Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How different are men and women?

Seby

What about double standards?
Are women supposed to be more celibate?
Are men supposed to pay on dates?
Men and women are different but when do these differences become to much?
I hope I make sense.

Well since the beginning of time and since nature existed.

In all living species males and females have different responsibilities. Depending on the species, and also individual exceptions sometimes, every living being has it's role.

These things are not "Social constructs" as many dumb people throw around. Many of these people have problems with these because of personal problems they mistranslated to be social "problems", or because they are or want to be an exception. In this case, they can go that way without any problems.

However what is happening now is that exceptions are forcing themselves aggressively to attack the "Rule", only for their emotional satisfaction of feeling they have "Changed society", despite of thinking whether or not these changes have any importance.

The fact that men pay on dates has to do with courtesy, not an attempt to buy off or negative impact a woman. Some men do this for that reason and some women exploit this, but that is not the general rule. The essence of these actions was mistranslated by fat disgusting feminists because nobody cares about them, and other hateful people with individualistic motivations.

I supports da womenz payings for the grubz on datez. Diz has beens the Slothz'in stances forevers.

TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope I make sense.

Yes, men and women are entirely different. I think the topic is so huge to the point where it is impossible to explain it in just a few ideas; however, some things need to be mentioned, from my feminine standpoint.

Let us focus on the differences for as long as they work for the unit. A man can't exist without a woman and the other way around, thus, harmonizing should be the aim.
A man will become a real man only with a woman's help and the other way around.
Their continuity will be dependable on their union by generating offspring as the ultimate purpose, generally speaking, as they are exceptions to the norm.

All your questions can be answered, by addressing the concept of UNITY. When this is affected than 'it is too much'.

Now with the feminist agenda, some men are getting their revenge by not even holding a door for us, I experienced this in total disbelief in the western world. Now we have the rise of 'playboys' another damaging thing for the family unit. 'Let's fuck an incommensurable number of women and treat them like trash, that's the meaning of a real man, I don't give cash to bitches, etc.'. etc

MEN, naturally love to take care of us, remember this, actually why do you think they work so hard? IT IS ALL ABOUT WOMEN; WE ARE THE CENTER OF THEIR EXISTENCE AND INTEREST. I am pretty sure we love to do the same in return in terms of nurturing, supporting or other things. We are complementing each other.

Females before were elevated to a sacred position.
Treating a man like a man and a woman like a woman was something automatically understood, based on natural laws and common sense aspects.

Am I paying at dates? I tried to pay at times and men were offended.
You are taking advantage of a man who paid you a coffee or meal? Wrong date, mate. Come on. Is there any woman who would take advantage of this? I am sure this is impossible to hide as you can't make a living by 'dating' thus eating or having conversations. Here people need to keep their eyes open as any abuse should be easily observable.

Is it possible having a career and a family at the same time as a woman? Quite impossible. I am not saying a job, and a job might be needed, as in those times two incomes are highly necessary for raising a family. But when we speak about a career, it is something different.

I know a girl in her 20s with a partner in his 30s she would split the bills in half, not in terms of 'I pay this, and you pay that', in terms of here is the gas bill 40 euros, give me 20. Do I agree with this? NO. All the bloody romance is dead.

Every case needs to be addressed separately, as they are 'NUANCES' that can change the entire judgement.

If men need to be helped financially in a family, clearly yes, we need to bring our contribution.

We should wear our 'dress' for as long as they wear 'pants'. Some dues are cleary feminines like taking care of the household and organizing it. Men should be encouraged to focus on work and supported as so. I am more traditional in my mindset, as I lived differently.

In conclusion, it is a very delicate thing to address because the actual society doesn't allow men to be men and have enough income to cover enough and this puts them in humiliating positions.
I have two brothers; I know the concept; men life is more difficult in this regards. They need partners but also wives and mothers; this is extremely difficult for them as for us.

In this jewish dominating times, we need to support them, help them to grow in all ways. Demand less, offer more, that's my 2 cents. We need to act also a bit less 'manly' as they would treat it accordingly.

In the universities, in our current times, there is a big emphasis and brainwashing on how women are being paid less, etc. I raised my voice in the class one day and asked, what about the family, bearing kids and all that things, what about paying on dates, receiving flowers, covering the most of the family bills, etc., etc.? We, at an unconscious level as women, EXPECT THIS. Why then expect equal pay? Isn't this degenerating in abuse?

The romance is dead!!!!!

I want to add here that I DO NOT CONSIDER MY OPINION AS BEING PERFECT OR THE NORM. IT IS SIMPLY AN OPINION. PEOPLE SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
WE NEED TO HARMONISE, TO SUM IT UP.

sunrise said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope I make sense.

Yes, men and women are entirely different. I think the topic is so huge to the point where it is impossible to explain it in just a few ideas; however, some things need to be mentioned, from my feminine standpoint.

Let us focus on the differences for as long as they work for the unit. A man can't exist without a woman and the other way around, thus, harmonizing should be the aim.
Their continuity will be dependable on their union by generating offspring as the ultimate purpose, generally speaking, as they are exceptions to the norm.

