Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gaming...awkward depression...

Bravera

I can't stop fighting, it's the only thing I want to do, so I keep removing things from my life, I'm currently trying to remove video games from my life, but the problem is, I've spent more time playing video games in my life than anything else, but not casual gaming, I'm a very competitive gamer, I'm in it for the sport..

Now I want to quit gaming so badly, but at the same time, I think it's part of what I'm "meant" to do, I am sure I could make a career out of competitive gaming, and literally be #1 thanks to power meditations... And it would be something I love, I would be promoting Satanism as well...

I suppose maybe I feel like an aspiring professional athlete who has to throw away their sport due to injury, because the whole planet is bleeding.
----
I am really "depressed" right now and that's very weird coming from me, nothing I do is bringing me satisfaction, meditation, food, yoga, RTR, gaming, music, working out... It almost feels like I'm in a jail cell... My satisfaction lasts for a moment and then my mind returns to frustration that the enemy has any power on this planet, so I want to fight harder, but my "satisfaction" isn't there...?

awkward depression
Yours is nothing in comparison to mine.
But I think doing anything else that pleases you would help, like sports or watching movies. Or how about developing games? I'm working on getting a job related to the depression I have, which is extremely embarrassing.

I've (relatively) recently changed my view on video games. They are a poison and you should avoid them like the plague.

Video games are specifically designed to trick your brain into believing that you are ACHIEVING something, when in reality you achieve nothing and simply waste incredible amounts of time with this trash. Everyone who is into video games you should seek to remove this poison from your life.

Video games do something incredibly heinous I've been made aware of this recently. The tactic of granting the player a sense of accomplishment has been perfected to the point where young people are literally wasting their lives in front of a computer screen, only realizing too late that feel of accomplishment is fake and all the years they have spent on this garbage have been a complete waste. Their youth wasted and stolen by this poison.

Imagine how much better you could be if all the hours you have put into video games you had spent researching, developing an actual skill, etc. I personally have been a victim of this poison and I strongly encourage everyone to do your best to kick this poison out of your life.

Bravera said:
I can't stop fighting, it's the only thing I want to do, so I keep removing things from my life, I'm currently trying to remove video games from my life, but the problem is, I've spent more time playing video games in my life than anything else, but not casual gaming, I'm a very competitive gamer, I'm in it for the sport..

Now I want to quit gaming so badly, but at the same time, I think it's part of what I'm "meant" to do, I am sure I could make a career out of competitive gaming, and literally be #1 thanks to power meditations... And it would be something I love, I would be promoting Satanism as well...

I suppose maybe I feel like an aspiring professional athlete who has to throw away their sport due to injury, because the whole planet is bleeding.
----
I am really "depressed" right now and that's very weird coming from me, nothing I do is bringing me satisfaction, meditation, food, yoga, RTR, gaming, music, working out... It almost feels like I'm in a jail cell... My satisfaction lasts for a moment and then my mind returns to frustration that the enemy has any power on this planet, so I want to fight harder, but my "satisfaction" isn't there...?

We are warriors of Satan not slaves. We arent't robots designed to do only 1 thing alone either. I think you need to relax bro. Fight when you fight, relax when you relax. RTR, Meditations, yoga should be done in a happy state of minded, it shouldn't be stressing. Do an RTR with a smile. Feel the pleasure from it.

Yes the enemy is still here, and yes they are ruining this planet but we are here and we are fighting. One RTR a day keeps the Jew away. Do more than one if you are so inclined but it shouldnt be stressful and you shouldnt over work yourself. The Jew wont go away tomorrow if you decide to bum rush 100 rtrs and burn yourself out.

The only things you should "cut" from your life are things that harm you but things that harm you come from varying degrees. Knowing how much something harms you and knowing what can stay and what definitly needs to go on a priority list is necessary. For example: Smoking cocaine definitly needs to go but gaming? that isnt so high on the priority scale on things that need to go. If you want to game and make it a career go ahead. The planet wont be saved just cuz Bravera decided to quit gaming.

