Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Love Spell

NinRick

So okay now the story:
Currently I am doing a Love spell what I do is, I pull her light body out of her body when she sleeps and I „have sex“ with her. And obviously on climax I do the normal stuff I shoot Bright Energy inside her lightbody and physical body an aura and program it.
It feels like it is super effective. She also said that she is dreaming almost each night about having sex since I started this.

Now the Bad thing she is kinda confused, and obviously I can not tell her what is going on. And she also dreamed having sex with her ex.

So what do you think should I pull out her light body from the very start or should I just direct the energy at her? Is it more effective the way I do it or will I get same results if I do it differently?

Hmmm how about going and seducing her a bit straight up?

Is she getting this for you or in general? If not then stop this as this may lead her to her ex instead. It has to be you.

You should keep doing this while trying to seduce her. When you pull her out of the body, affirm to her with intent, knowing it is a done deal "You are deeply in love with me. You find me sexually irresistible". This was written in the Love/Sex spell page. Probably you missed it. But this is a very crucial part.

If your in the friend zone, you need to simply break out of it. You need to do that by flirting with her and gradually making sexual innuendos (sexualizing the conversation). Do this gradually and not in one go. For example you say simply " your cute". That's it look her in the eye while you say this. Friend zone destroyed. After talking a little you might say "you have cute eyes." Then after sometime you say. "You look sexy....". See ? Your ramping up the sexuality little by little.
Your also going to be physically touching her. If you haven't done already you need to start doing it so she doesn't freak out afterwards. Little touching on the back of her hand,hold her hand for some time(lightly squeeze it and see if she sqeezes back), hand on thigh, . .......nibble her ear, do some intimate touching when your in a private place leading to" good things."
Just act as you always act, be a little more assertive and inject sexuality and touching that's it. Remember you have to take the charge and make things happen because she won't. When you think she's visibly stimulated, her pupils dilate and she's looking like she's expecting something, looking at your lips, watering her lips ,etc means she's ready. Then you pull her in and you kiss her. Don't ask just do it when you know is the right time. You can apologize afterwards if you gotten the wrong signals, which you won't if you've been talking to the girl for some time and have been hanging around her and you know how she acts and behaves. Remember you have to make it happen and lead.Just do it.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hmmm how about going and seducing her a bit straight up?

Is she getting this for you or in general? If not then stop this as this may lead her to her ex instead. It has to be you.

Thank you for your advice! Will do that!

She is getting this in general I guess, she didn’t say anything about me.

Jack said:
You should keep doing this while trying to seduce her. When you pull her out of the body, affirm to her with intent, knowing it is a done deal "You are deeply in love with me. You find me sexually irresistible". This was written in the Love/Sex spell page. Probably you missed it. But this is a very crucial part.

If your in the friend zone, you need to simply break out of it. You need to do that by flirting with her and gradually making sexual innuendos (sexualizing the conversation). Do this gradually and not in one go. For example you say simply " your cute". That's it look her in the eye while you say this. Friend zone destroyed. After talking a little you might say "you have cute eyes." Then after sometime you say. "You look sexy....". See ? Your ramping up the sexuality little by little.
Your also going to be physically touching her. If you haven't done already you need to start doing it so she doesn't freak out afterwards. Little touching on the back of her hand,hold her hand for some time(lightly squeeze it and see if she sqeezes back), hand on thigh, . .......nibble her ear, do some intimate touching when your in a private place leading to" good things."
Just act as you always act, be a little more assertive and inject sexuality and touching that's it. Remember you have to take the charge and make things happen because she won't. When you think she's visibly stimulated, her pupils dilate and she's looking like she's expecting something, looking at your lips, watering her lips ,etc means she's ready. Then you pull her in and you kiss her. Don't ask just do it when you know is the right time. You can apologize afterwards if you gotten the wrong signals, which you won't if you've been talking to the girl for some time and have been hanging around her and you know how she acts and behaves. Remember you have to make it happen and lead.Just do it.

Thanks for your reply! Yeah I did this additionally after the sex magick. I will stop pulling her lightbody out of her body from the start and just direct energy inside her body and programm it and additionally I will only pull out her light body when I programm the affirmations in her.
so she doesn't dream about having sex anymore xD

Yeah I guess it is time to step my game up a bit!

I thank you guys for your help!

NinRick said:
So okay now the story:
Currently I am doing a Love spell what I do is, I pull her light body out of her body when she sleeps and I „have sex“ with her. And obviously on climax I do the normal stuff I shoot Bright Energy inside her lightbody and physical body an aura and program it.
It feels like it is super effective. She also said that she is dreaming almost each night about having sex since I started this.

Now the Bad thing she is kinda confused, and obviously I can not tell her what is going on. And she also dreamed having sex with her ex.

So what do you think should I pull out her light body from the very start or should I just direct the energy at her? Is it more effective the way I do it or will I get same results if I do it differently?

let me tell you my female perspective.

I need to fall immediately for a guy, I don't mean in bed, but in lust, love that type of thing.
It never took me about several meetings to figure out if I like somebody or not. It is at first glance. Men who were rejected were trying and keep trying due to their hunting nature, but I was always upfront in regards to 'attraction'. No today is always no. You need to figure out if a 'no' is like some sort of delay or a serious 'no'.

The attraction is there or not. I mean, hopefully, you are not forcing things in a way. Hopefully, you are not, as you will always have to 'maintain' something that wasn't there naturally in the first place. Will be like some sort of struggle which you don't want. And the satisfaction will be only temporary.

My opinion, you want a woman that would see you irresistible from the start, you owe this to yourself. I hope you are not getting into some sort of DANGEROUS AMBITION as you will lose now or later, first of all, a lot of time, energy, then resources...
You need to be proud enough to not see yourself less worthy just because a woman doesn't respond to you as you wish.

I would work on my aura in your place. Program it to attract suitable/compatible partners that would find me 'irresistible' in accordance with my nature AND IN MUTUAL SATISFACTION...this sort of thing. You want a 2-way thing where you don't break your pride but, at the same time, don't 'force' either situations.

You want love to be like a thing that just happens as a natural FLOW sort of magic.

I don't like manipulation when it comes to love, of any sort.

at the same time, I don't mean to discourage you doing your thing either, it is just a perspective.

NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

In addition to what I already said, I want to add the following: remember, nobody from this planet is UNIVERSALLY LIKED. This is only a form of immense arrogance and lack of reality.

I saw men claiming, 'I can have any women', yeah indeed you can, but only with strategies, manipulation and falsehood. Is this what we want? To prove our powers over the others, and turn them up into some sort of slaves to our wishes and ambitions? No, we don't. We are better than that.

Plus, what's in it to prove that you can have just anybody? Some sort of ego gratification with lack of superior ethics? If another person is not 'for you' I think you should, generally speaking, take it as it is, without seeing yourself INCAPABLE OR UNWORTHY and - Move to the next 'target', that's it.

I really believe in mutual things not only for the love of ethics but for the authentic satisfaction that can come out.
Just because YOU CAN do anything and have power over the others doesn't mean you should abuse this. Care for what the 'significant other' is seeking out of life, as well, maybe that person has different needs or preferences;

Speak with that lady find out what she is all about, women are not mystical creatures, you can speak with them openly- what is she looking for 'in a man' let's say, or life in general? How well do you know her? See if you fit there in the big picture, but genuinely, without compromising at the same time, your own needs and aspirations.