All your questions can be answered, by addressing the concept of UNITY. When this is affected than 'it is too much'.

Now with the feminist agenda, some men are getting their revenge by not even holding a door for us, I experienced this in total disbelief in the western world. Now we have the rise of 'playboys' another damaging thing for the family unit. 'Let's fuck an incommensurable number of women and treat them like trash, that's the meaning of a real man, I don't give cash to bitches, etc.'. etc

MEN, naturally love to take care of us, remember this, actually why do you think they work so hard? IT IS ALL ABOUT WOMEN; WE ARE THE CENTER OF THEIR EXISTENCE AND INTEREST. I am pretty sure we love to do the same in return in terms of nurturing, supporting or other things. We are complementing each other.

Treating a man like a man and a woman like a woman was something automatically understood, based on natural laws and common sense aspects.

You are taking advantage of a man who paid you a coffee or meal? Wrong date, mate. Come on. Is there any woman who would take advantage of this? I am sure this is impossible to hide as you can't make a living by 'dating' thus eating or having conversations. Here people need to keep their eyes open as any abuse should be easily observable.

Is it possible having a career and a family at the same time as a woman? Quite impossible. I am not saying a job, and a job might be needed, as in those times two incomes are highly necessary for raising a family. But when we speak about a career, it is something different.

I know a girl in her 20s with a partner in his 30s she would split the bills in half, not in terms of 'I pay this, and you pay that', in terms of here is the gas bill 40 euros, give me 20. Do I agree with this? NO. All the bloody romance is dead.

Every case needs to be addressed separately, as they are 'NUANCES' that can change the entire judgement.

If men need to be helped financially in a family, clearly yes, we need to bring our contribution.

We should wear our 'dress' for as long as they wear 'pants'. Some dues are cleary feminines like taking care of the household and organizing it. Men should be encouraged to focus on work and supported as so. I am more traditional in my mindset, as I lived differently.

In conclusion, it is a very delicate thing to address because the actual society doesn't allow men to be men and have enough income to cover enough and this puts them in humiliating positions.
I have two brothers; I know the concept; men life is more difficult in this regards. They need partners but also wives and mothers; this is extremely difficult for them as for us.

In this jewish dominating times, we need to support them, help them to grow in all ways. Demand less, offer more, that's my 2 cents. We need to act also a bit less 'manly' as they would treat it accordingly.

In the universities, in our current times, there is a big emphasis and brainwashing on how women are being paid less, etc. I raised my voice in the class one day and asked, what about the family, bearing kids and all that things, what about paying on dates, receiving flowers, covering the most of the family bills, etc., etc.? We, at an unconscious level as women, EXPECT THIS. Why then expect equal pay? Isn't this degenerating in abuse?

The romance is dead!!!!!

I want to add here that I DO NOT CONSIDER MY OPINION AS BEING PERFECT OR THE NORM. IT IS SIMPLY AN OPINION. PEOPLE SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY.
I like your opinion.

HP Mageson666 said:
I supports da womenz payings for the grubz on datez. Diz has beens the Slothz'in stances forevers.

Especially when she's vegan and you ordered real chickenz meatz... Hahaha, that slothz tale with stealing the taxi and parking it in the news stand was epic!

Remember a man who is in love would actually give you the world, whatever he is capable of, in other words. Don't focus on this. Focus on building up that man, you have no idea what kind of impact you can actually have.

Those days people say I don't want to have a beautiful woman as other men they will steal it so they will trap her, control her or other things out of his insecurities,
or women would say, why would I help this man to achieve a higher status, for another woman to come over and steal it?

DON'T HAVE THIS MINDSET!!! Bring a man 'up to the skies', if he is stupid enough to leave, his lost, you can do it again, and he will always regret.

This era of demanding women needs to stop. Men know what they have to do. We don't need to tell them. We need to help them first

sunrise said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope I make sense.

The romance is dead!!!!!

I am impressed, I totally agree with you.

You are right, for a man the greatest motivator is a woman. Well I guess I can only speak for myself here.

The problem nowadays is that people want 'already highly achieved' partners where in fact, when you see an already successful single man, most of the time, 'a woman's hand' was there. A woman that will always 'haunt' him.

Women should be aware of all of this and I am sorry if I went a bit offtopic and few posts, I hope I can inspire young women, in a healthy manner

Aquarius said:
sunrise said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
I hope I make sense.

The romance is dead!!!!!

