit more. If it ends up smelling rather faint you may want to add more.
And accidentally adding a drop more wouldn't hurt either.

If the burn hurts (even if you dont touch it), just apply more over a short period of time.
Other than this, use common sense. If it is serious do seek treatment (=medical attention). Also if most of your body has a sunburn, that can be dangerous to you. (If not deadly).
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3856
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!

That sick orange spray tan look, the fried skin cells with DNA damaged to the level of an old old old person, crispy burnt dried out, you really don't like this look? :roll:

White people aren't meant to be in direct full power sunlight for very long. We are from the deep forests where light is blocked by tree tops, the far north with scattered low-density light rays, comfortably living through the Ice Ages, like the ætheric "ghosts of the forest" pure spiritual force. Every quality of white people, the light skin, hair, and eyes, is all to catch and absorb every drop of light in a dim environment. In the same way that black people in the desert are adapted to block out all the extra light. You wouldn't stick a black person in the Arctic, don't stick a white person in the bright hot desert for the same reasons. Be a match for the environment you are meant to be inside. White people have never been meant to spend hours all day sitting directly under the sun in the brightest hottest way. There's no reason to unnaturally alter yourself into fitting an unnatural environment, when you can instead change the environment into the form you were meant to live.
Be Happy :P
Image

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: sunlight and power

Postby T.A.O.L. » Mon May 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!


Hey Lydia have you ever seen or heard in a documentary or something that in example, when the swimsuits came around and people in the UK spend more time in the sun they always used a sunblock? They were kinda scared of getting a tan back then.
And also about the time with the nobles and the high class women all were taking parasols with them to block out the sun when they went on a walk?
Getting a tan for them was really taboo.

Also in regards to my other post, if all you have is the lavender essential oil.. and its from a respected source.. you can apply that essential oil directly onto the sunburnt area.
DO NOT TRY THIS with other essential oils! they all need a carrier. This is an exception.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Lydia » Tue May 21, 2019 6:01 am

Thanks for that recipe Taol. I apply coconut oil daily after my shower, which is shown to be effective in preventing tans and burns. Johnson Akemi wrote about it a while ago. I've found that I can spend an hour or so in the sun and not worry at all.

As for tans being unwanted, it's only been recently, since around the 70's, that people are tanning. Before that, it was not desired to be tanned.

@Ol argedco luciftias, you mean like, the leather or beef jerky look? :lol:
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Hail goddess diana
Posts: 48

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Hail goddess diana » Tue May 21, 2019 3:44 pm

PerfectionMagnumOpus wrote:One thing that I have realized over the last few years is that I have never read that having a good, full body sun tan allows you to sit in the sunlight longer in meditation. This gives your physical body the ability to sit longer in the sunlight, giving the soul more time to absorb the suns energy, longer than someone who doesn't have a sun tan and can only sit outside for 10 or 15 minutes. I remember when I was new to meditation, I could only use the sunlight from a setting sun, and the morning sun. The rays they produce are called UVB rays and do not give you a "sun burn", although you aren't able to absorb the suns energy when it is at its strongest, being 10 AM, 2 PM.

Realizing this, has allowed me to sit in meditation for hours on some occassions, without being sun burnt, as a sun tan protects the skin from the harmful affects of UV radiation. I always make sure to have a healthy, full body tan so I can use and absorb more energy into my soul and my chakras.
Just something to think about

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler


I have recently started to get 30 min sunbathe 15 min front body 15 minutes back wearing only Bermuda shorts at 2 pm
And it feels so good
In earlier times before antibiotics sunlight was used to treat tuberculosis and bone disorders
Since we have evolved in sun
At least get it 30 min
And yes sunscreen can cause cancers in long run
Vitamin D deficiency has been assosiated with more than 200 diseases
This itself proves the immense power sunlight has on human body

Aquarius
Posts: 5151

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Aquarius » Tue May 21, 2019 8:22 pm

Lydia wrote: you mean like, the leather or beef jerky look? :lol:

The donald trump look yes, lol!
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: sunlight and power

Postby T.A.O.L. » Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

White people have never been meant to spend hours all day sitting directly under the sun in the brightest hottest way. There's no reason to unnaturally alter yourself into fitting an unnatural environment, when you can instead change the environment into the form you were meant to live.


Actually I was thinking this.. If you've ever watched the shows about Alaskan people living there, you know that having villages or houses directly on the border of a forest basicly means that you are inviting the wildlife, like bears, into your own home.
And thus potentially making yourself at risk.

