Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it wrong for me to ask for a succubus/lover right now?

Ignisalas

I wanted to make this topic because I had a lot of bad feelings earlier. I was thinking about how my life is right now, and I was also thinking about why im so slow at spiritual progression, and truthfully, its because im always stressed out so much, and theres a lot of worries that I have.

Ive started working out and things a few months ago and losing weight and im making pretty good progress with it, but when it comes to my spiritual progression, im lacking a lot. I cant seem to get the proper 'feeling' for the meditations I do. I just sit down and try to imagine the feeling of energy and things inside me when im vibrating words. The only time I can actually get into a good meditative state is when im laying on my bed, and I can feel the energy inside me pretty good, but I eventually just fall asleep or my mind drifts off. I don't know how you guys are able to get into a trance while sitting up. I just cant get myself calm enough to do it unless im laying down.

To get to the point of the topic, Ive always been lonely and never had a lover my whole life, and its mostly my fault because ive never tried to talk with girls to get a relationship started in the first place.
I remember way back when I was first getting into JoS and I remember reading about demon lovers and back then I made me feel good to know that I can ask for something like that and finally not be alone and sad all the time, I tried asking back then, but I guess I was just too excited and didn't know much about demon lovers. I was only about 19 back then and I wasn't really in the right mindset when I tried asking, I was only wanting sex and I didn't take it serious enough.
Its been about 4 years now, and Im getting really lonely and miserable without anyone there to love and hold. Ive turned into a sort of romantic type and I crave having a soul to soul relationship with deep love and emotion. I know that I still cant see and feel demons, but id really love to have a demon lover, because itll really give me the urge to better myself and start opening my astral senses and working on them a lot more. And to put more effort into my spiritual progression.

Is it wrong for me to ask for a succubus right now, I am a bit of loving and romantic type now and the years of me being alone is probably what caused me to turn that way. The issue is that I also have a lot of bad sexual hangups and I think about sex a lot, and a lot of the kind of things that I don't think any demon lover would be into. I don't want to sound weird like I have some kind of nasty fetish, because I don't.
In my natal birth chart, I have a bunch of planets in my 8th house, including my chart ruler, and these planets cause me to think about sex a lot, and have strong sexual urges and a need for a sexual outlet.

I know that my astral senses suck a lot and need a lot of work, but if I actually am able to have a succubus, she could still come into my dreams and things like that, and if im able to see her in my sleep, itll really take the edge off the stress im going through and itll give me more of an urge to work on myself a lot more. Because when it comes to spiritual advancement, im kinda really lazy at the moment, and I just cant get into the mood to meditate most of the time.
I feel kind of embarrassed to make this topic, because I feel like everyone would just want to poke fun of me or something for saying things like this. Its something I wanted to ask for a while now.

Sun said:

I'm gonna tell you that when starting out with energy and meditations you're not gonna feel anything for a long time and it's going to seem like nothing is happening. Even if you've been meditating for a long time, if these meditations are not consistently focused on and exercised enough, or you half-ass them and set too many limits on yourself all the time then you're still not going to spiritually advance very much at all to the point where you can sense the energy.

This is because you are not yet sensitized to energy and are not spiritually open enough yet. You should know though that just because you don't feel or sense anything, that doesn't mean things aren't happening on the astral. It can be frustrating to spend time meditating and feel like nothing is happening, but letting yourself get frustrated and believing that you're not doing anything will actually set-back and even halt your progress. A lot of things regarding spiritual advancement involve the imagination and the mind, things like intent and belief will influence outcomes. So if you firmly believe that you're not actually doing anything... well... then you're not actually doing anything.

You have to push past that obstacle and know that you are doing something even if you can't see it or feel it. If you want to advance then you can't set yourself to a permanent limit of the bare minimum, you need to steadily incline the amount of time you spend on your meditations, the amount of energy you put into them, the amount of focus, etc. It's exactly like working a muscle, if you just keep lifting 10 lb weights and don't go any higher than that as you progress, you're not getting anywhere. Likewise if you half-ass it like say you want to do 10 reps on a day but you only do like 1 or 2 every hour until you reach that 10 rep goal instead of doing it all at once, or if you're just not giving all of your focus and attention to your meditations, then you're still not making much progress if any.

The things some of us are capable of today like trance, raising energy quickly, etc, we had to work hard to get to that point. It takes practice and training; I use to never be able to feel my chakras but now just thinking and picturing them has me know and feel exactly where they are in my body and I can tell if they're clean or dirty in mere seconds. It took me 2 years to get to that point. Just work consistently and with focus and you'll start making progress, just don't expect to make progress overnight, it takes time.

I can't say for certain what having a succubus will do for you and I wouldn't be so hard about these so-called 'sexual hangups' either; I can assure you if I had my own incubus I'd be whining for sex all the time every day, it's just a natural need and desire and sex-drives are relative and different for each individual.

