Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

It it dangerous to use the Necromicon Curses

darkmonkey666

In the Necromicon spell book is several sigils and words that can be used against enemies. If you were to use it to curse someone would it be dangerous. My intuition tells me to picture the person that the curse is directed to when doing the words and staring at the sigils.

I don't necessarily get a feeling that it would be that dangerous I mean it's in there but I thought I should post before using it because those words seem very powerful and the sigils. I would not want this to backfire on me or stick to my soul.

OK I won't at all use this then. I wasn't going to without asking someone. It seemed a little like the Sanskrit thing but maybe worse sense I would be staring at a sigil and those words seem a little more powerful. I will stay away from all the negative ones or ones claiming to do curses. I have had positive experience with several of the good words and sigils and Maxine said they are ancient words so I thought maybe it was ok but I guess not. So I just wanted to be sure before I tried it.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
ABSOLUTELY NEVER TRY IT!!!! It won't feel bad at first, but it will stick to you and bring you down very badly!
Completely out of topic but I want to ask you something about the 50 names of Marduk !
There is one name that is said to be able to empower the solar plexus chakra!Is there any name for the other chakras?

ABSOLUTELY NEVER TRY IT!!!! It won't feel bad at first, but it will stick to you and bring you down very badly!

Why ? because of corruption ? or too powerful ? or bad experience ?

just curious brother

dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother
Don't know why specifically. But know from experience how dangerous it is. Like that Vinasa mistake some people made but so much stronger and worse.

Νίκος said:
Completely out of topic but I want to ask you  something about the 50 names of Marduk !
There is one name that  is said to be able to empower the solar plexus chakra!Is there any name for the other chakras?
I think not exactly specifically linked to any chakra, but there are many which are perfect to use with chakras. Many of them open you up for sensing energies clearly. Each of these runes is really a direct connection to a very specific powerful energy.

#34 MuMu, Alalalabaaal
gives you an extremely deep and sensitive connection to the Akasha/æther field, so it could be used for the crown. But there isn't a direct tie specifically to the crown chakra, it's just an energy that could help. Another thing interesting about this one is its name MuMu. Mu is one of the names for the continent of Lemuria where the gods lived on Earth; the center of the global Vedic empire that Egypt was a part of.

#38 LUGALDURMAH, Arataagarbal
"Increases psychic awareness, even in those who claim they have no ESP. Trains the mind in picking up subconscious signals from others, forwarns of precognition. Good for astrologers and diviners, or to invoke before going to see a reader or astrologer to insure a true reading."

#17 Tuku, MashShamMashTi
"There are times when we feel that someone else may be practicing magic against us. The feeling is hard to describe to anyone else, but we know when it happens. If you are certain that magic is being used against you, that a spell has been cast or a curse has been sent in your direction, then the name and seal of this spirit will repel the evildoer as surely as if archangel michael had been summoned to rout Lucifer from heaven. A most potent protection device."
Discustingly ignorant analogy aside, this really is a powerful and protective force to invoke before doing your routine for Returning Curses and Aura of Protection.

#7 Asaruludu, Banmaskim
"This spirit protects a place, a home or temple, from negative psychic and magical attacks. Like the sixth spirit, merely the pronunciation of his word Banmaskim is sufficient to dispel hostile influences when shouted to the four quarters. Maskim and Rabisu are the names of ancient Sumerian demons."

I very highly recommend this book Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon. You can find used for sale for $5 or even less. These are all ancient Sumerian runes preserved uncorrupted from that time. Like the examples above, there are also some for all kinds of uses like making plants to grow and finding water, ending arguments, and all kinds of magical energy senses.

For each one, there is a yantra (picture) and 2 names. You focus on the yantra image while chanting the first name the number of times of which number rune it it (or a multiple of that number), then you chant the second name the same number of times. All while seeing the image in your mind the whole time. Then you do your affirmation. You use these in a very similar way as the other runes on the JOS, except that these runes have 2 names to them instead of 1.