RELAX and channel your inner slothz. Do whats required. What is required from Bravera? 1 RTR a day. Meditation, exercise and yoga. A healthy diet. Proper sleep. Leisure time. If you wanna do more go ahead but if it kills you then is it really worth it?

I have tried to quit gaming in the past too, and what I learned from it is that gaming is not the problem, the problem is when you abuse things that you like to escape from duty. Gaming is a nice thing and there's games which are just pieces of art, so you shouldnt be ashamed of gaming because you're wasting your time ecc
What you should do is manage your time so that you have fun time after you're done with your daily work.
communism is based on long strenuous work followed by no rewards or satisfaction, we arent communists, life is gratifying and beautiful and we shouldnt overwork ourselves(on a daily basis atleast).

Bravera said:

----

I would not cut out gaming completly , here is a reply from HP Hooded Cobra

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=80342#p80342

"Fuchs wrote:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
I have not played this game nor know its content, but it looks like it had a story. Zero time for any of that however for me.

It sounds very interesting. Not sure what the story is about, but it looks insightful.

If anyone plays it and they are in the loop, posting a review of it may be insightful actually.

Pardon my more off topic queston :

Is npc stuff like gaming not boring, compared to travel/explore the astral and other advanced spiritual techniques?

Yes, that is for sure for the spiritual, but also, a lot of simple things do actually have deeper meaning the more one advances. These include even simple things such as a walk in the park, or things like that.

People who waste their life in that stuff all day long like many people are doing now have a lot in parallel with drug users.

A balance is required between spiritual/physical, mundane/advanced etc.

If one is gaming but they aren't like a crackhead about it, spending all their life energy and day into something solely like that, I personally see nothing bad with this. A lot of people with gaming have become crackheads and they do not understand it. There are people who use 15+ hours of their day into that.

Quite a few people have become crackheads with video games, but not all. This is called being a no lifer.
"

maybe try something new like go hiking or do more rtrs when i do more a day i get a positive feeling.

TopoftheAbyss said:
awkward depression
Yours is nothing in comparison to mine.
But I think doing anything else that pleases you would help, like sports or watching movies. Or how about developing games? I'm working on getting a job related to the depression I have, which is extremely embarrassing.
Ive spent some time programming actually and had alot of fun using python...
Ive been thinking recently of joining a roleplaying community, work on my storytelling and imagination, would probably help with opening my astral senses too.
----
You know although Im in a bit of a funk right now, usually what helps me is just forcing a smile, and smile everytime you look in the mirror no matter what! I think smiling should be included as a power meditation.
https://youtu.be/WJotVinhXJ4
Heres a video I hope will make you laugh :D

Dahaarkan said:
I've (relatively) recently changed my view on video games. They are a poison and you should avoid them like the plague.

Video games are specifically designed to trick your brain into believing that you are ACHIEVING something, when in reality you achieve nothing and simply waste incredible amounts of time with this trash. Everyone who is into video games you should seek to remove this poison from your life.

Video games do something incredibly heinous I've been made aware of this recently. The tactic of granting the player a sense of accomplishment has been perfected to the point where young people are literally wasting their lives in front of a computer screen, only realizing too late that feel of accomplishment is fake and all the years they have spent on this garbage have been a complete waste. Their youth wasted and stolen by this poison.

Imagine how much better you could be if all the hours you have put into video games you had spent researching, developing an actual skill, etc. I personally have been a victim of this poison and I strongly encourage everyone to do your best to kick this poison out of your life.
I do agree that the time used gaming can be more optimally used elsewhere, but I have advanced physically, mentally, and even spiritually thanks to video games. That sense of accomplishment is still real, it required mental and physical input to overcome a real challenge, how different is this from playing chess or sudoku? Is chess in video game form obsolete just because its "fake"?