You can try asking Satan for a succubus lover but you need to specify things like if you want it to be an open relationship, what you're looking for in the relationship, etc. You can choose for certain traits or characteristics in the succubus you desire or you can ask Satan to pick one that would be the best for you. Just don't set solid expectations, you may not know if the answer is a yes or 'not yet'. I would suggest working on your meditations and advancement regardless of the outcome and to also research further on demon lovers before you finally decide to ask, there are some things to be aware of. For example doing wrong by a demon lover, disrespecting them, hurting their feelings, etc can be dangerous for some and may even end up getting you killed depending on the circumstances, so be careful and do your research.

Slow Spiritual progression? Before I opened your thread I was considering asking you this question - are you ready for one? Seeing as you said you've been progressing slowly in Spirituality, then my guess is that you are not ready to have one. Are your Astral senses open - can you see, hear, feel... Spiritual entities? If not, then you can't have one yet.

That's not to say that it might be possible one, or perhaps more (if necessary) know you and are awaiting your advancement and empowerment, but don't let my speculation here get your hopes up, just in case - perhaps you will not advance and empower yourself far enough for 10 years; a God/Goddess wouldn't be sitting around that long - but they would keep an eye on your progress, if there was one for you, I would expect. On the other hand, even if you do not have one waiting for you, you could use this as a drive to get yourself moving forward at a decent speed, but then you might have some problems which could take years or lifetimes to fix, before you're ready to have a Spiritual Lover.

It doesn't matter how others manage to do things in whichever position or state. What is important is that you find those positions and things which work for you. If lying down works, then great - you just need to train yourself to not fall asleep. HPS Maxine lies down while meditation, so I have read someone else say.

Don't be bothered with what other people, who may or may not be more advanced than you, think. You're quite anonymous here. We all go at our own speed, and with whichever problems that might be plaguing us, we have to get through them as we can - no amount of others saying "I'm super advanced" or whatever would change that. Please never own nor keep any negativity, problems, illnesses, etc.; never own them and never say "mine" or "my" problem/illness/etc. Always think and speak positively and in the present tense. Thank yourself lucky that you're not starving to death or being raped by a christian "priest", while "the" pope has so much money and doesn't give you any to help you. What you think about consumes you - "I think; therefore, I am". You need to change your Mind state.

What I'm about to say might not be the best advice, but I would guess that you have tried a lot of things, but not this - perhaps guilt yourself into meditating, even just for 40 days on a thing which needs to be done. I would not say to guilt yourself into it by promising Satan that you will do this or that thing, because He would take your promise seriously. Instead, guilt yourself into it, and then reward yourself later, after you do the first day, then a couple of days, then week, then fortnight, then month, then after you have finished the 40 days. Do not put expectations on things; instead, just get on with working and meditating. You might, or might not, experience results the very first time or after days or weeks. Don't expect; just do - fake it until you make it, and if faking it takes months or years, then so be it. Like attracts like; you have to change you to attract better things. In this vein, you are not ready to have a Daemon Lover; you have to be improved first. Sorry to be blunt, but it's not a dig at you.

Sexual orgasm energy is powerful, so please do not waste it! Use it for something in your workings - you decide what, and/or offer it, or any remainder after you've used it, to Satan to use as He wants. You should also work on your Solar/666 Chakra, which can help move you and stop you from being lazy. Use SURYA or SURYAE and add AUM and SATANAS to the beginning and/or end of the working. Numbers for SURYA/SURYAE can be multiples of 9, and as many as 216 (or more!) but except for 108 specifically; and also multiples of 111 (or just 111) - but start lowly and slowly and don't burn yourself out. Perhaps before you get to this point, you must tell yourself several times (or more?) per day, and convince yourself, that you are working hard and advancing and empowering yourself. If your Psychology and Mentality are not quite right, then you need to do that, as well.

The Mind is rebellious and doesn't like change. When you have convinced yourself that you are working and advancing and empowering yourself positively and for the better, keep going. In and amongst this, your Mind might decide to say, "Fuck you, Me! I don't want to fucking change!" but you just keep going; it could also be enemy influence disturbing your work, but just keep going. If you stop and give up, then you'd have to start again from square one - if you keep going, then you build up the momentum and get through it. The more you quit, the longer it takes to win...but the more you keep going, the sooner the rebellious Mind will quit. The Mind is like a 'tough nut to crack', very set in its ways and unrelenting - so you have to have the resolve to control your Mind, because it is yours; you are not your Mind's; your Mind is yours.