I like your opinion.

aww, you softened now, go back to the beast mode, I got used to that. lol.
joking.
no worries, I got you now
thanks for the feedback

What kind of differences are you talking about ? Men and women are first and foremost biologically different. We exhibit sexual dimorphism in the womb meaning the brains of men and women are different from the womb. Women have shorter brains and are smaller in size then men. Races also have different brain sizes and the IQ corresponds strongly with race. Women's brain arrangement is also significantly different than men and how they process information. Their hemispheres are a lot more connected and the men's brain functions better in local transfer of information rather than hemispherical. Men have 4 times more gray matter than women and women have 10 times more white matter than men which indicates their behavioral responses and utilization of intelligence based on criteria. Men have on average higher IQs than women .Men do significantly better in STEM fields while women are better suited at nurturing, teaching and dealing with people. The way both sexes feel emotions and express them are also different. While feminists claim that men dont show emotion science claims that men process emotions differently than women. Cultural and hormonal, psychological conditions can also affect brain development. In a nutshell there are many differences between men and women while many brain functions also overlap. Sociology and Social Psychology which is a fake field and is Marxist theory applied to genders claim there are no inherent differences between men and women and basically all this is "Neurosexism". While repeatedly failing medical tests and repeated proving of the" neurosexist" tests, they still claim that somehow science is sexist.

Jack said:
What kind of differences are you talking about ? Men and women are first and foremost biologically different. We exhibit sexual dimorphism in the womb meaning the brains of men and women are different from the womb. Women have shorter brains and are smaller in size then men. Races also have different brain sizes and the IQ corresponds strongly with race. Women's brain arrangement is also significantly different than men and how they process information. Their hemispheres are a lot more connected and the men's brain functions better in local transfer of information rather than hemispherical. Men have 4 times more gray matter than women and women have 10 times more white matter than men which indicates their behavioral responses and utilization of intelligence based on criteria. Men have on average higher IQs than women .Men do significantly better in STEM fields while women are better suited at nurturing, teaching and dealing with people. The way both sexes feel emotions and express them are also different. While feminists claim that men dont show emotion science claims that men process emotions differently than women. Cultural and hormonal, psychological conditions can also affect brain development. In a nutshell there are many differences between men and women while many brain functions also overlap. Sociology and Social Psychology which is a fake field and is Marxist theory applied to genders claim there are no inherent differences between men and women and basically all this is "Neurosexism". While repeatedly failing medical tests and repeated proving of the" neurosexist" tests, they still claim that somehow science is sexist.

The symptoms from various diseases may also differ between gender. In example, the signs of a heart attack.
If you speak about the field that is about treating diseases, a lot is basicly based on the male body nowadays, whilst in the past it was understood that a disease in a female body may need to be treated differently than a male body, aside from that it is obvious that there are certain diseases that are only affecting the female and vice versa.

This said, it is clear that things don't work the same and can not be translated 1 on 1.

Also centralforce mentioned that different herbs have different effects depending on the race.

Way_Seeker666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Especially when she's vegan and you ordered real chickenz meatz... Hahaha, that slothz tale with stealing the taxi and parking it in the news stand was epic!
If she's vegan just let her eat the grass in your backyard, no need to cut the grass off= profit

As for the celibacy question, no, both genders need sexual release. There are women who molest their sons due to lack of sex, we even have an SS male who posted before who was a victim of this. Many physical, mental, emotional, and psychological illnesses are caused by lack of sex, women suffer just as much as men from this. Sex is not gender-based, it is simply part of human experience and existence.

As for paying on dates, in my experience, it's always the men who pay, they always insist, unless of course it's a married couple or a couple who have been together quite a while.

I rarely have to carry groceries or other purchases myself, even male strangers will offer to help me carry anything heavy, and men usually open doors for me. I think a lot of men stopped doing these things because the feminists will get mad at them, thinking it's an insult to have a door opened for them :roll:

On the flip side, I really enjoy taking care of any man in my life, even male friends, I'm always trying to make tea and give vitamin/supplement advice out of concern for their health. I have given advice on doing laundry to pretty much every man I know who has to do their own laundry (if I'm in a relationship with a man I will do his laundry), simply because I enjoy taking care of people. It goes both ways, I am treated well by men I know, so I try to take care of them.

We process things differently too, women are more easily scarred and upset by negative things. Women are more impressionable than men (in both the positive and negative sense).

Of course, not all men are the same, and not all women are the same. I'm talking about generalities though.

It's important to have a good role model of each gender while growing up. And both genders need to understand that they work together harmoniously, compensate for each other's weaknesses, and can build each other up to the highest of heights :)

sunrise said:

The romance is dead!!!!!

Equal work = equal pay.
The state should pay for the downtime if a wimmen gets pregnant. It shouldn´t matter if someone is a wimmen or a men to hire.
Every payment should be puplic from low to high income. This would be the end of the jews and of unequal pay.
About dates: the person with much more income should pay.
Overal the value of money dropped (60s compared to now), and the wages of most people didn´t increase in the same amount.
In most western countrys a family could survive with only the male working including 2 vacations a jear.
a girl shouldn´t be happy about gifts/goods because she can´t effort them without a male (if she works her 30-40 h a weak)
a work from which somebody can´t live is either underpayed or not neccesary for society.

Slothz'in!

Way_Seeker666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

Men usually pay for dinner because its the way they show they care and can provide, it makes them feel good. Men have this psyche where they feel the ability to provide resources is important. Men usually project their energies of creation outwards into resources creation and providing. And women inward into the home, children and community. That is why Nothing Feminism has destroyed women because its not feminine it tells women to be masculine and live as they are men. This is trolling people to fail.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back