We also forget that we need some space to hold cattle or grow crops. These plants need to be having some sun to grow. Some need half shade, others need full sun.

It is true that there are very little actual forests left in europe, especially in my home country.

Given the above reasons, it is impossible to live in the midst of the woods. And thus it'd be irrational to conclude that all white people ALWAYS have shade or very little sun on their faces.


As for why Lydia is still quoted here.. I have known people that didn't really gain any tan in the sun. They'd burn with the 15 minutes alone. No matter how hard they tried to get a little tan.

Compared to that, I am different. But I also played outside a lot when I was a child, whenever the weather would kinda let me, and I make sure that in spring time that I do go outside and get some sun to get my body used to it. So that I don't end up like a lobster once the sun is actually strong and it is actually very hot outside.
Makes sense?
Now I do not get a lot of tan, but, due to the amount of time that I spend in the sun walking, sometimes there is shade, sometimes there is not, I've build up a bit of a color, mostly on my arms, and it doesn't disappear entirely throughout the winter. It takes a long time. Very long time, to completely discolor.
I'd pretty much have to be inside the entire time for over a year for that to happen.

Now I think we should just draw a line at excessive tanning, and a bit tan for the resistance vs the sun.
Excessive tanning would be sunbaking for hours just to get a nice tan to show 'healthy' (really that is one of the arguments used for tanning - that it looks healthy).
This does include the aging thing..
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Wed May 22, 2019 12:56 am

I'm pasty as fuck and all my life I've had people ask me if I even go outside. So many people have told me I don't look healthy just because my skin is so unbelievably white and I practically blind people in the sun when in nothing but swim-shorts. Even with all their nagging and 'looking down on' I've always worn sunscreen and never desired to change the colour of my skin to be darker.

I've always loved being fair skinned like this, long before I joined Joy of Satan and always admired how bright and magical-orb-like I look in a mirror when the sun is shining on me through a window. I love sunlight, I love the warmth, the light, the feel of it's energy, but I can only handle so much before I decide it's time to go in the shade.

Being able to withstand sunlight for longer periods of time without being sunburned is not worth changing my skin to become darker, especially when sunscreen is readily available at just about every store. I can sprawl out in the sun by a window even and still absorb the suns energy for long periods of time without needing a tan.

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 am

PerfectionMagnumOpus wrote:I understand that the sun can can harm me. I just thought i would mention that having a tan is a natural protection from the harmful affects that it can have like UV poisoning. The person i live with got UV poisioning when he was a child and had to go to the hospital for it. I understand everyone is indevidual, so i understand that not everyone will be able to sit out in the sun for hours at a time. Although for those who can get a rather dark tan, being tan will definatly help how long they could spend taking in the suns energy.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

I agree that some people can stay more in the sun light but having a mentality like oh i will have UV poisioning if i stay to much in the sun will just make it happen if you stay to much, this sounds to me like what the masses would say that "i will have UV poisioning for staying to much".
I didn't heard someone in person or from someone that said he/she had something like UV poisioning for staying to much in the sun. And how many people are who have that from 7 billion of people? I don't think that half of them will have if they stay too much in the sun light.
And it's a good idea to stay more in the sun but not the whole day of course and if you stay outside like just 10 minutes in the sun or nothing you will have a lack of vitamin d and feel tired so 10 min is to sort. i started staying more in the sun and got more energetic because i mostly sat in my room. (30 min and more)

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Catalincata94 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:32 am

Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!

I fell proud of having a white skin too but if i get a little brown because i sat in the sun too much if i sit like 30 minutes in the sun every day and get a little brown because of that so to have more energy (vitamin d) it's better than staying always in the house or in doors and feel tired because of lack of vitamin d. So i sit in the sun to be more energetic.
People who are naturally white skinned and get bronzed in the sun because they want to be more like that don't consider that they will be ugly neither the ones that are bronzed consider that they are ugly but our point of view see that that they are ugly because they have the subcounscious idea of getting mixed and that is against us and our survival.
Arian people want to be brown and asian people want to be white but I'm not sure about black people...