Unfortunately, sometimes EVEN ATTRACTION BY ITSELF IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THINGS TO WORK OUT. Some people would want to check this sort of aspects (compatibility on other levels) before emerging in a sexual act. I personally see it pointless as I like to see everything emerging from the attraction to the next aspects - because when things go well in bed (which is essential), people can work out, around other differences. STILL, all things are dependable what so ever and complementary, overall.

I personally don't have any satisfaction just to manipulate, spiritually, financially, emotionally, etc I don't like it, it is false and will turn up eventually into a disaster.

I write this just in case you want this person with any price ignoring other aspects. just in case.
Consider everything!
Put yourself first, but remember love is in 2 whatsoever.

Make sure you don't:

1. come across as creepy,
  2. get yourself arrested or beaten-up

sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

In addition to what I already said, I want to add the following: remember, nobody from this planet is UNIVERSALLY LIKED. This is only a form of immense arrogance and lack of reality.

I saw men claiming, 'I can have any women', yeah indeed you can, but only with strategies, manipulation and falsehood. Is this what we want? To prove our powers over the others, and turn them up into some sort of slaves to our wishes and ambitions? No, we don't. We are better than that.

Plus, what's in it to prove that you can have just anybody? Some sort of ego gratification with lack of superior ethics? If another person is not 'for you' I think you should, generally speaking, take it as it is, without seeing yourself INCAPABLE OR UNWORTHY and - Move to the next 'target', that's it.

I really believe in mutual things not only for the love of ethics but for the authentic satisfaction that can come out.
Just because YOU CAN do anything and have power over the others doesn't mean you should abuse this. Care for what the 'significant other' is seeking out of life, as well, maybe that person has different needs or preferences;

Speak with that lady find out what she is all about, women are not mystical creatures, you can speak with them openly- what is she looking for 'in a man' let's say, or life in general? How well do you know her? See if you fit there in the big picture, but genuinely, without compromising at the same time, your own needs and aspirations.

Unfortunately, sometimes EVEN ATTRACTION BY ITSELF IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THINGS TO WORK OUT. Some people would want to check this sort of aspects (compatibility on other levels) before emerging in a sexual act. I personally see it pointless as I like to see everything emerging from the attraction to the next aspects - because when things go well in bed (which is essential), people can work out, around other differences. STILL, all things are dependable what so ever and complementary, overall.

I personally don't have any satisfaction just to manipulate, spiritually, financially, emotionally, etc I don't like it, it is false and will turn up eventually into a disaster.

I write this just in case you want this person with any price ignoring other aspects. just in case.
Consider everything!

Thanks Sunrise. I read everything you had to say I will keep it in mind. You probably care about me since I am your brother in Satan, I really appreciate that :)

sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

I need to fall immediately for a guy, I don't mean in bed, but in lust, love that type of thing.
It never took me about several meetings to figure out if I like somebody or not. It is at first glance. Men who were rejected were trying and keep trying due to their hunting nature, but I was always upfront in regards to 'attraction'. No today is always no. You need to figure out if a 'no' is like some sort of delay or a serious 'no'.

The attraction is there or not. I mean, hopefully, you are not forcing things in a way. Hopefully, you are not, as you will always have to 'maintain' something that wasn't there naturally in the first place. Will be like some sort of struggle which you don't want. And the satisfaction will be only temporary.

My opinion, you want a woman that would see you irresistible from the start, you owe this to yourself. I hope you are not getting into some sort of DANGEROUS AMBITION as you will lose now or later, first of all, a lot of time, energy, then resources...
You need to be proud enough to not see yourself less worthy just because a woman doesn't respond to you as you wish.

I would work on my aura in your place. Program it to attract suitable/compatible partners that would find me 'irresistible' in accordance with my nature AND IN MUTUAL SATISFACTION...this sort of thing. You want a 2-way thing where you don't break your pride but, at the same time, don't 'force' either situations.

You want love to be like a thing that just happens as a natural FLOW sort of magic.

at the same time, I don't mean to discourage you doing your thing either, it is just a perspective.
Love can be developed gradually. I think what your describing here is lust, that genetic attraction you get for high value dudes. If you then keep thinking about this it might turn into love.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:
Make sure you don't:

1. come across as creepy,
  2. get yourself arrested or beaten-up
That’s the idea man :D
I might need to work on the first point tho
Good luck! I expect a first-edition copy of your Love Life Autobiography regarding this in a few years' time! :p Signed autograph, of course! :p

sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

Consider everything!

I agree that there is something like "love at first sight" i had this many times also the other person and it's a good idea to program the aura to attract a compatible partner. But spiritual manipulation? i think maxine said that sex magick creates true love i've did this and it worked great and why it worked? because i was really in love with that person. She was like comming to me in that moment if i make a sign that i want that but didn't do it because she was younger than me and minor so i had to stop but it definetly works and not because of manipulation. another time i tried on another girl that i liked and didn't worked (i think because i wasn't realy in to her) but she got a burst of energy from that orgasmic energy xD (i did it only once in both cases)

I have the impression that you were in new age sort of things before, i'm just curious.

NinRick said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

Consider everything!

Thanks Sunrise. I read everything you had to say I will keep it in mind. You probably care about me since I am your brother in Satan, I really appreciate that :)

not probably, for sure

all right love, good luck then,
keep us updated

Jack said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

Love can be developed gradually. I think what your describing here is lust, that genetic attraction you get for high value dudes. If you then keep thinking about this it might turn into love.

Yeah I think you need to feel lust and love for a person to have a good and permanent relationship.
Also sex is very important.

Jack said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

Sex appeal is everything. You see a woman you are attracted, you fall in love.
First, let's make a distinction between 'FALLING' aka lust and that deep love you are talking about. There are two different aspects. Two different things BUT they emerge one from the other.

If you fall 'gradually' then it is something artificial there.

Falling in love is ONLY at first sight. Never at the 2nd, 3rd.

If, you don't initially fall, or have that sort of lust, don't tell me you will eventually love deeply that person one day. You can't.
Unless you do it for the sake of being in a couple with a person which you came to the LOGICAL and/or INTELECTUAL conclusion (after some time in a friendship), that you can work out something together.
Which is again, artificial.
it Is like ...ok, we look fine together socially, etc logically speaking, we seem to match = let's be together. I see zero sparklings here.

When in fact you should do this (all the logical process) AFTER you initially 'fell'.

I will go even deeper than that. Let me tell a short story. I once a long time ago fall for a guy, Didn't know shit about him. He was a journalist, writing shit, Read an article. Fall immediately. Didn't know how he looked like, didn't even care. Meet him shortly after this. This exemplary was a mirror for me physically, NOT only that I liked the way he 'thinks' hence the appreciation for the so-called articles, but IT CAME OUT TO BE A MIRROR OF MY PHYSICAL TRAITS. From here on, an incredible love story emerged.

