Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How dangerous are xians really?

LightMangoMango

Hello to all satanic brothers and sisters!

I was wondering how dangerous is it to spend time with xian and when they are in your close family.

What about if they are not hardcore Xian’s?
If they are not trying hardcore to push one into xianity.
I think that there is still a bad energy coming from these people, even if they seem harmless, because as we know the Bible etc is a direct connection to the enemy.
So basically, assuming you are easily catching up the mood/ energy , should you avoid Xian’s under ALL circumstances, even if they are not hardcore or pushing on you?

I’d like to hear your opinions on this.

If they are close family and not hardcore then I wouldn't remove all ties. If you have a strong mind then be cautious and keep up your AoP, etc.

According to the Pew Research Center, about 31.7% of the planet is xian, so if that number is accurate then a lot of people are going to be in similar situations. Removing ties with just about everybody would be miserable. On the other hand if they're hardcore "this is the devil! that is the devil! sex is the devil! i will pray for you!" type xians then I would cut ties.

Dangerous enough to hurt you when you least expect it. You need to keep them at arm's length.

The commies thrive on close people tattling on one another. In the inquistion, all they needed was an accusation to hurt and torture someone.

You should know christianity is jewish and if you are to advance Spiritually then you cannot be connected with that.

It's tough to fight for your own spiritual health as well as your families...
I wish I could affect my family better but I can't afford spending too much time around them, people you are close to will have direct connection to your soul and can break through your barriers easier. Even my pagan sister has been detrimental to my spiritual health.. But it's definitely a huge inspiration watching my family deprogram from everyone's hard work here with the RTRs.

This Programmed Lot is as Garbage as they come,it doesn't matter whether they hardcore or mild,.At the end of the day,they have this horrible energy emanating from them and without realising you'll soak it up on yourself and everyone here knows the repercussions.
Hail Father Satan.

FancyMancy said:
You should know christianity is jewish and if you are to advance Spiritually then you cannot be connected with that.
I do agree but sometime if they are family and they are not the crazy xians then it's better not to cut ties. I know a lot of "xians" but they don't practice or they are not crazy.

For example my grandmother is a xian and she goes to church every sunday, somehow even if she will probabily never leave xianity because she is doing this all her life i see that she has some kind of resistence to a lot of their teaching, she is unfortunately brainwashed but She has some resistence to it. She is not a bad person but definitily she is not going to leave xianity (probabily the spell and years of brainwashing :? )

Of course we could argue that even if she is not evil she is still refusing to see the truth (because Muh traditions, Muh LoVe) and empowering a negative thoughtform...wich i agree this is bad but the spell and brainwashing doesn't help to let her see the truth (plus the barrier that HP Maxine talked about).

LightMangoMango said:

The threat can vary depending on different factors, but ultimately you should never make astral ties with people indoctrinated by the enemy bullshit. This does not mean we have to shut every single 'slightly xian' person out of our lives so long as you remain vigilant, educated, and build up your Aura of Protection consistently. If you are feeling easily complexed or affected by xians you run into or have no choice but to deal with in your daily life, then your AoP isn't strong enough and you should work a bit more on it. A couple of xians come to live in my housing on and off depending on what kind of people come in and they've become threats to me when they get too close for comfort.

Known xians that are involved with unwanted physical contact, frequent or odd invasion of personal space, are disturbingly drawn to you and always initiating things with you are telltale signs of the more 'plague' types that are simply trying to spread their corrupted energy; they are not aware of what they are doing on behalf of the enemy they just think they are 'acting normal' and 'just being nice' when they do these things. These are ones to more thoroughly protect yourself against, especially if they bring up their 'jewsus beliefs' a lot or try to 'convert' you (even if they only do it once every 4 months is too often for me).

It's harder to deal with this kind of thing when it's family members. I would strongly suggest you clean your chakras every day and practice closing them. If someone seems like they could be real trouble down the road or if they are already bothersome to you spiritually even if just a little bit, you can bind the individual.