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Lydia » Thu May 23, 2019 10:14 am

I take vitamin D supplements. It's healthier for my skin than tanning. Everyone who tans, ages their skin a lot. It's not worth it. There's no need to spend time in the sun and age your skin, when you can get a good quality supplement.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: sunlight and power

Postby T.A.O.L. » Thu May 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Lydia wrote:I take vitamin D supplements. It's healthier for my skin than tanning. Everyone who tans, ages their skin a lot. It's not worth it. There's no need to spend time in the sun and age your skin, when you can get a good quality supplement.


They showed an example of a spanish woman who had a lot of suntan from about age 50 that looked like she was about 70 years old, probably.

It is true that a lot of tan ages the skin. However, I am not referring to or have been talking about the people that have a tan because they run 1 hour outside in the full sun every day or longer than that.
Actually.. spending an entire day outside in the sun is overkill. And the people that do tan from it and not get a sunburn do get a lot darker in their skin. Especially if repeated. And blonde hair with such a tan on the skin like a spaniard just looks really really weird.

Last year I did build up quite a color on my arms due to being outside for about 3.5-4 hours a week in pretty much the full sun, with some shade here and there though.. And because I spend a handful of entire days outside in the full sun.. even though I did use sunblock on at least 2 of those days..

And that color was too much for me. I didn't like it.
I took a picture of the difference in color between my arm and leg that day and I may still have it somewhere.

Also, I was sitting in the bus the otherday and it was like a lightbulb turned itself on and I realized pretty much what you said. To be proud of your skin color. To not tan just 'because'.
There are people, white people, here that do have a bit of color. They run outside. They want to be healthy so they exercise. Outside. Most likely without sunblock.

Look what I mean is, not to get brown, but not be white as a sheet of paper either (though it's more beautiful esthetically in some cases)...
I used to cycle to school. 20 min there and 20 min back just wearing a T-shirt. (Morning and evening). Over time that build up and I ended up having some tan, that was clearly visible (though I really did not consider myself to look like a mixed race or whatever, especially due to my still very pale face), but the inside of my arm (wrist side) was not colored. If you are a true white person, you wouldn't really have a lot of color on the inside of your arms to begin with, even in the sun. Though different kinds of exercises give different exposure.

Right now I think I could have done with a little less color on my arms too (Its seriously not even that dark). But it is what it is.
I really love the sun and being outside when it is warm and sunny (Does not need to be entire days). And Im not going to let the 'I want to look so white as a sheet of paper because it is beautiful' or 'because I am proud to be white so I must look like a sheet of paper or a glass of milk' stop me from what I enjoy doing.
So yes that'd mean that I don't look white like a sheet of paper. Fine. You can still tell Im a white person though.
So if I say be reasonable, I meant the above paragraph.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Catalincata94 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Lydia wrote:I take vitamin D supplements. It's healthier for my skin than tanning. Everyone who tans, ages their skin a lot. It's not worth it. There's no need to spend time in the sun and age your skin, when you can get a good quality supplement.

Ok sis thanks. I actualy wanted to be more white skinned and started loving girls with white milky skinn :) i think a good quality vitamin d suplements will help as you said.

User avatar
Wotanwarrior
Posts: 953

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Wotanwarrior » Fri May 24, 2019 3:35 am

I like something in between: I do not like to get too tan but I do not like to be more pale than a porcelain figure, for me the ideal thing to sunbathe is when you go walk to the outdoors but I find it ridiculous that makes many people to lie down in the sun.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Astarot!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of duat!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Lydia » Fri May 24, 2019 4:33 am

T.A.O.L wrote:...

That's true T.A.O.L, I also used to spend a lot of time outdoors and had noticeable tan lines. I meant to write this in my earlier reply, so I'm sorry if I seemed rude or anything by forgetting to :)

Catalincata94 wrote:
Lydia wrote:I take vitamin D supplements. It's healthier for my skin than tanning. Everyone who tans, ages their skin a lot. It's not worth it. There's no need to spend time in the sun and age your skin, when you can get a good quality supplement.

Ok sis thanks. I actualy wanted to be more white skinned and started loving girls with white milky skinn :) i think a good quality vitamin d suplements will help as you said.

My health and even my mood has drastically improved by taking Vitamin D supplements, I take 1000 iu, which is more than you can get in the sun.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: sunlight and power

Postby T.A.O.L. » Fri May 24, 2019 4:42 pm

Lydia wrote:
T.A.O.L wrote:...