So, the metaphysical aspect of love is quite complex but simple at the same time. It is spiritual in its essence. I don't know. I would like to be able to explain it like math, the same with the fact that I would like to know EXACTLY how energy works.

So again, you cannot fall gradually, but gradually you can love more or less, depending on the evolution of other aspects, and levels.

I Know people who fall bit by bit but something artificial is there, something BORING. If you need time to figure out what you feel for somebody is really nothing there, you feel it or not.
BUT and at the end, what you do with that 'feeling' is another story.

Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:
NinRick said:
So okay now the story:

Consider everything!

I agree that there is something like "love at first sight" i had this many times also the other person and it's a good idea to program the aura to attract a compatible partner. But spiritual manipulation? i think maxine said that sex magick creates true love i've did this and it worked great and why it worked? because i was really in love with that person. She was like comming to me in that moment if i make a sign that i want that but didn't do it because she was younger than me and minor so i had to stop but it definetly works and not because of manipulation. another time i tried on another girl that i liked and didn't worked (i think because i wasn't realy in to her) but she got a burst of energy from that orgasmic energy xD (i did it only once in both cases)

I have the impression that you were in new age sort of things before, i'm just curious.

No, my sweet Cata, I wasn't in any sort of new age shit.

What I tried to say is about FORCING FEELINGS UPON OTHERS WHICH ARE NOT THERE INITIALLY JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT, OR YOU CAN, WITH ZERO CONSIDERATION FOR THE OTHER.

I agree sex magic can INCREASE but what is ALREADY there. That's all. I HATE AMBITIONS MEN YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND AN HONEST AND SINCERE 'NO'. Please read carefully all my comments above, my English is not perfect

LOVE IS IN 2. RESPECT FOR THE OTHER IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU WANT A LONG TERM, SERIOUS AND ETHICAL RELATIONSHIP.

Now gentlemen, allow me to have the last comment on this subject. Speaking about love is boring anyhow

Now, this is the reason why some of you get into the so-called FRIEND ZONE. You are too slow to make your move. You missed the 'moment'. Chase the fuckin' moment and act quick
You need to act when the things are 'warm-up' and don't be afraid to come up like freaks! This is nonsense. Make your intentions clear asap, see what happens, doesn't happen. move to the next and so on and so forth. After all, you are 'hunters'.
Learn how to act when 'the tension' is there, without fear, I repeat, a lot of men are stupid on this regard

On a general note, Doing magic on somebody who is not mutually interested, not even a tiny bit, is abusive. Doing magic for your own gain is great, but again, love is in 2, another is involved, so think about this, is even disrespectful for your own pride after all.

sunrise said:
Speaking about love is boring
Is your wife one who sings to you the lyrics We don't need no education? Surely only then you would find talking about love boring.

After all, you are 'hunters'.
Learn how to act when 'the tension' is there, without fear,
You're making it sound like a Klingon sex ritual. All praise be to Kayless! Let's go bite them on their face to tell them we want them beastly-like.

On a general note, Doing magic on somebody who is not mutually interested, not even a tiny bit, is abusive. Doing magic for your own gain is great, but again, love is in 2, another is involved, so think about this, is even disrespectful for your own pride after all.
Magick is a shortcut. Flirting alone is like trying to make someone be attracted to you/look at you in ways you wish they would look at you. What's the difference, except that Magick is an extra help? If we shouldn't Magick someone into fancying us, then why should we flirt with and woo someone for the same goal/reason/intention?

FancyMancy said:
sunrise said:
Is your wife one who sings to you the lyrics We don't need no education? Surely only then you would find talking about love boring.

You're making it sound like a Klingon sex ritual. All praise be to Kayless! Let's go bite them on their face to tell them we want them beastly-like.

Magick is a shortcut. Flirting alone is like trying to make someone be attracted to you/look at you in ways you wish they would look at you. What's the difference, except that Magick is an extra help? If we shouldn't Magick someone into fancying us, then why should we flirt with and woo someone for the same goal/reason/intention?

Lol. Hopefully, all your questions are rhetorical as I made my stance already and I am not much in useless blah blah blah.

What you do, OR people decide to do, after all, IS WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO, AT THE END.

Maybe I am more earthly in this regard, I don't know.

If you are rejected you should move on, not start performing magic on the person changing his first initial response/reaction to you.
is that easy. something wasn't right there in the first place.

I am like: you like me - I like you, not the type of 'i will make you like me' or 'you should make me like you' or 'how can I make you like me?'
too complicated. useless.

For me, things need to be 1.simple and 2. already there and FLOW. For most women actually.

Do your shortcuts as you wish, those days if is up to some of you, girls should actually eventually jump on you, why the fuck even bother anymore? shortcuts shortcuts shortcuts that's 21 century all about.

I have said that if she is responding aka a flirt is a good sign to add some magic as well. BUT is she is not interested at all? - is a different story.
and flirting is an act of enhancing yourself, not to make the other 'look at you in ways you wish they would look at you' THIS IS MANIPULATION, AND FAKE - is that hard to actually be yourself? we need to fall for real beings, not personas/masks.

Do I see my opinion as absolute? No. is this becoming boring? yes.

FancyMancy said:
sunrise said:

People are so fake these days, dear Mancy since they have this sick mindset of appearing in a specific light in front of the others.
Authenticity is dead.

This why you see so many FAKE relationships based on nothing. those people don't know themselves and don't know the other. Only masks everywhere

This why so many couples are DESPERATE to change each other. Because the have no fucking idea on who the fall in love in the first place. It is all an amalgam of whatever.

take my word as it is, be yourself, present yourself genuinely to the potential partners. Make them do the same. Start a healthy relationship.
Don't manipulate people spiritually or otherwise to see you in a specific light which is different from what you are in reality.

magic can be used to increase whatever feeling that they already are. Magic can help to seal what is already there, to preserve, to heal a couple, to enhance yourself and your best assets in their eyes. But if you use magic to pretend to be something entirely different, you are zero.

And Mancy please, leave this DRINESS AND ATTITUDE for other members who are willing to eat your shit. If you cannot address me in a decent manner WITH CLASS, please do avoid talking to me, this street attitude is not appealing.

What you should actually do considering your dryness is meditate in the water element. A bit of charm could help you immensely.

Another advice for you is to actively read what people have to tell you/ write, you seem to jump very fast, this is not ok.

also, Mancy start reading more than you write. People who write more than reading are extremely stupid, it is not your case as you have potential, you just need to control your urge a tiny bit as you have serious errors in your logic, somehow you think deep inside that having 1000000 active comments are making you some sort of guru on all subjects, which leads me to the next point, be more humble, is really the case.

remember I don't have your training nor your time, but I am catching up and develop the gut to over-explain myself. And please stop fragmenting my text like that, it proves shit is not always a way to analyze.

thank you, Mancy

sunrise said:
Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:

Consider everything!

What I tried to say is about FORCING FEELINGS UPON OTHERS WHICH ARE NOT THERE INITIALLY JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT, OR YOU CAN, WITH ZERO CONSIDERATION FOR THE OTHER.

