Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Helping my mom

Serpentine

I’ve been low key deprogramming my mom for years, even before I even knew about JoS. I’ve gotten her to denounce Christ, all though she’s goes back and forth a little she no longer go to church and agrees with me with just about everything I say.

She has natural psychic ability and great intuition which is why I think it’s been easy so far. We’ve talked to the extent of the occult and witchcraft and she’s open to these things. She’s actually been meditating and doing yoga way longer than I have. (I use to think it was silly).

I should note I have NOT told her about JoS.

Well now she’s asking me if I know any good AOPs or ways she can protect herself. She believes a few people have it out for her and she wants to ensure she’s good.

I know I can’t just send her JoS links so I was wondering ways I can send her info with out exposer!

Anyone got good memes or is there something out there that’s close and safe to ours I can send her??

She seems like she knows enough and is curious enough that you can send her the link to the JOS meditations page and she would see that it's true and be interested. When she sees all the meditations she could naturally be accepting and excited for them. But you know better than me.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
She seems like she knows enough...

My main worry is she’s a talker! She’s has so many friends and is an open book. I’m not sure she’d be able to keep it secret lol I’d have to be stern with her and tell her to watch herself but I don’t know if she’ll think she can help someone else with it....

Sleepy said:
I’ve been low key deprogramming my mom for years, even before I even knew about JoS. I’ve gotten her to denounce Christ, all though she’s goes back and forth a little she no longer go to church and agrees with me with just about everything I say.

She has natural psychic ability and great intuition which is why I think it’s been easy so far. We’ve talked to the extent of the occult and witchcraft and she’s open to these things. She’s actually been meditating and doing yoga way longer than I have. (I use to think it was silly).

I should note I have NOT told her about JoS.

Well now she’s asking me if I know any good AOPs or ways she can protect herself. She believes a few people have it out for her and she wants to ensure she’s good.

I know I can’t just send her JoS links so I was wondering ways I can send her info with out exposer!

Anyone got good memes or is there something out there that’s close and safe to ours I can send her??

Go for it your fine if she's to that point (Use your intuition as to when) she is quite open to the truth it sounds like and wants it. If someone really cares about you truly then they won't just reject you. I have a similar situation I am working on deprogramming someone who I really care about (not a family member though) but in my case they already know what I believe but just are not ready for it yet. I am giving them till after we do the breaking down the barrior ritual before I say the website I go to. It's all on you and your situation you have to decide. Maybe you should do the same thing. If you feel she's ready now go for it. If like in my case they accept your beliefs camly and don't tell no one else that is a good sign.

Remember you can use runes freeing the soul munka and affirmations on them. In my case it's not wrong cause I really care about this person and don't want to see them miserable or destroyed I assume you feel the same way.

Good Luck

Sleepy said:

My main worry is she’s a talker! She’s has so many friends and is an open book. I’m not sure she’d be able to keep it secret lol I’d have to be stern with her and tell her to watch herself but I don’t know if she’ll think she can help someone else with it....
You might go down the politics/conspiracies route. If she's intelligent enough, then she should not mock nor scoff at these things. You could say the truth about the jew - pope being a jew; jew rothschilds having anywhere upto 700 trillion USD in wine, accommodations, art, etc.; 99% of the 1% are jewish; most politicians are jewish; most celebrities are jewish; about 96% of the media is jewish; "education" is jewed to programme, like a religion, Children into servitude and ignorance (if Black History can be taught, then why not anti-holocaust be taught?); that the jew activates anti-semitic "law" as soon as it rapes a country with commjewnism; that "jesus" the jew "god" of christians who are not jews having send Child rapists all over the world to rape Children, instead of protecting those Children and not allowing it to happen in the first place but instead protecting the Child rapists and moving them around to avoid punishment (also consider how sister Mary Clarence was lied about to the other nuns in Sister Act, as an example); all of the jew pope/rothschilds/etc. having so much money which they gained by usury, and keeping Africa (specifically, because everyone seems to pretend to care more about Africa than anyone else) starving to death - including Children...

Check my posts for such things, including how "the only-ever-to-have-happened-'the'-holocaust" was a lie - do say, of course, that war happened, but "the" holyco$t didn't, and that it was Typhus and lice which caused so many deaths, with lack of food, etc.; that Hitler didn't want war... That the jew moved Africans forcefully to America... (HPS Maxine shared an article about that on the Yahoo! Groups, but I haven't seen it on here.) Visit my @Le_CRIF thread for a lot of information, and see Ol argedco luciftias's Mega link in his siggie and look for my Haavara Agreement etc.png picture and go through that for more (make Ol argedco luciftias happy - click on his link!). (It might take a while to take it all in.)