You'd also need to do Void Meditation to help you concentrate and be able to use your Mind correctly; any intrusive and unwelcome thoughts hamper progress severely, and also do your Aura of Protection and Aura/Chakra Cleaning, as well. It might seem like a lot, but it's not really. Start somewhere, lowly and slowly, and then build up to bigger things over weeks and months - there is no need to rush all-guns-blazing in.

There are others here who are lonely and are in very similar situations as you. We just have to get on with things. You're not weak - it takes certain types to come to Spiritual Satanism. It's also just that the enemy (greys) like to rape our Minds and confuse us and instill fear into us, making life and meditating/working harder than hard - but in reality, we need to realise what is stopping us. We are not bound Physically; we can sit/lay down and vibrate some Power Words a Power-Number of times with a correct and effective Affirmation - there is nothing to stop us Physically from doing it; it's just Mental/Psychological upheaval and harassment.

If we are in situations in which we are quite incapable of doing meditating, due to other persons always being present, etc., then we can still find some time alone. I am guessing you have a few minutes of privacy on the toilet, and a few more in the bath/shower, for example. Maybe go out to a park and be in a quiet area, or somewhere. Even without speaking Words, we can visualise - and we must visualise, regardless. One thing to do (and this should be done with caution) is using white-gold colour surrounding us. This colour is reflective, and if used too much it can push people and things away from us (which might be what we want, but also herein lies the caution, in case it happens in such a way which we don't want).

At the end of the day, only you can and will do your own empowerment and advancement. Others can, but they will not; why should they? They have their own lives and things to do - and forcing your change is rather uncomfortable, unethical, whatever. Hey - there could also be a way to do it passively, but it wouldn't be as effective - once you are advanced sufficiently-enough, you could create a Thoughtform to influence your attitudes and everything, which could then encourage you to get on - but you have to know how to make one properly first...so again - it's you who has to get on with it yourself first and foremost.

You know you can do it. Do you know what, other than what you have said here, is stopping you? Everyone has had problems with this, that, or the other. Unless your mouth is gagged and your arms and legs are bound, then what, really, is stopping you? Even if you were gagged and bound, you'd still be able to think - visualise things. You can do it. You might be very upset with how shit things are, but you are still capable of actually getting on and doing things. You are able to communicate online, so you can communicate with the Aether and Astral realm. Huh - some have to learn the hard way, and that hurts! Are you a masochist?! :p

But why a succubus instead of a human wife? Because after never even really trying, you already just gave up on the chance of finding the right girl? Either way, human or succubus, you're going to have to work hard to earn it and make it happen. So it's not like a succubus would be any easier than a human. I think it's a very rare situation for a succubus to actually be better than a human wife for someone. Instead of asking Satan for a succubus, why don't you try asking if he can see the right person for you on Earth and help you match together? Because you aren't close to being spiritually open enough for a succubus anyway, but you are ready to find the right human woman. I think years from now you would regret it if you couldn't have a real physical wife and family. Or what if you end up like that crazy guy from a month or 2 ago with his thoughtform cartoon wife and babies.

Sun said:
Because when it comes to spiritual advancement, im kinda really lazy at the moment, and I just cant get into the mood to meditate most of the time.
I feel kind of embarrassed to make this topic, because I feel like everyone would just want to poke fun of me or something for saying things like this. Its something I wanted to ask for a while now.
If I were you, I'd use the loneliness and urges as motivation. Realistically, why would you deserve a succubus if you don't want to put in any effort into it? Just like any physical relationship, effort and dedication are needed on both ends. If you find that you really do want a succubus, she'd help you open up but she won't do it all for you. Start the meditations, like opening astral senses and opening psychic centers on the jos mediation page, and after opening up more you should decide.

If you haven't talked to a girl, then talk to one. It's not like if they reject you you'll die. Don't worry bro just go out and try talking to them.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
But why a succubus instead of a human wife? Because after never even really trying, you already just gave up on the chance of finding the right girl? Either way, human or succubus, you're going to have to work hard to earn it and make it happen. So it's not like a succubus would be any easier than a human. I think it's a very rare situation for a succubus to actually be better than a human wife for someone. Instead of asking Satan for a succubus, why don't you try asking if he can see the right person for you on Earth and help you match together? Because you aren't close to being spiritually open enough for a succubus anyway, but you are ready to find the right human woman. I think years from now you would regret it if you couldn't have a real physical wife and family. Or what if you end up like that crazy guy from a month or 2 ago with his thoughtform cartoon wife and babies.
You seem to have misinformation about succubi/incubi because of past experiences regarding them with people you know i think if you are looking for real satanic knowledge you can read this https://thirdsex666.deathofcommunism.com/love-and-the-gods/ don't worry it is made of the joy of Satan also sun you should read this as well to get knowledge about succubi. You shouldn't discourage people from having succubi plus having babies or not is your choice and the gods are coming back so having a family wouldn't be non-existent just has to be delayed and there is a lot of people who are happy with succubi more than they would ever be with humans and is not a rare case there is also people who have had succubi for many past life times so discouraging people from having one is absurd.