I would like to say playing video games is a wasting of time. I think only those who weak-minded need those things.
My ideal life is sparing no effort to work for Satan. Every second if possible. I don't care other worthless things. I won't feel uncomfortable, I love and enjoy this kind of strick life.
I understand that to live a better life entertainment is necessary. But I'd rather live like a emotionless living weapon. Maybe I am insane. :roll:

Zeffie of the Wind said:
Bravera said:

----

We are warriors of Satan not slaves. We arent't robots designed to do only 1 thing alone either. I think you need to relax bro. Fight when you fight, relax when you relax. RTR, Meditations, yoga should be done in a happy state of minded, it shouldn't be stressing. Do an RTR with a smile. Feel the pleasure from it.

Yes the enemy is still here, and yes they are ruining this planet but we are here and we are fighting. One RTR a day keeps the Jew away. Do more than one if you are so inclined but it shouldnt be stressful and you shouldnt over work yourself. The Jew wont go away tomorrow if you decide to bum rush 100 rtrs and burn yourself out.

The only things you should "cut" from your life are things that harm you but things that harm you come from varying degrees. Knowing how much something harms you and knowing what can stay and what definitly needs to go on a priority list is necessary. For example: Smoking cocaine definitly needs to go but gaming? that isnt so high on the priority scale on things that need to go. If you want to game and make it a career go ahead. The planet wont be saved just cuz Bravera decided to quit gaming.

RELAX and channel your inner slothz. Do whats required. What is required from Bravera? 1 RTR a day. Meditation, exercise and yoga. A healthy diet. Proper sleep. Leisure time. If you wanna do more go ahead but if it kills you then is it really worth it?

Ok! Im going to try doing some RTRs with the intention of personal empowerment instead of total destruction of my enemy. We been doing this RTR for almost a year now huh? Ill have to try to enliven them up, I remember someone mentioning we shouldnt focus too much on the enemy but more on empowerment of ourselves and our people.

Bravera said:
It almost feels like I'm in a jail cell... My satisfaction lasts for a moment and then my mind returns to frustration

You just defined me in one sentence. Jail cell. Like my father said to me a few times "You live in this house the walls and the four walls of your room, what do you know about the real world or being real, your a prisoner among your four walls of your room."

In fact to take it to an even more negative tone like I'll state below. I feel like a spectator in life. Just sitting there and nothing occurring. And please don't say "Do something" cause I'll reply with "What do I do". I genuinely have no idea what to do.

Honestly it's gotten to the point I'm just a spectator in life and when I view games on youtube it's just as a spectator. Reminds me of my early childhood gaming whereby either I did poorly in a game(used game guide manuals or cheats) or I sat around watching my friends play it. Hence spectator in life.

Last time I played video games was in late 2012-early 2013 time period; so 6-to-7 years ago. I did the whole MMORPG thing and FPS gaming thing. Frankly to be honest I can't say if it was worth my time or not. I will admit I did at certain points enjoy things. I did spend some time researching and buying things to be better at games. As a matter of fact I delved very deep much more so than others would be.

But despite wishing I was gaming. I don't want to do it. Despite just being a spectator in life and not enjoying it.

Gear88 said:
Bravera said:
It almost feels like I'm in a jail cell... My satisfaction lasts for a moment and then my mind returns to frustration

You just defined me in one sentence. Jail cell. Like my father said to me a few times "You live in this house the walls and the four walls of your room, what do you know about the real world or being real, your a prisoner among your four walls of your room."

In fact to take it to an even more negative tone like I'll state below. I feel like a spectator in life. Just sitting there and nothing occurring. And please don't say "Do something" cause I'll reply with "What do I do". I genuinely have no idea what to do.

Honestly it's gotten to the point I'm just a spectator in life and when I view games on youtube it's just as a spectator. Reminds me of my early childhood gaming whereby either I did poorly in a game(used game guide manuals or cheats) or I sat around watching my friends play it. Hence spectator in life.

