Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Venus Spiritual Square am I getting the hang of this

darkmonkey666

I'd like to use the same type of affirmation on another planet Venus will be entering Taurus soon (idk maybe I should use that for money) What would be the best way to empower my Venus and blast away all problems dealing with it like the recent Jupiter Square working. I want to use a similar mantra

Something like "in a positive and healthy way for me, the energy of venus is permanently increasing, strengthening and fully empowering my attractivenes social charisma and sexual appeal to a potential partner. The energy of the Venus square also permanently blasts away and destroys everything that weakens the positive qualities of my natal Venus.

Would this be good am I getting the hang of this.

darkmonkey666 said:
I'd like to use the same type of affirmation on another planet Venus will be entering Taurus soon (idk maybe I should use that for money) What would be the best way to empower my Venus and blast away all problems dealing with it like the recent Jupiter Square working. I want to use a similar mantra

Something like "in a positive and healthy way for me, the energy of venus is permanently increasing, strengthening and fully empowering my attractivenes social charisma and sexual appeal to a potential partner. The energy of the Venus square also permanently blasts away and destroys everything that weakens the positive qualities of my natal Venus.

It's best to simplify affirmations as best you can to help direct the energy more efficiently. When you have too much to say in a single affirmation it could help to have two 'separate' ones. So for example:

- In a safe healthy and positive way for me, any and all negative aspects and energies that are weakening and intercepting the positive influences of my native Venus are now completely and totally deflected at all times in every way.

- In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the positive energies and aspects of my natal Venus are now fully strengthened and empowered.

You would recite the top one first, then immediately follow with the next one, then recite the top one again and so on and so on. Saying both affirmations will count as saying '1' for 1 round of reciting. They are separated so that the energies are assigned separately to their own specific jobs instead of jumbling into one massive confusing task that may have the energy take longer to do what it's supposed to, or at least in theory.

You do not have to use the affirmations I did, but you can if you want to. From what I can tell I don't see anything terribly wrong with your own affirmation and I'd say you are starting to get the hang of this.

darkmonkey666 said:

A better affirmation would be" in a healthy and positive manner women desire me sexually,physically and emotionally. They find me completely irresistible. "

Ghost in the Machine said:
darkmonkey666 said:

It's best to simplify affirmations as best you can to help direct the energy more efficiently. When you have too much to say in a single affirmation it could help to have two 'separate' ones. So for example:

- In a safe healthy and positive way for me, any and all negative aspects and energies that are weakening and intercepting the positive influences of my native Venus are now completely and totally deflected at all times in every way.

- In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the positive energies and aspects of my natal Venus are now fully strengthened and empowered.

You would recite the top one first, then immediately follow with the next one, then recite the top one again and so on and so on. Saying both affirmations will count as saying '1' for 1 round of reciting. They are separated so that the energies are assigned separately to their own specific jobs instead of jumbling into one massive confusing task that may have the energy take longer to do what it's supposed to, or at least in theory.

You do not have to use the affirmations I did, but you can if you want to. From what I can tell I don't see anything terribly wrong with your own affirmation and I'd say you are starting to get the hang of this.

Cool I will keep this in mind I save posts on bookmarks thanks. For now I decided to add to the money working I was already doing with this square. The Jupiter one for some reason solved my social problems by quite a lot now I am able and want to get out and talk to people I am not at all sure why though. So I thought at some point I should try something similar with other planets.

Saturn rules my social house and it's in Sagittarius I just thought of that maybe indeed doing the Jupiter square helps out other planets in a Jupiter sign idk I had asked this before but this is an observation I wanted to make for anyone else curiousm My Venus rules a couple important things too. I don't know if I should quit my square and Start the spiritual Friday with a good affirmation or continue the money one there were no answers on this Friday that's why I started the money one.

Svaha(Spiritual) but I thought what is being asked is a Namah(Physical).

On the 17th May, Moon in Scorpio, I started a Namah(Physical); sexual intercourse with love and affection square.

(I am constantly, continuously, and eternally attracting sexual intercourse with love and affection to myself in the most happy, positive, beneficial, and best way for me. x13)

(x13 affirmations as there are numerology 13 down one end and across the square. Straight down it's 175 and across is 175, 1 + 7 + 5 = 13)(So 13 would be the most harmonic repetition for the affirmation for Venus.)

Not that I have not read the square pages. But isn't the point of what Darkmonkey666 is asking a Namah square situation and not a Svaha. I thought the squares amplified the aspects of the natal chart and that is it.

Are you guys stating that once the Natal planet and aspects are amplified, they create affects all over the spectrum. Yes I understand your stating a specific affirmation a goal but if the Svaha square pumps up the natal then doesn't that mean there are passive benefits all over the natal chart indicating Venusian enhancement to natal Venus and aspects?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back