Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Attracting money with Fehu in a more normal and better way

Lagerkommandant

2-3 years ago I was meditating a lot and had success with runes but every time I used Fehu (always with "in a positive way") the way I attracted money always ended up being not good things. I'm very young but so far I never had success with anything else in my entire life. What rune should I use to attract new business ideas that fit me well? I'm experienced with runes but I have no idea on this

Thanks!!

<3

This is my problem, I never did anything else in my life. I don't have anything to state yet. What rune could I use to attract realistic business ideas?

I used VPN for asking this, no problem.

Lagerkommandant said:
This is my problem, I never did anything else in my life. I don't have anything to state yet. What rune could I use to attract realistic business ideas?

I used VPN for asking this, no problem.

If you want to turn your life away from the mess then you definitely need to start studying for something else.

As the saying goes, money built on these ventures is just a castle on the sand. Not only that, but it harms others and destroys them. You can create more than enough by helping and progressing people and not fucking them over, provided the intents are in place and you do the studying.

Do the magick and the ideas will come. It may be non very obvious, and you specify it to be in a refreshing or new way for you not tried before. Shape your affirmation accordingly to yourself.

"In a positive" is very vague it doesn't really say anything. What's positive to one person can be negative to another, and even the word positive can be interpreted to have a few different meanings. So just sticking "positive" on the end of something isn't really specific about what you actually want it to do, so a hole is left open for the energy to go in unpredictable ways that might not be what you want.

I always say "in the happiest and most beneficial way for me" so you know you're going to be happy with the result and it's going to benefit you. Sometimes also "healthiest" if it's anything that could affect my soul or body. So you are specific about the good things that it does. Instead of just saying "it's really positive" but not saying how it is good. Think about how you want it to be, and affirm it that way.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
"In a positive" is very vague it doesn't really say anything. What's positive to one person can be negative to another, and even the word positive can be interpreted to have a few different meanings. So just sticking "positive" on the end of something isn't really specific about what you actually want it to do, so a hole is left open for the energy to go in unpredictable ways that might not be what you want.

I always say "in the happiest and most beneficial way for me" so you know you're going to be happy with the result and it's going to benefit you. Sometimes also "healthiest" if it's anything that could affect my soul or body. So you are specific about the good things that it does. Instead of just saying "it's really positive" but not saying how it is good. Think about how you want it to be, and affirm it that way.
I want to settle down to live a normal life somewhere safe. I don't want to be miserable. I hate Jews and their superiors. Fehu is for temporary properties. Odhal is for permanent property. To get a property I want to use Odhal Isa Hagl. I think this combination of runes is very powerful and perfect. Odhal ... permanent property. Isa ... you fall into unsuspecting victims of it. Hagl ... rune of completeness and injustice. What do you think Ol Argedco Luciftias?

Darkness I think you are so keep on destruction, slaving other beings, and inherently thinking of always doing evil to other people, that you really smell horribly at this point. Your very ideas always have to do with evil, wronging, or enslaving other people for absolutely no reason.

Master Darkness said:
I want to settle down to live a normal life somewhere safe. I don't want to be miserable. I hate Jews and their superiors. Fehu is for temporary properties. Odhal is for permanent property. To get a property I want to use Odhal Isa Hagl. I think this combination of runes is very powerful and perfect. Odhal ... permanent property. Isa ... you fall into unsuspecting victims of it. Hagl ... rune of completeness and injustice. What do you think Ol Argedco Luciftias?
You are trying to do this on yourself to help yourself? So why would you want to "fall into unsuspecting victim of it" (Isa) or "complete permanent injustice" (Hagl) Are you retarded? Why would you use negative cursing runes with negative cursing intensions and expectations to try to do a positive thing for yourself? Why do you keep trying to use Isa and Hagl for everything? I agree that Ođal would be good for you to use, but why mix with Isa and Hagl? And even to say how negative they are, then saying you're using them inside yourself to do a good thing for yourself. Are you really that stupid or is this supposed to be some kind of a joke?