But NEVER try runes 20, 21, 22, or 23! These energies are absolutely deadly to invoke! We do not have the technology to safely use these, no amount of cleaning afterward fixes it if you try it! the other runes are all safe and perfect to use, just NEVER TRY THESE 4.

dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother
You simply don't know the effects of these things. Just like how some people were earlier trying to use Sanskrit Saturn mantras to curse enemies and then the HPs said that is was an exercise to destroy once soul and to stop it immediately. You need an HP to tell you these things, or a Daemon. But if he already had daemonic guidance he wouldn't have asked here.

Νίκος said:
Completely out of topic but I want to ask you something about the 50 names of Marduk !
There is one name that is said to be able to empower the solar plexus chakra!Is there any name for the other chakras?
The necronomicon isnt that powerful compared to the mantras we have here on Jos, for the Solar plexus you can use The mantra Raum or the rune mantra for it. Look in the page of the full meditation.

Jack said:
dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother
You simply don't know the effects of these things. Just like how some people were earlier trying to use Sanskrit Saturn mantras to curse enemies and then the HPs said that is was an exercise to destroy once soul and to stop it immediately. You need an HP to tell you these things, or a Daemon. But if he already had daemonic guidance he wouldn't have asked here.

Yes I am not fully open enough to hear demons yet. It's only been less than a year me seriously meditating and trying to better myself before that I had at least 5 wasted years not doing meditations also doing harmful things like drugs so it may be a little bit before I can see and hear demons but at least I am back on track.

If this person had a bad personal experience with it I trust that cause I don't want to take risks.

I asked the question cause I saw some say they kill or hurt enemies but I wanted to ask before using it partly cause I remembered the vinasa thread and made the mistake of actually trying that.

Νίκος said:
Completely out of topic but I want to ask you  something about the 50 names of Marduk !
There is one name that  is said to be able to empower the solar plexus chakra!Is there any name for the other chakras?
I think not exactly specifically linked to any chakra, but there are many which are perfect to use with chakras. Many of them open you up for sensing energies clearly. Each of these runes is really a direct connection to a very specific powerful energy.

#34 MuMu, Alalalabaaal
gives you an extremely deep and sensitive connection to the Akasha/æther field, so it could be used for the crown. But there isn't a direct tie specifically to the crown chakra, it's just an energy that could help. Another thing interesting about this one is its name MuMu. Mu is one of the names for the continent of Lemuria where the gods lived on Earth; the center of the global Vedic empire that Egypt was a part of.

"Increases psychic awareness, even in those who claim they have no ESP. Trains the mind in picking up subconscious signals from others, forwarns of precognition. Good for astrologers and diviners, or to invoke before going to see a reader or astrologer to insure a true reading."

#17 Tuku, MashShamMashTi
"There are times when we feel that someone else may be practicing magic against us. The feeling is hard to describe to anyone else, but we know when it happens. If you are certain that magic is being used against you, that a spell has been cast or a curse has been sent in your direction, then the name and seal of this spirit will repel the evildoer as surely as if archangel michael had been summoned to rout Lucifer from heaven. A most potent protection device."
Discustingly ignorant analogy aside, this really is a powerful and protective force to invoke before doing your routine for Returning Curses and Aura of Protection.

#7 Asaruludu, Banmaskim
"This spirit protects a place, a home or temple, from negative psychic and magical attacks. Like the sixth spirit, merely the pronunciation of his word Banmaskim is sufficient to dispel hostile influences when shouted to the four quarters. Maskim and Rabisu are the names of ancient Sumerian demons."

I very highly recommend this book Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon. You can find used for sale for $5 or even less. These are all ancient Sumerian runes preserved uncorrupted from that time. Like the examples above, there are also some for all kinds of uses like making plants to grow and finding water, ending arguments, and all kinds of magical energy senses.