I agree sex magic can INCREASE but what is ALREADY there. That's all. I HATE AMBITIONS MEN YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND AN HONEST AND SINCERE 'NO'. Please read carefully all my comments above, my English is not perfect

LOVE IS IN 2. RESPECT FOR THE OTHER IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU WANT A LONG TERM, SERIOUS AND ETHICAL RELATIONSHIP.
Sorry but we'll keep doing the Love magick spells as we feel right within our personal powers. We do not believe in this pseudo moralistic debacle. Thnx

sunrise said:
Jack said:
sunrise said:

Sex appeal is everything. You see a woman you are attracted, you fall in love.
First, let's make a distinction between 'FALLING' aka lust and that deep love you are talking about. There are two different aspects. Two different things BUT they emerge one from the other.

If you fall 'gradually' then it is something artificial there.

Falling in love is ONLY at first sight. Never at the 2nd, 3rd.

If, you don't initially fall, or have that sort of lust, don't tell me you will eventually love deeply that person one day. You can't.
Unless you do it for the sake of being in a couple with a person which you came to the LOGICAL and/or INTELECTUAL conclusion (after some time in a friendship), that you can work out something together.
Which is again, artificial.
it Is like ...ok, we look fine together socially, etc logically speaking, we seem to match = let's be together. I see zero sparklings here.

When in fact you should do this (all the logical process) AFTER you initially 'fell'.

I will go even deeper than that. Let me tell a short story. I once a long time ago fall for a guy, Didn't know shit about him. He was a journalist, writing shit, Read an article. Fall immediately. Didn't know how he looked like, didn't even care. Meet him shortly after this. This exemplary was a mirror for me physically, NOT only that I liked the way he 'thinks' hence the appreciation for the so-called articles, but IT CAME OUT TO BE A MIRROR OF MY PHYSICAL TRAITS. From here on, an incredible love story emerged.

So, the metaphysical aspect of love is quite complex but simple at the same time. It is spiritual in its essence. I don't know. I would like to be able to explain it like math, the same with the fact that I would like to know EXACTLY how energy works.

So again, you cannot fall gradually, but gradually you can love more or less, depending on the evolution of other aspects, and levels.

I Know people who fall bit by bit but something artificial is there, something BORING. If you need time to figure out what you feel for somebody is really nothing there, you feel it or not.
BUT and at the end, what you do with that 'feeling' is another story.
images

1)Sex appeal is 'not' everything. I do think many girls I see everyday are sexy but I am 'not' in love with all of them.
2) Love does not happen on first sight. First probably you get sexually attarcted. Or by some chance you get to know each other and then get sexually attracted. Love is not a linear process. Falling in first sight almost never happens (only in Hollywood movies.)
3) 'Falling' is love. Lust is simply 'sexual attraction' that you can have for any being walking past you on the street. Doesn't mean you love them.
4) Love does not generally happen at first sight,it starts with either lust or getting to know you. Sometimes even both things don't happen and sudden from a very small minute detail a girl falls in love, sometimes in seconds. Its not logical. It just happens. People who've been friends for a long time suddenly become lovers or lovers fall out of love. Happens all the time. There's literally no way to tell as it depends on the individual. There's nothing artificial here.
5) You just contradicted yourself. You said sex appeal is must then you say you suddenly fell for a guy you haven't even seen ? Lol

sunrise said:
Catalincata94 said:
sunrise said:

Consider everything!

Feelings come and go. Its not a permanent things. Couples fall put of love often and people suddenly develop feelings for someone often . Happens all the time. This is not 'forcing' anyone to do anything. Giving a clear pure sense of energy for seeking connection is one of the more transparent ways to convey your feelings. There's nothing more ethical than this.

sunrise said:
Now gentlemen, allow me to have the last comment on this subject. Speaking about love is boring anyhow

Now, this is the reason why some of you get into the so-called FRIEND ZONE. You are too slow to make your move. You missed the 'moment'. Chase the fuckin' moment and act quick
You need to act when the things are 'warm-up' and don't be afraid to come up like freaks! This is nonsense. Make your intentions clear asap, see what happens, doesn't happen. move to the next and so on and so forth. After all, you are 'hunters'.
Learn how to act when 'the tension' is there, without fear, I repeat, a lot of men are stupid on this regard

Also it seems like you speak from unfortunate experience. But we're not all like 'that' pussy
tenor.gif

FancyMancy said:
sunrise said:

I am an open book, I don't like to hide whatever I think or feel or dissimulate. I don't need a second impression on yourself.
what you did with the 'biting thing' you mentioned is simply taking what I said, in another context, in another topic, where I said 'I bite my enemies faces' and extrapolated in this topic with no relevance what so ever but simply attacking. Why the hell are you attacking me so subtly? this is rhetorical.

You see fancy I don't need friendships around here as they are not entirely real but at the same time, I hope for a comfy staying without idiots jumping at my neck. I am extremely fair in my dealings and considerate.

What can I say, call this attitude of yours, smart? it's simply cheap so it's your character, and leads me to the conclusion that MORE of this sort can be expected from you, so I am better off. You are a kind of person which I, in normal life would not even meet, not to mention, speak with. hopefully, I am not hurting those emotions which you lack. That's the misfortune, some people are dragging you to their level and beating you with experience. I don't mind going down to speak with you I just don't want this to be repeated in another fashion or continued. It is draining me as I don't earn anything out of it. Just a big waste of time and energy.

I hope for this place quality. I hope for this place new members to come in and feel comfortable. I hope for this place even when people disagree to do it PROPERLY AND ELEGANTLY.
You in this regards are a little hypocrite, so stay away from me from now on. This is not an emotional response of mine, it is simply logical as I see people like you entire dangerous and sneaky.

you are not an opponent for me mancy, you are a stupid undeveloped brother which is DRAINING people out since you profoundly lack water/emotion. You are becoming some sort of a vampire in this regard so be aware of whatever advice I gave you as it's pertinent and will help you in the future.
In the end, do me the favour of not addressing me at all since I will simply not read or reply. Go to school, read a book, do something constructive with your life.

sunrise said:

Thanks for sharing your opinion, I totally agree with you.

This thread is becoming a “this is love-no this is love- you’re wrong this is love” guys love is interpreted in different ways by everybody, no reason to get heated over this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hp I believe people would really benefit to know if doing a love spell on somebody clueless is moral or not. I tried to come up with an answer but really can’t come up with one. Could you enlighten us since no Hp ever spoke about it?

sunrise said:
And Mancy please, leave this DRINESS AND ATTITUDE for other members who are willing to eat your shit. If you cannot address me in a decent manner WITH CLASS, please do avoid talking to me, this street attitude is not appealing.
I am not "of the streets", dawg (or because you said you're a Girl, then I'm not of the streets, bitch, meant as the female version of "dogs" who are 'of the streets'). I speak how I speak - if you decide that it offends you or makes you bored or whatever, that's your interpretation. I don't speak shit. You call yourself sunrise yet you are so "Earthy" as you say. Are you full of bright energy or are you ground and compacted so tightly that you can't consider other ideas? Go eat your own shit.

