Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Please do read this

Usthepeople666

Hello everyone,
I wanted to share something about my life.
I feel like my family has been blessed by Satan for a very long time .
My father often talks about him getting dreams about what is gonna happen. Like when I was in hostel he got a dream that I was gonna die and he flew the next day to meet me and brought me back home. The medical reports of mine showed that I was seriously Ill and was on bed rest for 4months.
He oftens talks about his childhood when he was very shy and bad at studies but then one day some sadhu came to our house and taught him energy meditation after which his life changed completely. We have dodged major mishaps in our life without even knowing them. Like once we couldn't get a particular bus and we were all sad but later that bus had a major accident and few people even died. I remember when I was in 12th grade I read the satanic Bible in the 12th grade and thought of converting and the week that followed I somehow found Jos and everything I read felt so real. I read the entire site and converted that very night . I didn't feel anything that time but my life flipped completely. I did drugs like weed and benzos but could never do the hard ones even if I wanted to do them . Like once I bought lsd and it just somehow vanished from my wallet, or my dealers were caught by police as soon as I asked for hard drugs. How my state in India banned alcohol when I started drinking. All of this is unbelievable to me even now. My astrologer told me I have my bad time going on ever since I took birth but Venus kept saving me always. And how my good times are gonna start now. And few months before the date he has given me my thoughts have really started changing. I gave up all drugs and alcohol. I feel like meditating all the time.
Thank you Satan
Thank you God's of hell
Thank you jos and the people who answer all my queries to questions and everyone else too

Usthepeople666 said:
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share something about my life.
I feel like my family has been blessed by Satan for a very long time .
My father often talks about him getting dreams about what is gonna happen. Like when I was in hostel he got a dream that I was gonna die and he flew the next day to meet me and brought me back home. The medical reports of mine showed that I was seriously Ill and was on bed rest for 4months.
He oftens talks about his childhood when he was very shy and bad at studies but then one day some sadhu came to our house and taught him energy meditation after which his life changed completely. We have dodged major mishaps in our life without even knowing them. Like once we couldn't get a particular bus and we were all sad but later that bus had a major accident and few people even died. I remember when I was in 12th grade I read the satanic Bible in the 12th grade and thought of converting and the week that followed I somehow found Jos and everything I read felt so real. I read the entire site and converted that very night . I didn't feel anything that time but my life flipped completely. I did drugs like weed and benzos but could never do the hard ones even if I wanted to do them . Like once I bought lsd and it just somehow vanished from my wallet, or my dealers were caught by police as soon as I asked for hard drugs. How my state in India banned alcohol when I started drinking. All of this is unbelievable to me even now. My astrologer told me I have my bad time going on ever since I took birth but Venus kept saving me always. And how my good times are gonna start now. And few months before the date he has given me my thoughts have really started changing. I gave up all drugs and alcohol. I feel like meditating all the time.
Thank you Satan
Thank you God's of hell
Thank you jos and the people who answer all my queries to questions and everyone else too

Awesome!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back