Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Wrong place Wrong Time

sonnenkraft

Hello Everyone.

I have short story to tell, and need advise or lets say help.
I live somewhere in middle east in (((ISLAMIC COUNTRIES))), inside the nest of MORDOR :lol:
where you listen to the voice of the reptiles 5 times a day (Islamic prayers).

so lets get in to the body the story
I am white with blonde hair and blue eyes living in wrong place, never had friends most of the time alone
iam always betrayed from Muslim (Arab) people who mostly looks similar to Jewish people
everybody hates my family because we look different unique, we never received financial help no one accepting us to work ,refusing us in job interview. even our neighbors telling us that your are "djinn" blue eyed we never trust you ...

one day MY MOM OPENED A PRANIC HEALING (teaching yoga ,meditation etc) CENTER my mom likes to help others my mom became famous a lot of people registered in, mostly Jewish -Muslim infiltrators
she was never aware about the judeo-islamic revenge for these type of places suddenly something happened
to the center it was a inside outside attack , alot of shiekh (like priests) start telling my mom you have to close the center its heretic center it is ( haraaaam not halaaal) allah will curse you all meditation is illusion its satanic.
my mom refused !!!! war is triggered some small local media news start saying bad things about the yoga ,meditation not about the pranic healing center directly, but they kept saying bad things about all spiritual things.....

my mom reputation went down a lot of fights happened,,,, so here we come mr JUDEO-MUSLIM DID
A NEGOTIATION WITH STRONG PARTIES MAYBE GOVERNMENT JUST SOMETHING BIG HUGE
CONSPIRACY HAPPENED THE TAXES WERE RAISED also THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING
WHERE IS THE CENTER IS LOCATED INSIDE , THE Rent payment has been increased !!!!!!! .

we couldn't handle it , everything collapsed and center were closed. story ends.

it seems we are forced to work slaves only 9 -hours a day and to have 30 minutes break to eat your meal
GOYIM, and get back to work rat,, awareness is impossible. we can cannot fight back.

so how can we get out of the box desert does not suits us there is no nature and un trusted people

need advise please.

heil satan.

What a bunch of human garbages. You risk your life by further living there. You need to move in a place with as many Whites as possible because there you can adapt way more easier. But I don't know how you can do this without someone to help you to get in that country (with some money at the beginning, a room to sleep etc), most foreigners in UK brought each other, relatives brought their relatives, friends and so on. You haven't got any friend in an european country to help you?

Otherwise, are you dedicated? You can ask Satan and the Gods for help by a standard ritual, only if you are dedicated.

Guys because he said he has white skin and blond hair dose not mean he is white.
I remember a sermon that said some yazedis have that figure and they are not white.but have white blood which is why they look like that.so moving to Europe will not be the best deal if he is not actually white.
To the poster do a working to have a good well being.and make sure you protect your self.if infact you are really white and not white Arab then of course you can move to Europe,but am not taking measures.as blond hair and blue eyes is not only a white feature.

sonnenkraft said:
Aquarius said:
Time to move to europe
Do you think meditation or Affirmation
And using some of Satanic magic can help to migrate to Europe?
Thinking about what the last poster here said, what is your race? are you totally white or do you have arab or whatever genes? try finding a pic on google of a similar race like yours and post it.

Aquarius said:
sonnenkraft said:
Aquarius said:
Time to move to europe
Do you think meditation or Affirmation
And using some of Satanic magic can help to migrate to Europe?
Thinking about what the last poster here said, what is your race? are you totally white or do you have arab or whatever genes? try finding a pic on google of a similar race like yours and post it.

Regarding the last poster We don’t have any Arabic genes at all neither jewish , blonde arab looks like mark zuckerberg or like wolf blitzer and all cnn ,bbc reporters.

https://www.google.jo/search?q=mark...KHSXLDR0Q_B0wHHoECAoQBg#imgrc=bosZ9u-pjroXbM:

https://www.google.jo/search?biw=13...9j0i67j0i10.uIEGosznC5o#imgrc=_AcYV9anETYiwM:

nonspiritual face

uncomfortable face un well designed face and their nose does not fit their face .
while dark arab = desert , ex Isis , Jihadist. Arab and Jew are same race it’s written in their books Abraham jewish the father of Ishmael and Ishmael father of the Arab. All reptiles Sand dwellers responsible of Babylon ,Egypt ,Assyrian collapse , war and race mixing.
My family last name does not have meaning in Arabic Hebrew or Turkish translations thankfully happy. BUT DOES have meaning in Sanskrit especially the last 3 letters I won’t share anything private here.
Because of JEWISH INFILTRATORS!!!!

