Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I have an idea

Aquarius

Oak said:
Daemon. Monday...

Why is mon in Monday pronounced as 'mun'. Monday is Daemon in reverse. Day Mon. Mon Day. We could rename the days of the week, starting with Monday being called 'Day of The Demons.'. Sata Nama~!

ps Monday is the day of Satan and worship of Shiva is on Monday as I have learned from Mageson's works.
Based on your thought, many people hate mondays too, always speaking negatively about them ecc, maybe this is done on purpose? Just a thought.

Monday is based on the moon, following Sunday, the day of the sun. cute idea though. I imagine the gods have different days they may favor based on their feelings or..well, demons would have natal charts for themselves, or what I should say is, based on their interests in their lives.

I wish I had the link, but the days were already said to be based on..Nordic beliefs and gods and goddesses, I think. I could be wrong.

sun, moon, and Freya come to mind, I dont remember the rest. but I've heard Nordic attributions as well as Greco-Roman attributions of certain (similar and equivalently roles deities) for the days. same role, same order.

(this doesn't mean you shouldn't celebrate Monday)

AUM
OM
MUNday
MONday

Capiche?!

Alternatively, it's also just accents/dialects.

Adrellis said:
Monday is based on the moon, following Sunday, the day of the sun. cute idea though. I imagine the gods have different days they may favor based on their feelings or..well, demons would have natal charts for themselves, or what I should say is, based on their interests in their lives.

I wish I had the link, but the days were already said to be based on..Nordic beliefs and gods and goddesses, I think. I could be wrong.

sun, moon, and Freya come to mind, I dont remember the rest. but I've heard Nordic attributions as well as Greco-Roman attributions of certain (similar and equivalently roles deities) for the days. same role, same order.

Wednesday - Wotan's Day.
Thursday - Thor's Day (Thurs is also a Rune).
Saturday - Saturn Day.

Wotan and Saturn = Satan.

FancyMancy said:
AUM
OM
MUNday
MONday

Capiche?!

Adrellis said:

Wednesday - Wotan's Day.
Saturday - Saturn Day.

Fancy

FancyMancy said:
AUM
OM
MUNday
MONday

Capiche?!

Adrellis said:

Wednesday - Wotan's Day.
Saturday - Saturn Day.

Nancy

Aquarius said:
That was just below the belt. Nature made my Soul be Male. You... I'd best not finish that sentence!
B4eWVuE.gif

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back