Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How long should a money spell be done ? + additional stuff

MayIAsk

Should a money spell be done everyday , similar to aop or is one 40 or 80 days working sufficient ? (life time)
If 40 or 80 days are adequate and the working is aktive.
Is it enouth, if I work everyday on my chakras (empowering), to keep the money spell going or even boosting it?
Is there a overal rule how long magic persists ?

I am also looking forward to answers, that answer only one question.

lotto.jpg

It's not double to 80, it's 90 days. Those extra ten days changes the numerology to a more permanent engraving. Technically it's also ten more days so; rep-range x 10.

When it comes to money workings please understand it works like a turbocharger and or supercharger. You'll encounter scenarios occurring whereby wealth is transferred to you, but it's not magic woosh. It's based on realism and whatnot. So I hope you understand well that it doesn't rain money in your room.

When you engrave something into your soul minimum of 40 and for most people 90 should be max. There are a few extreme cases of requiring more days not just 180 but even 360 or hell even 720. Yes nearly two years sounds extreme but some have it that bad.

MayIAsk said:
Is there a overal rule how long magic persists?

First it should be pointed out that you are performing an engraving into the soul(metal) thus a 40/90 day working weaves into your soul. Also there are actions words like using the words permanent, eternal, and or forever.

People like to point out that using these action words sticks the energy to your soul. Hell I remember a few years ago not sure if it was said on Yahoo forums or Prophp(previous) forums. But some mentioned Permanent = many life times, Eternal/Forever = many, many lifetimes. So basically the only reason why some would choose one or the other is if it feels better.

Could it dissipate sure but it takes a long time. For many these workings last lifetimes, so be sure to make the affirmation work in your current lifetime. Don't worry the magic will carry on forward to the next several lifetimes.

Gear88 said:
But here comes my question that I have to ask.

I'm performing a Aim mantra working 216 reps for intellect. Member Jack; gave me a nice affirmation which I modified: In the most happy, positive, beneficial, healthiest, and best way for me, my intellect is increasing.

I planned it out for 90 days a intellect working.

Would that mean that Aim will dissipate at some point in my lifetime by not using permanent or the one I prefer eternal. Or is it fine to keep it without permanent clauses?

In other words when should a permanence clause be used?

On june 7th it’s a good date to start money workings. I will go all in and do a working woth the money mantra for 216 reps, then afternoon do a fehu working for 216 reps and probabily I will do the venus square too. All this for 90 days.

Gear88 said:
It's not double to 80, it's 90 days. Those extra ten days changes the numerology to a more permanent engraving. Technically it's also ten more days so; rep-range x 10.

When it comes to money workings please understand it works like a turbocharger and or supercharger. You'll encounter scenarios occurring whereby wealth is transferred to you, but it's not magic woosh. It's based on realism and whatnot. So I hope you understand well that it doesn't rain money in your room.

When you engrave something into your soul minimum of 40 and for most people 90 should be max. There are a few extreme cases of requiring more days not just 180 but even 360 or hell even 720. Yes nearly two years sounds extreme but some have it that bad.

MayIAsk said:
Is there a overal rule how long magic persists?

First it should be pointed out that you are performing an engraving into the soul(metal) thus a 40/90 day working weaves into your soul. Also there are actions words like using the words permanent, eternal, and or forever.

People like to point out that using these action words sticks the energy to your soul. Hell I remember a few years ago not sure if it was said on Yahoo forums or Prophp(previous) forums. But some mentioned Permanent = many life times, Eternal/Forever = many, many lifetimes. So basically the only reason why some would choose one or the other is if it feels better.

Could it dissipate sure but it takes a long time. For many these workings last lifetimes, so be sure to make the affirmation work in your current lifetime. Don't worry the magic will carry on forward to the next several lifetimes.

Gear88 said:
But here comes my question that I have to ask.

I'm performing a Aim mantra working 216 reps for intellect. Member Jack; gave me a nice affirmation which I modified: In the most happy, positive, beneficial, healthiest, and best way for me, my intellect is increasing.