What you should actually do considering your dryness is meditate in the water element. A bit of charm could help you immensely.
As per usual, I can neither confirm nor deny my Astrology and Elemental make-up; your interpretations, be them objective or subjective, clouds your thinking - saying I am talking shit. Try learning class and charm yourself. You should know that I have fun on this forum, which is difficult for a lot of people to do because they are so wound-up and religious with "rules" and "regulations" and restrictions. Look in the mirror and take your own advice, big boy.

also, Mancy start reading more than you write. People who write more than reading are extremely stupid, it is not your case as you have potential, you just need to control your urge a tiny bit as you have serious errors in your logic, somehow you think deep inside that having 1000000 active comments are making you some sort of guru on all subjects, which leads me to the next point, be more humble, is really the case.
I didn't realise you watch my every move 24/7. I never once claimed I know everything about everything. Read my other posts and see mistakes I have made, etc. Again - take your own advice. Then take your own advice again and see where I ask questions a lot.

remember I don't have your training nor your time, but I am catching up and develop the gut to over-explain myself. And please stop fragmenting my text like that, it proves shit is not always a way to analyze.
Your text is still intact in your replies, and I reply to parts I reply to to make it obvious what I am replying to, obviously. Go cry to everyone else who splits replies up into parts to reply to different parts.

Then go to the Goddess who a member told about on the other forum who was into open-relationships, who flirted with that member but wouldn't 'give him some', with which he had to try and sleep and ignore Her, disappointed and probably 'unfulfilled', if you catch my drift, while she was sleeping Astrally with one person on each side of him...where his Guardian Daemon, or a God he was working with, said that He didn't like that Goddess. Go to Her and complain about the way She is sexually and in relationships. You have your opinions and that is your prerogative, but don't come here telling me I am talking shit and not reading things, that I need to be charming and classy when you ignore things which are extremely easy to see by looking at my posts.

I do wonder (but then I decided soon after) why you decided to "have the last comment on this subject". Is that because you are compacted too tightly (closed-minded) and not willing to expand and consider other things? You might be very Earthy, as you said, but there needs to be a balance, and forums like this need to be done in ways to help each other, not to berate each other, calling us shit-talkers and saying we're boring, not charming, and not classy. You are closed-minded and don't give a shit about things which do not conform to your (or perhaps "your" in the sense that you're misinformed/brainwashed severely) opinion. A member on the other forum once replied to me directly - opinions can be wrong. I'll let you decide regarding that, but it's quite obvious what you have decided already.

I am not here to tell people to think in this way, that way or the other way. I ask questions to help - or at least try to help - anyone reading to consider things, which they might not have considered before; of course, other questions are for my own help and benefit; then you come along, lolling in my face sarcastically, saying that you hope my questions are rhetorical, you being ignorant, telling me I'm boring, telling me I'm not reading enough, telling me I'm not charming and telling me I'm not classy. At this point I might say "Get ti fuck", but perhaps - perhaps - you should be given the benefit of the doubt.

thank you, Mancy
You don't have such authority to speak like that. You and I have not agreed, made a covenant, nor signed anything to say that you can have such authority like that over me. Your arrogance is exuberant. Sometimes, Earth needs to be tilled and broken up with gardening tools, such as forks. Your flowerbed seems rather barren at the moment. Have a good or have a shit day.

sunrise said:
I don't need a second impression on yourself.
what you did with the 'biting thing' you mentioned is simply taking what I said, in another context, in another topic, where I said 'I bite my enemies faces' and extrapolated in this topic with no relevance what so ever but simply attacking. Why the hell are you attacking me so subtly? this is rhetorical.
I did not refer it to any other post you have made. If you see my posts, you'll see I mention sci fi quite a lot, in reference to things. I have also said why I do that - so I will let you see my posts to find out the reason why I do that, and I am not attacking you. I was being silly. Your interpretations need to be corrected. You say,

I am an open book, I don't like to hide whatever I think or feel or dissimulate.
yet you are a biased autobiography. When someone or some few try and be biographies about you, or just are being silly, then you take that personally and say it's an attack. Look at my replies to luis recently - I am joking to him about him being scared or frightened. It's humour. It's a joke. It's fun/funny. It's silliness. You need to till your Earth and dig out all of the shit in your flowerbed. - Call that an attack or call it advice; you decide.

You see fancy I don't need friendships around here as they are not entirely real but at the same time, I hope for a comfy staying without idiots jumping at my neck. I am extremely fair in my dealings and considerate.
Extremely fair and considering by calling me:

1. boring
  2. uncharming
  3. unclassy
  4. rhetorical
  5. an idiot
  6. an attacker
  7. ...
while also laughing in my face, being sarcastic, closed-minded, lying saying you're an open-book... Do I need to go on? You're delusional. Again - feel attacked or feel observed; only you can decide that. Notice that I have not said these types of things until after you accused me of things first, so don't bother crying about nonsense accusations, etc.

What can I say, call this attitude of yours, smart? it's simply cheap so it's your character, and leads me to the conclusion that MORE of this sort can be expected from you, so I am better off. You are a kind of person which I, in normal life would not even meet, not to mention, speak with. hopefully, I am not hurting those emotions which you lack.
Again - your ignorance and closed-mindedness is unbounded. Perhaps you chose to not read, or you did read but then ignored, my Emotions thread which I have had in my siggie for the last 6 million years. Yes - that's hyperbole/rhetoric/exaggeration. If you have read my posts, you'd know these things about me, so please - I beg you - please continue to be closed-minded and delusional.

That's the misfortune, some people are dragging you to their level and beating you with experience. I don't mind going down to speak with you I just don't want this to be repeated in another fashion or continued. It is draining me as I don't earn anything out of it. Just a big waste of time and energy.
Indeed. Arrogance - or perhaps in your case, conceit - is very energy-consuming. If you don't want to expend any more, then you know where the door is. No-one is forcing you to be this trolly in your replies; you can simply not reply and save face, save yourself the upset.

hope for this place quality. I hope for this place new members to come in and feel comfortable. I hope for this place even when people disagree to do it PROPERLY AND ELEGANTLY.
How should I reply to this? "You should have Just Said No, kid"? "You are quite well-trained in your troll acting"? "You are so delusional that you actually believe you are all-wise"? Perhaps I should ask it in this way - "Did you actually believe, or were you truly naïve enough to think, that you know what the fuck you are blathering on about?!".

You in this regards are a little hypocrite, so stay away from me from now on. This is not an emotional response of mine, it is simply logical as I see people like you entire dangerous and sneaky.
How, exactly, am I "a little hypocrite"? What have I said and not done? If you want me to "stay away from you", then don't reply to me. You say it is logical and not emotional, but you seem to be very wrong in this thread - and not only with me replying to you, then you go on to attack me while being "open" and "considerate". Your mind is muddled and confused with what you think is right and what you project of yourself. Allow me to turn one of your questions back onto you - why are you attacking me? Why do you continue to call me things when I asked a question and referred to something humourously, and then gave an alternative view? If this is not an emotional reply by you, then your 3 replies to my one reply about why you are feeling victimised with what I said, in the same way I speak on here, must be killing you.

you are not an opponent for me mancy, you are a stupid undeveloped brother which is DRAINING people out since you profoundly lack water/emotion.
Is that so? You make me laugh. You think you are so clever. Do I have too much Fire and Air and Earth, instead? On the Internet, no-one knows you're a dog. Capiche? Not an opponent? Then why reply like this? Allow every other member and person who read this forum to come and reply, or make a thread, and tell me how draining I am to all of those people, instead of just you and only you. I'll be waiting.

