Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pressure/empty feeling in heart chakra

lilquote

Sometimes, specifically when I focus on Satan or another Demon for advice, I will feel a strange pressure deep in the middle of my chest (where the heart chakra is located). The feeling can alternate between a pressure, throbbing, and an emptiness. This sort of threw me off when asking for guidance because, while I felt this in my chest, I also felt a pleasurable feeling in my head similar to when I opened my crown chakra. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hail Satan!

lilquote said:
Sometimes, specifically when I focus on Satan or another Demon for advice, I will feel a strange pressure deep in the middle of my chest (where the heart chakra is located). The feeling can alternate between a pressure, throbbing, and an emptiness. This sort of threw me off when asking for guidance because, while I felt this in my chest, I also felt a pleasurable feeling in my head similar to when I opened my crown chakra. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hail Satan!

Probably their energy is cleaning your dirt and blockages. I had similar thing for years, and after I cleaned some stubborn dirt from my chakras, that weird feel started ceasing. Now I feel normal when I feel their energy.
Focus on cleaning yourself more and it will be fine.

Azorm said:
lilquote said:
Hail Satan!

Probably their energy is cleaning your dirt and blockages. I had similar thing for years, and after I cleaned some stubborn dirt from my chakras, that weird feel started ceasing. Now I feel normal when I feel their energy.
Focus on cleaning yourself more and it will be fine.

I'm glad to see I'm not alone in having such sensations. I noticed that I feel a particularly notable sense of "pressure" in/near my heart chakra after the Final RTR when reciting the affirmations. It's that timing that convinced me it's likely nothing to worry too much about, but this gives me more assurance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back