Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why the Phoenician alphabet is litteraly the same of the hebrew alphabet?

luis

Now i do know that the jews stole from the gentiles everything but i'm surprised that the Phoenician alphabet is litteraly the same as the hebrew one. As far as i know the Phoenician one is a gentile one and they probabily used it as a kabalistic alphabet right? So why is so similar to the jewish one? Shouldnt vibrate it be bad for gentiles? Or was it used only be jews? This is the Phoenician alphabet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenician_alphabet

The Greek Alphabet is derived from the Phoenician one so its just similar not the same but like i said i'm surprised that the Phoenician is litteraly the same as the jewish one unless the jews lied and modified history.

Of course the jews are going to steal everything without really caring. Actually the Phoenician is just an over-represented link between the Alphabets.

The Greek is rooted on Indo-European alphabets, Phoenician is just loosely connected to it. From the standpoint of Lingustics this is the "We wuz all from africa" theory in regards to languages.

A lot of things the jews have stolen is also verbatim sanskrit mantras and even names of the Gods which they slightly altered later.

When they steal something and they cannot create it is not a surprize that it is all almost the same.

Adding the above to re-written history and it becomes extremely more of a dubious matter.

The Runes have far more in common with Ancient Greek than Hebrew has with Greek. Phoenician and Ancient hebrew is however quite close.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Of course the jews are going to steal everything without really caring. Actually the Phoenician is just an over-represented link between the Alphabets.

The Greek is rooted on Indo-European alphabets, Phoenician is just loosely connected to it. From the standpoint of Lingustics this is the "We wuz all from africa" theory in regards to languages.

A lot of things the jews have stolen is also verbatim sanskrit mantras and even names of the Gods which they slightly altered later.

When they steal something and they cannot create it is not a surprize that it is all almost the same.

Adding the above to re-written history and it becomes extremely more of a dubious matter.

The Runes have far more in common with Ancient Greek than Hebrew has with Greek. Phoenician and Ancient hebrew is however quite close.
Thank you, i guess when you litteraly don't know your real history it's hard to see whats fake and what is not. As usual the jews only stole things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back