You are becoming some sort of a vampire in this regard so be aware of whatever advice I gave you as it's pertinent and will help you in the future.
What advice is that? To be charming and classy, despite me being as much as mere text, emoticons and some pictures/videos/memes will allow online? Being stupid, rhetorical, boring, vampirish, attacking, idiotic, unclassy, uncharming, shit-talking...? That's not advice.

In the end, do me the favour of not addressing me at all since I will simply not read or reply. Go to school, read a book, do something constructive with your life.
Nope. Not emotional at all. Do yourself a favour and leave and don't bother coming back.

This thread and my replies are about Love Spell/sex/relationships, and you took it to be an attack against you, saying you are an open book and you are considerate, which is irrelevant. No. Not an emotional response from you at all. I would say you should be a comedian, but instead I'll say - don't quit your day job.

Again,

sunrise said:
I did not refer it to any other post you have made. Do you think I go around looking at everyone's posts and referring everything they say to every other thing they say? Oh, yeah, that's extremely logical. Your logic, V.I.K.I., is undeniable. Live long and prosper.

I will simply not read or reply.
Well, maybe I shouldn't give you the benefit of the doubt, then - fuck off and stay away.

In your first reply to this thread you said,

Saying that you need to fall for males. I replied to you later, asking if your wife is... Is that not silly, or are you just too sensitive? - That is a rhetorical question.

Men who were rejected were trying and keep trying due to their hunting nature
No wonder you're a misandrist - but I invite you to get impregnated by another woman. Your opinion has been, either partly or entirely, fucked up by the types you've been hanging around. Obviously, you've not met other types of non-hunting-nature males. Yes - you are closed-minded. You think you're an open book and considerate. You have a lot to learn about objectivity. Do you also cry to HPHC, who said something like honest and direct, objective replies are often met with muh huwt feewings? Visit my Emotions thread and don't be ignorant nor a slave to subjectivity. Oops. Sorry. You said you're going to ignore me, so enjoy your wallowing in self-pity. As for you - I would not like to know where the sun doesn't shine.

First you replied "lol" to me - the very first (non)word you replied to me, then you changed and got so upset with things. That's not considerate, objective, nor logical. Chill out and go and have a walk in a park and meet some non-hunter-nature males to give you a proper perspective.

Aquarius said:
This thread is becoming a “this is love-no this is love- you’re wrong this is love” guys love is interpreted in different ways by everybody, no reason to get heated over this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Hp I believe people would really benefit to know if doing a love spell on somebody clueless is moral or not. I tried to come up with an answer but really can’t come up with one. Could you enlighten us since no Hp ever spoke about it?

Aquarius, don't try stupid tricks and tactics with me. leave the HPs alone. Formulate your own opinions and preferences. this is not kindergarten. you have a mind of your own; we are individuals.

Now I won't debate more on the topic as I said everything I had to say. and even 1000000 more words on it.

FancyMancy said:
sunrise said:
I am not "of the streets", dawg (or because you said you're a Girl, then I'm not of the streets, bitch, meant as the female version of "dogs" who are 'of the streets'). I speak how I speak - if you decide that it offends you or makes you bored or whatever, that's your interpretation. I don't speak shit. You call yourself sunrise yet you are so "Earthy" as you say. Are you full of bright energy or are you ground and compacted so tightly that you can't consider other ideas? Go eat your own shit.

As per usual, I can neither confirm nor deny my Astrology and Elemental make-up; your interpretations, be them objective or subjective, clouds your thinking - saying I am talking shit. Try learning class and charm yourself. You should know that I have fun on this forum, which is difficult for a lot of people to do because they are so wound-up and religious with "rules" and "regulations" and restrictions. Look in the mirror and take your own advice, big boy.

I didn't realise you watch my every move 24/7. I never once claimed I know everything about everything. Read my other posts and see mistakes I have made, etc. Again - take your own advice. Then take your own advice again and see where I ask questions a lot.

Your text is still intact in your replies, and I reply to parts I reply to to make it obvious what I am replying to, obviously. Go cry to everyone else who splits replies up into parts to reply to different parts.

Then go to the Goddess who a member told about on the other forum who was into open-relationships, who flirted with that member but wouldn't 'give him some', with which he had to try and sleep and ignore Her, disappointed and probably 'unfulfilled', if you catch my drift, while she was sleeping Astrally with one person on each side of him...where his Guardian Daemon, or a God he was working with, said that He didn't like that Goddess. Go to Her and complain about the way She is sexually and in relationships. You have your opinions and that is your prerogative, but don't come here telling me I am talking shit and not reading things, that I need to be charming and classy when you ignore things which are extremely easy to see by looking at my posts.

I do wonder (but then I decided soon after) why you decided to "have the last comment on this subject". Is that because you are compacted too tightly (closed-minded) and not willing to expand and consider other things? You might be very Earthy, as you said, but there needs to be a balance, and forums like this need to be done in ways to help each other, not to berate each other, calling us shit-talkers and saying we're boring, not charming, and not classy. You are closed-minded and don't give a shit about things which do not conform to your (or perhaps "your" in the sense that you're misinformed/brainwashed severely) opinion. A member on the other forum once replied to me directly - opinions can be wrong. I'll let you decide regarding that, but it's quite obvious what you have decided already.

I am not here to tell people to think in this way, that way or the other way. I ask questions to help - or at least try to help - anyone reading to consider things, which they might not have considered before; of course, other questions are for my own help and benefit; then you come along, lolling in my face sarcastically, saying that you hope my questions are rhetorical, you being ignorant, telling me I'm boring, telling me I'm not reading enough, telling me I'm not charming and telling me I'm not classy. At this point I might say "Get ti fuck", but perhaps - perhaps - you should be given the benefit of the doubt.

thank you, Mancy
You don't have such authority to speak like that. You and I have not agreed, made a covenant, nor signed anything to say that you can have such authority like that over me. Your arrogance is exuberant. Sometimes, Earth needs to be tilled and broken up with gardening tools, such as forks. Your flowerbed seems rather barren at the moment. Have a good or have a shit day.

sunrise said:
I did not refer it to any other post you have made. If you see my posts, you'll see I mention sci fi quite a lot, in reference to things. I have also said why I do that - so I will let you see my posts to find out the reason why I do that, and I am not attacking you. I was being silly. Your interpretations need to be corrected. You say,

I am an open book, I don't like to hide whatever I think or feel or dissimulate.
yet you are a biased autobiography. When someone or some few try and be biographies about you, or just are being silly, then you take that personally and say it's an attack. Look at my replies to luis recently - I am joking to him about him being scared or frightened. It's humour. It's a joke. It's fun/funny. It's silliness. You need to till your Earth and dig out all of the shit in your flowerbed. - Call that an attack or call it advice; you decide.

Extremely fair and considering by calling me:

1. boring
  2. uncharming
  3. unclassy
  4. rhetorical
  5. an idiot
  6. an attacker
  7. ...
while also laughing in my face, being sarcastic, closed-minded, lying saying you're an open-book... Do I need to go on? You're delusional. Again - feel attacked or feel observed; only you can decide that. Notice that I have not said these types of things until after you accused me of things first, so don't bother crying about nonsense accusations, etc.