For each one, there is a yantra (picture) and 2 names. You focus on the yantra image while chanting the first name the number of times of which number rune it it (or a multiple of that number), then you chant the second name the same number of times. All while seeing the image in your mind the whole time. Then you do your affirmation. You use these in a very similar way as the other runes on the JOS, except that these runes have 2 names to them instead of 1.

But NEVER try runes 20, 21, 22, or 23! These energies are absolutely deadly to invoke! We do not have the technology to safely use these, no amount of cleaning afterward fixes it if you try it! the other runes are all safe and perfect to use, just NEVER TRY THESE 4.

Also this book is on the JOS and if you just Google necromicon spellbook PDF the first result is the same file that is on the JOS groups. This is if you don't want to buy the book though I know some people do. Me personally I want a Satanic Bible just for decoration even though I don't believe anything in it as it's not spiritual Satanic I just think it feels cool. So I know some people may want this I am just giving this info in case you don't know where to find it.

Jack said:
You simply don't know the effects of these things. Just like how some people were earlier trying to use Sanskrit Saturn mantras to curse enemies and then the HPs said that is was an exercise to destroy once soul and to stop it immediately.
Yes these are very similar to Sanskrit in the way that they are all the pure foundational energies of creation. Just like with Sanskrit, the four bad energies in here are like a poison that erases whatever comes near it. Like Vinasa but even worse and stronger. There is no way it can be vibrated and produced outside of yourself, whatever mantra you are vibrating is producing the energy from within your own soul and there is no way to make it not attached to you since the energy is created as part of you. This is why you can only use the good ones! There are 46 healthy, good, positive, helpful runes in here. There's NO reason to ever touch the poison ones!

Aquarius said:
Νίκος said:
The necronomicon isnt that powerful compared to the mantras we have here on Jos, for the Solar plexus you can use The mantra Raum or the rune mantra for it. Look in the page of the full meditation.

That's not my experience nor some other people's experiences I have heard. If you vibrate the words correctly it is quite a bit more powerful than some of the Sanskrit things.

If you try doing some of those 111 times (don't unless you can handle this) you will see what I mean even I only do about 20-54 vibrations.

Aquarius said:
Νίκος said:
I am using these mantras(raum ,aum etc) along with the bija and shakti mantras for the planets to empower my chakras but I wanted to try something different that's all!

Νίκος said:

#34 MuMu, Alalalabaaal

#17 Tuku, MashShamMashTi

#7 Asaruludu, Banmaskim

Thank you so much for writing all this information!!! :) :)

darkmonkey666 said:
Aquarius said:
Νίκος said:

That's not my experience nor some other people's experiences I have heard. If you vibrate the words correctly it is quite a bit more powerful than some of the Sanskrit things.

If you try doing some of those 111 times (don't unless you can handle this) you will see what I mean even I only do about 20-54 vibrations.
I see i see thanks for telling me

Νίκος said:
Are you saying there are Runes (or Power Words) which are not on the Futhark/Odin page, or are you saying Runes 20-23 on the Futhark/Odin page are difficult (or deadly, as you say) to use?

Νίκος said:
Actually there is a key that empowers the solar chakra. Its given in the money meditations PDF which can be found in the Satan's library

FancyMancy said:
Νίκος said:
Are you saying there are Runes (or Power Words) which are not on the Futhark/Odin page, or are you saying Runes 20-23 on the Futhark/Odin page are difficult (or deadly, as you say) to use?
I am saying that inside the Necronomicon Spellbook there are 50 ancient Sumerian runes. These are the runes I am talking about when I say don't do 20-23. These Sumerian runes are different than the Futhark runes, in addition to them.

All of the Futhark runes can be safely used if you have good affirmation.

FancyMancy said:
Νίκος said:

We are talking about the word of powers ( namely runes) in the necronomicon spellbook.

dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother
Don't know why specifically. But know from experience how dangerous it is. Like that Vinasa mistake some people made but so much stronger and worse.

let's not create confusion it was about using vinasa on ourselves but we can still use Vinasa against enemy entity right ?

