Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Saving a Soul

The Alchemist7 [JG]

A person close to me is VERY deep brainwashed into xianity, beyond any way of salvation (I tell you, the orthodox xians are the most brainwashed xians you will ever meet) :geek: . The respective soul is highly deteriorated and weak, a fact which manifested into multiple health issues all over the physical body, also a stomach disease which the person developed for tens of years without any interest to heal it, a very low state of the mind etc.

I'm afraid that the respective soul won't have enough energy to reincarnate again. What I can do about this? I don't wan't to advance it or something, but just to make sure that the respective soul will have enough energy to reincarnate because most probably, when that time will come, there won't be xianity anymore on earth, so it might be a change for the respective soul to save itself. What work I can do about this?

Well, i suppose you know about spiritual vampirism, when you take energy from someone. I think it is possible to also give energy to empower someone else's soul. I don't know if this is enough, so to say, information, but you can try giving him/her some energy and see if it works. I hope that this idea of mine should be usefull for you. And ofcourse, if I'm wrong with this speculation please correct me.
Hail Satan!

The Alchemist7 said:
A person close to me is VERY deep brainwashed into xianity, beyond any way of salvation (I tell you, the orthodox xians are the most brainwashed xians you will ever meet) :geek: . The respective soul is highly deteriorated and weak, a fact which manifested into multiple health issues all over the physical body, also a stomach disease which the person developed for tens of years without any interest to heal it, a very low state of the mind etc.

I'm afraid that the respective soul won't have enough energy to reincarnate again. What I can do about this? I don't wan't to advance it or something, but just to make sure that the respective soul will have enough energy to reincarnate because most probably, when that time will come, there won't be xianity anymore on earth, so it might be a change for the respective soul to save itself. What work I can do about this?

"Ghost in the Machine wrote:
As for aura of protection what I would do with my cat is I would breathe in energy into his body for him as though he was breathing it in himself. So I would focus on or visualize my cat and then I would breathe energy in, but instead of the energy being breathed into myself while I'm inhaling, it would be breathed into my cat as though he was breathing the energy in himself. I would build up the white-gold protective energy in him as I inhaled, and when I breathed out the energy would expand around him into his aura and this aura would protect him."

the same way you can work on your chakras you can probably like the aop above empower other persons chakras as well.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=19068&p=76900&hilit=aura+pet+cleaning#p76900

Being such a braindead christian, they might very well thank "god" for the helpful work that you do on/for/to them. You should be made aware of that if you are not.

The Alchemist7 said:

If you've already done everything in your right to change his views and he still acts like a NPC then there's no way to change that. His consciousness is very low and he's edging on the thread. Energy would be wasted on him. Improve your own life and improve your occult prowess. We cannot save every soul but we can do our collective responsibility by doing RTRs.

FancyMancy said:
Being such a braindead christian, they might very well thank "god" for the helpful work that you do on/for/to them. You should be made aware of that if you are not.
Yes I'm 100% sure that if the health of that person will get better, everybody around will say that it was due to their prayings to Yahve. Most of those people are anyway unsalvageable, what bullshit they will say after is pointless. Is more important to make sure that the respective soul will reincarnate.

Fuchs said:
the same way you can work on your chakras you can probably like the aop above empower other persons chakras as well.

Sabazios said:
I think it is possible to also give energy to empower someone else's soul.

Well is known that if one person is performing meditations or any sort of valid spirituality, he'll be attacked by the enemy. Our advantage is that we are protected by Satan and the Gods, otherwise we wouldn't be able to meditate and advance. I'm afraid that the respective person will be attacked if it will be getting energy, even if is not meditating. I don't know if this is possible, although that person is a close relative of mine, so it might be protected through me, as I heard that our protection from Satan extends also to the family members. I'm quite confused about this.

Jack said:
If you've already done everything in your right to change his views and he still acts like a NPC then there's no way to change that. His consciousness is very low and he's edging on the thread. Energy would be wasted on him.

Well is part of my familly. If the person will physically die, I will move over, is normal as all people die, but is more difficult to live with the idea that the respective soul will just dissipate after. To give you an idea, the person is close to 50 years old. The television and xianity basically fucked up it's brain. The person doesn't give a damn about it's own health, it doesn't even know how to use a mobile, which is why I never bothered to convice that person of anything, because it's mind is to degenerated to realize something. It might sound crazy for you but that's the reality with millions of orthodox xians, especially in the country where I am from.