That's true T.A.O.L, I also used to spend a lot of time outdoors and had noticeable tan lines. I meant to write this in my earlier reply, so I'm sorry if I seemed rude or anything by forgetting to :)


Its ok no worries. Good to hear that you feel better this way though.
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 341
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Apprentice » Sat May 25, 2019 7:28 am

Lydia wrote:My health and even my mood has drastically improved by taking Vitamin D supplements, I take 1000 iu, which is more than you can get in the sun.

Actually, in Northern latitudes where sunlight can be scarce, some trustworthy people suggest a dose of 4000 iu. I myself take that dose and have no problems.

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Catalincata94 » Sat May 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Apprentice wrote:
Lydia wrote:My health and even my mood has drastically improved by taking Vitamin D supplements, I take 1000 iu, which is more than you can get in the sun.

Actually, in Northern latitudes where sunlight can be scarce, some trustworthy people suggest a dose of 4000 iu. I myself take that dose and have no problems.

High dosages of vitamin d is poisonous make some research.

T.A.O.L.
Posts: 602

Re: sunlight and power

Postby T.A.O.L. » Sat May 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Apprentice wrote:
Lydia wrote:My health and even my mood has drastically improved by taking Vitamin D supplements, I take 1000 iu, which is more than you can get in the sun.

Actually, in Northern latitudes where sunlight can be scarce, some trustworthy people suggest a dose of 4000 iu. I myself take that dose and have no problems.


Isn't there supposed to be vitamin D in fish and butter?
endmyopia.org

===>> Deactivated <<===

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 341
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Apprentice » Sun May 26, 2019 7:00 am

T.A.O.L. wrote:Isn't there supposed to be vitamin D in fish and butter?

Illusions can no longer stand if one sees the ugly reality of food industry. Farmed fish on a diet of monsanto corn and cows who never see sunlight and fresh grass.

I have tried such nutritional suggestions before to no avail. I have managed to overcome various deficiencies in the past thanks to educated renegades on teh interwebz. My life and well-being are in my hands and I sure as Hell don't trust those all-smiley, nice, medically orthodox kike experts and their suggested daily dosages.

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Catalincata94 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Lydia wrote:
T.A.O.L wrote:...

That's true T.A.O.L, I also used to spend a lot of time outdoors and had noticeable tan lines. I meant to write this in my earlier reply, so I'm sorry if I seemed rude or anything by forgetting to :)

Catalincata94 wrote:
Lydia wrote:I take vitamin D supplements. It's healthier for my skin than tanning. Everyone who tans, ages their skin a lot. It's not worth it. There's no need to spend time in the sun and age your skin, when you can get a good quality supplement.

Ok sis thanks. I actualy wanted to be more white skinned and started loving girls with white milky skinn :) i think a good quality vitamin d suplements will help as you said.

My health and even my mood has drastically improved by taking Vitamin D supplements, I take 1000 iu, which is more than you can get in the sun.

I did get 1000 ui of vitamin d suplements a good quality one and i fell much better now my energy got much higher and constant xD works great!

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Lydia » Mon May 27, 2019 4:31 am

Unfortunately, there just isn't enough natural nutrients in food these days, due to soil depletion and what Apprentice mentioned here. I do eat well, but still need to supplement, and if I run out of my supplements within a week or 2 I feel the lack of them.

@Catalincata94, good to hear :) It's also been recommended by nutritionists to take 2000-4000 iu if needed, as those are also safe dosages, but unless you are severely deficient, 1000 iu is enough :)
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3856
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 27, 2019 4:36 am

Just got some D3 earlier today, but you have to look at the ingredients in all the different brands! Almost all of them were mostly Soybean Oil which is all estrogen and ruins men bad! There was only one brand that didn't have any soybean oil, because it was a solid pill instead of a liquid filled one. So remember watch out because they love to mix poison in with the vitamins.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Apprentice
Posts: 341
Location: Deutsches Reich

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Apprentice » Mon May 27, 2019 8:17 am

I didn't explain my POV in detail but Lydia mentioned some keywords, so thank You.
Yes, soil depletion, residues of pesticides, insecticides and herbicides, unnatural methods of farming and raising livestock etc. give us the food of today. Overfed but undernourished. "Eat a grapefruit if you need vitamin C." Gimme a fuckin' break. While eating a variety of natures' fruits every day is good for your health (dietary fiber etc), you have to keep in mind that your body needs extra amounts of vitamins and minerals to deal with a myriad of environmental pollutants, radiations, toxins and your very own unhealthy habits (drinking soda, lack of sleep, lack of excercise, lack of sunlight, high stress levels, alcohol, wrong dietary choices, what have you) and lifestyle choices. The food we eat, organic or not, has gradually become nutritionally so thin, that it simply isn't possible to sustain good health without supplementation. I don't want to become a weak old man, debilitated by big pharma, waiting to die alone.
I hope this is definitive enough. "Eat this or that and you're all set" is wishful thinking at best. You have also to keep in mind that those nice GDA values are always manipulated to the low side. Why did the jewropean jewnion want to ban all over the counter vitamins and minerals with their codex alimentarius? I'm not mr. Current Affairs but food for thought anyway.