FancyMancy said:
Slow Spiritual progression? Before I opened your thread I was considering asking you this question - are you ready for one? Seeing as you said you've been progressing slowly in Spirituality, then my guess is that you are not ready to have one. Are your Astral senses open - can you see, hear, feel... Spiritual entities? If not, then you can't have one yet.

That's not to say that it might be possible one, or perhaps more (if necessary) know you and are awaiting your advancement and empowerment, but don't let my speculation here get your hopes up, just in case - perhaps you will not advance and empower yourself far enough for 10 years; a God/Goddess wouldn't be sitting around that long - but they would keep an eye on your progress, if there was one for you, I would expect. On the other hand, even if you do not have one waiting for you, you could use this as a drive to get yourself moving forward at a decent speed, but then you might have some problems which could take years or lifetimes to fix, before you're ready to have a Spiritual Lover.

It doesn't matter how others manage to do things in whichever position or state. What is important is that you find those positions and things which work for you. If lying down works, then great - you just need to train yourself to not fall asleep. HPS Maxine lies down while meditation, so I have read someone else say.

Don't be bothered with what other people, who may or may not be more advanced than you, think. You're quite anonymous here. We all go at our own speed, and with whichever problems that might be plaguing us, we have to get through them as we can - no amount of others saying "I'm super advanced" or whatever would change that. Please never own nor keep any negativity, problems, illnesses, etc.; never own them and never say "mine" or "my" problem/illness/etc. Always think and speak positively and in the present tense. Thank yourself lucky that you're not starving to death or being raped by a christian "priest", while "the" pope has so much money and doesn't give you any to help you. What you think about consumes you - "I think; therefore, I am". You need to change your Mind state.

What I'm about to say might not be the best advice, but I would guess that you have tried a lot of things, but not this - perhaps guilt yourself into meditating, even just for 40 days on a thing which needs to be done. I would not say to guilt yourself into it by promising Satan that you will do this or that thing, because He would take your promise seriously. Instead, guilt yourself into it, and then reward yourself later, after you do the first day, then a couple of days, then week, then fortnight, then month, then after you have finished the 40 days. Do not put expectations on things; instead, just get on with working and meditating. You might, or might not, experience results the very first time or after days or weeks. Don't expect; just do - fake it until you make it, and if faking it takes months or years, then so be it. Like attracts like; you have to change you to attract better things. In this vein, you are not ready to have a Daemon Lover; you have to be improved first. Sorry to be blunt, but it's not a dig at you.

Sexual orgasm energy is powerful, so please do not waste it! Use it for something in your workings - you decide what, and/or offer it, or any remainder after you've used it, to Satan to use as He wants. You should also work on your Solar/666 Chakra, which can help move you and stop you from being lazy. Use SURYA or SURYAE and add AUM and SATANAS to the beginning and/or end of the working. Numbers for SURYA/SURYAE can be multiples of 9, and as many as 216 (or more!) but except for 108 specifically; and also multiples of 111 (or just 111) - but start lowly and slowly and don't burn yourself out. Perhaps before you get to this point, you must tell yourself several times (or more?) per day, and convince yourself, that you are working hard and advancing and empowering yourself. If your Psychology and Mentality are not quite right, then you need to do that, as well.

The Mind is rebellious and doesn't like change. When you have convinced yourself that you are working and advancing and empowering yourself positively and for the better, keep going. In and amongst this, your Mind might decide to say, "Fuck you, Me! I don't want to fucking change!" but you just keep going; it could also be enemy influence disturbing your work, but just keep going. If you stop and give up, then you'd have to start again from square one - if you keep going, then you build up the momentum and get through it. The more you quit, the longer it takes to win...but the more you keep going, the sooner the rebellious Mind will quit. The Mind is like a 'tough nut to crack', very set in its ways and unrelenting - so you have to have the resolve to control your Mind, because it is yours; you are not your Mind's; your Mind is yours.

You'd also need to do Void Meditation to help you concentrate and be able to use your Mind correctly; any intrusive and unwelcome thoughts hamper progress severely, and also do your Aura of Protection and Aura/Chakra Cleaning, as well. It might seem like a lot, but it's not really. Start somewhere, lowly and slowly, and then build up to bigger things over weeks and months - there is no need to rush all-guns-blazing in.

There are others here who are lonely and are in very similar situations as you. We just have to get on with things. You're not weak - it takes certain types to come to Spiritual Satanism. It's also just that the enemy (greys) like to rape our Minds and confuse us and instill fear into us, making life and meditating/working harder than hard - but in reality, we need to realise what is stopping us. We are not bound Physically; we can sit/lay down and vibrate some Power Words a Power-Number of times with a correct and effective Affirmation - there is nothing to stop us Physically from doing it; it's just Mental/Psychological upheaval and harassment.