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:

Sabazios said:

Well is known that if one person is performing meditations or any sort of valid spirituality, he'll be attacked by the enemy. Our advantage is that we are protected by Satan and the Gods, otherwise we wouldn't be able to meditate and advance. I'm afraid that the respective person will be attacked if it will be getting energy, even if is not meditating. I don't know if this is possible, although that person is a close relative of mine, so it might be protected through me, as I heard that our protection from Satan extends also to the family members. I'm quite confused about this.

Jack said:
If you've already done everything in your right to change his views and he still acts like a NPC then there's no way to change that. His consciousness is very low and he's edging on the thread. Energy would be wasted on him.

Well is part of my familly. If the person will physically die, I will move over, is normal as all people die, but is more difficult to live with the idea that the respective soul will just dissipate after. To give you an idea, the person is close to 50 years old. The television and xianity basically fucked up it's brain. The person doesn't give a damn about it's own health, it doesn't even know how to use a mobile, which is why I never bothered to convice that person of anything, because it's mind is to degenerated to realize something. It might sound crazy for you but that's the reality with millions of orthodox xians, especially in the country where I am from.

I think that it would be possible to do the Aura of Protection on him too, as you would do it for yourself, or a familiar (I'm not sure if this will work, but I suppose it is possible because you will be programming the energy), but if you think it's dangerous , and ofcourse, I'd say that it is possible for him to get attacked after getting the energy, yet I'm not sure. I also known how brainwashed are orthodox xians, and it is deplorable to see how little kids are forced going to church by their parents at the words of those insane priests. Anyway, about your family member, I think that it would be better to do something, or you should ask Father Satan or your Guardian Demon about a safe way to give him some energy, so his soul would be able to reincarnate.

The Alchemist7 said:
Is more important to make sure that the respective soul will reincarnate.
That's an absolute - can you do that? Them being so goyimified/jewdaised/xianised, you might-- can you?

The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:

Sabazios said:

Jack said:

Having an aop doesn't make him/her's soul not dissipate. Your basically doing an external aop on him,that protect him,in this world . He still hasn't done any meditations on his own. The state of his soul is same so after dying if his soul is far gone, it will dissipate. I won't stop you from doing the AOP though .Please do what you like,i was just giving my opinion .

FancyMancy said:
That's an absolute - can you do that? Them being so goyimified/jewdaised/xianised, you might-- can you?
I believe that 3-4 workings for 40 days each and vibrating a sun mantra (Raum, Suryae, Ra, Satanas etc) x100 or so would be enough, especially if I wait to start each one on good positions of the sun. That's a lot of energy. But I'm afraid that the person would get attacked for this. From what I understand from different members who reported that they have been attacked, all the greys do is psychologic attacks to scare and discourage us to advance. They can't touch us because we are protected by the Gods. But I think that they can attack the astral body of an outsider (non-SS) which would eventually damage the physical body.

Jack said:
The Alchemist7 said:
Fuchs said:

Sabazios said:

Jack said:

Having an aop doesn't make him/her's soul not dissipate. Your basically doing an external aop on him,that protect him,in this world . He still hasn't done any meditations on his own. The state of his soul is same so after dying if his soul is far gone, it will dissipate. I won't stop you from doing the AOP though .Please do what you like,i was just giving my opinion .

I didn't say that having the AOP will empower his soul, I was just making a point because I thought it would protect him against the attacks of the enemies if he would receive some energy ,as the Alchemist said that it would be possible to happen because his not one of us and doesn't receive the protection of Gods. As I said I'm not sure about it, about the AOP. And about how he would receive the energy it was stated above. I'm truly sorry if I've said something that could be misunderstood.

The Alchemist7 said:
FancyMancy said:
I believe that 3-4 workings for 40 days each and vibrating a sun mantra (Raum, Suryae, Ra, Satanas etc) x100 or so would be enough,
Be enough to make sure he reincarnates?

