Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is with the population increase?

Ardgion

We can simply see that through the history, the population has ridiculously increased. There are more born than deaths. I've read that when we die, we reincarnate until we reach godhead. So how is that the population constantly keeps growing?
Thanks
Hail Satan!

Ardgion said:
We can simply see that through the history, the population has ridiculously increased. There are more born than deaths. I've read that when we die, we reincarnate until we reach godhead. So how is that the population constantly keeps growing?
Thanks
Hail Satan!

not always do souls reincarnate in a new baby , also new souls are created by procreation.

Interesting, does it have something to do with this final battle and Satan has sent everyone here to earth to fight?

Is it fair to state that the Gods kept the population small to a degree to enforce rules, regulations, and doctrines of the three sectors of life mental, physical, and spiritual. So that later when humans advance themselves and the population starts to rise everyone is following the proper statures for development.

In my personal opinion the only reason why the population exploded is simply enemy interference and even so much as biblical Qaballah pumping such as "the meek shall inherit the Earth" and "thou shalt multiply and prosper". That last one works both ways and can be a sign of energy traveling the path of quickest and least resistance. Meek Gentile: If I multiple I can go somewhere else and prosper for free grubz and shiet. Jew: Muh cattle milking and large family free grubz and shekels from )))nations(((.

So is it fair it's simply the outcome of brutality that has been hanging over the human race for around 10,000 years now.

The population is increasing in the African and third world countries due to improvement of medical facilities which prevent high mortality rates in childhood and in birth of mother. Afircans are attacking the ebola clinics whites had set up for some weird reason. Theres a lot of anarchy in africa. Many many vaccines for diseases have been found which would be genocidal a century ago and these populations are increasing. While White, European and Japan has a declining population problems. They're simply not having enough kids which is related to economic and cultural problems. There are 10 million more women than men in Russia ,can you believe it ? We should start building artificial islands on oceans like china is doing otherwise this increasing population will create wars for resources. Science and technology are also to be advanced so we can have renewable energy. Also someone needs to tell these people to stop having sex without condoms and promote programs for whites to have a lot of kids. As natural equilibrium can be maintained then. This all is due to Jewish run politicians who run the EU and america. The Jews are responsible for the white genocide.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back