Jack said:
This is why you can only use the good ones! There are 46 healthy, good, positive, helpful runes in here. There's NO reason to ever touch the poison ones!

i would say for black magic purpose , we still have to be able to defend ourselves.

other than that i get it there are very powerful and maybe too much for the moment... wise to stay away from this.

Jack said:
Νίκος said:
Actually there is a key that empowers the solar chakra. Its given in the money meditations PDF which can be found in the Satan's library
You are wrong those are Sumerian runes not keys! :roll:

dragon bleu 666 said:
I agree it's alright to use black magic to defend yourself if you have to. But these Sumerian runes are not the right tool to use as black magic! for the same reason you should never try to use Sanskrit words in black magic! Whenever you say these mantras, the energy they make is created inside of your soul and there's no way to separate from it.

Like Maxine said before about curses in Sanskrit, the knowledge of how to safely do it has been lost. At this point with the knowledge we have, there is NO safe way to use poison cursing Sanskrit words without also cursing ourself. In ancient times, they knew how to use other mantras and magic to separate the energy from themself so it didn't hurt them. But we don't know how to do this. I don't want people to do extreme irreversible damage to themself because they think it could work okay, because it just won't possibly not harm them. These Sumerian runes are some of the strongest things I've ever played with, just as strong as Sanskrit, there is nothing else stronger that I've found. So use the 46 good ones as the powerful and helpful tools they are, but also recognize that the 4 deadly ones are far beyond anything we can ever handle. You wouldn't let a baby play with a nuclear reactor!

There are some Futhark runes that can safely be used in self-defensive black magic if your affirmation is good. Like Hagl, Thurisaz, Isa. Be creative. But know what tools to use, and what tools to stay far away from.

darkmonkey666 said:
Jack said:
dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother

Yes I am not fully open enough to hear demons yet. It's only been less than a year me seriously meditating and trying to better myself before that I had at least 5 wasted years not doing meditations also doing harmful things like drugs so it may be a little bit before I can see and hear demons but at least I am back on track.

If this person had a bad personal experience with it I trust that cause I don't want to take risks.

I asked the question cause I saw some say they kill or hurt enemies but I wanted to ask before using it partly cause I remembered the vinasa thread and made the mistake of actually trying that.

I have it clear, after the mistake I made with Vinasa I do not intend to try these things never again, if you want to use black magic you can do it safely with the Futhark Runes like Thurisaz, Hagal, Isa or Tiwaz.

These Sumerian runes are some of the strongest things I've ever played with, just as strong as Sanskrit, there is nothing else stronger that I've found.

If I remember correctly Sumerianized Runes/Glyphs are based on Devonic(Demon) names or energies acquainted with said entity. Perhaps the Gods have become so potent they are a type of energy you can magically use so that people are using God names for positive or negative.

As for the regular runes those are perfectly fine to use offensively just remember to take extra precaution and clean for an extended period of time and your good. They are based on constellations.

Like one member said Sanskirt is the language of the Universe, while the runes are the light of the Universe (AND working in a sublimated manner i.e. much more sound i.e. no feedback in negativity if properly clean i.e. no linking). I'm guessing in this case the Sumerian Runes are based on the specific attribute of a Deity that is in accordance to their usage plus their sigil/rune/glyph.

Νίκος said:
Jack said:
Νίκος said:
You are wrong those are Sumerian runes not keys! :roll:
Yeah that was a semantic error.
*Sumerian Runes not keys

I am though assuming if these runes are drawn on a piece of paper (the good ones that are ok to use of course) without the circle that they would be much more powerful I am going to try this that thought suddenly came in my mind. Is this true.

darkmonkey666 said:
I am though assuming if these runes are drawn on a piece of paper (the good ones that are ok to use of course) without the circle that they would be much more powerful I am going to try this that thought suddenly came in my mind. Is this true.

