I have an idea

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Aquarius

Re: I have an idea

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 08, 2019 7:48 am

Oak wrote:Daemon. Monday...

Why is mon in Monday pronounced as 'mun'. Monday is Daemon in reverse. Day Mon. Mon Day. We could rename the days of the week, starting with Monday being called 'Day of The Demons.'. Sata Nama~!

ps Monday is the day of Satan and worship of Shiva is on Monday as I have learned from Mageson's works.

Based on your thought, many people hate mondays too, always speaking negatively about them ecc, maybe this is done on purpose? Just a thought.
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Adrellis

Postby Adrellis » Wed May 08, 2019 9:02 am

Monday is based on the moon, following Sunday, the day of the sun. cute idea though. I imagine the gods have different days they may favor based on their feelings or..well, demons would have natal charts for themselves, or what I should say is, based on their interests in their lives.

I wish I had the link, but the days were already said to be based on..Nordic beliefs and gods and goddesses, I think. I could be wrong.

sun, moon, and Freya come to mind, I dont remember the rest. but I've heard Nordic attributions as well as Greco-Roman attributions of certain (similar and equivalently roles deities) for the days. same role, same order.

(this doesn't mean you shouldn't celebrate Monday)

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Wed May 08, 2019 4:41 pm

AUM
OM
MUNday
MONday

Capiche?!

Alternatively, it's also just accents/dialects.

Adrellis wrote:Monday is based on the moon, following Sunday, the day of the sun. cute idea though. I imagine the gods have different days they may favor based on their feelings or..well, demons would have natal charts for themselves, or what I should say is, based on their interests in their lives.

I wish I had the link, but the days were already said to be based on..Nordic beliefs and gods and goddesses, I think. I could be wrong.

sun, moon, and Freya come to mind, I dont remember the rest. but I've heard Nordic attributions as well as Greco-Roman attributions of certain (similar and equivalently roles deities) for the days. same role, same order.

Wednesday - Wotan's Day.
Thursday - Thor's Day (Thurs is also a Rune).
Saturday - Saturn Day.

Wotan and Saturn = Satan.
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 pm

FancyMancy wrote:AUM
OM
MUNday
MONday

Capiche?!

Adrellis wrote:Monday is based on the moon, following Sunday, the day of the sun. cute idea though. I imagine the gods have different days they may favor based on their feelings or..well, demons would have natal charts for themselves, or what I should say is, based on their interests in their lives.

Wednesday - Wotan's Day.
Saturday - Saturn Day.

Fancy
Quando la Dea delle sventure mi abbracciò e spesso minacciò di schiacciarmi, la volontà di resistere crebbe, e infine quella volontà fu vittoriosa.

When the Goddess of trouble embraced me and often threatened to crush me, the will to resist grew, and at last that will was victorious.

Adolf Hitler

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed May 08, 2019 7:23 pm

FancyMancy wrote:AUM
OM
MUNday
MONday

Capiche?!

Wednesday - Wotan's Day.
Saturday - Saturn Day.

Nancy

Adolf Hitler

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Thu May 09, 2019 7:37 am

Aquarius wrote:Nancy

That was just below the belt. Nature made my Soul be Male. You... I'd best not finish that sentence! Image
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu May 09, 2019 8:07 am

FancyMancy wrote:
Aquarius wrote:Nancy

That was just below the belt. Nature made my Soul be Male. You... I'd best not finish that sentence! Image

Lool! :)

Adolf Hitler