Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I miss Marchosias

AidhaNitya

I had a beatiful lucid dream with Her,
She's such a wonderful creature, I really had a great time with her.
I wanna see Her again, is it possibile?
And how?

AidhaNitya said:
I had a beatiful lucid dream with Her,
She's such a wonderful creature, I really had a great time with her.
I wanna see Her again, is it possibile?
And how?
Chances are she may be interested in further guiding you and showing you some things. She could even be your GD.
Read this https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
Request contact with her and tell her how you feel. Even if you're not open enough for astral communications, you will receive signs. :)

Start a relationship with Marchosias. She is also known as the goddess Nike. I agree with Shael, it's very likely that she is your Guardian Demoness. She is my primary Guardian. She is wonderful, caring, loving, powerful, and is always there for me.

I had a few lucid dreams with my Guardians too, in the past. They are indeed wonderful and I wanted to see them again too. Keep doing your power meditations. As you advance, you will be able to see Satan and your Guardians when they come to visit you on the astral, in dreams, or should they visit you where you are, and you are able to see, hear, feel, sense them better.

Hail Marchosias!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back