Last time I played video games was in late 2012-early 2013 time period; so 6-to-7 years ago. I did the whole MMORPG thing and FPS gaming thing. Frankly to be honest I can't say if it was worth my time or not. I will admit I did at certain points enjoy things. I did spend some time researching and buying things to be better at games. As a matter of fact I delved very deep much more so than others would be.

But despite wishing I was gaming. I don't want to do it. Despite just being a spectator in life and not enjoying it.
I thought it was wierd how the new generation sits and watches other people play video games, but ive started to do this myself as part of my "perfect practice", as an attempt to improve or view it from a different perspective.
Some youtubers/streamers are just genuinely amazing entertainers though.
----
As for your negative attitude, oof man, I dont approve.. You have a problem, and you like to talk about it, but then you say, "dont tell me to do something". As an optimist who hates negativity, this is really hard for me to listen to. I usually just tune this out from people, but coming from an SS I cant just ignore it... So heres what I would do if I was in your place, calisthenics! I dont wanna hear excuses either, I dont make excuses, never. https://youtu.be/ixmxOlcrlUc
This video was my inspiration for calisthenics.

Sahrot said:
I would like to say playing video games is a wasting of time. I think only those who weak-minded need those things.
My ideal life is sparing no effort to work for Satan. Every second if possible. I don't care other worthless things. I won't feel uncomfortable, I love and enjoy this kind of strick life.
I understand that to live a better life entertainment is necessary. But I'd rather live like a emotionless living weapon. Maybe I am insane. :roll:

If your profile picture is a picture of you, please remove it, the enemy will use this to curse you.

Fuchs said:
Sahrot said:

If your profile picture is a picture of you, please remove it, the enemy will use this to curse you.
Hehehehe,look at that profile pic,that is not human,am sure that's a picture of some E.Ts online.like the tall whites :)

Nikolas said:
Ok you guys... so I see you are a lil bit depressed. I will try to write something for you and for anyone else who feels depressed.
I write fast so sorry for the possible mistakes . I have to go do the RTR's and meditation so i won't look a second time over this to revise/correct it, so sorry if i jump from argument to argument too fast or i return to a certain idea from a previous paragraph.
So this is my real storry.

No one has it nice guys. Dont think if u feel like this then YOU are doomed and the others live happy. We live in prison Earth. We have to fight, and remember, MEN ARE BORN THROUGH PAIN. CHARACTER IS BORN THROUGH SUFFERING.

When i was young i used to be bullied. I was the nerdy guys who always studied I was not born in a rich family and i always heard my parents saying i should make money. When i grew older i realized by my own that i HAVE to take care of my family, i have to study and do good. This was in eighth grade. A boy in the eighth grade worrying about his family when i should have been outside playing .I entered the best high-school in town, only to find out later it was also where the rich kids go.
They made fun of me for being weak and having a lame haircut. Ofc, i always remembered myself studying and never actually feeling fun. didnt know how it feels to have fun, to be pleased or whatever.
What did I do? Did i cry saying OOOH im depressed. Did i just give up and let them have their way with me? NO. I want to the fcking gym. I grew stronger and no one messed with me PHYSICALLY ever again. But it wasn't over.
Now i was mentally bullied. My father came to pick me up from school, and the others laughed because we had a poor, little , petite car... This is when me and my father understood the world is a mean place. Did we give up crying OHHH we are depressed? NO.
HE WORKED and i did my best helping him. Do you know what car we have now? A 2018 Mercedes-Benz.
Will we EVER go around making fun of poor people? NEVER.
So LISTEN TO THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-l28xS5D7Y&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=1
and STOP CRYING YOU PUSSY.