If we are in situations in which we are quite incapable of doing meditating, due to other persons always being present, etc., then we can still find some time alone. I am guessing you have a few minutes of privacy on the toilet, and a few more in the bath/shower, for example. Maybe go out to a park and be in a quiet area, or somewhere. Even without speaking Words, we can visualise - and we must visualise, regardless. One thing to do (and this should be done with caution) is using white-gold colour surrounding us. This colour is reflective, and if used too much it can push people and things away from us (which might be what we want, but also herein lies the caution, in case it happens in such a way which we don't want).

At the end of the day, only you can and will do your own empowerment and advancement. Others can, but they will not; why should they? They have their own lives and things to do - and forcing your change is rather uncomfortable, unethical, whatever. Hey - there could also be a way to do it passively, but it wouldn't be as effective - once you are advanced sufficiently-enough, you could create a Thoughtform to influence your attitudes and everything, which could then encourage you to get on - but you have to know how to make one properly first...so again - it's you who has to get on with it yourself first and foremost.

You know you can do it. Do you know what, other than what you have said here, is stopping you? Everyone has had problems with this, that, or the other. Unless your mouth is gagged and your arms and legs are bound, then what, really, is stopping you? Even if you were gagged and bound, you'd still be able to think - visualise things. You can do it. You might be very upset with how shit things are, but you are still capable of actually getting on and doing things. You are able to communicate online, so you can communicate with the Aether and Astral realm. Huh - some have to learn the hard way, and that hurts! Are you a masochist?! :p
I couldn't agree with you more fancymancy step 1 is always gonna be to get advanced then see if you actually do want a succubus and father Satan will guide you in this regards but you also have to know yourself.

Hey thanks for the replies guys, yeah I know im not ready for something like a demon lover, and sometimes I sit a think about things and it gets me worried a lot. Ive been making good progress lately though. The other day I noticed that my hand was glowing or something, and I take it as my third eye was picking up on my aura a little. And I can really feel my third eye strongly now.
It feels like an electric pressure that's hard to explain. Like a very faint electrical shock is running through it.
I look forward to being able to see and hear demons but my 6th chakra is being a total bitch. I cant feel it and when I try to visualize it I cant seem to properly do so. It also seems to be a really dark and nasty colored indigo. So I guess I really need to work on it and clean it more. Other than that, my third eye is doing really good. My throat chakra and my crown doesn't seem to be that hard for me to focus on and by looking at my birth chart, my crown should be my strongest chakra since I have Jupiter in Sagittarius. I only really have problems trying to visualize and feel my 6th.

Sun said:
my 6th chakra is being a total bitch.
Maybe because you say it is. Words have power. You need to change your attitude and speak and think positively. If you are trying to explain something which is true, technically, but is actually a negative thing, such as your Third Eye being a bitch, then I would suggest you don't say, "It is being a bitch", but instead say "It has continued being a bitch" or "It has been a bitch for [however long]". This way, we can infer that you mean it is still happening, but you are not affirming that it is happening. I am free from any and all problems in life - however, until 1 second before I typed this sentence, I have had many problems. In reality, anyone can understand that problems may remain, but I am not affirming that any exist.

It also seems to be a really dark and nasty colored indigo.
"Seems" is hardly much better, but you should clean it, and all of your Chakras, thoroughly, with white-gold light of the Sun. That also includes your Soul and your Aura. Too much white-gold colour in/around your Aura can repel people and things negatively, but it's OK to use for a while; then you should use a different protective colour. Using white-gold in your Soul and Chakras is fine, to clean them thoroughly.

Other than that, my third eye is doing really good.
Your Third Eye Chakra is doing perfectly well, is powerful and is strong, in every way, yes?! ;)

I only really have problems trying to visualize and feel my 6th.
It is extremely easy for you to visualise and feel your 6th Chakra!

Sometimes, we have to lie to ourselves and convince ourselves that we are doing/having/able to do things. Sooner or later, our Minds will start believing us and then work according to what we want, rather than still working to what we affirm negatively. At first, we have to notice, recognise, realise things, then slow down the momentum, then we can turn the momentous vehicle around and then go in the correct direction - positivity, empowerment, advancement, strength, growth...

Then we can build up momentum in this direction, instead; but not too much too quickly, in case we derail. We might push the limits a bit (for example 105-110%) but not too much. It might be, or become frustrating :evil: but we can use that energy, those energies, to help us and strengthen our resolve, instead of letting them go to waste. Alternatively, if i is not, and does not become frustrating, then we can and should continue on with our work positively and with good, helpful momentum. We could consider each bump in the road some mini air time, and have a bit of a breather for a brief moment!