Here are some pictures similar to me
https://www.google.jo/search?hl=en-...0i30j0i8i30.toW_wJIZx9g#imgrc=-3ddkA6mGbCw8M:

https://www.google.jo/search?hl=en-...#imgdii=whb1Tf9fcBG5FM:&imgrc=1HCfDKiBlpl0ZM:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8nXv_TnjTf8/UPLzTBLSH1I/AAAAAAAGalA/2m9lL17iybk/s1600/Gabriel+Heinze.jpg But bigger eyes in a socket ,whiter skin

This actor looks almost like my father 85%

https://www.google.jo/search?biw=13...#imgdii=JuhvJaYknQ1z5M:&imgrc=egCaifpHSsJRDM:

Hope it helps

heil satan

The Alchemist7 said:
What a bunch of human garbages. You risk your life by further living there. You need to move in a place with as many Whites as possible because there you can adapt way more easier. But I don't know how you can do this without someone to help you to get in that country (with some money at the beginning, a room to sleep etc), most foreigners in UK brought each other, relatives brought their relatives, friends and so on. You haven't got any friend in an european country to help you?

Otherwise, are you dedicated? You can ask Satan and the Gods for help by a standard ritual, only if you are dedicated.

My moms brother immigrated he was lucky in 1983 he married a Lithuanian women an right now he lives in uk.
the country i live in middle east there are private organizations who help people to immigrate to europe
but it is fully judeo-islamic funded , they help dark ugly and white also,,, WHOM HAS CERTAIN PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND TRAITS , ,, THAT SATISFY THEM ,, most isis soldiers immigrated to europe
as a refugee , they will import the RATS ,, who will genocide Europe soon in different ways .
just like the soviet union .

So thats why iam looking and searching for spiritual effort that can help to go out, affirmations, meditations,planet hour just anything , just need guide

sonnenkraft said:
The Alchemist7 said:

My moms brother immigrated he was lucky in 1983 he married a Lithuanian women an right now he lives in uk.
the country i live in middle east there are private organizations who help people to immigrate to europe
but it is fully judeo-islamic funded , they help dark ugly and white also,,, WHOM HAS CERTAIN PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS AND TRAITS , ,, THAT SATISFY THEM ,, most isis soldiers immigrated to europe
as a refugee , they will import the RATS ,, who will genocide Europe soon in different ways .
just like the soviet union .

So thats why iam looking and searching for spiritual effort that can help to go out, affirmations, meditations,planet hour just anything , just need guide
Make that organization useful and use it! Even if they make the scum immigrate. Also, do you have skills or education in anything?

sonnenkraft said:

If you are strong enough to do it, you can start a working using white-gold energy, which is for all white magick works.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

I'm not sure exactly which one is the best. Check above and see which rune fits best your need.
OR you can do a standard ritual where you can ask Satan and the Gods for help. I think your reason is important enough for this.

The Alchemist7 said:
sonnenkraft said:

If you are strong enough to do it, you can start a working using white-gold energy, which is for all white magick works.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

I'm not sure exactly which one is the best. Check above and see which rune fits best your need.
OR you can do a standard ritual where you can ask Satan and the Gods for help. I think your reason is important enough for this.

I appreciate that thank you for your effort.

Make that organization useful and use it! Even if they make the scum immigrate. Also, do you have skills or education in anything?

I will try to make the organization useful, by lying on them i will tell them that i like all Abrahmic religions it is my dream to spread islam in europe it will help them to wake up it is my dream to become priest or imam in europe :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HOPE SATAN WONT get upset from me.

and regarding my education i will be graduated soon as computer scientist ,
i can speak German-English language , and i have 2 years experience of hell :lol: as a call center agent(perfect slave).

sonnenkraft said:

I will try to make the organization useful, by lying on them i will tell them that i like all Abrahmic religions it is my dream to spread islam in europe it will help them to wake up it is my dream to become priest or imam in europe :lol: :lol: :lol:

I HOPE SATAN WONT get upset from me.