I was so socially awkward and shy. I look pretty handsome, so some girls came to me and said hello. Do you know my response? I was in the nineth grade. Hhhheellllrrlrlrlroooooo. They laughed so hard that i remember crying when i got home.
Then i started reading and trying to improve my personality. My goal:
BETTER DECISIONS, BETTER ACTIONS, BETTER THOUGHTS.
Now i can make any girl fall for me 10 min after i open my mouth. I can put any man to respect.
But i still need more. I want to look like Brad Pitt in the Troy movie. I want my manners to impress anyone and my mind to be brilliant.
HAVE GOALS .At the end of the highschool i shook hands and i was friends with all the bullies. I WON EVERYONE'S RESPECT. They even got to like me a lot. I feel proud of myself.
SO LISTEN TO THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyyovxGbe4s&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=5

When i told others that i will have an amazing car, they all laughed. Imagine their face now.
When i told others i will be accepted in a french university they all laughed at me. I studied alot. Others were partying and having fun, i studied. Now I WAS ACCEPTED, and not just at anything, but at INFORMATICS. I have to take care of the people in my life.
LISTEN TO THIS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooS3VD40ESI&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=4
I started meditating after a period of darkness in my life, i finally started to see the light. So i came here and some of you made me start that 40 days programme. THANK YOU GUYS.
I finally got to feel the energy and all the chakras, and then bang, HOSPITAL, now my bioelectrycity dropped and i have to start it again. WILL I EVER COMPLAIN ? NO. NO ONE CAN ESCAPE THEIR OWN KARMIC CYCLE. Understand this and use the pain to grow.
Let go of your fears. Be prepared to take pain . Never give up.
Have enough self respect to do what you KNOW its good for you.
Have trust in yourself. Be pacient. Be determined. Be positive.

In Western Europe and a LOT in America, our white women are taken by blacks/latinos . I have a girl and it STILL BOTHERS ME. So if you are real men who actually CARE ABOUT OUR WOMEN. then you should understand why we all should grow.
White girls have to be only fcked by white men. We are in total competition with the blacks. We have to make them pay.
So STOP COMPLAINING AND DO THE WORK.
Lord Satan and Lord Azazel want ( as i saw in the LORD COBRA POST) THAT WE SHOULD BE THE MASTER RACE OF THE EARTH. SO BECOME WHAT YOUR CREATOR WANTS YOU TO BE. WTF.
GO TO PARIS AND SEE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR LAND, OUR WOMEN.
I dont even want to imagine what is going on in USA.
IF THIS DOESNT MOTIVATE YOU I SWEAR YOUR're JUST LITTLE BOIS.
LISTEN TO THIS:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyfEAF8HwPQ&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=11

Motivation doesnt last, but neither does bathing, THATS WHY WE RECOMMEND IT DAILY; ZIG ZIGLAR.

Imagine how in 100 years we will go after all the alien races that were agressive towards us. Imagine starting a war wih all of them and winning. Having our stewardship of OUR EMPIRE in the Universe, and you here complain about some shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jM-gEUBaEA&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=15

Look at all the great men in history; ALEXANDER THE GREAT , GALIUS IULIUS CESAR , ROMMEL, GUDERIAN , HITLER , HIMMLER , MARCUS AURELIUS AND ALL THE OTHERS.
You realize they are with the Gods, or who knows maybe some of them are reincarnated and here with us.
I WANT TO WALK BY THEIR SIDE. I WANT TO STAND AT THE SAME TABLE AS THEY STAY. I WANT TO IMPRESS THEM AND I WANT THEM TO LIKE ME.
I think i have a brain-orgasm whenever i think about what they did. Im obsessed with power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKVYOguY9gQ&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH3zNeX1pw4&list=LLb0d25o1tFgzRHrf9GzcYCw&index=124

Responsibility for the responsible. No oen forces you to be elite. Just be average. While i and the others walk in the front, you stay in the back as this is what you have chosen for yourself.
No one forces you to be great. You decide what you want to be!
But always remember to love Lord Satan and the Gods, BECAUSE :

THERE IS NO GREATER HONOUR.