What can I say, call this attitude of yours, smart? it's simply cheap so it's your character, and leads me to the conclusion that MORE of this sort can be expected from you, so I am better off. You are a kind of person which I, in normal life would not even meet, not to mention, speak with. hopefully, I am not hurting those emotions which you lack.
Again - your ignorance and closed-mindedness is unbounded. Perhaps you chose to not read, or you did read but then ignored, my Emotions thread which I have had in my siggie for the last 6 million years. Yes - that's hyperbole/rhetoric/exaggeration. If you have read my posts, you'd know these things about me, so please - I beg you - please continue to be closed-minded and delusional.

That's the misfortune, some people are dragging you to their level and beating you with experience. I don't mind going down to speak with you I just don't want this to be repeated in another fashion or continued. It is draining me as I don't earn anything out of it. Just a big waste of time and energy.
Indeed. Arrogance - or perhaps in your case, conceit - is very energy-consuming. If you don't want to expend any more, then you know where the door is. No-one is forcing you to be this trolly in your replies; you can simply not reply and save face, save yourself the upset.

hope for this place quality. I hope for this place new members to come in and feel comfortable. I hope for this place even when people disagree to do it PROPERLY AND ELEGANTLY.
How should I reply to this? "You should have Just Said No, kid"? "You are quite well-trained in your troll acting"? "You are so delusional that you actually believe you are all-wise"? Perhaps I should ask it in this way - "Did you actually believe, or were you truly naïve enough to think, that you know what the fuck you are blathering on about?!".

How, exactly, am I "a little hypocrite"? What have I said and not done? If you want me to "stay away from you", then don't reply to me. You say it is logical and not emotional, but you seem to be very wrong in this thread - and not only with me replying to you, then you go on to attack me while being "open" and "considerate". Your mind is muddled and confused with what you think is right and what you project of yourself. Allow me to turn one of your questions back onto you - why are you attacking me? Why do you continue to call me things when I asked a question and referred to something humourously, and then gave an alternative view? If this is not an emotional reply by you, then your 3 replies to my one reply about why you are feeling victimised with what I said, in the same way I speak on here, must be killing you.

you are not an opponent for me mancy, you are a stupid undeveloped brother which is DRAINING people out since you profoundly lack water/emotion.
Is that so? You make me laugh. You think you are so clever. Do I have too much Fire and Air and Earth, instead? On the Internet, no-one knows you're a dog. Capiche? Not an opponent? Then why reply like this? Allow every other member and person who read this forum to come and reply, or make a thread, and tell me how draining I am to all of those people, instead of just you and only you. I'll be waiting.

You are becoming some sort of a vampire in this regard so be aware of whatever advice I gave you as it's pertinent and will help you in the future.
What advice is that? To be charming and classy, despite me being as much as mere text, emoticons and some pictures/videos/memes will allow online? Being stupid, rhetorical, boring, vampirish, attacking, idiotic, unclassy, uncharming, shit-talking...? That's not advice.

Nope. Not emotional at all. Do yourself a favour and leave and don't bother coming back.

This thread and my replies are about Love Spell/sex/relationships, and you took it to be an attack against you, saying you are an open book and you are considerate, which is irrelevant. No. Not an emotional response from you at all. I would say you should be a comedian, but instead I'll say - don't quit your day job.

Again,

sunrise said:
I did not refer it to any other post you have made. Do you think I go around looking at everyone's posts and referring everything they say to every other thing they say? Oh, yeah, that's extremely logical. Your logic, V.I.K.I., is undeniable. Live long and prosper.

I will simply not read or reply.
Well, maybe I shouldn't give you the benefit of the doubt, then - fuck off and stay away.

In your first reply to this thread you said,

Saying that you need to fall for males. I replied to you later, asking if your wife is... Is that not silly, or are you just too sensitive? - That is a rhetorical question.

Men who were rejected were trying and keep trying due to their hunting nature
No wonder you're a misandrist - but I invite you to get impregnated by another woman. Your opinion has been, either partly or entirely, fucked up by the types you've been hanging around. Obviously, you've not met other types of non-hunting-nature males. Yes - you are closed-minded. You think you're an open book and considerate. You have a lot to learn about objectivity. Do you also cry to HPHC, who said something like honest and direct, objective replies are often met with muh huwt feewings? Visit my Emotions thread and don't be ignorant nor a slave to subjectivity. Oops. Sorry. You said you're going to ignore me, so enjoy your wallowing in self-pity. As for you - I would not like to know where the sun doesn't shine.

First you replied "lol" to me - the very first (non)word you replied to me, then you changed and got so upset with things. That's not considerate, objective, nor logical. Chill out and go and have a walk in a park and meet some non-hunter-nature males to give you a proper perspective.
I'm not sure what it is, but the way you reply to people like sunrise just sounds badass to read. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face Fancy :D

Aquarius said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unless I have missed it or them, then there should be a sermon regarding morals and ethics and how far "freedom of will" can go and in what contexts. To me, using Magick to have someone be your love or lust partner is rather the same as flirting with them and trying to woo them, to convince and persuade them to be with you, but is just an extra tool or thing to use. It's rather dangerous to have leaders tell everyone what to do and how to do it, but of course they have said "if you consent, then go for it" numerous times. Hard Physical work to try and win someone over is acceptable, so why is hard Spiritual work not?

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Aquarius, don't try stupid tricks and tactics with me. leave the HPs alone. Formulate your own opinions and preferences. this is not kindergarten. you have a mind of your own; we are individuals.

Now I won't debate more on the topic as I said everything I had to say. and even 1000000 more words on it.

He asks if this is a question of morality, this is a valid question. He is not exactly acting for a valuation of what you said.

What Sunrise said about men being hunters and so forth is correct. Despite of some men who are overtly feminized and/or gay, for the rest, while not in the traditional Ooga Booga hunterism, this is truly the case.

Also, this is natural thing, and if one does not do it, their chances of ever getting a mate just plummet to zero.

What also was said about men hanging in the friendzone is also very true. Instead of bashing, one could take these things and understand them as it's rare that women in that context admit or say these things, and these are to help you out.

I didn't read every single reply to this thread just a couple ones, just to be sure.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Your always back peddaling after writing a bunch of incomprehensible gibberish which makes no sense and is self contradictory. People have been peddling this sort of pseudo moralistic viruses within our community since long trying to intentionally or unintentionally lead people astray. Yes doing a love spell is completely moral,doing a revenge spell or a destruction working when one has wronged you is completely moral. Do not spread this kind of anti satanic shit here. We are going to keep doing this even if your past 'moral' virtues or whatever say so.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Unless I have missed it or them, then there should be a sermon regarding morals and ethics and how far "freedom of will" can go and in what contexts. To me, using Magick to have someone be your love or lust partner is rather the same as flirting with them and trying to woo them, to convince and persuade them to be with you, but is just an extra tool or thing to use. It's rather dangerous to have leaders tell everyone what to do and how to do it, but of course they have said "if you consent, then go for it" numerous times. Hard Physical work to try and win someone over is acceptable, so why is hard Spiritual work not?

