Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to sleep when a demon is next to you.

Dark Mr Black

Alright. I normally have no problem sleeping. However when my succubus or guardian demon is next to me i wake up really early and often can't fall back to sleep. This is because i don't feel tired. Will excercise tire me out enogh so that i can actually sleep. Or do i just need to get use to their energy. For reference i can't yet astral project at will. And they often visit me in my dreams . Any help would be appreciated id really like to get to know them better.

They, who are thousands, tens of thousands, or hundreds of thousands of years (or more) more advance than you wouldn't disturb your beauty sleep when they know us who have not advanced far enough yet need sleep. If you don't know whether heavy exercise will make you tired or not, then you should try picking up the Earth. (I'll give you a tip - just do a handstand!!)

With all respect, but if a delicious succubbus appears right in muy side.... I probably would die (happy as f) trying have something with her lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back