As you say, do it carefully, and maybe also say (if it is true for you to say it) that it is fucking scary (or other strong words you use in contexts with you mum) that if people found out enough about it, they might disappear - look at JFK; he was murdered because he wanted to uncover a plot and sort things out in the US government... See also Franklin who said about expelling the jew for all time.

Of course, you know your mum but this might help keep her mouth shut (especially if you help her to realise that knowledge can be dangerous)! You could also do a working to cause her to have to keep her mouth shut, possibly from being too open and talky to people about things; maybe a safe but very uncomfortable or embarrassing situation (something which she will remember and not allow to happen again) which...doesn't frighten her, per se, but shakes her up a enough so that she realises she should keep quiet.

FancyMancy said:
Sleepy said:

You might go down the politics/conspiracies route. If she's intelligent enough, then she should not mock nor scoff at these things. You could say the truth about the jew - pope being a jew; jew rothschilds having anywhere upto 700 trillion USD in wine, accommodations, art, etc.; 99% of the 1% are jewish; most politicians are jewish; most celebrities are jewish; about 96% of the media is jewish; "education" is jewed to programme, like a religion, Children into servitude and ignorance (if Black History can be taught, then why not anti-holocaust be taught?); that the jew activates anti-semitic "law" as soon as it rapes a country with commjewnism; that "jesus" the jew "god" of christians who are not jews having send Child rapists all over the world to rape Children, instead........

This is good info thank you! I’m sure if I made it serious she’d stay quiet but damn the thought of telling a family member about this is nerve racking lol!!!!!!!!!

I’ll look into your other post as well :)

darkmonkey666 said:
Go for it your fine if she's to that .....

Waiting for the ritual gives me a good feeling! I feel like this matter is slightly pressing for me though as one of the people goes to “witch parties” and does group rituals, hex’s and what not. Maybe I’ll end up making my own meme for an AOP and show her sources later

But now I’m thinking is it safe for her to do an AOP from our site if she’s not dedicated?!? I’d hate to get her spiritually atracked

Sleepy said:
FancyMancy said:
Sleepy said:
You might go down the politics/conspiracies route. If she's intelligent enough, then she should not mock nor scoff at these things. You could say the truth about the jew - pope being a jew; jew rothschilds having anywhere upto 700 trillion USD in wine, accommodations, art, etc.; 99% of the 1% are jewish; most politicians are jewish; most celebrities are jewish; about 96% of the media is jewish; "education" is jewed to programme, like a religion, Children into servitude and ignorance (if Black History can be taught, then why not anti-holocaust be taught?); that the jew activates anti-semitic "law" as soon as it rapes a country with commjewnism; that "jesus" the jew "god" of christians who are not jews having send Child rapists all over the world to rape Children, instead........

This is good info thank you! I’m sure if I made it serious she’d stay quiet but damn the thought of telling a family member about this is nerve racking lol!!!!!!!!!

I’ll look into your other post as well :)
No problem.

You should be very careful revealing things to people - but you know that already. You might continue as you have been doing - going slowly and subtly.

If she is not dedicated then it would not have as greater effect/safety for her, but seeing as she is family then she should be OK...but then again being quite brainwashed (somewhat) as an xian or former-xian, it might be very tricky.

I went thru this myself with my mother and I personally know it is not easy to sit and watch. I wish you the best of luck. I bind family members that are in close contact with my children and such. I tried to subtly teach her about various topics but it was not in my best interest to continue. My mother is a talker too and is very involved with her church - I don't have the options that you do in terms of enlightenment as my mother is 1000% brain washed and gone. She even sends those evangelical fucks her money. It breaks my heart.

My best to you brother, keep the faith!

Jack said:
Having a pseudo spiritual mom is actually cool.

It is now, but growing up was the most stressful shit ever! She’s come up to me and go “I know you did blahblablah” and I’d be sweating since I couldn’t figure out how she figured it out, until one day I decided to call her bluff and just held my innocence and she literally has no physical proof. For years I was getting caught off of her intution. She ended up even admiting me to that how she always caught me and I admitted to her I figured it out and just started lying. Lol it makes things feel so surreal when I think of it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back