Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

@FancyMancy AoP Color

Gearshift

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19394
Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Too much white-gold colour in/around your Aura can repel people and things negatively, but it's OK to use for a while; then you should use a different protective colour. Using white-gold in your Soul and Chakras is fine, to clean them thoroughly.

Alright this is gonna need some explaining. Inside your soul is perfectly fine to use even white as it doesn't escape out and permeate to the aura. But according to everything and most people's assumption the use of "White" in an overused manner can lead to such as repelling people and whatnot. Many newage, wiccan, angel magicians suffer from overuse of white energies for everything.

Accordingly people are told to use white-gold it is all of white cleansing and protecting. Without being an excessive barrier towards interaction with people or scenarios.

I mean hell I use white-gold for visualizing cleaning through visual and or Surya. Are you telling me that we should be more careful because white-gold can cause issues as well?

The only other colors besides white-gold that I see seem protective are Black, Blue, Gold, Red(protects against psychic attacks), and White.

Gold is funny it's kinda hard to tell the difference between white-gold and gold. Sometimes Gold has a darker tone to it than white-gold in some of the Egyptian Gold sarcophagus.

So FancyMancy care to explain? Is it possible this is affecting me?

I mean what *IS* over using white-gold I've always been under the assumption it's the primary color to clean the soul(aura/chakras). I know internally it's fine no problems but around me for the aura is it bad?

Care to explain further? Care to mention some negative occurring that might pinpoint to such notion as negative such as repelling?

It's possible that I might have been mistaken, taking white and white-gold to be the same and not realising. Looking at silver and white-gold jewelry, they both look the same to me, and as colour it looks the same as just white (but of course glittery/shiny). You might not be aware but I have had bad problems with visualisation. Doing Void meditation has helped improve that (although, I didn't specify to try and visualise better, I think it came down to concentrating on being able to visualise better). I think the last time I used this word was on the other forum - Aphantasia. It means an impossibility to visualise things; as for me, it's not impossible but has been rather difficult, with weak, washed-out, watered-down images, rather than vivid images. Thinking about it, I suppose white-gold is more white with a tinge of gold, or shimmering gold with it; hence a post I thought I made, saying that I was off for a while and that I'd make a post about why but I changed my mind, that the results of what non-full workings I did did have effects for what I wanted, sort of, but with negative things included which caused problems because I didn't heed the warning of overuse of white colour.

There are different factors to take into account, including your current Soul state, environment, etc. and Natal chart - but alas; Astrology is a difficult discipline to learn, so I can't help you there. You can look at the Azazel's Astrology for Satanists pages for it. (I have, of course, but...)

If anyone else can confirm or deny that white-gold (as opposed to just white) can be problematic, then that will help me, as well as you - I'd then realise if I was mistaken (thinking white-gold and white are more or less the same). I apologise if what I said is incorrect, and ask if anyone else can help confirm or deny white-gold (as opposed to just white) can become problematic after over-use.

Either way, it's not a terribly-bad idea to use other colours in your meditations and workings. White contains all of the colours, so there may very well be some which you cannot handle or which affect you negatively; working with individual colours individually you can then start, and continue, to get a better understanding of the different colours, and then the different shades of each colour.

FancyMancy said:
...white-gold....

I think you might be mistaken with white-gold we use. It's more of a yellower color.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18670

Look at Ghost in the Machine's post just a few scrolls down. Notice the solar pattern THAT is white-gold.

I think you might be using the silvery(white-gold) in jewlery as an example. Don't worry I've done that before but it's not the appropriate color to use.

Hopefully you can use these images as a reference to clean yourself.

FancyMancy said:
...colors...

I might consider using other colors(Lydia gave a tip on how to use black; make it shiny and brilliant so it's not dull and negative) but can you assist me in giving me some affirmations to use for them. For example the basic aura of protection can be used right? or is there a better affirmation

I am breathing in powerful [insert color] protective energies...[rest of affirmation]

Or is something else better of an affirmation?

Oh, I haven't seen that tip by Lydia. That sounds good.

The colours can be used in your Aura and also if you notice and realise (and also if you don't!), your Chakras are of certain colours, as well, so any relevant colour or colours for any goal in a working can be breathed in into the relevant, respective Chakra. I don't think it is necessary to specify "the X colour is..."; rather, just visualise it either, for example, as like a bubble of that colour around you and/or the colour going into the relevant Chakra/your Aura or your Aura being saturated with/by that colour...but of course, if specifying "colour X is..." works well for you, then of course use that.

Search on the JoS666 sub-forum about affirmations - a good one which other members use, for AoP, includes "all negative spite, ill will, ... and sending it straight back to the senders" and it covers a lot of things, if not everything - but you should make affirmations your own, so they work the best for you. Of course, add "in a positive/beneficial way [for me]" and also "permanent[ly]/eternal[ly]" as necessary.

Affirmations don't need to be repeated as many times as vibrating Words, but should be spoken a Power Number of times, such as 8 for eternity, 9 for permanence for ending things and breaking down walls/barriers, 3 for creation/destruction (which also goes into 9), 13 for transformation, and recently I notice 10 is a decent number but I'm not certain what defenition it has.

Oh Fancy.... not the jewellery color! White-gold is the color of the Sun. This has been mentioned repeatedly on the JoS, with examples given. Nowhere on the JoS or in any sermon does it state the color of the jewellery metal. White-gold does not repel, it cleans and protects. There is a noticeable difference between white and white-gold. There are no problems from overuse of the white-gold color.

FancyMancy said:
It's possible that I might have been mistaken, taking white and white-gold to be the same and not realising. Looking at silver and white-gold jewelry, they both look the same to me, and as colour it looks the same as just white (but of course glittery/shiny).

If anyone else can confirm or deny that white-gold (as opposed to just white) can be problematic, then that will help me, as well as you - I'd then realise if I was mistaken (thinking white-gold and white are more or less the same). I apologise if what I said is incorrect, and ask if anyone else can help confirm or deny white-gold (as opposed to just white) can become problematic after over-use.

Lydia said:
Oh Fancy.... not the jewellery color!
Yes... :oops:

White-gold is the color of the Sun. This has been mentioned repeatedly on the JoS, with examples given.
I have no explanation, then. I cannot recall seeing it...

Nowhere on the JoS or in any sermon does it state the color of the jewellery metal. White-gold does not repel, it cleans and protects. There is a noticeable difference between white and white-gold. There are no problems from overuse of the white-gold color.
Oh... SMH, lol.

Well, there's just one thing I have to say about that -

WSzDLlj.gif

(I'd go with just "balls", but this'll do.)

Do different colors mix if used together ? (aura)
Or are they like different layers on top of each other?

I see the use of the color black (on one self) equal to use the base planetary mantra SHANISWARA.
Better not, I did use the base mantra quite a long time(with positiv + healthy way affirmation) but after time i got problems and switched to Laum.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back