The Alchemist7 said:

The soul essentially 'dissolves' overtime as it atrophies and is unable to hold it's form, and the bio-electricity/energy of the soul itself is what dissipates; after a certain amount of time the soul will not be powerful enough to manifest any connection to the physical plane and reincarnation will become impossible unless another individual on the physical realm spiritually empowers their soul on the astral.

What the individual needs is... well a seismic proportion of unfuckery of course, but if you just want to ensure they will be able to reincarnate then this could take a long amount of time and dedication, I'm talking 2 years or more of work on them consistently every single day. You're essentially going to need to regularly 'feed' their soul energy like in the foundation meditation for yourself but instead you are doing it for someone else.

Ultimately though the individual will still be on the downward spiral but you might be able to at least give them enough energy in this lifetime to reincarnate again. They're going to be a very weak and sickly soul though among more healthy and powerful ones most likely by the time they'll be able to reincarnate. Considering how weak they are it could take them a couple of generations even to reincarnate.

Personally I wouldn't waste my energy but ethics is important and if you really care about this individual and you're really serious about helping them then what you can do is raise your energy every day until you get an energy buzz, or just build up your own energy to very high amounts. Then you would simply 'feed' this energy into the soul of the individual, breathing the energy out from yourself and into them, retaining it within them and allowing it to empower their soul.

Do not connect this energy between the two of you, it would be preferable to take the energy outside of yourself first to make it completely disconnected from you, I would spend several minutes ensuring that the energy has nothing to do with me in any way whatsoever and is simply plain energy before I'd guide the ball/form/shape of the energy into the individuals soul. Never create any astral links between yourself and others who can negatively impact your own soul.

Be careful with the amount the energy you give them as well for if they are severely unaccustomed to any decent level of energy than it could potentially harm them or have very negative results. Experiment with small amounts of energy over time and then slowly acclimate and raise it over the course of months.

It's not going to be a walk in the park but if you're willing to do the time and effort, then it's your own decision.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'm talking 2 years or more of work on them consistently every single day.
Well that's too much. I don't think I can do this every single day, I barely manage to keep a constant program of meditations for myself. I was thinking to vibrate a sun mantra in the respective soul, like focusing and directionating the energy in it. But i think that is way more energy that it can handle, if it really can handle any amount of energy at all. Also I'm not sure about the potential attacks that the person might suffer from this, I need some clarification here. Maybe I'll reconsider it and do at least some healing works to make that person to feel at least physically better for now.

Jack said:
Please do what you like,i was just giving my opinion
AoP could be useful but proper energy to feed the soul would be needed. Anyway if is true that the enemy can attack the astral body of a person, AoP would not make too much difference.

FancyMancy said:
Well I was thinking that it might be enough, I was wrong apparently.

The Alchemist7 said:
Well that's too much. I don't think I can do this every single day, I barely manage to keep a constant program of meditations for myself. I was thinking to vibrate a sun mantra in the respective soul, like focusing and directionating the energy in it. But i think that is way more energy that it can handle, if it really can handle any amount of energy at all. Also I'm not sure about the potential attacks that the person might suffer from this, I need some clarification here. Maybe I'll reconsider it and do at least some healing works to make that person to feel at least physically better for now.

Jack said:
Please do what you like,i was just giving my opinion
AoP could be useful but proper energy to feed the soul would be needed. Anyway if is true that the enemy can attack the astral body of a person, AoP would not make too much difference.

FancyMancy said:
Well I was thinking that it might be enough, I was wrong apparently.
Consider the illness that very few people have, in which they cannot go outside in the sun - or even on less-sunny days. If they do, their skin starts to blister, and I think it is the same illness which means others cannot hug/cuddle them because their skin is so weak. Now consider xians whose Souls (or "souls") are so weak and crappy. I do think that your best bet would be to see if it is worth asking Satan or another Daemon or Daemoness to keep their Soul/"soul" safe and hope for the possibility of them being able to reincarnate. The Gods and Goddesses would be able to use some gentle energies for your family member and apply it carefully - and don't forget that Hell is lit dimly because light affects the Soul.

The Alchemist7 said:

It's because you'd essentially be working on their soul on their own behalf, so it's basically like you're advancing for two people and obviously it's not going to be easy especially if you struggle with just advancing yourself alone. We can't save everybody you know and it's important to be realistic about these kinds of things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back