@Ol argedco luciftias
Vitamin D is fat-soluble. Try finding a variety based on grapeseed oil or fish oil. Soy fucks with masculine hormones and testosterone levels. Unfortunately, soy can nowadays be found basically in every damn industrial stuff we call food. Over here, they even "fortify" sausages and other meat products with soy protein and meal. Good luck finding products without soy lecithine in it.
Also, drinking beer especially combined with moderate obesity may give you manboobs. Phytoestrogens, you know. Males should also supplement zinc and magnesium, a good chelated ones because the bioavailability of citrates and oxides is allegedly low.
This was my .02 cents.

Catalincata94
Posts: 582

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Catalincata94 » Mon May 27, 2019 9:47 am

Lydia wrote:Unfortunately, there just isn't enough natural nutrients in food these days, due to soil depletion and what Apprentice mentioned here. I do eat well, but still need to supplement, and if I run out of my supplements within a week or 2 I feel the lack of them.

@Catalincata94, good to hear :) It's also been recommended by nutritionists to take 2000-4000 iu if needed, as those are also safe dosages, but unless you are severely deficient, 1000 iu is enough :)

Ok ^_^ thanks sis

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Personal Growth » Mon May 27, 2019 10:18 am

Lydia wrote:Thanks for that recipe Taol. I apply coconut oil daily after my shower, which is shown to be effective in preventing tans and burns. Johnson Akemi wrote about it a while ago. I've found that I can spend an hour or so in the sun and not worry at all.

As for tans being unwanted, it's only been recently, since around the 70's, that people are tanning. Before that, it was not desired to be tanned.

@Ol argedco luciftias, you mean like, the leather or beef jerky look? :lol:


Thank you for the coconut oil tip from back then.

I've been using it very frequently on my face because of dryness from the climate and central heating in Scotland.

I cannot now tolerate moisturising lotions because they don't have that same moisturising feel.

But my only concern is that it blocks my pores and I'm now getting large pores on my face.

Does it not block your pores? I find I really have to wash my face well to get it all off and out of my pores. But as I said I like the oiliness because it's definitely moisturising and creating a moisture barrier.

You obviously use it for all body moisturising, but I've only been using it on my face. And am considering soon starting applying it all over the body as well.

Thanks for the introduction to coconut oil for moisturising you have helped me and I've incorporated your advice into my life.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Personal Growth » Mon May 27, 2019 10:46 am

I see the trend here has been to avoid tanning and to supplement with vitamin D.

The reasons being that the sun dries and dehydrates the skin.

I do see in my forearms how the skin exposed to the sun is much more aged.

And my mother shouted at me once that she used to love lying in the sun and look at the wrinkles it gave her.

And that was in South Africa. Durban where it's hot and humid and plenty of sun.

Now I'm in Scotland I'm suffering for lack of sun. It is quite a grey dull climate.

The sun is different in that it's either too fine or too hot.

And I've become this sun chaser because there are lots of disabled people and it's been said they can't walk properly because of a lack of sun. The vitamin D deficiency.

Not only for the health. I believe some sun is necessary and healthy. If not why not because it makes you look and feel great. And I tell you how happy everyone is when we get a sunny day which is far and few between.

People tend to sit outside with their clothes on in the sun which I think defeats the object. I want that sun on my body.

Of course the clothed people arnt meditating and absorbing that energy into their light bodies so they're only getting a bit on their face, neck, arms, exposed bits.

I have found it much harder to meditate without heat and sun. Because you know the energy feels more slow, solid and compressed in the cold and gloominess.

I love the sun. It's most powerful pure energy and we will use it with spiritual work.