If this shit doesnt motivate you to become great, nothing will. Think about what i said.
OFF TO DO THE RTRS AND MEDITATIONS. STOP CRYING AND COMPLAINING.

I understand your motivation and it would be a great honor to be considered in rank with these great men. This was originally one of my motivations, but now my aspirations are in alignment with my priorities, honor is of little importance to me, only complete victory as soon as possible.

I do believe it is important to direct by example so it is neccessary in my own life to emulate the footsteps of great men, as well it is neccessary to place myself into a position of power proper based upon my own natural disposition.

shinninglight said:
Fuchs said:
Hehehehe,look at that profile pic,that is not human,am sure that's a picture of some E.Ts online.like the tall whites :)
???Of course isn't me. You can easily find pictures like this on the internet.
To avoid any inconvenience, I changed it. :D

Sahrot said:
shinninglight said:
Fuchs said:
???Of course isn't me. You can easily find pictures like this on the internet.
To avoid any inconvenience, I changed it. :D
You like lotr? :p

Bravera said:

----

There's a lot of money to be made if you're good at video games, not to mention having a career in something you enjoy is like the best thing.

If you really do want to quit video games you need to find out what exactly is keeping you there, if you invested a lot of money into a game you feel like holding into that game because you made an investment into it.

For me, what had kept me addicted before was my friends, it's hard for me to play a game without having a friend or actual people to communicate with, my friends eventually found jobs etc and stopped playing, and so did i.
Now i actually have an urge NOT to play games because it's not as fun as i remembered it.

As for the depression, perhaps you need to get out more, since you said you felt like you lived in a jail cell, i think before you take up a career in gaming you should find a side job or something.

shinninglight said:
Fuchs said:

1564154.jpg

This is a human, that's petri lindroos

Bravera said:

----

I had very bad anxiety was on treatement for schizophrenia and anxiety for 2 years and 1 year for anxiety i didn't really believed i can do something about that anxiety that's how strong it was. I think the Gods guided me to see what are the causes of anxiety and i found many of them, like first thing was the treatement, some have the side effect depression and anxiety and i didn't know that. Others are the wifi that many said it can create anxiety to people who are sensitive to it. And processed foods. It's a good idea to eat more home cooked food if you eat processed foods or fast foods. You can read more here in the health forum.

If you don't have motivation you could program your subcounscious to get more motivated in doing meditations and stuff like that
It would be also good to add "I am always safe and protected in all ways"
And
"I am totally free in all ways and from any curses."

You shoudn't suppose any thing, never, there is about the enemy attacks and they (enemy nordics) are using this to separate us from Satan, from the Gods. Search on the Satan's library about attacks CTRL+F and search option in phone browser.

You can play games but playing games the whole day widouth getting nothing from it it's useless but if you earn money from that then it's worth doing but otherwise playing less is better and focusing on SS, on Our self, learning and earning money and working is more important that playing games the whole day. I also played games the whole day a few years back but now i just use it to relax and i play like 1 hour per day. Started playing an RTS game (LOL) XD

Bravera said:

----
And if you program you subcounscious record your affirmations and listen to them at night before going to sleep do it for 40 days and another 40 days if needed.

If you like playing games, play games. There is nothing bad in that.

Only thing bad is when you are overdoing it.

And sometimes there are days when you feel like doing nothing, you have no interest in anything. That’s fine too, because most of the people experience this temporary, and they are back on the track.

See you in Apex Legends, if you’re playing....

Be honest when finding the root of your problems.dont start pointing fingers on things that don't have any fault by itself like video games. So many people out there who game play video games for about fucking 10 hours a day or more and then bitch about feeling depressed. Well no shit Sherlock. You're indulging way too much on something that is supposed to be fun and something you can do once you're done with daily work around the house, work, meditations and doing it way too much and overloading on it.

Gaming isn't like a drug where it literally changes your conscious state. Unlike weed or alcohol you still have full conscious while gaming.