I agree. Even the act of flirting is applying "mental" energy to a specific intended objective(potentially sex or love). It manifests in verbal words, and vibrations(being sent out) whether consciously or unconsiously that causes a reaction(which can be either good or bad). Like going for a job interview(you make an impression or not) or talking to friends about topics(you guys are on the same frequency and vibration) etc. Broken down this comes with a set frequency and a vibrational match is needed with the response.

Now whether this "mental" energy and focus of thought, words and actions is strong enough to cause the response desired in the other person depends on many things. Such as vibrations, frequency, thought(power) and of course energy levels(aura, energy field, soul power etc.). Thus, the more someone is in tune, empowered and matching in even one OR all these aspects to someone else causes the effects to be instantaneous(love at first sight).

Magick is simply an extension of the above. It differs only with someone applying this with much more power and focus in a ritual and spell, in the comforts of their chamber, thus producing a POSITIVE outcome. Those with a naturally more powerful aura and soul(very rare), at the gifted level, can do this with greater ease, not requiring a chamber to cause the effects as their power allows for more immediate results and success.

Sadly as we know humanity has degenerated greatly, so this understanding is not common and occurring very unconsciously in most people. I can even see it myself with situations I've attracted, so I speak from my own observations and experiences. Naturally someone with higher vibrations, soul and aura, by natural law WILL have associating with npc's and the like. Because there's no match. I'm sure many Satanists can attest to this statement, especially those who are REALLY 100% about Satan's agenda.

I believe the argument could have been ended with simple understanding of the above and how Magick or "Witchcraft" is the act of taking directing and controlling of what occurs on the unconscious. Controlling your destiny. On the JoS there's even spells to break up lovers and kill an enemy. If one is saturated with muh feels, a step to this can be near impossible. I've read some of the replies on this thread and they are really bordering, xtian and new age muh feels type of teachings. This has to stop.

sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I’m not sure how I’m playing stupid tactics and tricks with you, tbh, yes we are individuals and can come up with answers of our own, but I acknowledge the Hp’s superiority in knowledge and in life and that’s why I am more than happy to make questions to them when I’m not sure about something. I myself wasnt the kind of guy to do sex magick on people, and I still don’t, but I’d like to know the Hp’s point of view.

NinRick said:
I pull her light body out of her body when she sleeps and I „have sex“ with her. And obviously on climax I do the normal stuff I shoot Bright Energy inside her lightbody and physical body an aura and program it.
What you're doing is just making her lustful, I assume in your affirmation you affirm that she is to dwell exclusively on you and want to be with you and only you?
If not then you’re just making her horny.

I’d actually recommend a regular working with ISA, if you're using organismic energy I’d also add the KENAZ rune to make it more potent.

This entire conversation on the morality of using magic is superfluous.
People have been doing a lot of things to attract others like wearing expensive and elegant clothing or even removing clothing, buying expensive stuff, working out their bodies, and just plain showing off.
Even animals are known to display fancy colors like the peacock to attract mates, other animals have fancy mating calls some even do mating rituals.

The point is people DO things to attract others, saying that using your spiritual force is somehow immoral or bad is just retarded AF.

Using spiritual means gives you the edge in things, choosing not to use it, is just making things less efficient.
saying just letting things go with the flow as it was fated really makes no sense when you're SS.

If someone is having a bad Saturn transit this would bring someone hardship and other BS, but thanks to the spiritual(magical) knowledge Satan has given us, we can avert this, we don’t just take fate's BS like that, we’re maters of our own fate.

Braun666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

I agree. Even the act of flirting is applying "mental" energy to a specific intended objective(potentially sex or love). It manifests in verbal words, and vibrations(being sent out) whether consciously or unconsiously that causes a reaction(which can be either good or bad). Like going for a job interview(you make an impression or not) or talking to friends about topics(you guys are on the same frequency and vibration) etc. Broken down this comes with a set frequency and a vibrational match is needed with the response.

Now whether this "mental" energy and focus of thought, words and actions is strong enough to cause the response desired in the other person depends on many things. Such as vibrations, frequency, thought(power) and of course energy levels(aura, energy field, soul power etc.). Thus, the more someone is in tune, empowered and matching in even one OR all these aspects to someone else causes the effects to be instantaneous(love at first sight).

Magick is simply an extension of the above. It differs only with someone applying this with much more power and focus in a ritual and spell, in the comforts of their chamber, thus producing a POSITIVE outcome. Those with a naturally more powerful aura and soul(very rare), at the gifted level, can do this with greater ease, not requiring a chamber to cause the effects as their power allows for more immediate results and success.

Sadly as we know humanity has degenerated greatly, so this understanding is not common and occurring very unconsciously in most people. I can even see it myself with situations I've attracted, so I speak from my own observations and experiences. Naturally someone with higher vibrations, soul and aura, by natural law WILL have associating with npc's and the like. Because there's no match. I'm sure many Satanists can attest to this statement, especially those who are REALLY 100% about Satan's agenda.

I believe the argument could have been ended with simple understanding of the above and how Magick or "Witchcraft" is the act of taking directing and controlling of what occurs on the unconscious. Controlling your destiny. On the JoS there's even spells to break up lovers and kill an enemy. If one is saturated with muh feels, a step to this can be near impossible. I've read some of the replies on this thread and they are really bordering, xtian and new age muh feels type of teachings. This has to stop.

of course, flirting by itself is a sort of magic, but your presence is magic, as you said, words are magic as they carry a vibration, YOU KNOW WHAT, IF WE GO DOWN TO THIS WE CONCLUDE THAT EVERYTHING IS MAGIC AFTER ALL. EVERYTHING.

My claim was simple, you interact with a being who doesn't respond to you as you wish. move on. that's it. don't go home to do a complex working to change his/her mind. there are plenty of people who can and should love you FOR WHAT YOU ARE without going to that so-called 'extension' you mentioned.

Your presence should be enough kind of magic to decide if somebody likes you or not without performing magic on the person to make this happen.

ethics are not new age, is what we need for this chaotic planet RULES. RESPECT. AUTHENTICITY. BEING TRUE TO YOURSELF. BEING NOBLE. ETC

Life is not about me me me me me me me and only me; life is about us us us us us

Jack said:
sunrise said:
Aquarius said:

Your always back peddaling after writing a bunch of incomprehensible gibberish which makes no sense and is self contradictory. People have been peddling this sort of pseudo moralistic viruses within our community since long trying to intentionally or unintentionally lead people astray. Yes doing a love spell is completely moral,doing a revenge spell or a destruction working when one has wronged you is completely moral. Do not spread this kind of anti satanic shit here. We are going to keep doing this even if your past 'moral' virtues or whatever say so.

ETHICS ARE NOT NEW AGE. LOVE IS IN 2 SHOULD BE MUTUAL.

IF AN ENEMY CROSS YOU, YES, SHOULD BE DESTROYED AS IT IS ONLY FAIR TO DO SO

I think you take satanism as some sort of I DO WHAT I WANT WITHOUT ANY RULES. THIS IS NOT SATANISM - THIS IS ANARCHY.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back