FancyMancy said:
Too much white-gold colour in/around your Aura can repel people and things negatively, but it's OK to use for a while; then you should use a different protective colour. Using white-gold in your Soul and Chakras is fine, to clean them thoroughly.

Alright this is gonna need some explaining. Inside your soul is perfectly fine to use even white as it doesn't escape out and permeate to the aura. But according to everything and most people's assumption the use of "White" in an overused manner can lead to such as repelling people and whatnot. Many newage, wiccan, angel magicians suffer from overuse of white energies for everything.

Accordingly people are told to use white-gold it is all of white cleansing and protecting. Without being an excessive barrier towards interaction with people or scenarios.

I mean hell I use white-gold for visualizing cleaning through visual and or Surya. Are you telling me that we should be more careful because white-gold can cause issues as well?

The only other colors besides white-gold that I see seem protective are Black, Blue, Gold, Red(protects against psychic attacks), and White.

Gold is funny it's kinda hard to tell the difference between white-gold and gold. Sometimes Gold has a darker tone to it than white-gold in some of the Egyptian Gold sarcophagus.

Ghost in the Machine said:
I'm gonna tell you that when starting out with energy and meditations you're not gonna feel anything for a long time and it's going to seem like nothing is happening. Even if you've been meditating for a long time, if these meditations are not consistently focused on and exercised enough, or you half-ass them and set too many limits on yourself all the time then you're still not going to spiritually advance very much at all to the point where you can sense the energy.

What exactly mean to "half-ass" your meditations? Let's say in the weekdays I don't have time to do 100 reps on Kundalini Yoga and I do 55 or 36, it means I half-ass it?

The Alchemist7 said:

What exactly mean to "half-ass" your meditations? Let's say in the weekdays I don't have time to do 100 reps on Kundalini Yoga and I do 55 or 36, it means I half-ass it?
It means doing your meditation without focus in it, like daydreaming and meanwhile vibrating mantras, thats half assing it

Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:

It means doing your meditation without focus in it, like daydreaming and meanwhile vibrating mantras, thats half assing it
For me it's impossible to not daydream during meditations.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
The Alchemist7 said:
For me it's impossible to not daydream during meditations.
You’re gonna have to up your void meditation game :p

Sun said:
Hey thanks for the replies guys, yeah I know im not ready for something like a demon lover, and sometimes I sit a think about things and it gets me worried a lot. Ive been making good progress lately though. The other day I noticed that my hand was glowing or something, and I take it as my third eye was picking up on my aura a little. And I can really feel my third eye strongly now.
It feels like an electric pressure that's hard to explain. Like a very faint electrical shock is running through it.
I look forward to being able to see and hear demons but my 6th chakra is being a total bitch. I cant feel it and when I try to visualize it I cant seem to properly do so. It also seems to be a really dark and nasty colored indigo. So I guess I really need to work on it and clean it more. Other than that, my third eye is doing really good. My throat chakra and my crown doesn't seem to be that hard for me to focus on and by looking at my birth chart, my crown should be my strongest chakra since I have Jupiter in Sagittarius. I only really have problems trying to visualize and feel my 6th.

No, it's not wrong for you to ask for a Succubus. Satan doesn't place limitations on anyone. He has left so much spiritual clues behind so that serious Satanists who study consistently and in a smart way would know that we can capable of quick advancement in a safe way. From what I know, there are some Satanists who have spiritual knowledge to make total noobs get really advanced in short time, within a year. Not because they were advanced to begin with but because they understood a lots of things quickly. I'm talking about lots of "weird thinking" that will cause commotion in the groups. Even at that, it comes with lots of common sense.
You the OP have given up already. If you're serious about asking things from Satan, such as a Succubus, go through Satan and stay close. Thankfully I have a strong relationship with Father Satan. From personal experience to build a strong relationship with Him. He will test your resolve to "ungodly levels". He even says it in the Al-Jiwah. This is where even strong members including several clergy have permanently left Spiritual Satanism. You cannot quit. He represents freedom of thought and personality in the extreme. He represents SAFE spontaneous combustion of the soul to higher levels of power. He wants us to study consistently and in a smart way. Though you cannot rely only on sermons, Hp Mageson does a perfect Job in pointing to the right direction of fast and safe advancement.

What you really needed to do was vibrate the Mannaz rune to better understand yourself and point you in the right direction of how to go about the request for Succubus. This rune Mannaz represents the Spiritual Satanist himself, balanded and self-guided, with knowledge of the workings of his/her own mind. Only a person who is in complete control of her/himself can work magic successfully, in your case, a Succubus Lover.
Without perfect self-knowledge, the subconscious will twist your mind to fulfill self-doubt that will lead to failure. You cannot quit in Satanism. Satan represents endless possibilities. In spiritual satanism fears are illusions, your resolve to overcome is what is real.

Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:
Too much white-gold colour in/around your Aura can repel people and things negatively, but it's OK to use for a while; then you should use a different protective colour. Using white-gold in your Soul and Chakras is fine, to clean them thoroughly.

Alright this is gonna need some explaining. Inside your soul is perfectly fine to use even white as it doesn't escape out and permeate to the aura. But according to everything and most people's assumption the use of "White" in an overused manner can lead to such as repelling people and whatnot. Many newage, wiccan, angel magicians suffer from overuse of white energies for everything.

Accordingly people are told to use white-gold it is all of white cleansing and protecting. Without being an excessive barrier towards interaction with people or scenarios.

I mean hell I use white-gold for visualizing cleaning through visual and or Surya. Are you telling me that we should be more careful because white-gold can cause issues as well?

The only other colors besides white-gold that I see seem protective are Black, Blue, Gold, Red(protects against psychic attacks), and White.

Gold is funny it's kinda hard to tell the difference between white-gold and gold. Sometimes Gold has a darker tone to it than white-gold in some of the Egyptian Gold sarcophagus.

I still dont quite get it. Do i need to be careful with the white-gold about over-use? I use it for cleaning and protection. And i visualize it as energy's color when i do magic

homeraee said:
Gear88 said:
FancyMancy said:

I still dont quite get it. Do i need to be careful with the white-gold about over-use? I use it for cleaning and protection. And i visualize it as energy's color when i do magic
The white colour is what is reflective. It is fine to use that abundantly in your Soul, but for your Aura you have to be careful because of its reflective qualities. You might want to be alone at times, so you can use that to cause that to happen, but depending on all sorts of things - i.e. your Natal chart - it might end you up without family and friends; without a job; in a lonely job, e.g. on the road without much Human contact; in jail; etc., because it reflects things away. As you advance, you can use other colours, and then shades of those colours, for more determinate means. For these, I'd have to refer you to someone else who knows more about them.

FancyMancy said:
homeraee said:
Gear88 said:

The white colour is what is reflective. It is fine to use that abundantly in your Soul, but for your Aura you have to be careful because of its reflective qualities. You might want to be alone at times, so you can use that to cause that to happen, but depending on all sorts of things - i.e. your Natal chart - it might end you up without family and friends; without a job; in a lonely job, e.g. on the road without much Human contact; in jail; etc., because it reflects things away. As you advance, you can use other colours, and then shades of those colours, for more determinate means. For these, I'd have to refer you to someone else who knows more about them.

So aoc and aop are all performed in the body/soul, not include the aura? or Maybe I misunderstand the color, it should be white-gold including aura?Are the two color different?
I am doing energy meditation, its said to use the energy to expand your aura, should that be careful?
Is only white reflective?

homeraee said:
So aoc and aop are all performed in the body/soul, not include the aura? or Maybe I misunderstand the color, it should be white-gold including aura?Are the two color different?
I am doing energy meditation, its said to use the energy to expand your aura, should that be careful?

One of the problems with the old information from JoS mainsite is lack of "White-Gold" description, in reality we have no reliable information on White-Gold except barring certain books and information stating such things such as in the MerKaBa page stating White-Gold is most powerful.

White-Gold is used both on the Aura and on the chakras. Technically while cleansing your soul with vibration i.e. Raum/Surya vibrations you want to be engulfed both for your aura and your soul. That way the vibrations are concentrated not just on the core of your being but on the entirety of your souls range.

White-Gold is cleansing much like white but white *IN EXCESSIVE* manner is bad. It's not a bad color it's good it's very healthy color to use but *IN EXCESS*. In other words if you only use white or you clean with white only on your aura your kinda pumping up the white. I know some might state cleaning your aura temporarily puts the color on but it's still kinda irradiating your aura so it'll be increased with white. Also if your using white for magick it's okay to remain with white-gold and use white-gold for the white-magick aspect IF you want that doesn't stop you from doing colors as well.

"White
All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver."

So as we can gather white isn't bad just in excess. Also that middle part applied to others, I'd still apply white-gold to them, that way you don't inadvertently cause issues to them.