We are not to make friends or close ties with xians as they are ultimately enemies on the deeper level, but Satan understands when it comes to family members and certain individuals. You must know though that Satan comes first no matter what. If you know ahead of time that somebody is an xian and they are a stranger, don't make friends with them and keep your distance. You don't have to be an asshole to them and you can still be 'kind', you just shouldn't integrate yourself with them knowingly.

Stay loyal to Satan.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
I do agree but sometime if they are family and they are not the crazy xians then it's better not to cut ties. I know a lot of "xians" but they don't practice or they are not crazy.

For example my grandmother is a xian and she goes to church every sunday, somehow even if she will probabily never leave xianity because she is doing this all her life i see that she has some kind of resistence to a lot of their teaching, she is unfortunately brainwashed but She has some resistence to it. She is not a bad person but definitily she is not going to leave xianity (probabily the spell and years of brainwashing :? )

Of course we could argue that even if she is not evil she is still refusing to see the truth (because Muh traditions, Muh LoVe) and empowering a negative thoughtform...wich i agree this is bad but the spell and brainwashing doesn't help to let her see the truth (plus the barrier that HP Maxine talked about).
Yeah, I'm not suggesting to split up the family. Like I said in the Helping My Mum thread, it can be tricky. Each person knows their family members and the situations very well; we don't, so we can only suggest some ideas of things to do.

In one way, we tend to reincarnate knowing the same people in each life, but that is not always the case in every life, so in maybe the next life (if all or some reincarnate) they might not reincarnate into the same family, so we wouldn't know them non-Spiritually. While we're alive, Physically, here and now, we can care about them, though. It's very messy - if we don't come to re-know them in the next life, then should we keep those ties (re: Freeing the Soul/Muñka)?

You either trust us or find out by yourself that they cannot be trusted.

As long as they are connected into this garbage mental software you can get infected without even realizing how and when. They can work against you unconsciously with big happy smile on their faces. If they do not serve any important purpose for you then just simply avoid them.

After all It's up to you with whom you spend time so my advice for you: Don't fall for group-thinking phenomena and use your brain no matter what.

It depends on the person.
My experience is some xtians who are in name only fit in with secular people who just dont know the full truth as many of them dont go to church or pray often or care much about it they just use the word xtian to fit in or whatever. Your fine with them hanging out for the most part.

The serious practicing orthadox (spelling ?) xtians or serious ones are dangerous as they are literally empty shells with very bad energy. The enemy can eaisly attack you through them and you would have to clean your aura a lot by even interacting with them. Also if they somehow find out your beliefs you might be in serious danger and they will pray for you and harass you on the spiritual.

The program kind of goes in stages so far as infection. I think a lot of the not serious xtians may be on our side in a few years so only curse people who you know are too far gone if you have to deal with them.

Hail Satan

Photon said:
After all It's up to you with whom you spend time so my advice for you: Don't fall for group-thinking phenomena and use your brain no matter what.

This is so important for me right now. I tend to soak up the vibration of my environment, and forgetting my personal goals when I'm with other people.

I think its the time now for me to learn this to use my own brain, and not always fall for the ideas and beliefs of the people I see.

Photon said:
You either trust us or find out by yourself that they cannot be trusted.

Basically your advice is gold to me. I feel the best when I'm away from xians (which most of the time are weak, low self esteem, low self respect people) and when I'm with strong people who dont put other peoples needs before they own.

May it be that these thinks have to be learned the hard way? I feel like yeah my active mind knows these (xians) are total energy black holes which suck all energy out of you and/or bring you down on their own self denying and life denying vibration. But in reality I have these habits where I talk to this xian person because I always did and then I end up a few days later thinking "Oh what has happened? Why is my mind not clear?".

Now was one of these times and now I think I have to just let go of these bad influences and stay away so I can keep focusing on my meditations (I must say I can focus MUCH better when I'm in an xian-less environment).

Thank you for your help.

Hail Satan and all gods of hell!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back