But of course frying up is stupid and unhealthy. So I say get dem Suns wonderful and powerful energy but in moderation. Anything becomes unhealthy if not done in moderation.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 1164
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Lydia » Mon May 27, 2019 2:41 pm

@Personal Growth, regarding coconut oil for the face, I apply just a bit after washing it, and then rinse it lightly after a little while. When I apply it at night after I wash my face then, I leave it for the night. Coconut oil doesn't clog pores as it's molecules are smaller than pores, so perhaps it's something else causing your pores to enlarge? A tip for that, after you wash your face, rinse with cold water, this tightens pores.
Astrology | Obliterate Saturn | 2020 Calendar for SS!

RTR's save the world!
Soaring Eagle's Paintable RTR | Bigot Boy's Master RTR |
luminescence 2's Efficiency-oriented RTR | Young Faith's (Pro) JavaScript RTR

Aquarius
Posts: 5151

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Aquarius » Mon May 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Personal Growth wrote:I see the trend here has been to avoid tanning and to supplement with vitamin D.

The reasons being that the sun dries and dehydrates the skin.

I do see in my forearms how the skin exposed to the sun is much more aged.

And my mother shouted at me once that she used to love lying in the sun and look at the wrinkles it gave her.

And that was in South Africa. Durban where it's hot and humid and plenty of sun.

Now I'm in Scotland I'm suffering for lack of sun. It is quite a grey dull climate.

The sun is different in that it's either too fine or too hot.

And I've become this sun chaser because there are lots of disabled people and it's been said they can't walk properly because of a lack of sun. The vitamin D deficiency.

Not only for the health. I believe some sun is necessary and healthy. If not why not because it makes you look and feel great. And I tell you how happy everyone is when we get a sunny day which is far and few between.

People tend to sit outside with their clothes on in the sun which I think defeats the object. I want that sun on my body.

Of course the clothed people arnt meditating and absorbing that energy into their light bodies so they're only getting a bit on their face, neck, arms, exposed bits.

I have found it much harder to meditate without heat and sun. Because you know the energy feels more slow, solid and compressed in the cold and gloominess.

I love the sun. It's most powerful pure energy and we will use it with spiritual work.

But of course frying up is stupid and unhealthy. So I say get dem Suns wonderful and powerful energy but in moderation. Anything becomes unhealthy if not done in moderation.

Went for 2 weeks in Belarus, no sun for two weeks, that paired with the communist climate and their orthodox xian holidays made me want to die.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3856
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon May 27, 2019 6:42 pm

Apprentice wrote:@Ol argedco luciftias
Vitamin D is fat-soluble. Try finding a variety based on grapeseed oil or fish oil.

I thought of that. I was drinking a lot of fancy organic grass-fed chocolate milk and 5000iu/125mcg of D3 pills. I'm not going to usually take more than 1000 or 2000 iu of D3, but I thought I should take more for the first dose because my body probably needs it.
Be Happy :P
Image

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Personal Growth » Mon May 27, 2019 8:39 pm

Lydia wrote:@Personal Growth, regarding coconut oil for the face, I apply just a bit after washing it, and then rinse it lightly after a little while. When I apply it at night after I wash my face then, I leave it for the night. Coconut oil doesn't clog pores as it's molecules are smaller than pores, so perhaps it's something else causing your pores to enlarge? A tip for that, after you wash your face, rinse with cold water, this tightens pores.


Thank you Lydia,

That was great getting in touch about the pore clogging and that coconut oils molecules are bigger than pores. I will rinse my face with cold water before applying coconut oil from now on.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

User avatar
Personal Growth
Posts: 479
Location: Scotland

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Personal Growth » Tue May 28, 2019 9:56 am

Aquarius wrote:
Personal Growth wrote:I see the trend here has been to avoid tanning and to supplement with vitamin D.

The reasons being that the sun dries and dehydrates the skin.

I do see in my forearms how the skin exposed to the sun is much more aged.

And my mother shouted at me once that she used to love lying in the sun and look at the wrinkles it gave her.

And that was in South Africa. Durban where it's hot and humid and plenty of sun.

Now I'm in Scotland I'm suffering for lack of sun. It is quite a grey dull climate.

The sun is different in that it's either too fine or too hot.

And I've become this sun chaser because there are lots of disabled people and it's been said they can't walk properly because of a lack of sun. The vitamin D deficiency.

Not only for the health. I believe some sun is necessary and healthy. If not why not because it makes you look and feel great. And I tell you how happy everyone is when we get a sunny day which is far and few between.

People tend to sit outside with their clothes on in the sun which I think defeats the object. I want that sun on my body.