Like HP Myla said as well. Cleaning out your soul can bring sadness and other bad feelings in people and I speak from experience. Keep things in moderation and continue cleaning uour soul and aura

Larissa666 said:
If you like playing games, play games. There is nothing bad in that.

Only thing bad is when you are overdoing it.

And sometimes there are days when you feel like doing nothing, you have no interest in anything. That’s fine too, because most of the people experience this temporary, and they are back on the track.

See you in Apex Legends, if you’re playing....

6 years of League of Legends, Im finally retired from that game though, actually my new game of choice is in fact Apex Legends :p 666 Plus Ultra!
I try to always do my meditations, RTRs, and yoga prior to playing, "Perfect practice makes Perfect"

Hps.mlimlal666 said:
I notice some people get depressed when freeing the soul, wunjo rune helps and suryae, in this case, an increase of cleaning the aura/ chakras daily helps.
I did freeing the soul after some time i dedicated, i did 108 reps and failed the 40 days like 5 times it was because i forgot to do it but 108 reps was too much for me and i didn't know that back then but in the last 10 days when doing the vibrations i got a good feeling that made me laugh and i finished it.
Then after some time not sure if it is related but i had all kinds of emotions, memories and disappointment come out from the past from bad happenings it was so bad that i cried for like half an hour and at a point i coudn't hold them any more and got a strong intention to kill my self and i didn't wanted because it would have been stupid and useless and i put my attention on them and i directed them at the jews like exhaling them trough my body like in the fundation meditation and programing them to do bad stuff to them, then i felt light again but not for long time, like some days.
It's a long story... it may have been better if i didn't do the freeing until i got more advanced and not a fresh beginner.

So i also shortly want to say that i had other emotional problems afther and almost died. And a lack of control over my mind and a voice that keept talking to me which now im not sure what it is an enemy or just my mind. But i started to concentrate more and this way i don't hear it so much.

Aquarius said:

Wow I never thought someone can recognize her. :shock:
Yes I like lotr. When I read Tolkien's books years ago I was attracted deeply by his description of middle earth's gods. I had a feeling that I should follow gods in real life. :D

Catalincata94 said:
Hps.mlimlal666 said:
I notice some people get depressed when freeing the soul, wunjo rune helps and suryae, in this case, an increase of cleaning the aura/ chakras daily helps.
I did freeing the soul after some time i dedicated, i did 108 reps and failed the 40 days like 5 times it was because i forgot to do it but 108 reps was too much for me and i didn't know that back then but in the last 10 days when doing the vibrations i got a good feeling that made me laugh and i finished it.
Then after some time not sure if it is related but i had all kinds of emotions, memories and disappointment come out from the past from bad happenings it was so bad that i cried for like half an hour and at a point i coudn't hold them any more and got a strong intention to kill my self and i didn't wanted because it would have been stupid and useless and i put my attention on them and i directed them at the jews like exhaling them trough my body like in the fundation meditation and programing them to do bad stuff to them, then i felt light again but not for long time, like some days.
It's a long story... it may have been better if i didn't do the freeing until i got more advanced and not a fresh beginner.

So i also shortly want to say that i had other emotional problems afther and almost died. And a lack of control over my mind and a voice that keept talking to me which now im not sure what it is an enemy or just my mind. But i started to concentrate more and this way i don't hear it so much.

Ive completed 3 different freeing the soul workings and always included, "in a positive, safe and healthy manner", there has still been some minimal repercussions with all of these, it also seems these workings can take months to take "full effect", they still require willpower to overcome from time to time.

Sahrot said:
Aquarius said:

Wow I never thought someone can recognize her. :shock:
Yes I like lotr. When I read Tolkien's books years ago I was attracted deeply by his description of middle earth's gods. I had a feeling that I should follow gods in real life. :D
nice! I have developed a dislike for the movies after loving them for so much because the actor playing Samwise is a fucking kike..... how fucking deplorable.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back