Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help urgent. Just met an alien on the physical plane.

Dark Mr Black

Alright. I was asleep i woke up. To something on my crotch. It had a massive tongue. Im talking reach down my throat massive. I pushed it away. It shoved its tongue down my throat again. When i asked what it was it said this was a backup plan. Something to do with kyuubi. I felt the creature it had a small head and massive two front teeth. It was like a snake. They were fangs. Its head was like that of a cobra's. A hoode cobra. Its eyes were on their too. I tried lifting the covers. It left when i pushed it off the second time. I was finding it difficult to move. It was invisible but it physically opened my door and shut it again. I heard my brothers voice asking if i opened the door but when i wen to check his room his bed was empty.

My dog was barking. The only change was my sack has less sperm in it. Like wtf. I haven't nutted today. So wtf. Also my muscles feel slightly weaker. Has anybody had similar things happen.

Dark Mr Black said:
Help urgent. Just met an alien on the physical plane.
Lol.

Also - yeah, the jew is ever-present to blur your vision.

Plus you should have listened and Just Said No, kid.

Wait - did you have cheese before you went to sleep? :roll: Tsk. That's what you get. Dingbat.

Like a doctor? I have bipolar disorder. Iv'e already been diagnosed. I was on anti depressants but i stopped taking them 1 month ago. Found i could feel like a normal individual when i did that.

Everybody was out .I Wouldn't have mentioned anything if it hadn't left evidence behind. There was grass in my bed. Not much but enough to be weirded out. Before you mention my dog i dont let him in my room.

Dark Mr Black said:
Everybody was out .I Wouldn't have mentioned anything if it hadn't left evidence behind. There was grass in my bed. Not much but enough to be weirded out. Before you mention my dog i dont let him in my room.
The Truth has an Astral goat named Herbie. She's faster than most, but gettin' old.

Do you read the other posts?
Why do posts like this keep popping up.

either way like i said many times before, gullible people fall into many traps.

I saw your other posts, perhaps i should have said something on your posts before it came to this point, but i had assumed you'd have read the other posts and realized that you're being deceived.

You dedicated not long ago, and then you started having weird experiences, this is not too uncommon tbh.
Thing is you've made posts about spending time with your GD and succubus, yet no mention of Satan?
Satan is the person you dedicated too, he is the 1st person you establish a relationship with.

Regardless i'm certain that it's the enemy or some parasitic astral entity pretending to be your succubus and your GD.

It's natural for SS who're lonely or want to have sex to seek out a succubus, and people obviously want to find out their GD, but don't be gullible to believe the 1st entity or 2 that comes along claiming to be these are these, always inquire with Satan himself.

Regardless your best course of action is to threat these entities like unwanted entities:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html

and honestly, if you've been thinking of your 'succubus' while you have an organism, then you're pretty much fucking yourself hard(not in the sexual way) and this can lead to some nasty things.
Sexual energy is VERY potent, i'm not surprised that most people who claim to have a succubus are actually being manipulated.
They don't just benefit of sexual energy but attention, get these entities out of your mind, and finish the 40 days meditation if you haven't already.
if you keep feeding them energy you're just digging your own hole deeper, they'll use this energy to make you paranoid and send you down a really WILD ride, cut them out ASAP.

I would also suggest you hold of on the psychiatry and try what i suggest above 1st, chances of you being diagnosed with Schizophrenia are high, and will most likely put you under drugs and possibly sent to a medical ward.
also read these posts
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=75127
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=75331
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=18556

Dark Mr Black said:
Like a doctor? I have bipolar disorder. Iv'e already been diagnosed. I was on anti depressants but i stopped taking them 1 month ago. Found i could feel like a normal individual when i did that.
Go to a hypnotherapist who won't give you drugs.

I thank you all for your help. Iv'e read the posts. Rook. There was one thing you Couldn't understand. Not your fault i never mentioned it but I very much want to be closer to father satan. I have a shrine im building thats dedicated to him. I drew out his two symbols and i have dragon statues flanking it. Picked because i read he considers dragons sacred. I think what im doing on occasion. I often greet him in the morning when i wake up and tell him goodnight when i go to bed. In my mind obviously.

Where can i buy and what should i get to complete the shrine. Also if you have ways to be closer to him i would really appreciate it. Also im doing the 40 day thing opened my 3rd eye and the one connected to it. Ill do what the site you linked said and ignore them. How can i tell if im being deceived though. The demon i spoke of protected me when i was attacked. The succubi i spoke of saved me from drowning while in a dream. Its why i trusted them they helped me when i needed it. When i asked for it.

Im ignoring them even though this happened. Thanks again.

Dark Mr Black said:
I have a shrine im building thats dedicated to him. I drew out his two symbols and i have dragon statues flanking it. Picked because i read he considers dragons sacred. I think what im doing on occasion. I often greet him in the morning when i wake up and tell him goodnight when i go to bed. In my mind obviously.
Well that's kool, Dragons are allegories for the kundalini serpent.

Dark Mr Black said:
Also if you have ways to be closer to him i would really appreciate it.
Well you obviously want to follow what's written in the Al-Jilwah, but i think how one cultivates their relationship with Satan is a very personal thing.

Dark Mr Black said:
How can i tell if im being deceived though.
Easy, you read as much as you can on the JOS site and keep up with the clergy's sermons, it's harder to be deceived when you have knowledge, and always inquire with Satan about things you're unsure of, even if you can't hear him.

Dark Mr Black said:
The demon i spoke of protected me when i was attacked. The succubi i spoke of saved me from drowning while in a dream. Its why i trusted them they helped me when i needed it. When i asked for it.
And you believed that?
Your GD is there for you whether you know/see him/her or not, Satan also protects you.
In fact i wouldn't be surprised if your little astral friends here were the ones that created that dangerous scenario to being with, then come in and 'save' you to gain your sympathy or feel indebted.
the enemy can be VERY deceptive and manipulative.

Makes sense i guess. Im not thinking of them anymore. I think of father satan or random numbers to clear my mind. I appreciate the advice. Truly thanks rook. How long should i meditate for. I spent like an hour on meditation. Then did the breath and yogic breath while going about my day. I also do ac ap and void when i wake and before i sleep.

Dark Mr Black said:
How long should i meditate for.
Of topic, but either way usually people make their own schedules, but since you're new i'll give you my advise, which is not to be concerned about time that much, but instead focus more on consistency and try to maintain it,
You can adjust the time to whatever you're comfortable with, the point is to develop a routine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back