Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heart Chakra Visualization

Braun666

So I have always visualized my heart chakra as a diamond/lozenge shape(to pyramids a top of each other) like in the picture below.

transparent-plumbob-4.png

Now upon review and experimenting I have found that I may have been visualizing it incorrectly.
Note: I have been a Satanist for a couple years now.

The mentions on the JoS website is to view it as a Yoni shape. As what is shown below(From the JoS website):
PIC 1
heart_symbol.gif

&
PIC 2
Model4Heart.gif

Taken from:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Heart_Chakra.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Heart_Chakra.html

Now I can see from these images that there seems to be an intersecting of pyramids such is the case in "PIC 1" above. Now rotating this I wonder is there two pyramids spinning in the same direction?

Here's another image on the intersection I am referring to for more clarity. Note that a couple of days ago I tried it and I saw a flash of white light in the chakra and it seems to have worked in getting this chakra to function and empower properly. This is also the reason for this thread.

HeartFinal.jpg

Yantra for the Heart Chakra
2lm883s.gif

*The above is more visual* Posted by brother/sister Soaring Eagle 666 in the animated meditation thread by Dahaarkan https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12482

So visualizing the above one needs to visualize both pyramids spinning in the same direction, correct?

Finally to ask, which of these is the correct way to visualize the Heart Chakra 1,2,3 or 4?

heart.jpg

I believe 4. is the correct way based on the JoS website and looking at the Heart Chakra Yantra, with the two pyramids intersecting and this is similar to the yoni. I know I made this longer but I really think clarity on this can help everyone(myself included). As I think some Satanists may be visualizing incorrectly. Going by the Joy of Satan, 4. seems to be correct.

What do you guys think and how do you guys visualize it? I would also appreciate if a High Priests/ess could comment on this and confirm or correct any of what is stated above.

The base and the top of the cone do not interject or go into one another to the point they become a six pointed star when around.

Try to "see" it rather than imagine it.

Your heart is not a david's star. These yantra symbols are mainly for purposes of being reminders about specific numbers and other things, not chakra geometry.

Now maybe the jews who make these have a "I Love Israel" flag into their heart too as a shape.

1 is the correct way. Other than that, you do not have to stick too much to these things. Just imagine them and go ahead and work on them. If you imagine it in any other way it's not going to do major wrong. You can also imagine chakras as a vortex.

NinRick said:
So could anyone explain if the both sides of the heart chakra are spinning in the same direction? :)

I've been spinning the center Anahata chakra as MerKaBa, top counter-clockwise, bottom clockwise. Some have said that is the correct way. Since center Anahata is the largest chakra it probably has differences but it's possible it all spins in one direction.

So to add to NinRick, what is the correct way to spin it? One direction? or clockwise-counterclockwise?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The base and the top of the cone do not interject or go into one another to the point they become a six pointed star when around.

Try to "see" it rather than imagine it.

Your heart is not a david's star. These yantra symbols are mainly for purposes of being reminders about specific numbers and other things, not chakra geometry.

Now maybe the jews who make these have a "I Love Israel" flag into their heart too as a shape.

1 is the correct way. Other than that, you do not have to stick too much to these things. Just imagine them and go ahead and work on them. If you imagine it in any other way it's not going to do major wrong. You can also imagine chakras as a vortex.

Thank you! I will proceed to visualize it that way then and tweak it a bit, also based on the JoS visual(PIC 1 above). I made the mistake in thinking it was two intersecting pyramids, luckily I can correct it.

On another note, since we know this yantra was hijacked and stolen by the star of vishnu(originally used by gentiles?), does it change in meaning and become "jewish", due to the amount of energy directed to it by xtians and other enemy lackeys?

As I remember that the enemies version of the merkabah meditation was corrupted and used the star of david as reference, the hexagram. Which was stated to be very detrimental for the soul. As seen here.
Merkaba-img.gif

While the JoS reviewed version directed by the Gods of Hell is this.
MKB3.gif

I guess I was looking for too much exactitudes. Thank you for clearing up these matters. I will also seek the council of the Gods and my Guardians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back