Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

So why did we stop rolling alot of R's in mantras lately?

Ignisalas

Why did we stop rolling Rs in a lot of mantras? Like Raum, and Surya
I was looking through the updated mp3s for opening the chakras, and Maxine said to no longer roll the Rs for Raum. Why did we stop? I can feel the Raum mantra a lot better by rolling the R, and I think it feels a lot better and more powerful by rolling the Rs.

We didn't stop, i still Roll it because i'm used to it. It's just that it works in both way. This is just a new update because they saw that it works both way just fine.

I think they just found out that both are effective, you should probably just do what works best for you.

I like to roll my R’s when doing vibrations as well.

I could never figure out how to roll my R's yeah I did try practicing for awhile but gave up. I am a native English speaker so this isn't natural. It's good to know it works both ways about the same I always thought it was more powerful if I rolled the r.

I still kind of wish I could do it though.

darkmonkey666 said:
I could never figure out how to roll my R's yeah I did try practicing for awhile but gave up. I am a native English speaker so this isn't natural. It's good to know it works both ways about the same I always thought it was more powerful if I rolled the r.

I still kind of wish I could do it though.

Its not that hard.. you know how you place your tongue on the palate behind the front teeth to make a th sound? Now you only place it a bit further back, but very lightly, then just breath, that action should make your tongue 'flip' and thus make the rolling sound..
Like when you hold a bottle of water upside down and you see the water draining out and air sucked back in in big bubbles..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back