and regarding my education i will be graduated soon as computer scientist ,
i can speak German-English language , and i have 2 years experience of hell :lol: as a call center agent(perfect slave).
Don’t worry brother, Satan understands completely:) Also good luck:)
And I’m quite curious how you ended up there but I guess that’s a story for another time hahahaha

Don’t worry brother, Satan understands completely:) Also good luck:)

THANKS BROTHER ;)

And I’m quite curious how you ended up there but I guess that’s a story for another time hahahaha

yes indeed its a long story :twisted: Maybe its Satan desire :twisted: ,, But by the way i will make my existence in Middle east very USEFUL
since ALL THE PARASITES IS NEAR TO ME I WILL START SPIRITUAL COMBAT I WILL START DOING

RTR ON SATURDAY SINCE IT S HOLY DAY FOR JEWISH
RTR ON SUNDAY HOLIDAY OF XIANS
RTR ON FRIDAY HOLIDAY OF MUSLIM ,since muslims pray 5 time a day, i will pray RTR 5 times a day

ALL JEWISH TOOL WILL BE ATTACKED..

Sieg Heil

sonnenkraft said:
Hello Everyone.

I have short story to tell, and need advise or lets say help.
I live somewhere in middle east in (((ISLAMIC COUNTRIES))), inside the nest of MORDOR :lol:
where you listen to the voice of the reptiles 5 times a day (Islamic prayers).

so lets get in to the body the story
I am white with blonde hair and blue eyes living in wrong place, never had friends most of the time alone
iam always betrayed from Muslim (Arab) people who mostly looks similar to Jewish people
everybody hates my family because we look different unique, we never received financial help no one accepting us to work ,refusing us in job interview. even our neighbors telling us that your are "djinn" blue eyed we never trust you ...

one day MY MOM OPENED A PRANIC HEALING (teaching yoga ,meditation etc) CENTER my mom likes to help others my mom became famous a lot of people registered in, mostly Jewish -Muslim infiltrators
she was never aware about the judeo-islamic revenge for these type of places suddenly something happened
to the center it was a inside outside attack , alot of shiekh (like priests) start telling my mom you have to close the center its heretic center it is ( haraaaam not halaaal) allah will curse you all meditation is illusion its satanic.
my mom refused !!!! war is triggered some small local media news start saying bad things about the yoga ,meditation not about the pranic healing center directly, but they kept saying bad things about all spiritual things.....

my mom reputation went down a lot of fights happened,,,, so here we come mr JUDEO-MUSLIM DID
A NEGOTIATION WITH STRONG PARTIES MAYBE GOVERNMENT JUST SOMETHING BIG HUGE
CONSPIRACY HAPPENED THE TAXES WERE RAISED also THE OWNER OF THE BUILDING
WHERE IS THE CENTER IS LOCATED INSIDE , THE Rent payment has been increased !!!!!!! .

we couldn't handle it , everything collapsed and center were closed. story ends.

it seems we are forced to work slaves only 9 -hours a day and to have 30 minutes break to eat your meal
GOYIM, and get back to work rat,, awareness is impossible. we can cannot fight back.

so how can we get out of the box desert does not suits us there is no nature and un trusted people

need advise please.

heil satan.

Interesting. I saw the photos which is similar to you in the post above.
I experienced this same struggle a lot. Most of the strangers starting conversations with me in English.
I always get hated by the people of the non-white races like the Arabs and blacks etc... They always tried to destroy me in anyway for no reason.

Anyways i found you from the post of HPS Maxine; I would recommend to Start protecting yourself like their is no tomorrow because the Jews will be trying to genocide as many whites as possible in the countries which are near Israel which is most properly in all the Arabic countries within the upcoming months and i believe that they already started. I'm here in Egypt and it's very scary.

and you can start learning programming languages like html,css,javascript etc.. and start right now so you can immigrate to Europe when this nightmare is over.

Good Luck.

i got excited when i found JOS i shared my private life details,which is not good when there is many infiltrators

so Dear HPS Cobra KINDLY DELETE my Topic

Mark Zuckerberg is a kike 100%.

Anyway, to migrate these runes can help with the working: Reidh (#5) and Ior (#19). If Uranus inside your fourth house, aspecting it or aspecting your fourth house ruler, your working will be boosted. Same if it's aspecting your natal moon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back