Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need motivation

I read a post a while back about a kid that had cancer, the boy noticed that the other kids in the ward stoped eating and soon passed. So, that boy ate no matter how sick he felt he ate and ate and got better. He survived by over coming and pushing through.

And I think about this a lot, just power through regardless if you have motivation or not just get it done.

Finding it real hard, start by going to the spot you meditate, don’t think about going to do an rtr just go to the spot you’d do it. Oh hey while your here may a well crank one out, it takes a totally of ten minutes. This is very easy!

Hell still having a hard time just do one rep instead of 9 keep this up!

Lack of motivation is also an attack from the enemy if I’m not mistaken, doing the Aura cleaning and AOP after is a must :)

shinninglight said:
I am loosing motivation to do the rtr,pls help guys

read this
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19560

shinninglight said:

I don't believe in motivation, There isn't such a thing called motivation, you either want to do it or not.

shinninglight said:

Jupiter Square seems to work really well as does the sun square or working with either. Adding to your aura of protection the phrase I am always motivated helps. Maybe working on your solar Chakra. If you are doing too much and burning yourself out cutting back for a few days and finding a healthy balance and amount to do things will help. Cleaning your aura or Kundalini yoga might help. There are a lot of things you can try. Basically anything kind of having a fire element vibe to it can increase motivation but don't go overboard or actually invoke elements unless you know what you are doing cause you can really screw up yourself. Good Luck.

darkmonkey666 said:
shinninglight said:

Jupiter Square seems to work really well as does the sun square or working with either. Adding to your aura of protection the phrase I am always motivated helps. Maybe working on your solar Chakra. If you are doing too much and burning yourself out cutting back for a few days and finding a healthy balance and amount to do things will help. Cleaning your aura or Kundalini yoga might help. There are a lot of things you can try. Basically anything kind of having a fire element vibe to it can increase motivation but don't go overboard or actually invoke elements unless you know what you are doing cause you can really screw up yourself. Good Luck.
Thank you,Satan's kingdom shall come

shinninglight said:
Dariak said:
You don’t need motivation. You need discipline.
Em elaborate

Discipline and motivation are essential to reach any goal, but in a different way: the goal is what gives meaning to motivation and discipline is what gives meaning to the goal. For example, when I decided to lose weight and completely fix my body, what motivated me was feeling and looking healthy. The goal was me being lean and toned, the motivation was the picture in my head of me being lean and toned. You have your motivation, it’s evident in your post. There’s a desire and a want to do more. So do it, just do more. Just sit your but down, visualise your success via the RTR and just do it. When it comes to success, motivation can sometimes be useless. Not all the time, but sometimes. Motivation does not take you anywhere. It is only you dreaming of you when reaching your goal but it is of no use to reach the said goal when it comes to action. Being disciplined is the way to success. It worked for me every time I did. Always. It took me where I am today.

If I want something done my very first step would be to use affirmations.
"I am highly motivated to complete RTRs everyday!"

Also, get angry, its the enemy thats making you unmotivated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back