yes i'm interested , let us know if you have any "stronger" results or if you feel stronger energies, i intuitively ( as you probably) thinked the same a few month ago ( mostly on the fact that circle around the sigil of our gods are a corruptiont) but objectively we don't know for the moment,

here is the topic i made at the time if you want to take a look :

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12852&p=47708&hilit=necronomicon+circle#p47708

dragon bleu 666 said:
I agree it's alright to use black magic to defend yourself if you have to. But these Sumerian runes are not the right tool to use as black magic! for the same reason you should never try to use Sanskrit words in black magic! Whenever you say these mantras, the energy they make is created inside of your soul and there's no way to separate from it.

Like Maxine said before about curses in Sanskrit, the knowledge of how to safely do it has been lost. At this point with the knowledge we have, there is NO safe way to use poison cursing Sanskrit words without also cursing ourself. In ancient times, they knew how to use other mantras and magic to separate the energy from themself so it didn't hurt them. But we don't know how to do this. I don't want people to do extreme irreversible damage to themself because they think it could work okay, because it just won't possibly not harm them. These Sumerian runes are some of the strongest things I've ever played with, just as strong as Sanskrit, there is nothing else stronger that I've found. So use the 46 good ones as the powerful and helpful tools they are, but also recognize that the 4 deadly ones are far beyond anything we can ever handle. You wouldn't let a baby play with a nuclear reactor!

There are some Futhark runes that can safely be used in self-defensive black magic if your affirmation is good. Like Hagl, Thurisaz, Isa. Be creative. But know what tools to use, and what tools to stay far away from.
I used the four deadly names and are very destructive but I learned many useful things, good things...later I had the surprise that two of the four names of death I find in the prayer of invoking Jupiter's gate

Book of Entrance to the Seven Zones above the Earth - contains 7 seals, did anyone use them?

for example, two of the two names of death are present in the invocation of Jupiter's gate their names are Zahrim and Suhrim.
More exactly -
THIS IS THE SIXTH GATE, OF LORD MARDUK:
THE INVOCATION OF THE MARDUK GATE
Spirit of the Great Planet, Remember!
MARDUK, God of Victory Over the Dark Angels, Remember!
MARDUK, Lord of All the Lands, Remember!
MARDUK, Son of ENKI, Master of Magicians, Remember!
MARDUK, Vanquisher of the Ancient Ones, Remember!
MARDUK, Who gives the Stars their Powers, Remember!
MARDUK, Who assigns the Wanderers their Places, Remember!
Lord of the Worlds, and of The Spaces Between, Remember!
First among the Astral Gods, Hearken and Remember!
In the Name of the Covenant sworn between Thee and the Race of Men I call to Thee! Hearken and Remember!
From the Gate of the Mighty NERGAL, the Sphere of the Red Planet,
I call to Thee! Hearken and Remember!
MARDUK, Lord of the Fifty Powers, Open Thy Gates to me!
MARDUK, God of Fifty Names, Open Thy Gates to Thy Servant!
By the Name which I was given on the Sphere of NERGAL, I call to Thee to Open!
Gate of the Great God, Open!
Gate of the God of the Double-Headed Axe, Open!
Gate of the Lord of the World Between the Worlds, Open!
Gate of the Conqueror of the Monsters from the Sea, Open!
Gate of the Golden City of SAGALLA, Open!
IA DAG! IA GAT! IA MARGOLQBABBONNESH!
IA MARRUTUKKU! IA TUKU! SUHRIM SUHGURIM!
ZAHRIM ZAHGURIM! AXXANNGABANNAXAXAGANNABABILLUKUKU!

Νίκος said:

#34 MuMu, Alalalabaaal

#17 Tuku, MashShamMashTi

#7 Asaruludu, Banmaskim

I like this book ... Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon ... seems useful ... please give me the link or tell me how can I get this book?