Of course the clothed people arnt meditating and absorbing that energy into their light bodies so they're only getting a bit on their face, neck, arms, exposed bits.

I have found it much harder to meditate without heat and sun. Because you know the energy feels more slow, solid and compressed in the cold and gloominess.

I love the sun. It's most powerful pure energy and we will use it with spiritual work.

But of course frying up is stupid and unhealthy. So I say get dem Suns wonderful and powerful energy but in moderation. Anything becomes unhealthy if not done in moderation.

Went for 2 weeks in Belarus, no sun for two weeks, that paired with the communist climate and their orthodox xian holidays made me want to die.


I know when there's been a week or more of dark greyness I feel all morbid. And usually aura cleaning lifts my mood and my energy body feels all nice and clean. But no sun is no fun and it makes many grumpy.

I've been around a lot of people from Belarus. The ex girlfriend I had was from Lithuania and we once went to Klaipeda and Lithuania's sea side beach resort Palanga.

We got the sun and it's a glorious sun you get that side. In Scotland the sun is a burning sun. In Lithuania it's a nice hot baking sun which just bronzes you instead of just burning you like the Scottish sun when it's too hot.

The Belarus people were live and live let live but too much into heavy drinking.
What is the meaning of life? To meditate daily, empower and advance the soul because the soul is immortal. And to do the Final RTR daily. In the end all we really have is our soul. Spiritual Satanism is the best investment a person can make.

PerfectionMagnumOpus
Posts: 41

Re: sunlight and power

Postby PerfectionMagnumOpus » Wed May 29, 2019 2:34 am

Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!


I disagree, (I am a white, 21 year old male who takes extreme pride in my race. I am against any and all race mixing, and have a strong passion and drive for destroying the Jews and eradicating them from the planet and the astral). White people who have, "naturally white skin" and then get a good healthy tan look great. In the winter times, if I do not tan, my skin turns a milky/ pasty white. I personally look unhealthy and sickly. I do understand what you mean though when a male or female tans to much. Their is a guy who goes to my gym who is so tan he almost looks black, though you can see in his aura and his genetic build and facial structure that he is very "white". He looks as if he is in his fifties but he is only in his mid thirties.

Personally, I am not trying to look like anyone else when I tan. When I sit out in the sun for 30 or 40 minutes, meditating and developing a natural, healthy tan. I am not assisting the Jews in making the population brown skinned. Just because my skin turns darker doesn't change the fact that I am a white male down to the soul level. Tanning and having darker skin doesn't mean I am going to go blasphemies Satan and the gods by race mixing ( assisting the Jews). Tanning as a white male doesn't mean I am assisting the Jews, (Betraying Satan and all of the Gods of Hell) in their attempts to turn humanity into a race of slaves like the greys.

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler

User avatar
13th_Wolf
Posts: 384
Location: Mars

Re: sunlight and power

Postby 13th_Wolf » Thu May 30, 2019 7:29 pm

PerfectionMagnumOpus wrote:
Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!


I disagree, (I am a white, 21 year old male who takes extreme pride in my race. I am against any and all race mixing, and have a strong passion and drive for destroying the Jews and eradicating them from the planet and the astral). White people who have, "naturally white skin" and then get a good healthy tan look great. In the winter times, if I do not tan, my skin turns a milky/ pasty white. I personally look unhealthy and sickly. I do understand what you mean though when a male or female tans to much. Their is a guy who goes to my gym who is so tan he almost looks black, though you can see in his aura and his genetic build and facial structure that he is very "white". He looks as if he is in his fifties but he is only in his mid thirties.

Personally, I am not trying to look like anyone else when I tan. When I sit out in the sun for 30 or 40 minutes, meditating and developing a natural, healthy tan. I am not assisting the Jews in making the population brown skinned. Just because my skin turns darker doesn't change the fact that I am a white male down to the soul level. Tanning and having darker skin doesn't mean I am going to go blasphemies Satan and the gods by race mixing ( assisting the Jews). Tanning as a white male doesn't mean I am assisting the Jews, (Betraying Satan and all of the Gods of Hell) in their attempts to turn humanity into a race of slaves like the greys.

Hail Satan
Heil Hitler


"hmm assisting the jews hmm" XD.