My opinion is you are far far too ignorant to be trusted to make any kind of magical working of your own. Stop trying to make your own spells and workings because every single one of them that you ever mentioned are 100% negative and destructive and would certainly backfire against you in a horrible way. So just don't even try because all you're going to do is fuck yourself up really really bad.

For now, just do the final RTR and the Returning Curses, and the instructions for Opening the Chakras. And follow all the instructions exactly perfectly! Don't try to change anything with any of these meditations to "make them work better" because you would only make them worse and dangerous against yourself like you seem to have a habit of doing.

Master Darkness said:

Odhal should work by its self to help along that path.
the above combination sounds like an attempt to curse whatever family member has you in their will to get their house.

...make it positive..

Yeah I feel the same way Argedco. You've been the one that made me perform affirmations while LONGER and we should keep it short. I've been using "Most happy, beneficial, (healthiest) and best way for me". (Healthiest) = occasional usage. But as long as it's happy, beneficial, and best then it is okay for me.

Members said:
On Othal Rune

For future reference, I don't wish to take on too much meditations/magic and burn myself out.

...But how would one proceed with using Othal. What kind of affirmation is best for Othal. And what if you live in a house you love and really is in a perfect place but is currently being rented and the owner wishes not to sell it. What about combining it with other runes.

Could Othal be used to somehow acquire the house I'm currently in. Also what if your not the one who is going to purchase it. What if it's a family member how would Othal being performed on myself with a large Runic Yantra and vibrating Othal help them. I'm aware some people might state perform a ritual on THEM to see if it works out for them. But that is something I wish to avoid if at all possible.

So in the most realistic sense since magic works based on a realistic; though sometimes people experience somewhat miraculous things at times. How would an Odhal rune at least help me acquire the property I'm at.

Master Darkness said:
You are trying to do this on yourself to help yourself? So why would you want to "fall into unsuspecting victim of it" (Isa) or "complete permanent injustice" (Hagl) Are you retarded? Why would you use negative cursing runes with negative cursing intensions and expectations to try to do a positive thing for yourself? Why do you keep trying to use Isa and Hagl for everything? I agree that Ođal would be good for you to use, but why mix with Isa and Hagl? And even to say how negative they are, then saying you're using them inside yourself to do a good thing for yourself. Are you really that stupid or is this supposed to be some kind of a joke?

My opinion is you are far far too ignorant to be trusted to make any kind of magical working of your own. Stop trying to make your own spells and workings because every single one of them that you ever mentioned are 100% negative and destructive and would certainly backfire against you in a horrible way. So just don't even try because all you're going to do is fuck yourself up really really bad.

For now, just do the final RTR and the Returning Curses, and the instructions for Opening the Chakras. And follow all the instructions exactly perfectly! Don't try to change anything with any of these meditations to "make them work better" because you would only make them worse and dangerous against yourself like you seem to have a habit of doing.
No, you didn't understand me. I don't want to curse myself. Obviously I don't want to hit the gentiles. I'll tell you an example ... do this magical work against the Rothschilds. It's like tearing and stealing property and property from others. Odhal ... fixed points, the circle, permanent property. Isa ... tying up the victims and any action you want to take, it's too late. Hagl ... loss and pain, loss of all the property and wealth they have. Jews have no wealth and nothing at all. They have robbed and plundered and made the Gentiles miserable. Hitting the rothschilds is just one example.

Master Darkness said:

You're right, I forgot a very important aspect. Vibrating runes, mantras and other words of power ... it is invoking energy, how to visualize energy and taking it into the soul. By destroying with the invocation of energies one is connected to the energy and therefore it is necessary to clean the soul in a special way. When doing magic work with the evocation, you are not connected to energy, but you need to clean the soul to erase any possible residue. Thanks friend.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back