Master Darkness said:
I like this book ... Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon ... seems useful ... please give me the link or tell me how can I get this book?
You know I would normally never say this to someone, but I'm not going to help you use any of these because I don't trust you at all to do it safely or correctly. I don't think you should even be allowed to do anything with these. I'm not going to help you with it.

Master Darkness said:
You know I would normally never say this to someone, but I'm not going to help you use any of these because I don't trust you at all to do it safely or correctly. I don't think you should even be allowed to do anything with these. I'm not going to help you with it.
Okay ... then, I'll wait for you to explain to me and help me use the Necronomicon's words of power later, when I'm ready.

Master Darkness said:
Okay ... then, I'll wait for you to explain to me and help me use the Necronomicon's words of power later, when I'm ready.
When you are ready and capable and don't have anymore strange enemy binds on you, then I will help you.

Master Darkness said:
Master Darkness said:
What is already in the JoS Witchcraft section with the Elder Furthark and other methods is more than enough, the Necromonicon's mantas and runes are very powerful but they cannot all be used as easily today since the Spellbook is missing a large amount of essential knowledge due to the loss of knowledge since ancient Sumeria. The Spellbook will require a very keen eye for mistakes and a sharp mind to use properly without damaging yourself. It is not exceedingly difficult to find but I don't recommend using it until you can actually ask a Demon about some parts and are very familiar with using runes and other magicks.

Neither myself nor Ol Argedco will be explaining how exactly to use the spellbook to you though if you do find it, that is up to you and any Demons who you are open enough to receive guidance from. I won't be seen as responsible if someone uses the wrong things from the spellbook and screws up big time.

Scion of Atlantis said:
Master Darkness said:
What is already in the JoS Witchcraft section with the Elder Furthark and other methods is more than enough, the Necromonicon's mantas and runes are very powerful but they cannot all be used as easily today since the Spellbook is missing a large amount of essential knowledge due to the loss of knowledge since ancient Sumeria. The Spellbook will require a very keen eye for mistakes and a sharp mind to use properly without damaging yourself. It is not exceedingly difficult to find but I don't recommend using it until you can actually ask a Demon about some parts and are very familiar with using runes and other magicks.

Neither myself nor Ol Argedco will be explaining how exactly to use the spellbook to you though if you do find it, that is up to you and any Demons who you are open enough to receive guidance from. I won't be seen as responsible if someone uses the wrong things from the spellbook and screws up big time.
You're right, thanks

Master Darkness said:
When you are ready and capable and don't have anymore strange enemy binds on you, then I will help you.
We must be careful and we must not risk it. Safety is very important. I love divinity and advanced technology.

" global Vedic empire that Egypt was a part of."
Pardon my intrusion into your conversation but would you have a good primer/intro source for this paleo-history? I am familiar with Atlantis but passed over lemurian lore, eg. Churchward's Lemuria given the freemasonic baggage.

loki88 said:
" global Vedic empire that Egypt was a part of."
Pardon my intrusion into your conversation but would you have a good primer/intro source for this paleo-history? I am familiar with Atlantis but passed over lemurian lore, eg. Churchward's Lemuria given the freemasonic baggage.
The Lost Civilisation of Lemuria by Frank Joseph. It's in my link that you can download it. Also helpful is Return of the Serpents of Wisdom by Mark Amaru Pinkham.

Jack said:
dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother
What? Saturn kabbalistic square used for cursing will destroy your soul? :( I used it in that way, I need help.

Cacique Satanás said:
Jack said:
dragon bleu 666 said:

just curious brother
What? Saturn kabbalistic square used for cursing will destroy your soul? :( I used it in that way, I need help.
Clean your aura and do 216 surayae asap

I read Pinkham's book a few years ago but can't recall if it specifically refered to Aryans. Also adventures unlimited press which sells the book was selling another about Lemuria and the Richard Shaver mystery that so far as I can recall claimed that lemuria was oriental and that it villified Atlantis as the source of black magick etc. Not sure who to trust. Frank 'joseph' sounds like a jewish name but I'll investigate. Thanks for the reference.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back