Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

dangerous very important question

Sananda

I started meditation for full year right now every day and i started doing things that are like wonders to me. but recently there were spirits, EXTREMELY EVIL SPIRITS attacked me recently each and every second pushing me to do very very very ugly nasty dirty evil sick things to me and others. I tried fighting them with banishing rituals and protections and much more and nothing seems to stop . now I closed my chakras completely and weakened my astral spiritual hearing and almost gone. now I'm so safe. sadly i stoped meditation. completely. how can you guys banish this leeches when you become really advance?

Stopping meditation is not going to help anything just make it worse. You want to raise your vibration and calm your mind. Doing some kind of yoga program each day even for 10-15 minutes helps. Practice void as well as don't feed these entities with attention if you can help it distract yourself with something. I have an entity that bothers me sometimes and I try my best to ignore it in fact this hasnt happened in awhile so I take it this works as they want to feed on energy and attention especially those kinds of entities (healthy spiritual relationships work differently though) https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

Read that article.

Do the rtr more times a day that seems to weaken them or even make them leave sometimes when they are around you. Also if need be ask Satan for help or a Demon but at least help out and advance if they help you. Not meditating or being open to the astral will not make something disappear forever they will just re attack you when you try to open yourself back up good luck.

I should add unless they are Grey's then they will likely forget about you as soon as they get banished and not come back as they think in this odd Borg like way this worked on a friend who had problems the Gods helped me banish them from her and they forgot about her as soon as they left and never came back but ignore it and it will not work with them either they still have to be banished Good Luck.

Jupiter said:
I started meditation for full year right now every day and i started doing things that are like wonders to me. but recently there were spirits, EXTREMELY EVIL SPIRITS attacked me recently each and every second pushing me to do very very very ugly nasty dirty evil sick things to me and others. I tried fighting them with banishing rituals and protections and much more and nothing seems to stop . now I closed my chakras completely and weakened my astral spiritual hearing and almost gone. now I'm so safe. sadly i stoped meditation. completely. how can you guys banish this leeches when you become really advance?

You know that you can always call Father Satan and his Demons for help if you feel like something is too much for you to handle? You are not alone.

But I really like that you tried to male it on your own, however stopping meditations is exactly what the enemy wants so pick up meditation again.
When they come back tell them that you will fight back, with intend to destroy them. And yeah just do some Banishing rituals, and also I guess you can do a custom working where you attack those beings.

But then again it might be better if you just call for help when they come back.

@darkmonkey666
I ensure you, as soon as I opened my chakras this entity or whatever immediately started to attack so I closed my chakras completely again.

@Black sun
I'm very sure I tried banishing rituals and my aura of protection even with the rune algiz but yet they attack often.

@Nin Rick
my brother i tried to call upon my Guardian Demon BUT believe my they keep coming back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back