I planned it out for 90 days a intellect working.

Would that mean that Aim will dissipate at some point in my lifetime by not using permanent or the one I prefer eternal. Or is it fine to keep it without permanent clauses?

In other words when should a permanence clause be used?
Just add at the end ,"my intellect is permanently increasing "

Aquarius said:
On june 7th it’s a good date to start money workings. I will go all in and do a working woth the money mantra for 216 reps, then afternoon do a fehu working for 216 reps and probabily I will do the venus square too. All this for 90 days.
This is a lot make sure that you can keep this. I know because i did a lot of workings and someday it's hard to keep them. But if you can keep this then i'm sure that it will bring you a lot of money :)

Make sure obviously to try to find a material way for where this money will come from. If not they will definitily not fall in your lap. But i'm sure you arleady know this.

MayIAsk said:
Should a money spell be done everyday , similar to aop or is one 40 or 80 days working sufficient ? (life time)
Is it enouth, if I work everyday on my chakras (empowering), to keep the money spell going or even boosting it?

I am also looking forward to answers, that answer only one question.

lotto.jpg
You have to understand that money is something in this world hard to obtain. So this is why money working need to be done more, i think the best way would be to not do them everyday but do them in cicle. Like you do a money working with 216 reps for 90 days after you wait for another good day and you do another cicle of 90 days.

Make sure to "go out" and find the way these money will come to you. If you stay all day home it's hard that you will get any money unless you work at your computer.

Gear88 said:

?

THX for your reply Gear88 didn´t know about the 90 days.
Do you have any links about numerology ?

Aquarius said:

I´m allready doing a working, but thanks Aquarius ;)

MayIAsk said:
It depends on your situation. If you do not have much money currently, and need it rather urgently, then I would recommend doing it every day indefinitely until you receive the money you desire. Sometimes there can be barriers in the way of your goal, and in these cases it can not be enough to do a 40, 80, 90, 180 day working. Instead, a longer period is required to really amass enough power to consistently attract high amounts of money to you.
If you already have a good amount of money, and just wish to increase/stabilize this, you should be fine just doing some cycles of 40 day or 80 day workings whenever you feel it is necessary.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150912180851/https://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Repeating_Magick.html

luis said:
Aquarius said:
This is a lot make sure that you can keep this. I know because i did a lot of workings and someday it's hard to keep them. But if you can keep this then i'm sure that it will bring you a lot of money :)

Make sure obviously to try to find a material way for where this money will come from. If not they will definitily not fall in your lap. But i'm sure you arleady know this.
I am at the point in which I never skip meditations, going strong since January and I prefer going to sleep at 4 am than to not do my daily meditations. And I am gonna be in holiday for 3 months so that’s why I am using that time to do a big working like that:)

You need to consider more things when it comes to money
- Is Saturn encouraging poverty in your natal chart? If this is the case, you need to obliterate your Saturn before starting a mobey working and fully free yourself from any negative influence on the soul
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Also you need to look at the Sun, Jupiter and maybe Venus If they are not in strong signs (home or exalted), then you would need to empower their energies with some planetary squares.

- Are you strong enough to attract money? If your soul is not very strong, you won't have too much success. You need to make sure that you meditate and advance daily.

If you want this working to be for the entire lifetime, I think that one working of 90 days is not enough. You might need to repeat it a few times over the years if you have bad problems with money in the natal chart, so the work can engrave in your soul and attract money constantly.

Not the least, don't forget to synchronize yourself with the planetary signs. Don't do any money working if the Sun and the moon are in detriment or fail signs or retrograde.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
Aquarius said:

I am at the point in which I never skip meditations, going strong since January and I prefer going to sleep at 4 am than to not do my daily meditations. And I am gonna be in holiday for 3 months so that’s why I am using that time to do a big working like that:)
I'm not skiping my meditations anymore too. Actualy having a lot of the earth element i always been consistent. I hope your working will bring you a lot of money, good luck :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back