Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Islamic Jizyah masquerade

Rewera

Many people are fooled when it comes to Islamic "Jizyah". I have noticed that many people really believe that this was happening and that this was how muslims respected other religions.

Let's first see what does this word actually mean;

Jizya or jizyah is a yearly tax historically levied on non-Muslim subjects, called the dhimma, permanently residing in Muslim lands governed by Islamic law. - definition from Wikipedia.

Now, this was "commonplace" at a time when Muslim leaders conquered the Middle East and stretched their claws east and west. Most of Muslims tell tales that religious minorities were very protected and fully able to practice their religion freely in caliphate days.

To see the real face of Jizyah, we must first remove the mask from that face.

When Islamic military units would conquer a certain region or state, non-Muslims would be given three options without violence;

1. Convert to Islam
2. Pay the Jizyah
or .. the most common one..
3. Fight and Die

This is according to Islamic law (looking at it from today's perspective) valid for all religions that would come under the jurisdiction of Islam.
If the non-muslim group refuses to convert to islam or to come under islamic rule and pay jizyah (protection money) they would be fought.

This all comes, and is based on quran chapter 9 verse 29 and where Muhammad personally orders that all non-Muslims needs to be treated as "the lesser people"

"Fight in the name of Allah, and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah!" - Sahih Muslim 4: 19: 4294

Also, let's not forget 2 very "lovely" messages of these two schizophrenics;

"I have been ordered to fight the people till they say "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah"" - Sahih Bukhari 1: 8: 387

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
For I am come to set a man at variance against his father and the daughter against her mother and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." - Matthew 10: 34-36

Now concerning the real truth about this so-called "Jizyah" .. This is nothing but a illusion that kikes used to portray Islam in the best possible way

When the first mask is removed, we can see the following:

All those who would use the second option at a time when the Islamic conquerors would take over a city, they were called "Dhimmis". Now word Dhimmi literally means "Protected person" and in context "protected people". Dhimmi status then allowed people to practice their religion and be free in every aspect... as long as they paid an annual tax ... Right?

When the second mask is removed, we can see the following:
Dhimmi hides much more than the very meaning of the word. Dhimmi status is given ONLY to "People of the book": (Christians and Jews). This can be noticed in many verses in the Qur'an

This can only mean one thing, right?

This was more than one turn of the Jew to overcome and make the conquest strategy more effective. First of all, this served to represent Islam as a "justice" religion in the eyes of today's most popular Gentile Pagans - Hindu people by telling them that every religion was allowed to be under Jiyzah.

The second step was to strengthen the belief in the fight between these three Abrahamic religions
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/judaism-christianity-and-islam-the-false-trinity-fighting-amongst-these-programs-is-all-a-facade/

This literally meant that only two options were available for the Gentile Pagans:
Convert to Islam or
Fight and Die

"O You who believe, indeed the polytheists are unclean" - Quran 9:28

Also, if we take that Jizyah was really available for all, that does not change the perspective of how muslims used very lovely and peaceful tactic to exterminate Gentiles:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah or Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and his Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who ware given the Scripture - (Fight) until they give the Jiyzah willingly while they are humbled" - Quran 9:29

also,

"Therefore, Muslims are not allowed to honor the people of Dhimma or elevete them above Muslims, for they are miserable, disgraced and humiliated." - Tafsir Ibn Kathir 9:29

Therefore the plan to eradicate all the Gentile people does not fall even under the condition that Jizyah could be allowed to polytheists.

Eventually, tax would be so large that they could not be paid, and when this happens, public stoning to death was common, because then they would lose the status of a "protected person".

It's sad that I saw many Hindus being deceived to believe that this kind of Islam spread its message across India and the whole of Pakistan, and allowed them to still be under Hindu religion.

and lastly I want to share is this very lovely Kikeslim verse:

""In the Muslim Community the holy war is a religious duty, because of the universalism of the (Muslim) mission and (the obligation to) convert everybody to Islam either by persuasion or by force. Therefore, the caliphate and royal authority are united in (Islam), so the person in charge can devote the available strenght to both of them at the same time" - Maquadimmah, Ibn Khaldun, Roshentel version page 303

I'm sure it will be a pleasure to watch the Islamic collapse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back