Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about throat chakra

Ara666

Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum here, but I've dedicated my soul to Father Satan a few years ago. I just had one question.

When I meditate on my chakras, I have a strange feeling in my throat, like it's on fire. I think it means the above chakra is blocked if I remember correcty.

So if I meditate on my 6th chakra, should I also perform the watchtowers of the third knot meditation? Or should I just focus on the 6th for now?

Sorry if it sounds ridiculous but I'm a bit confused about the 2 meditations actually. That's why I'm looking for some advice. Thanks.

Ara666 said:
Hi everyone. I'm new on the forum here, but I've dedicated my soul to Father Satan a few years ago. I just had one question.

When I meditate on my chakras, I have a strange feeling in my throat, like it's on fire. I think it means the above chakra is blocked if I remember correcty.

So if I meditate on my 6th chakra, should I also perform the watchtowers of the third knot meditation? Or should I just focus on the 6th for now?

Sorry if it sounds ridiculous but I'm a bit confused about the 2 meditations actually. That's why I'm looking for some advice. Thanks.
This burning sensation can indicate many things, like blockages being cleared, or some form of resistance like you said. I wouldnt exclude the possibility that your throat chakra itself may also be blocked to an extent.

If you are atleast intermediately advanced, I would suggest just doing a basic chakra empowering session (vibrating their respective mantras into them, and spinning them at the speed of light), and devoting increased repetitions and attention to your 5th and 6th chakras, including their respective extensions. So yes, you should also work on your temple chakras. In my opinion.
This will ensure that, no matter where this blockage is (whether it is on your throat or 6th, or both) it will be removed over time. :)

Shael said:
Ara666 said:

This burning sensation can indicate many things, like blockages being cleared, or some form of resistance like you said. I wouldnt exclude the possibility that your throat chakra itself may also be blocked to an extent.

If you are atleast intermediately advanced, I would suggest just doing a basic chakra empowering session (vibrating their respective mantras into them, and spinning them at the speed of light), and devoting increased repetitions and attention to your 5th and 6th chakras, including their respective extensions. So yes, you should also work on your temple chakras. In my opinion.
This will ensure that, no matter where this blockage is (whether it is on your throat or 6th, or both) it will be removed over time. :)

The thing is, when I spin my chakras, I have no problem to visualize the first three (base, sacral and solar) but I have some trouble to spin the upper chakras... Guess I'll have to focus my attention on those.

Anyway, thanks for the insight. ;)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back