"hmm white male, just because my skin turns darker does not change this fact come on man hmm"

I jest, but it is just a tad odd on the bad side of odd, how you wrote that. I assume you could be in the "affirmational mode" and are reading up on the JoS daily which is only positive, but you should still lighten up dude and try to express and understand your soul/emotions aside from responsibilities. Don't be so cut and paste with how you are.
From my time on this forum, all I can say to you is NEVER verbally square-go another Satanist unless you know your shit b0i. :ugeek:

✠ "Lieb Vaterland, magst ruhig sein - Fest steht und treu die wacht am Rhein"✠

User avatar
Bravera
Posts: 208

Re: sunlight and power

Postby Bravera » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:37 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Lydia wrote:Since coming to Satan and meditating, I am really damn proud of my milky white skin. All these deluded Whites who try to look mixed race... :roll:

If people have naturally tan colored skin, they look fine, but people with naturally white skin, when they tan, they look weird and unnatural. And they will age so much. Whites in their 20's who tan, look like they are in their 30's. And I know Whites in their 30's and up, who look so much more youthful and "fresh", because they took care of their skin.

If you are White, you are a minority in the world, be proud of your rare skin! Don't try to look like everyone else! The jews want us to all be brown, don't assist them!

That sick orange spray tan look, the fried skin cells with DNA damaged to the level of an old old old person, crispy burnt dried out, you really don't like this look? :roll:

White people aren't meant to be in direct full power sunlight for very long. We are from the deep forests where light is blocked by tree tops, the far north with scattered low-density light rays, comfortably living through the Ice Ages, like the ætheric "ghosts of the forest" pure spiritual force. Every quality of white people, the light skin, hair, and eyes, is all to catch and absorb every drop of light in a dim environment. In the same way that black people in the desert are adapted to block out all the extra light. You wouldn't stick a black person in the Arctic, don't stick a white person in the bright hot desert for the same reasons. Be a match for the environment you are meant to be inside. White people have never been meant to spend hours all day sitting directly under the sun in the brightest hottest way. There's no reason to unnaturally alter yourself into fitting an unnatural environment, when you can instead change the environment into the form you were meant to live.


Moved from sea level near the equator to the north at ~4000 feet in the mountains, Although the cold is still a little bothersome, I'm falling in love with this weather, I miss home, but this is definitely more natural, and the majority of the population here is white, extremely low crime rate, very few Xians, really beginning to love my new home, the people born here don't feel the same, but they don't know the (((benefits of diversity)))... As a kid anything below 75° would make me shiver, now I can spend extended amounts of time in 40-50° weather and think it's hot xD, I love the feeling of snow falling on my face, the cold air is just so refreshing!
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

PerfectionMagnumOpus
Posts: 41

Re: sunlight and power

Postby PerfectionMagnumOpus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:05 pm

"hmm assisting the jews hmm" XD.

"hmm white male, just because my skin turns darker does not change this fact come on man hmm"

I jest, but it is just a tad odd on the bad side of odd, how you wrote that. I assume you could be in the "affirmational mode" and are reading up on the JoS daily which is only positive, but you should still lighten up dude and try to express and understand your soul/emotions aside from responsibilities. Don't be so cut and paste with how you are.[/quote]


I dont exactly understand what you mean by a, "tad odd on the bad side?".
I also dont know what you mean by the "affermational mode", could you explain a little better?
I am 20 years old, tommorrow is actually my birthday. I've been a spiritual satanist for 10 years and spent an hour in meditation every single day for at least an hour, and participated in every single Reverse Torah Ritual their has ever been. So to say that I need to understand myself and my soul better, honestly feels like an insult man. I am the strongest and most dedicated spiritual Satanist I've ever met in person. I preform Kundalini Yoga daily, preform gymnastics and practice marital arts. I preform telekinesis and pyrokinesis every night.
I am not intending to brag, as I have been working on being less egotistical in the eyes of others, I am just expressing to you the type person I am and the life that I live. I'm letting you know that I have my responsibilities and priorities straight.
You said I need to lighten up, but I believe you are making the assumption that my tone is serious because of the way I type. In real life I am am a laid back, chill as fuck kinda dude, although people usually dont assume this becasue of the strong, and almost to confident type of energy I give off. Right now im just chilling on the couch in my livingroom watching some tv, eating 2 bananas and drinking a can of pepsi lol
Don't get me wrong, I understand that their are a plethora of other spiritual Satanists stronger and more advanced than me.

Please get back to me, I really want to know what you meant by those statements.
Hail Satan
Heil Hitler


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Jack, Syt and 19 guests