Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I hope I didn't offend one of our Gods

darkmonkey666

When I was doing the wealth ritual earlier at the end when I called upon my guardian (not quite sure who it is I am not fully open) but I when I felt their presence strongly I dont know why but I felt a strong sexual turn on to the point I almost couldn't wait from this and it distracted me a little from the ritual but I did finish it and relieved myself at the end but I hope I didn't offend whoever this was cause I know that is not what they were trying to do just come to collect the energy.

darkmonkey666 said:
When I was doing the wealth ritual earlier at the end when I called upon my guardian (not quite sure who it is I am not fully open) but I when I felt their presence strongly I dont know why but I felt a strong sexual turn on to the point I almost couldn't wait from this and it distracted me a little from the ritual but I did finish it and relieved myself at the end but I hope I didn't offend whoever this was cause I know that is not what they were trying to do just come to collect the energy.

You didn't offend your GD, don't worry. It's also normal to get aroused if a God/Godess is present. If memory serves me right, it's because their bioelectricity is much higher than ours so their presence has that effect on us.

If being respectful and genuine, then the Gods and Goddesses like, delight in, or are charmed by us masturbating over them. (Focusing upon Them regardless of masturbation also brings energy to them - where your Mind is, energy follows/goes.) I just mentioned this term in the money group ritual thread - command a presence; the Gods and Goddesses, with their power and Auras, command reactions to those who can sense their presence. Kundalini is very sexual in Nature and you probably are more tuned-in to feeling sexual energies specifically seeping, pulsating, oozing... (hehe) from a Daemon/Daemoness's presence. Sexual/orgasm energy is also very powerful and should be used in meditations and workings and/or offered to Satan and the Gods/Goddesses.

Ok this is good to know. Yes I am a natural at sexual energies have a lot of 8th house stuff. So this is probably why. I won't worry about it.

This reminds me of something I read people should use each orgasm instead of letting it dissapate with affirmations. I am going to try this. I need a more comparable partner in real life too wish me luck guys. I will try iy

darkmonkey666 said:
Ok this is good to know. Yes I am a natural at sexual energies have a lot of 8th house stuff. So this is probably why. I won't worry about it.

This reminds me of something I read people should use each orgasm instead of letting it dissapate with affirmations. I am going to try this. I need a more comparable partner in real life too wish me luck guys. I will try iy

you can offer the sexual energy to Satan or your gd. the energy is good for healing too btw.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back