White-Gold has the cleansing properties of white but for some specific reason when mixed with the gold spectrum it suddenly loses it's negativity. You CAN over use white-gold and that isn't a problem. But at that point we probably mention to use colors to attract a different reality.

homeraee said:
FancyMancy said:
homeraee said:

Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection are in your Aura, around you. (Technically, the Aura is a part of the Soul/a projection of the Soul, but we'll keep it simple.) White is used for cleaning your Aura, but it can be too much, so using white-gold is preferred for cleaning your Aura and it is also used for protection because it is reflective; white colour on its own is also reflective but can be too much if used too much; using white colour extremely on/in your Soul is fine, so that can be done to clean out the crap from your Soul. You could use white to clean your Aura only, rather than for protection, but you should be careful with it; if not experienced, then stick with white-gold until you know more and better. It's OK to use white in your Aura at first, but you might just notice people and things being pushed away/leaving you/avoiding you, so that's why we use white-gold instead. White is like the colour of the Moon (white or silver; Third Eye Chakra) and gold is like the colour of the Sun (yellow or gold; 3rd/Solar/666 Chakra); both of these Chakras are joined/paired; using both of these colours together bring different energies - if I'm not mistaken, Sun is masculine and Moon is feminine. You could use gold colour solely, to be extra careful, but just like Gear88 said gold can be a bit tricky if your visualisation is not decent. It is also good to use white colour for a bit to get an understanding of what it does, but again not too much. AoP, AC and Soul Cleaning should be done multiple times per day - especially before/during/after interacting with others.

I have not done aura expansion and I hardly have any experience with other colours at all. Someone else will have to help you with those. What I do know is that you can use the general colours as described on the colours pages, and then you can try different shades of the colours for more fine-tuned, more specific means.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

FancyMancy said:
homeraee said:
FancyMancy said:

Aura Cleaning and Aura of Protection are in your Aura, around you. (Technically, the Aura is a part of the Soul/a projection of the Soul, but we'll keep it simple.) White is used for cleaning your Aura, but it can be too much, so using white-gold is preferred for cleaning your Aura and it is also used for protection because it is reflective; white colour on its own is also reflective but can be too much if used too much; using white colour extremely on/in your Soul is fine, so that can be done to clean out the crap from your Soul. You could use white to clean your Aura only, rather than for protection, but you should be careful with it; if not experienced, then stick with white-gold until you know more and better. It's OK to use white in your Aura at first, but you might just notice people and things being pushed away/leaving you/avoiding you, so that's why we use white-gold instead. White is like the colour of the Moon (white or silver; Third Eye Chakra) and gold is like the colour of the Sun (yellow or gold; 3rd/Solar/666 Chakra); both of these Chakras are joined/paired; using both of these colours together bring different energies - if I'm not mistaken, Sun is masculine and Moon is feminine. You could use gold colour solely, to be extra careful, but just like Gear88 said gold can be a bit tricky if your visualisation is not decent. It is also good to use white colour for a bit to get an understanding of what it does, but again not too much. AoP, AC and Soul Cleaning should be done multiple times per day - especially before/during/after interacting with others.

I have not done aura expansion and I hardly have any experience with other colours at all. Someone else will have to help you with those. What I do know is that you can use the general colours as described on the colours pages, and then you can try different shades of the colours for more fine-tuned, more specific means.

It helps! thank you :)

Gear88 said:
homeraee said:

One of the problems with the old information from JoS mainsite is lack of "White-Gold" description, in reality we have no reliable information on White-Gold except barring certain books and information stating such things such as in the MerKaBa page stating White-Gold is most powerful.

White-Gold is used both on the Aura and on the chakras. Technically while cleansing your soul with vibration i.e. Raum/Surya vibrations you want to be engulfed both for your aura and your soul. That way the vibrations are concentrated not just on the core of your being but on the entirety of your souls range.

White-Gold is cleansing much like white but white *IN EXCESSIVE* manner is bad. It's not a bad color it's good it's very healthy color to use but *IN EXCESS*. In other words if you only use white or you clean with white only on your aura your kinda pumping up the white. I know some might state cleaning your aura temporarily puts the color on but it's still kinda irradiating your aura so it'll be increased with white. Also if your using white for magick it's okay to remain with white-gold and use white-gold for the white-magick aspect IF you want that doesn't stop you from doing colors as well.

"White
All purpose, balances the aura as all color emanates from white light. Energizing, protective, stimulating, inspiring, destroys destructive energies, cleans the aura. Provides protection when applied to others and directed. The Moon rules white. White rules the third eye, along with indigo and silver."

So as we can gather white isn't bad just in excess. Also that middle part applied to others, I'd still apply white-gold to them, that way you don't inadvertently cause issues to them.

White-Gold has the cleansing properties of white but for some specific reason when mixed with the gold spectrum it suddenly loses it's negativity. You CAN over use white-gold and that isn't a problem. But at that point we probably mention to use colors to attract a different reality.
Thank you! Now I feel relief with white-gold

homeraee said:
FancyMancy said:
homeraee said:

It helps! thank you :)
Phew!

Be certain that if you do use silver colour, for your Third Eye, that you do not use grey! That is very important. If in doubt just use white, or you could also use indigo which is the colour for the Sixth Chakra (the Third Eye is an extension of the Sixth, but I think indigo is less effective for the Third Eye).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back